Walls.io Logo

Walls.io

The social wall for websites, events, and digital displays.

Walls.io Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.39/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I love how cost-effective the product is. I love the easy user ability. Wall.io also offers fast customer service to help with any issues you may have which helps the day of use.
So, I had an event in a few days and I was looking for the best way to engage the audience on social media and walls.io came to the rescue. What I love best is the free trial I had.
User generated content is mega important and shows how our community celebrates our effort. Wall.io is the best help to show the community what went on.
No time frame for posts, have to manually hide past posts.
With our current plan, each social media channel is limited to five sources.

Walls.io users...

listing-logo
Tagboard-logo

Tagboard

How would you rate Walls.io?

The Best Platform for social media engagement

I loved it! It uplifted my engagement on a hashtag, and I would highly recommend it to all.

Pros

I loved the way the platform works; easy to use, very cool visuals, and the way that can be used both on a website and content creation pieces to engage the audience and get viral. Also, the service was awesome, very helpful, on point, and fast responsive.

Cons

At this point, I didn't have a complaint, but I'm sure wall.io has the potential to do a lot more in the future!

Thank you for taking the time to share this great feedback here, Marili. We're glad to hear that Walls.io helps you engage your audience.

Walls.io is GREAT

Pros

It allowed me to display my clients social media during their conference in an attractive format. It is easy to use and customize. My clients have loved it.

Cons

It is intuitive for people that have experience with social media platforms but I don't have much experience so there was a lot of trial and error for me.

Hi Joe, Thank you for sharing your feedback here. We're glad that your clients liked the social wall. We're continuously working on improving Walls.io. We're not only adding new features, but we're also trying to make the application easier to use for everyone. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Exactly what I needed!

Pros

This was configured and integrated in a few minutes and worked instantly.

Cons

I think the Price and Value ratio are not in line. Pretty expensive for what you get in comparison to other solutions.

Hi Juri, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're trying our best to offer a professional solution at a competitive price. We're happy that you found Walls.io easy to set up and integrate. All the best, The Walls.io Team

I use wall.io during an annual weekend long event to encourage social media sharing.

Pros

The free version of the software is quite robust and has all the needed functionality for testing the platform. Moderating is easy and notifications of new posts is very convenient.

Cons

I would love to see them offer a shuffle option that could be turned on, which would allow the posts to continue to cycle (in or out of order) during times when there is not new content coming into the stream. That would keep great content from getting buried too quickly.

Thanks for the kind review! :) Actually, we have a feature called "Post Looping", which does exactly that - it can be found in the "Misc" tab of "Settings". Hope you'll check it out!

An easy to use social media wall made to collect and display content from social media platforms.

Pros

It allows you to collect content from over 15 social media platforms. A major pro is that it allows you to collect content from specific profiles or by using hash tags. The software also makes it extremely easy to create social media marketing campaigns built around hash tags. It is extremely easy to set up and get started.

Cons

I really don't have anything to say bad about the software. I wish it were a little cheaper but you get a good quality product for the price.

Hi Kenneth, thank you so much for your kind review - it means a lot to me and our team!

Event Subscription

This was used for an event and we mainly used the nature posts to input pictures, enjoyed it.

Pros

The platform was easy to set up and use

Cons

No time frame for posts, have to manually hide past posts.

Hi Victoria, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Glad you enjoyed using our social wall for an event at the University of Miami. We hope to have you on board for future events as well. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Walls.io helped our seminar reach a new level. The interaction was fantastic!

Pros

The ease of setting up and the overall look. I liked the way I could manage everything from one control panel and view the results on the same monitor.

Cons

Thanks for your kind review, happy to have you as a customer! :)

This piece of software was the life of the party!!!

Extreme pleasure by knowing that it took my event over the top and made my guest extremely happy!

Pros

I loved that it was easy to use and incorporate into the scheme of my party. The guest loved that they could use their social media platforms and see their post about the event, live.

Cons

My only issue with the software was the fact that one had to use a chatbot to get Facebook messages to post. I do realize that this restriction is a FB issue and not Walls.io. But other than that, no compliants!

Thanks for your review - we are happy to hear Walls.io made your party even better! :))

Easy and Affordable

We were looking for a "twitter fall" of sorts and walls.io provided so much more! A big hit for a large monitor in the registration space and converted our conference home page over to walls.io content as well so folks at home could follow along!

Pros

The software was easy to learn and self-administer.

Cons

Wish we could have a sponsor anchor post that didn't scroll.

Hi Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We passed your recommendation on to the product team and we're glad to learn that Walls.io worked well for your event. All the best, The Walls.io Team

Used for1day event, it did a great job pulling in feeds from multiple sources and looks good too.

Encouraged participants to engage in social media discussion about our project.

Pros

It looks great projected and on screen. Easy to customise. Pulls in feed from multiple sources. Easy to share a link to the wall too. Lots of people commented on how much they liked the wall.

Cons

Videos didn't show up or auto play on screen. Everything else was fine.

Hi Angela, thanks for your kind review! As for the videos - they should definitely autoplay (at least Twitter, FB; Instagram - unfortunately not for YouTube). Let us know at support@walls.io, of you continue to see this issue!

Everything was easy, setup, payment, use, follow up

Pros

I search for software that allow me to do what Walls.io does, started with the free trial, but it was so easy to use that I decided to buy a plan for an specific event I had.

