Additional information for CampSite
Key features of CampSite
View All Features
- Online camp registration
- Advanced reporting
- Seamless website integration
- Camper lead management and analytics
- User management and email notifications
- Parent dashboard
- Billing and financial suite
- Email and communication tools
- Profile pages
- Bunking board
- Medical management
- Transportation management
- Parent to camper communication
- Phone call scheduling
- Photo and video blog
- Activity scheduling
- Staff recruiting management
- Data encryption
- User authentication and permissions
- Operating system security
- Database security
- Server management security
- Reliability and backup
CampSite's registration feature enables parents to enroll campers online using the camp’s personalized enrollment options, as well as make secure credit card payments with electronic signatures.
CampSite's advanced reporting feature gives insight into the camp’s data and enables users to apply different fields and filters in real-time, creating entirely customized reports.
CampSite includes an electronic medical record module with restricted access that helps to make camps HIPAA compliant, while facilitating the collection of medical information through the parent dashboard.
Users' camp data is secure thanks to CampSite being a member of Amazon Web Services. This guarantees high-level standards for data encryption, user authentication and permissions, security, reliability and backup.
Users can offer their customers a seamless experience with CampSite’s website integration feature that perfectly matches the look and feel of the organization's original web page design.