SocialPilot Reviews

4.44/5 (297 reviews)

Luis Ignacio Cárdenas

I am surprised with the kindness that it offers me.

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-23

Anyone who works in digital marketing, looking for a reliable tool, is what I have received since I implemented SocialPilot as the main tool for the content management of the accounts for which I work. I have managed to cover many more accounts only with SocialPilot, similar tools offer similar services for very high costs, but do not offer more than five accounts to manage, which I have left in the past since using SocialPilot, is truly amazing. Apart from all that, they also offer you a complete section of analytics, which allows you to show the orderly evolution of your work.

Pros
Carrying the social networks of several companies at the same time, without the perfect tool, is a task that can end in a complete disaster. That is why, after using SocialPilot, I can say with confidence that it is the best option for small entrepreneurs and for consolidated work teams that seek to offer a better service. I like that they offer options that perfectly fit the possibilities of people and companies. Another element that I liked a lot, is that I can obtain the statistics of each of the accounts, which helps me to project the needs that each client may have, as well as rectify my strategies so that marketing is successful. I have received good comments from my clients because the publications are in the correct times and days, all that is thanks to SocialPilot.

Cons
Throughout my experience, my comments remain positive about the benefits and scope of the platform, they constantly include improvements and are very up to date with the recommendations of the users, I have not found any negative aspects to consider.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Luis Ignacio,

Very much excited to know about your love towards SocialPilot. It's amazing to have such users like you.

Thanks for your kind words. We always are on the run to make the tool a better place for your social marketing activities and glad to know we are able to do it :)

Christopher Conlan

The best tool in our social media arsenal hands down.

Reviewed 2017-10-14

The benefits are on going, the best part was the ease of onboarding team members and the high level of support we continue to receive from SocialPilot's team. Significant increase across the board in social engagement, increase in followers and conversion from social to our primary destinations.

Pros
Their bulk scheduling features are outstanding. Huge time saver over the competition. They also have a really nice "reporting" system which alerts you if there is a problem with a post or a network error on one of the social sites. It's incredibly easy to add users and their accounts without having to request their credentials, simply send them an email and it's click bam boom we're in business. They have a new video feature which is convenient and also have added a content curation feature which seems to be getting more intuitive every day, also nice. Their support is spot on and always available and they are willing to do hands on training for staff members as they come on board. Really impressive.

Cons
If they had a bit more of a "listening" or "engagement" feature set this would be probably the only tool you would ever need for social. If the video portion wasn't limited to just uploading and could capture the video and post from a link that would save some time, but I'm sure they are working on it as we speak!

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Christopher,

Wow! You are awesome!! Such an amazing review from our user is more than valuable to us. You have appreciated SocialPilot in such a wonderful way. Thanks so much. Glad to know SocialPilot proves to be the one platform you would love to use for your social media marketing.

We know listening and monitoring are quite needful. We'll surely have a word with the developers about this.

Manvi

Chris Gallatin

They've Got (Almost) Everything Right

Reviewed 2018-08-22

I can manage the social media accounts of 25 real estate agents, and with bulk scheduling, get months of posts lined up in a day. Great value, and they offer an intro training session for free, which was mostly helpful.

Pros
The groups feature is huge, allowing me to post to a specific group of 20 or so accounts, but leaving a different set of 10 accounts off the post. The bulk upload works. They could make a sample template that is a bit more explanatory. The pricing, should it remain unchanged, rocks. I don't understand the greed at a few of their competitors. Pretty good analytics too.

Cons
Instagram HAS opened their API to 3rd party companies such as later.com for automated scheduling and POSTING of Instagram posts. It is unfortunate that SP has not gotten this functionality yet. Perhaps my biggest gripe, is a missing feature: I should be able to post an article to 10 different accounts on the spot, using SHARE NOW, and have those posts get sent 2-3 minutes apart to avoid FB bots seeing a bulk posting occurring. One of their competitors offers this feature, so it can be done. They don't see the need for it at SP. This forces me to move posts around on the calendar, and with 30 accounts on a calendar that you can't zoom in on, it is a headache! I'd also like to see video posting enabled as a bulk post feature...

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Chris,

Really glad to know you almost are getting everything right, using SocialPilot.
We understand the need of Instagram Direct Publishing since their API is out now, but to have that feature you need to be partners with Facebook and there's a whole procedure to follow being Facebook Partners. We are on it working on the process and will soon have this feature.

