EMERGE App Reviews

4.74/5 (31 reviews)

Jeriel Tan

Great workflow, powerful and flexible software

Reviewed 2016-07-26

EMERGE App is a distribution and order management software for businesses to solve their daily inefficiencies such as inventory management, invoicing, fulfilment tracking and real-time or monthly reporting. We are a medical concierge service company, mainly using EMERGE's service and product modules, as we do not sell physical inventory. We have been using EMERGE actively for about 2 months now, and can't promote this software enough. It's because we love the simple and organised workflow that the software follows. It's just like how we really do business! Clearly, someone in the team has had experience fine tuning EMERGE even for service-based companies, and this experience has translated over to the software. Being a service company, our invoices tend to be complex and convoluted because of the nature of our clients and their demands. EMERGE App has risen up to the challenge in our experience, and we have no issue making and sending even the most complex of our invoices and purchase orders on a daily basis. As all software products go, EMERGE App has proven to be a good value for money investment for our company, as we only pay a small fee on a monthly basis. The support we have received when encountering a difficult module or just simple questions are prompt and concise, and often they will go the extra mile to follow up with your issue. Perhaps a minor issue will be the learning curve that everyone goes through when learning EMERGE App. It's easy enough to pick up quickly, but it still requires some time to use the software fluently. Be prepared to spend at least 2 or 3 hours to understand the system. If you have questions just ask support at any time. All in all, a definite 5-star software application from us here at JR Healthcare, and we can't tell you enough how much time we saved since using EMERGE. Easy-to-use workflow, fuss-free invoicing and quotation creation. Reports compiled in real-time and monthly periods.

Sharan Balani

THIS IS THE APP YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!

Reviewed 2017-05-16

Whils't the app is certainly rough around the edges, the pricing structure and support from the developers ABSOLUTELY makes this a fantastic app, providing many features that I need as a startup, that many other inventory systems would consider "advanced" or "higher tiered". Being a relatively young food importer & distributor, I have all the challenges of a financially strapped startup. However, importing food, means I face many of the challenges of manufacturers, along with expiry dates, lot management & even multiple "micro" warehouses for stock segregation & management (i.e. frozen warehouse, dry warehouse, etc). Furthermore I also have to deal with consignment from many customers, adding further strains to my cashflow. Emerge holds no scruples as to my needs & provides me all the options of a fully fledged inventory system at a fixed cost. This is a far cry compared to the hundreds of dollars other inventory systems charge for similar features. With Emerge, I can manage consignees & stock types via multiple warehouses, keep an eye on expiry dates of stock batches and keep track of my costs & inventory at a price suitable for SME's and startups. ESPECIALLY those in Asia, where costs can be higher, and doing business significantly more challenging.

Priscilia Lim

Essential software for dropshipping companies

Reviewed 2016-07-28

Petultra.com is a pet product company that sells primarily through e-commerce on Magento and we operate on a drop shipping model. This has worked out very well for us as we do not have to maintain inventory space and simply give the orders of our customers over to our suppliers and the goods will be delivered as soon as available. We have not found a good drop shipping inventory management system that we really liked until we discovered EMERGE App upon the recommendation from a friend. EMERGE App's dropship module is really easy to understand and use, and as it is directly integrated into Magento, all we need to do is to manage our shopfront directly from EMERGE App's platform. EMERGE App has greatly simplified a lot of our company's processes such as invoicing and purchasing, freeing up more time for us to source for even better pet products for our clients. We require our system to be really flexible, as at times we manage pretty complex orders between customers and suppliers. EMERGE App has delivered on that front so far, and that flexibility is highly valuable in preparing for events such as tradeshows or bazaars. On a more conservative note, EMERGE App is not as intuitive as it is built to cater to many different workflows required by many types of companies. It's a tradeoff that we're willing to live with because of the ease that EMERGE App has afforded us. Simple dropshipping modules, flexible and powerful inventory management modules catering to a variety of workflows.

