Salesfusion Reviews

4.13/5 (56 reviews)

Rosina Feser

An excellent tool that can grow with you

Reviewed 2018-12-04

I had experience with Salesfusion already in place at a previous position, but after that it was my first choice when needing a new automation tool in my current position. In the meantime I worked with Pardot and Marketing Cloud, but still chose Salesfusion. The functionality and price are excellent, and the team is exceptional, not only in onboarding and everyday help, but in hearing suggestions and implementing them. Salesfusion offers very robust functionality - easily rivaling, if not coming out ahead of, Pardot and Marketing Cloud - at affordable prices for all tiers. Plus it is very easy to use. But, if you have any problems, the team is very responsive and helpful. Small companies and big companies alike can benefit from Salesfusion; when you grow, it can easily grow with you.

Kirsten Moorman

Great Marketing Automation Tool - Straightforward and easy to use

Reviewed 2019-01-31

Salesfusion has helped our marketing team save time and made creating campaigns so much easier! We've gone from manually updating lists using Excel files and constantly re-adjusing emails to make them look good on all platforms to make things work with only a few clicks! I definitely love Salesfusion, the ease-of-use and integration between CRM and MA platform!Salesfusion has made it very easy for my CRM (Bullhorn) to be connected and synced with Salesfusion. I never have to push information manually - everything is done automatically. The drag and drop email, form and landingpage builder is incredibly easy to use and everything will look exactly like it does on your preview screen, in your once it's live/sent. This is something that doesn't apply to all marketing automation tools! Setting up leadroutes and smart nurtures is also incredibly easy and the customer service and training is also great.

Powerful Tool for Power Users

Reviewed 2019-02-05

SalesFusion handles the demanding tasks we need it to but there is a bit of a learning curve involved. The interface seems to be designed purely to accomplish the tasks it needs to with the User Interface taking a backseat. This is fine for those who have more complex marketing tasks to complete but maybe not for the average consumer. I will say, however, they are working hard to make the interface more user-friendly and easy to use. In the 3 years I have personally been using the software they have added many new "drag and drop" features which have made things much easier.Support is helpful. Constantly working on improvements. Can accomplish complex tasks.

Andra Laca

Good Marketing Automation and Lead Nurturing Tool

Reviewed 2015-03-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Compared to competitors, Salesfusion offers a good value for the price. Although reporting takes some technical skills and understanding of the system, it give valuable insights into the data and can be utilized in creative ways. Landing pages are easy to create and use, once you get accustomed with the system, and they can be easily customized if you have knowledge of HTML. The Web Forensics piece offers great insight into website visitors and daily traffic.

One year in

Reviewed 2019-01-30

The onboarding training process was very thorough and I refer back to those videos often. Once I got hands on, everything was pretty user-friendly, but once in a while things don't work when they should work (have to be deleted and readded and then it works). I really like the ease of use for certain parts of the system - the landing page builder and the nurture campaign flow come first to mind.

Great Value,

Reviewed 2019-02-05

We are using Salesfusion to gain visibility into lead behavior and funneling leads to sales. The software is feature-rich. The team is focused on delivering new features and functionality regularly.

Matt Shaw

The Swiss Army Knife of Email Marketing Tools!

Reviewed 2010-04-01

For the money, this has got to be one of the best pieces of software available. Whether you're looking for a good CRM, a dynamic ESP, or a powerful Web analytics tool, SalesFUSION has you covered. I only wish I had more time to use all of its many features!The biggest pro to SalesFUSION is the customer service. Jamie Whited is our rep, and I have never encountered a more professional, helpful and responsive member of a Customer Service team. The software is extremely powerful. It gives us extraordinary visibility into our website traffic and the things that influence it. Drip and trigger campaigns are easily executed, surveys are quickly developed and deployed, and the combination WYSIWYG/HTML email editor allows me to do anything I want to an email. I could not ask for more.

Anonymous

Easy-to-use platform with small hiccups

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Salesfusion is incredibly easy to use. Unlike other, more sophisticated email automation tools, Salesfusion is surprisingly intuitive with drag-and-drop email functionality and integration with CRM tools. The platform is straight-forward and clean, and the service requests we've made are typically handled quickly and professionally.

Leighton Rosendale

Salesfusion Software Review

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Salesfusion is helping our company automate marketing that would be extremely difficult otherwise. We are able to reach our leads and prospects easily and efficiently. Overall, Salesfusion is easy to use. I am impressed with the new landing pages and forms having a fresher, more modern look. I'm excited too see the new features coming this year.

Monica Cardona

So Many Possibilities

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Great. They have a great software as well as staff. Salesfusion has more capabilities than any other email marketing system I have ever used.