Abigail Nwaocha

Simple and Cheap Social Media Management Software

Reviewed 2016-12-09

Social Pilot is a simple social media management tool, I decided to sign up for the free plan to get a feel of the software, in comparison to other SM Management tool. The signup process was easy and I linked my Tumblr, Facebook page, and twitter profile, after which I added my daily posting schedule to each SM account. I liked the Pinterest and Instagram option available. Other accounts SM profiles allowed includes: LinkedIn, Google +, VK and Xing. Social pilot works like buffer and Hootsuite. To test the feeds feature I had to upgrade my account or start a free trial, sadly, I couldn't start a trial because of' 'Sorry trial membership is not available in your country.' It seems rather ridiculous that upgrades are allowed in my country but the trial isn't? I can't say I've had this experience with any other SM Manager. The content curation didn't really provide me with relevant posts as I was testing this on my book blog and there wasn't any entertainment or literature option among the suggested posts categories. In comparison to other social media managers such as Buffer, Hootsuite, Swift Social and others, Social Pilot doesn't really stand out. Its strong point, however, is its cheap price, the basic plan is $4.99 compared to buffer and HootSuite's $9.99. And while I think it has a lot of potential, it still needs a unique feature that would distinguish it from other softwares in the market.

Pros
Social Pilot cheaper than most SM Management software in the market, and can be a cheaper alternative to Buffer and HootSuite.

Cons
I really dislike the fact that my "country" supports the free plan and paying for upgrades but doesn't support the free trial.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Abigail

Thanks for sharing your review. The reason for not having a trial in few countries is that, we have some past spamming history from such specific country users. A genuine user's like you, send us a support request for trial activation and we normally activate that. Feel free to email us if you want to access the trial.

We have added many unique features like social media calendar, bulk scheduling, custom FB branding and we are still making our tool more usable.

Once again, thanks for our review. Keep sharing your feedback to our support email address and we are more than happy to answer you.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Anonymous

I love the simple, clean navigation.

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-02-12

Pros
I tried a bunch of social marketing solutions while searching for one that fit me and my companies. In searching, I found SocialPilot. I love the simple, clean navigation. It's reminiscent of the old Facebook, so it's incredibly easy to learn to navigate, to add feeds/social pages, and to check out the graphs and analytics. Compared to their competitors, the pricing is at a great level for small to midsize businesses. The repeat posting tool is awesome for book releases and sales where we're posting the same thing for days in a row on different pages to drum up reader interest.

Cons
They are still working on becoming a Facebook partner to allow direct posting to Instagram. Where most of their competitors have already either done this or worked out alternative ways of posting to Instagram, SP lags behind. As a company, we've noticed IG is becoming really popular for branding and marketing, so this is an imperative feature that needs to be sorted ASAP. Occasionally bulk scheduling fails, and there isn't a notification or queue alert to let you know something failed. A better way to quickly see where you need to do a repost to get it to go through would be a great option to add.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for the wonderful SocialPilot review. Excited to know you found SocialPilot and just loved the simple and clean navigation.

We always focus on how we can make it a better tool each day for users like to you to love it :)

We definitely understand the need of having direct Instagram publishing and are aware of the fact that it is a much needed platform. We ourselves are pushing on that fact with Facebook to give us access.

Anonymous

What features it has are really nice

Reviewed 2018-10-12

It's great to be able to schedule bulk posts and repeat posts. I do feel that Social Pilot is being a little scant with it's features on the individual plan. To make someone who is paying you monthly feel like they are locked out of so many features is not great. I've looked and continue to look for other services that offer repeat posting, basic analytics, Twitter follower management (see who has recently unfollowed, search for followers who may be interested in your field of business etc.)

Pros
I like the ability to schedule repeat social posts. The posting of text and media to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook works really well. The ability to see posts that have been delivered and manage the schedule of you posts also works really well.

Cons
The interface needs work. Some simple things like allowing click through on the sub menu items such as 'Manage Posts' (not just the text) and not picking up the profile pictures for the accounts make the interface feel as if it isn't being assessed for improvement that often. It also no longer posts to LinkedIn very well, posting a link rather than the original post image (although this might be more to do with LinkedIn's API than anything to do with Social Pilot. It's really disappointing that it doesn't offer management of followers for Twitter and doesn't give very basic analytics on the individual plan.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for your SocialPilot review. Glad to know you like the Repeat post feature and the ability to manage posts once it's delivered.