Cons

The only thing that I would like in addition is that I can customize the period of time to buy, I mean not limited exclusively to the plans offered in the site.

Hi Christian, thanks for your kind review! :) We understand your wish for customized pricing periods, but hope for your understanding as this is currently not possible with our payment solution, sorry :=)

Great experience, easy to use, very helpful

Interactive meetings and events, people getting involve in the events, memories of the events,

Pros

very quick to bring the posts, easy to set, lot of optiones to customize the backgrounds, lot of comunication channels, very good look and feel

Cons

the price, i do have many church events, but the price is very high, you shoud have a plan for people that need to use very often, but not for commercial puorposes.

Thanks Saul! Glad you like our product! Re. price - did you check out our 72hour event passes?

Fun with Walls.io

Overall it has been great!

Pros

It is simple and easy to use. The on-line support is quick and effective. I have really enjoyed working with the program!

Cons

I think it would be helpful to be able to fully customize font size and shape.

Thanks for your kind review, we are very happy to have you on board! :)

does, what I want it to do.

Pros

it is easy to use and the support is great. for me it was easy to set up my wall. it works within minutes.

Cons

The Facebook Hashtag API has been discontinued as announced on April 30th 2015. This means that Walls.io still can't fetch & display public posts by a certain hashtag. However, we still support Facebook Pages & events if you add them to your Walls sources explictily.

Thanks for your review, Christopher :) We wish we could do something in re. to FB :(

Beats the competition. Tried them all.

It allows us to engage with customers on our big screen and on our social website. It's great!

Pros

The quick, scalable interface that works no matter screen size or form factor. Coupled with the ability to add your own posts makes this just amazing!

Cons

I wish there was a cheaper option to add in advertising and maybe another wall, there's a big price jump between options and I don't need api access

Thanks for your kind review! :) We're happy to have you as a customer!

Overall the tool was so intuitive to use. Was able to set up a wall in minutes.

Pros

Love the Moderator functionality and how things can be white labeled. Also, the updates on tweets and facebook post were instant.

Cons

A custom URL feature would be something nice to have. It would allow users more flexibility in setting up their preferred URL.

Thanks a lot for your positive review! Did you notice you can edit a custom URL on all paid plans? If you need help with this, pls contact support@walls.io any time! :)

This product was exactly what we needed to setup our Social Media wall at a recent trade show.

Pros

Easy setup and ease of use were the biggest "pros" of this software. It functioned just as advertised. We really liked the free version to get it setup in order to test the functionality, and then we upgraded to the trade-show version once we knew it was working to our needs. We will certainly use this product again.

Cons

Thanks for your kind review, Stefano! :) We're happy to have provided the value you expected!

A great solution that worked exactly as needed

Great addition to our social media event - helped set a great atmopshere!

Pros

Easy to use and it was very fast - updates (deletions of spam or adding a new hashtag to the search) appeared more or less immediately.

Cons

Nothing, really. The functionality, look and feel was exactly what we wanted. Would be nice to expand the set of supported sources beyond Twitter, FB, Insta, YT and G+ in future.

Wow, thanks for your stellar review :))

Happy customer

I am really happy and satisfied user.

Pros

I find this tool easy to use. Also it is really good designed. I just enjoy in playing with it.

Cons

I am OK with everything. Maybe only thing that they good improve is a new price package for ordinary users, with a budget up to $40.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think about Walls.io, Alen. We will take into consideration your feedback regarding the pricing.

Great product

Pros

Good User experience, very easy to use, well designed

Cons

it is a bit pricey. Maybe having different pricing oprion would help.

Hi Laura, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Walls.io. We're glad to hear that you enjoy using Walls.io. Thank you also for the feedback regarding the pricing options. We passed it on to the product team. All the best, The Walls.io team

Simple yet elegant software, great for all events!

Pros

The essential features are all present and the high degree of customization makes the software fantastic to use.

Cons

The pricing structure of the software can be reviewed as some users, like myself, only use the software on an ad-hoc basis.

Thanks Mian Yi! Glad you like our product! Have you checked out our 72h event passes? Thy are perfect for adhoc use!

Great Product

Pros

Walls.io is simple to set up and the functionality is amazing. Customer support was quick to help if we had any issues. Would definitely use this app again!

Cons

I can't think of any cons - it had everything I needed it to have.

Thanks so much for your kind review! :) I'll forward this to our customer support team as well!

Very easy to use

Pros

I liked how easy the software was to set up and use! Very intuitive and did its job perfectly.

Cons

The mobile version was a little clunky when I used it as the administrator at our event.

We're happy that you found Walls.io very easy to use. Thank you for your feedback regarding the mobile version. We will take that into account.

Reliable, easy to use and good-looking Twitter wall

Pros

The free option gives you a great deal of the tool's functionality. I've used it at several one-day conferences, and seen it at another international conference. I'll be using it at our conferences from now on.

Cons

Thanks a lot for your review! :)

Love it - easy to use and fast set up

A working social wall

Pros

Fast set up of the wall and easy connection to the channel

Cons

I just needed it for a certain time because of a customer presentation, therefore price was okay - but I don't spend the money permanently

Hi Simone, thanks for your great feedback! :) We hope to have you on board again soo!