Nick Esposito

Salesfusion Marketing Automation Review

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Fairly easy to use, amazing customer service and support, natively integrates with Saleslogix/Infor CRM, frequently updated, very powerful automation software

April Merrill

Extremely happy with our selection

Reviewed 2010-04-02

We highly recommend this solution. The customer support is fantastic. We never have to wait long for a response to our questions (and we have many) and there seems to be no limit to their willingness to "hold our hand". In a similar price range we were previously paying for Sales Genius, Sales Fusion has exponentially greater functionality. It doesn't even compare. This is a great solution. The functionality is fantastic. I've yet to have a "I wish it did this" moment. In fact they thought of things I never would have dreamed I could do with a solution in this price point. The functionality for slicing and dicing a list and including and excluding recipients based upon past campaign response and other factors is great. The web analytics are extremely helpful and I haven't even touched the social networking piece yet. The integration to MSCRM is tight and the drip and trigger functionalities are easy to use and very robust.

Eric Petrucelli

Complete Marketing Automation Solution

Reviewed 2018-12-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Integration into CRM, Easy to use drag and drop or html Email Builder, robust Nurture/Drip Campaigns

Andrew Mata-Leclerc

MAP that can really enable SMB to Enterprise customers

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-07

It's a fabulous tool for the price to make designing and sending targeted emails a breeze.The ease of use and intuitiveness of the platform is very apparent. The UI is fresh and new, without any of the older generations of code that are used in a marketo or other traditional MAPs like ClickDimensions. This product, for its price, offers a lot in terms of options when designing and customizing email marketing campaigns. The support team is by far and away the best I have ever seen from any software company. Truly exceptional support.

Pietro Chimienti

SALESFUSION-Excellent

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Really great customer support. If ever you have a question they really help you and try to solve the issue with you.With its easy interface and excellent support you cannot go wrong with this marketing automation platform. Supports many different CRM's and easily sync's your data; so you do not have to import lists from excel sheets. Also, supports Salesfusion API so you can easily create interfaces between you and salesfusion.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-01-30

The platform is really easy to use. Any question or issue I've run into has been quickly solved by the support team. They are easy to access via phone, chat, or email.

Kristina Hall

Easy to Use, Good for Small Teams

Reviewed 2019-01-31

My experience has been very positive!It is easy for a small team to manage contacts, campaigns, and nurtures. The drag and drop email and landing page builders and great for completing projects on a fast turnaround. Customer support is extremely helpful and fast.

Mike Spence

SalesFusion is exactly what we needed

Reviewed 2010-04-01

The product is great! Highly recommended.Customer support and training is outstanding! The friendliness and professionalism of the SalesFusion staff is wonderful. They have been with us every step of the way and have been extremely responsive to every question. The functionality that SalesFusion provides is exactly what we needed. The product integrates well with MS CRM and our website to provide a wealth of information. Ease of use of the product (once you obtain training) is very good... but you certainly need to dedicate some time to learning.

Ashley Alvarez

It is never their fault

Reviewed 2016-12-05

I have had many issues when it comes to this software. Their CRM is unable to search duplicates. It does communicate with my other software but it does not update properly. I have had emails sent out at 3 am because my user profile went from EST to some random time zone. I put multiple requests in the have this resolved but it was changed back with out a reason for it being changed in the first place. Emails scheduled for a nurture have just sent out prior to their scheduled release date. When I put a ticket in it was pushed off. I have gone weeks without a response from their support team and not a single time have they took responsibility. They like to blame Microsoft Dynamics or the user rather than take responsibility for their product. Their new user interface has made interactions improve but their customer service is still sub par.

Nicole Onesti ★

Very Intuitive, Excellent Customer Service and Training

Reviewed 2019-02-05

The training and implementation process for Salesfusion was amazing. The weekly training walks you through everything and the training creates real examples that you can use after the training is done. If I ever have an issue, I know Salesfusion is just an email away. They are very responsive and helpful with any issue I encounter.The software is very intuitive to use. I also love all of the reports and statistical information that I can access.

Salesfusion Excellent Software

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Very positive with quick and accurate support from dedicated teamEasy to use and understand Helps to track efficiently

Great for emails

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Overall, my experience has been very positive. We get great analytics out of this program, and great customer support! The email builder is easy to use and automatically optimizes for mobile. The integration between Salesfusion and our CRM has increased the communication and clarity between marketing and sales.

Jørgen Nøvik

Good software, awesome support

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-31

Have certainly met our needs, and offers way more than what we are able to make use of. We're small and don't have a dedicated resource to work with Salesfusion - hell, not even a dedicated marketing resource. So we would probably get even more out of it with a person that had the time to understand the software well and keep using it daily.Fairly easy to navigate, good e-mail builder, good page-builder, very responsive support. Oh, and very good interface with Salesforce - easy to use custom fields. And the new form-builder is very easy to use as well.

Emily McGrane

Great customer service

Reviewed 2018-03-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Great customer service and onboarding training. The email building tool is easy to use. Landing pages are easy to create and use.

Erica Tarbutton

Pretty good platform for lead follow up and email campaigns

Reviewed 2019-01-30

This is our first year with Salesfusion and I look forward to getting a little better with everything it has to offer.The cost of the platform is really nice. We can basically do everything we were using Pardot for.