But it's despairing to know that SocialPilot doesn't fit well to your requirements. We are working on making SocialPilot better each day and are bringing updates and advancements very frequently. Instagram direct posting, we are on it and will soon be available at SocialPilot.
About LinkedIn you said it right, we can't help it. It's how LinkedIn API allows any third party tool like SocialPilot to do. Hope we can make your SocialPilot experience better.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

harry arias

The best publisher of social network manager.

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Although nothing is perfect in this life, it needs a few functions to be perfect. as a hashtag search engine, upload several images in bulk and that you could create several different publications among other things that would come to you very well.

Pros
It is very easy to use and intuitive. It has many functions that I can not find in other publishers, such as: it allows you to publish the same message for several days. allows you to search for content to cure, allows you to schedule publications of other feeds, allows you to make publications with links directly from the images, among many other great functions.

Cons

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Harry,

Thanks for such a wonderful SocialPilot review. It's cheering to know SocialPilot has made your social media marketing much easier and you find SocialPilot to be intuitive.

We definitely agree nothing's perfect and that is the reason we are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day.

Anonymous

A great entry level product

Reviewed 2018-10-13

Social Pilot have been a god send to my business. They are constantly adding new features and run regular online events offering insight, training and best practice. The guys can not do enough to help you.

Pros
Social Pilot is one of only a handful of similar products that offers integration to tumblr as a standard which was vital in my choice. The subscription price points are excellent value for money and allow for growth as and when needed.

Cons
Bulk upload of postings is not as a easy as one would like. There are two options: 1. Uploading without specifying a posting date and time where by the system will send you’re posting in the order of the upload file using a configurable schedule which you define or 2. Uploading specifying the date and time for the post to be sent. The later I have yet get working. There is no automatic alert if any queue where to fail. This has only happened once in the past 8 months of using Social Pilot but you do need to keep you eye on the posting queue

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for your amazing review. Glad to know you like SocialPilot and is value for money!

Thanks for letting us know Bulk Scheduling was giving you troubles. We'll surely look into it as there a lot of users who love this feature and how easy it was for them to upload bulk posts.

Thanks for your kind words. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day and users like you motivate us to do more.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Gustavo Villavizar

Great Scheduling Software

Reviewed 2017-03-27

I've been using SocialPilot with my team as we've tested some other services that will help us schedule and review the publications we make on social media. After testing more than 7 different services, we will stay in SocialPilot (and that's why I'm doing this review). Here are a few things I find interesting. 1) Scheduling on Instagram. Right now this is not possible in almost any platform, Instagram doesn't allow other apps to post on them. But the way SocialPilot does this is by reminding you at the time the publication must go, you then open the app and it copies the publication to your clipboard, you just go from the app to Instagram and everything is almost done, you just adjust and hit publish. 2) It allows me to moderate the posts. My SM crew can create the posts for every platform and me or the Social Media Manager can then review and approve the posts when they're ready, this allows us to plan ahead even two or three weeks in advanced. 3) Different team members and accounts. By having different members on my team, I can choose which member handles which social account, will helps me focus my resources in the most efficient way. Overall I'll stick to SocialPilot and I really recomment giving it a try if you are in need of a social scheduling platform.

Pros
The easy of use and the ability to have team members handle different social accounts and one team manager that can approve the posts.

Cons
I really would like to have more statistics in the software.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Gustavo,

Woww!! That's a pretty much detailed appreciation! This delights and encourages us more to work hard and make it a better tool for you each day.

Glad to know Team & Collaborations feature is such of a use to you and is helping you ease out on your social media needs and increasing efficiency.

We will pass on your suggestion where you need more statistics!
We are working on analytics of other networks also. Stay tuned :)

Elizabeth Burk

Best Value for Money

Reviewed 2018-10-13

SocialPilot has made my life easier and made my business work seamlessly. Thanks SocialPilot!

Pros
It is affordable!! I can schedule to all social platforms easily. It is SO user-friendly. When there is a problem, I get an email. I can add teams if I want. It does the job without charging a fortune and makes my life SO much easier.

Cons
I really am pretty happy with it, but here are the things I would change if I could (in order of importance): I still pay Hootsuite to publish my Instagram posts because it can do it without notifying me and having me publish it live. If Social Pilot found a way to do that, I would instantly move all my accounts to Social Pilot and never look back. There used to be a free 1-account version. I always recommend social pilot to people I talk to that want to manage their own social media. That option was perfect for them. Now I generally recommend something else because they really only need to schedule for 1 account. I have had errors occur on posts so they don't publish and I don't understand why. If I knew what it was, I could fix it so everything would post as expected, but I don't. I appreciate the email letting me know there was an error, but it would be nice if there were no errors. The queue feature. I never use it and sometimes I accidentally click it when I mean to schedule and then I have to go back and find the post and change it. If I schedule the same post for multiple platforms but I mess up (like the error I just mentioned) I have to go into each platform's post and change it. This may be unavoidable, but I wish I could fix all of them at once.