Rohana Jaffe

Great Product with EXCELLENT customer service

Reviewed 2017-05-10

Fulfils most of my requirements Good user interface - pleasant to use AMAZING customer service - The support team are always available to help, fixes bug reports quickly and constantly improving product to suit requirements (we have used several other systems in the past and never manage to get any response from support desk, so it is very refreshing to have a person on the live chat to help!)

Sarah Goh

i do not keep inventory, workflow works best for me

Reviewed 2016-07-26

I run a t-shirt printing & customization business. At most times, i do not keep inventory and i need to be able to manage all my purchase for the respective orders and Emerge provides me great help for that. In addition, i make multiple purchase for a single order. Most apps out there will require my purchases to be received into my inventory first before fulfilling, but this does not work for me. Features are optimize for flexible sales, purchasing & fulfillment workflow

Nicolas Teyssandier

Very user friendly and easy to deploy

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2017-06-29

Having no experience in use of ERP solutions other than excel, this app has helped me make significant improvements when managing my imports. Its Reporting functions are allowing me to visualize strategic customers and products in order to plan ahead, reducing freight costs and increasing my level of service. The possibility of customizing quotations in a different language, emailing them from the app itself, the history feed showing recent actions, and the possibility of attaching documents for my reference have made my work much easier and allowed me to focus in growing the business. Great customer service too, always willing to listen and implement new ideas. That´s where you can see the app will continue to improve.

Anonymous

A great tool for businesses!

Reviewed 2018-09-14

An easy to use and learn software for businesses to solve their daily inefficiencies such as inventory management, invoicing, fulfilment tracking and real-time or monthly reporting. Ideal for companies that have many sellers!

Lohan Chung

Great tool for small businesses to SME

Reviewed 2016-10-23

If you want a one-stop solution for your budding online business, this is the only tool that you need. From inventory control to fulfilling your customers orders, this tool can do it all for you. The all-in-one ease of managing all aspects of my business with just one tool.

Nguyen Duy

The fantastic application for retail store

Reviewed 2016-10-26

It's really hard for the retail store to go online. There are many terms to learn and many things to develop and maintain. But EmergeApp has provided great solutions for shop owners like me. Just from a few seconds, my team can understand what to do when managing a shop in a system. No development process, bug-fixing and developing time for building a system. Just plug in EmergeApp and we are good to go. If you still manage to survive on store management, you can give this a try.

Tom Hirst

Emerge is on track to be one of the best and most intuitive systems in it's field.

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2017-10-25

Emerge's UI is future ready and forward-thinking, with a CMS type feel to it and a squeaky clean intuitive interface you can easily jump into it and feel right at home. The customer service is unparalleled in my experience they have helped us along every step of the in a very friendly professional manner whilst answering every question and working with us to ensure we're totally happy with their app. I can't mention Pros without mentioning the price, they offer a far superior service to many other companies out there in my opinion and all at an incredibly reasonable price, this makes Emerge a no-brainer for startups and a worthy competitor to the big names in the game. Emerge also seems to be striving to improve, they are constantly rolling out updates with more and more tantalising features that seem to be raising the bar for the industry each time.

Deepa Chablani

Great product

Reviewed 2018-01-10

- Price point - Perfect for SME's that like to have a professional set-up in early stages. - Enables and supports growth - Great support team that helps in customization of the app - Very responsive and helpful

Kevin Farrelly

Really allowed us to grow our business an increase our profits

Reviewed 2016-10-26

This is truly an amazing inventory management solution which allowed us to integrate with various eCommerce platforms and streamline our accounts management for both our online and offline business with a brilliant customer service team who helped us out every step of the way!Ease of use eand easy to get setup

Giovanni Moro

future is EMERGE

Reviewed 2017-06-27

i've been browsing for several solution to manage B2B and B2C ordering and warehousing. Emerge is the best i've found and their customer support is something you can not get anywhere else. The system is growing very fast and in the right directions, has great scalability and modularity and it's very well written and designed.world class support, design, cloud, easy of use, scalability, cross-platforms, pricing, integrations, SAAS

EJ Corriveazu

Great platform that just needs a few tweaks.