Miguel Barata

A pretty good Social Media tool

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Excellent inexpensive social media tool.

Pros
- You can connect a lot of profiles from different social media accounts. - The analytics are really useful - quite inexpensive, compared with other similar tools

Cons
- no instagram posting - in a team, you cannot comment on a post already made, to make exchanges - I am having a lot of problems posting in facebook profiles.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like SocialPilot!
We are in communication with the Facebook team about giving us access to Direct Instagram Posting. We need to have the partnership to do that, there's a procedure to follow, so as soon as it's done, we'll get Instagram posting at SocialPilot.

About commenting on a Team-members post we'll surely add this to our suggestions list.

Also, I see that you are not very much happy with the customer support. Did you face any problem? I would like to amend of what difficulties you faced, please let me know!

Alexanfros Kostalas

Easy to use and quite powerful

Reviewed 2018-10-21

In case they manage to solve some minor frustrations including the fact that sat various periods scheduled posts are hold then it could be one of the best solutions and most cost effective out there.

Pros
The software is pretty easy and straightforward to use and allows to schedule content from various internet portals as an auto feed.

Cons
There are minor bugs on the calendar area where you need to frequently refresh the web page to view the correct times. The biggest issues is the support that is slow to respond and the fact that at certain periods the engine seems stacked (lot's of posts are on a "hold" and fired all together)

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Alexanfros,

Thanks for your wonderful SocialPilot review. Glad to know you find SocialPilot to be easy and quite poweerful.

We'll definitely pass this bug on to our developers to have a look at why this is happening in your account. Can you please send in your SocialPilot login id at support@socialpilot.co

JoAnn Johnson

Social Pilot Provides Consistancy

Reviewed 2018-10-15

I discovered Social Pilot after reaching my frustration threshold with several other social media scheduling platforms. Several were difficult to navigate; some where not responsive; the most recent software, prior to SP, could never get a grasp on their Instagram push notifications. With Social Pilot, I am able to push my Instagram notifications immediately upon receiving the convenient reminder from Social Pilot. So relieved I discovered this software!

Pros
Social Pilot is easy to navigate. I especially like the "calendar" option, where you can view a full month's worth of post, even segmenting by social media platform. This comes in handy, especially with Pinterest. The analytics tab is easy to read and allows me to see which days and times my followers are most engaged, without having to visit that particular social media platform.

Cons
I do not mind the daily usage limitations (within my price range) however, I wish I was able to add all my Pinterest boards to my profile, although I know I cannot post to each board daily. I just would like the accessibility.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Joann,

Thanks much for this wonderful review. Delighted to know you find SocialPilot easy and love the features finally you found a tool that fulfills your social media requirements.

Anonymous

SocialPilot has allowed me to completely automate my posts on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Pros
It has several small features that will make your life easier. For example, if you want to post on Twitter about an interesting blog post, simply copy the URL in the are for the message and SocialPilot will automatically retrieve any photo or diagram used in the blog post for you to include in your tweet. How cool is that?

Cons
If you use social networks a lot, you probably noticed that some socials use many hashtags (e.g. Instagram) and some do not (e.g. Facebook). Unfortunately, if you use SocialPilot to schedule your post, there is no way to tell the system, please remove the hashtags before you post on a social network that does not use hashtags (e.g. Facebook).

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for your wonderful review. Glad to know it makes your life easier.

We definitely understand the need of having this and that is the reason we are working on the Advance post feature, where you can create different posts for different social networks at the same time. We'll keep you posted with the updates.

Delaney Gray

Customer service was very helpful when I had difficulty connecting a certain account. Great since.

Reviewed 2018-01-16

I'm able to really improve our social media presence and reach.

Pros
Scheduling is easy. I like how facebook and twitter posts are published by the program automatically. I also like the idea of having curated content available...however i think that it is stupid that I cannot use the search bar. I also like how I can use it from my phone which is very easy

Cons
i find it extremely inconvenient that instagram posts are not published automatically and that I need to do it from the app. I also don't like how I can't schedule multiple pictures for either instagram or facebook. (especially when you are able to post multiple on the actual programs) Finally, I think that it is ridiculous that I can have access to curated content...and not be able to search for it. It's very cheap of social pilot to do that especially when I pay for it. I shouldn't have to double the money out of my pocket to use the search bar. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Delaney,

Thanks for your review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like how SocialPilot works and automates your posts.

The search box is a premium feature Delaney, so you will have to upgrade for it's usage and also Instagram has a restricted API so it doesn't allow any third party tool like SocialPilot to post directly to it. This is something Instagram handles and not in our hands.

We have recently released the multiple image posts feature on your dashboard. Please check to post multiple images to the supported platforms right from the SocialPilot dashboard.

Thanks & Regards,

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Nicolle Huntingford

Simple and east to use with all the functionality

Reviewed 2019-09-09

Pros
I run many social accounts, set up of these accounts are so easy. I use this on a daily basis and can keep track of all my scheduled posts.

Cons
Nothing I don't dislike , they are upgrading the software all the time.

Ben Bailey

Super easy social post management system

Reviewed 2019-04-28

We use SocialPilot to manage our social media accounts.

Pros
SocialPilot is perhaps the simplest social media managment platform I've used in a long time. It feels plain, but that's a good thing. There's no fancy UI to distract from the (at times) stressful task of scheduling social media posts. And you can post accross different social accounts with a single click from the same dashboard. It's really nice. I also like that SocialPilot works really well on mobile. If I'm in a pinch and need to schedule some posts on the road, it's quite easy to do.

Cons
Sometimes SocialPilot's simplicity becomes a barrier to productivity. For example, it's easy to tag others on Twitter, but that doesn't work on Facebook. You have to manually update tags on your social page after they've posted. It can be a huge timesink if you are managing multiple accounts. However, if you're handling more traditional social media accounts, then the performance gains of SocialPilot's simplicity are definitely worth it.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like SocialPilot's simplicity. We thrive to make it simple and easy to use.

About tagging on Facebook - We do have it now in SocialPilot. You can very easily mention the pages/people you want to on your Facebook post when scheduling them from SocialPilot.

Let us know if you need any help in guiding you how you can do this.

Deepesh Bhandari

I've found it to be intuitive, easy to master and full of useful updates

Reviewed 2017-05-18

Pros
This product works best for those that need a tool to monitor multiple social networks. It may not be all that useful for those who don't have more than one network. Utilize the scheduling and monitoring tools. Both are great functions of this tool.

Cons
There are size limitations to the image size you can post. As I shoot much of my work on a high-quality camera resulting in large size photos, it would be great to not have to edit them down before posting. (Note: This may be a limitation in the networks themselves, but I don't believe so.)

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Deepesh,

Wow, that's a great review. Thanks so much for this appreciation.

Glad to know we have users like you who love SocialPilot.

We do allow high quality images here from SocialPilot Deepesh, it's that Twitter doesn't allow image size more than 3MB and Facebook also compresses the image size if they are like really high resolution.

Do let me know if you need anything further or you can just shoot up with your query at support@socialpilot.co

Thanks for staying with SocialPilot.

Hardi Vora

Schedule You Social Media Post Here

Reviewed 2019-01-01

Being a digital marketer, its my routine and work responsibility that I need to look after my social channels right? I always prefer Social pilot as it has been a boon for me since past 1 year. I schedule my post by writing captions, they automatically shorten the URL and fetches the image from the URL.

Pros
Social Pilot is tool which let you schedule and post into all social channels at the same time. My company is used to take a plan which allows us to connect all the social channels for my project including facebook, twitter, G+, linkedin, Pinterest. So I schedule my posts and the most favourable, they will ask to post as a link or image as it fetches the images from the link in caption.

Cons
sometimes, we need to reconnect social media profile after some period of time as it disconnects automatically.

Susan Daniels

This is the best auto-post tool I've used in the last 10 years. Traffic to my website is increased.

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Pros
Ease of use. I stepped right into it and found it to be user friendly. There was very little learning curve with this Software as a Service. The website layout made my user experience relatively stress-free, which is saying a lot for me. I look for excellence and value in my online products and SocialPilot does not disappoint me. Over a six-week timeframe, my website traffic increased from almost nothing to almost 10,000 per month. This is one of the best experiences I've had in my online career. Warmly, Susan Daniels

Cons
I can't use special characters. The app is slow moving on my devices. I usually use SocialPilot on my laptop but for Instagram I have to push the posts on my devices and the SocialPilot app is slower than other apps I used on the same devices. One device has less memory, one has a lot of memory, but it's the same on both - slow moving. I hope this helps.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Susan,

Thanks for such an amazing review on SocialPilot. Amazed to know you found SocialPilot the best tool you have used in the span of last 10 years, like wow! Great to hear that SocialPilot helped in increasing your website traffic.