Reviewed 2018-01-31

A great learning experience and it has allowed us to analyze almost every aspect of our business. Using Emerge for our ecommerce business and it has proven to contain everything you need, plus many extras, which has allowed us to get a full grip on every aspect of our business.

Matt Stang

Affordable & Easy to Use

Reviewed 2017-08-17

Emerge is affordable for a small business, easy to use and understand, and quick and helpful customer service.

Neel Shah

Easy to use , Best support

Reviewed 2016-09-20

I joined Emerge app after finding it on a Quora answer , I run a ecommerce business and its really very helpful to have a platform like Emerge for inventory management and it syncs with Shopify tooGreat support Easy to use Lot of features

Richard Bell

ERP order management functionality

Reviewed 2017-06-02

Ease of use in all areas (except reporting) Breadth of order features (SO, PO) Inventory management integration Integration of workflow API's to online trading and accounting platforms Responsiveness of development team to new feature requests

GIANNI GERMANIDIS

A value for money app, flexible and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Very flexible with order processing, sales and purchases. Easy to use. The customer service is fantastic! The team is always there for you and willing to help.

Mila De Santos

Fit for purpose

Reviewed 2016-02-10

I run an eCommerce outfit and grew to a point where excel was giving our team syncing problems, and we needed a better solution. SAP and Oracle ERP were definitely out of range (and too complex for our simple operations!) and we were considering Deskera. But Deskera was still too expensive, after finding out that we needed customizations.. Chancing at EMERGE, I tried a test implementation and found that it is easy and fit 85% of what I am doing off-the-shelf. I have given feedback to the friendly Customer Service, and I am going to task my IT administrator to implement this company wide.

David Loke

Good workflow

Reviewed 2016-10-22

Workflow is good for your business, although some features are missing but good enough and support is great. Recommended for start up business.Easy to use

Tay Yeong Peng

Time saving software and easy to useM

Reviewed 2016-02-10

Most online inventory do not have the sales order import which is crucial to 1) Cut down time to key in manually for all daily sales 2) Eliminate manual entries of sales orders which are highly prone to errors The software is easy to use as it is not laced with technical jargon . Easy to understand and intuitive to use . Coupled with a clean and tidy GUI , the learning curve of the software is not difficult for most users. The con is likely to be addressed some time in the future when there are API integration with different vendors and merchants.

Anonymous

Good interface

Reviewed 2016-10-22

Workflow is good for your business, although some features are missing but good enough and support is great. Nice easy interface with detailed documentation.Nice and easy interface. Low learning curve.

CC Koh

Overall Experience

Reviewed 2016-11-16

Emerge app is a pretty basic online software that is suitable for SME businesses. This app basically cover all the function I need, such as invoicing and inventory management. The inventory management is very easy to use, doing stock adjustment & stock transfer from warehouse to warehouse is straight forward. Invoicing is easy as well, however, I am not a fan of the invoice format. There is not much I can customise invoice format. Easy, simple to use. Straight forward.

Shirley Seah

Quick to set up, great for my business

Reviewed 2016-10-17

Their service is fantastic and pretty dedicated compared to many other similar apps i used. Features are not the most comprehensive but good enough for my current business. Especially true if you are doing lots of drop shipping and also selling b2b to retail stores. Fast to set up, strong sales/purchase workflow, great pricing

Kelly Choo

Great Value for Money Inventory and Simple Accounting System

Reviewed 2016-11-01

This web app is a great inventory management system that gets the job done. It also has some simple accounting features perfect for small companies and startups to boost productivity. This can be easily extended to 3rd party software such as Xero, etc.