About our mobile app, can you please update it to our latest version? We have improved it in our latest update. You can reach out to our support team if you are facing any issues further.

Kristyn Fox

Social Pilot is a great social media tool! Easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Detailed analytics that are insightful and easy to understand. So that's my favorite feature by far!

Pros
I've been using Social Pilot for a few weeks now (after using Hootsuite for years), and I gotta say that I'm impressed! What I like most are their ANALYTICS - by far. They save me a lot of time, they're detailed, and the reports are easy for me and my clients to read and understand. Their browser extension tool is also helpful too!

Cons
My least favorite thing about Social Pilot is that you're not able to tag businesses/handles when scheduling posts. So I don't schedule posts through them very often. However.... when I contacted their support team, I was notified that they're working on this and plan to have that changed soon! So when that happens, you'll be good to go.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Kristyn,

Thanks for an amazing review on SocialPilot. Really glad to know you find SocialPilot a great tool to use. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool to use each day, and comments like these gives us a boost to get better each day.

About tagging people on Facebook, Kristyn this feature will now not be available on any third party tool, as Facebook has made certain changes in their API policy recently and we unfortunately had to stop working on this feature as we didn't have access anymore.

But we are soon going to release some features which will interest you.

Beverley Theresa

Simple and straightforward to use

Reviewed 2018-01-12

Affordable, easy to give clients access to their accounts and to give team members access to specific groups.

Pros
The "Group" function is great. You're able to assign social media accounts to their own group, so having a broad overview of what you're posting for each company on different platforms is only one click. I also enjoy the "Curated Content" which makes it easy to find relevant articles and links to share with your audience.

Cons
There's still some bugs that could be ironed out and some suggestions to take into consideration. - No option to view empty queue spots on the calendar view - No option to continually schedule posts to one social media account (you always have to click the account you want to publish to)

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Beverly,

Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you find SocialPilot a simple tool to use and the features to be intuitive.

We'll definitely add these suggestions to our list.

Happy SocialPiloting

Ryan Knuppel

SocialPilot is a MUST for our Business!

Reviewed 2018-10-14

My business manages several different companies social media accounts. We simply post from Twitter, Facebook and G+ using SocialPilot! It's soooo simple. We also use it to schedule posts at different times which is one of my favorite features. Overall, our experience has been solid. Due to cost, we left socialpilot several months ago... But quickly realized it was a necessary business tool for us so we re-subscribed. Now we are likely lifetime customers. Thanks socialpilot and keep up the great work.

Pros
It's very easy to use. Creating and scheduling social media posts across a large number of networks is simple and to the point. Very intuitive to teach my team to use it as well.

Cons
The cost is a bit high but all in all -- well worth it for what it delivers. But like anything, cost is always under consideration when using tools.

Viktorija Vito Filov

Social media scheduling is really easy!

Reviewed 2019-03-25

Pros
This is the best and easiest tool for social media scheduling out there. UI is clear and easy to use from the very start. I like the customization of a post per social network . Experimenting with diferent headlines all the time.

Cons
Nothing to complain about. It does what it says and is the cheapest solution.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Viktorija,

You are awesome ;)

Thanks for your kind words Viktorija. Excited to have a wonderful review from amazing users like you associated with SocialPilot from a long time. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day and comments like these give us a boost.

Cheers,

Suzanne Coleman

Designed for Collaborative Work with Client to Easily Accomplish Social Media Marketing

Reviewed 2018-03-07

SocialPilot saves time and resources by allowing bulk uploading and scheduling of posts. Clients feel involved and given a sense of ownership (for those who want this level of participation), by seeing how their information is being managed.

Pros
Easy to use, no unnecessary learning curve for managers, team members, and customers due to the design of the user interface. Set up and scheduling can take place immediately, once an account has been created. Less bulky as some of its competitors.

Cons
Perhaps there are too many benefits in the sense that clients could possibly learn how to perform social media marketing software and decide they could do their own work without the need for a freelancer. Otherwise, this software functions as described.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Suzanne,

Wow, thanks for being such a wonderful SocialPilot user and for your awesome review. Excited to know SocialPilot proves out to be a great tool for you and helps you manage your social media marketing very easily.

We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool to use each day and having users like you is a boost to our hard work and dedication to become the most efficient tool out there.

Thanks once again!