EMERGE App Reviews

4.71/5 (34 reviews)

Jeriel Tan

Great workflow, powerful and flexible software

Reviewed 2016-07-26

EMERGE App is a distribution and order management software for businesses to solve their daily inefficiencies such as inventory management, invoicing, fulfilment tracking and real-time or monthly reporting. We are a medical concierge service company, mainly using EMERGE's service and product modules, as we do not sell physical inventory. We have been using EMERGE actively for about 2 months now, and can't promote this software enough. It's because we love the simple and organised workflow that the software follows. It's just like how we really do business! Clearly, someone in the team has had experience fine tuning EMERGE even for service-based companies, and this experience has translated over to the software. Being a service company, our invoices tend to be complex and convoluted because of the nature of our clients and their demands. EMERGE App has risen up to the challenge in our experience, and we have no issue making and sending even the most complex of our invoices and purchase orders on a daily basis. As all software products go, EMERGE App has proven to be a good value for money investment for our company, as we only pay a small fee on a monthly basis. The support we have received when encountering a difficult module or just simple questions are prompt and concise, and often they will go the extra mile to follow up with your issue. Perhaps a minor issue will be the learning curve that everyone goes through when learning EMERGE App. It's easy enough to pick up quickly, but it still requires some time to use the software fluently. Be prepared to spend at least 2 or 3 hours to understand the system. If you have questions just ask support at any time. All in all, a definite 5-star software application from us here at JR Healthcare, and we can't tell you enough how much time we saved since using EMERGE.

Pros
Easy-to-use workflow, fuss-free invoicing and quotation creation. Reports compiled in real-time and monthly periods.

Cons
Needs about a week to get really fluent in the programme.

Response from Higher Identity Group

Hi Jeriel, thanks for your kind words. Happy to hear that it helped your business greatly.

Sharan Balani

THIS IS THE APP YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!

Reviewed 2017-05-16

Pros
Whils't the app is certainly rough around the edges, the pricing structure and support from the developers ABSOLUTELY makes this a fantastic app, providing many features that I need as a startup, that many other inventory systems would consider "advanced" or "higher tiered". Being a relatively young food importer & distributor, I have all the challenges of a financially strapped startup. However, importing food, means I face many of the challenges of manufacturers, along with expiry dates, lot management & even multiple "micro" warehouses for stock segregation & management (i.e. frozen warehouse, dry warehouse, etc). Furthermore I also have to deal with consignment from many customers, adding further strains to my cashflow. Emerge holds no scruples as to my needs & provides me all the options of a fully fledged inventory system at a fixed cost. This is a far cry compared to the hundreds of dollars other inventory systems charge for similar features. With Emerge, I can manage consignees & stock types via multiple warehouses, keep an eye on expiry dates of stock batches and keep track of my costs & inventory at a price suitable for SME's and startups. ESPECIALLY those in Asia, where costs can be higher, and doing business significantly more challenging.

Sarah Strider

Great for startup crafters

Reviewed 2019-02-22

I am a crafter (jewelry and fiber arts) and belly dance costumer, and I finally got to the point that I was having issues pricing my work. I looked for software that was specifically for crafters, and while the ones I found are great, I couldn't afford them. The other software that might have been affordable didn't handle 'kits' at the lowest tier or really limited it, making it worthless for me. I took a chance on this software, and immediately fell in love! I have a bunch of raw material stock already (some of it over 20 years old!) and I appreciate the fact that I can set 'initial stock on hand' without having to have a purchase price for it. I feel much better pricing my work since I can clearly see the materials cost for any item that I make.

Pros
Easy to see how each task flows into the next. Not hugely overwhelming in 'industry speak' so it is easy for a beginner to follow. Provides the ability to enter 'initial stock on hand' and set custom units of measure. It is nice to put in a product and be able to set variations on that product as well.

Cons
There are a couple of things in the way that inventory is inputted that I would change, such as getting a list of previous tags I have used as suggestions, and making the pricing fields a bit more self-explanatory. It does take a few hours to figure out, but if you know your way around any higher level functionality software (Photoshop, Access, etc.) you shouldn't have too much of an issue. The English gets a bit odd at times, but I haven't had a point where I have been totally unable to understand something.

Priscilia Lim

Essential software for dropshipping companies

Reviewed 2016-07-28

Petultra.com is a pet product company that sells primarily through e-commerce on Magento and we operate on a drop shipping model. This has worked out very well for us as we do not have to maintain inventory space and simply give the orders of our customers over to our suppliers and the goods will be delivered as soon as available. We have not found a good drop shipping inventory management system that we really liked until we discovered EMERGE App upon the recommendation from a friend. EMERGE App's dropship module is really easy to understand and use, and as it is directly integrated into Magento, all we need to do is to manage our shopfront directly from EMERGE App's platform. EMERGE App has greatly simplified a lot of our company's processes such as invoicing and purchasing, freeing up more time for us to source for even better pet products for our clients. We require our system to be really flexible, as at times we manage pretty complex orders between customers and suppliers. EMERGE App has delivered on that front so far, and that flexibility is highly valuable in preparing for events such as tradeshows or bazaars. On a more conservative note, EMERGE App is not as intuitive as it is built to cater to many different workflows required by many types of companies. It's a tradeoff that we're willing to live with because of the ease that EMERGE App has afforded us.

Pros
Simple dropshipping modules, flexible and powerful inventory management modules catering to a variety of workflows.

Cons
Takes about 3 days to fully master the software

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks Pris, we are still working on many awesome features for dropshipping. Stay tune

Ales Luci

Order management software at high level!!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Pros
We try different applications and software for ordering managment app. We are aviation products selling company with ISO 9001 standard. What can we say. The EMREGE App is the best app. Not opnly the App if you need great support, very fast response from Emerge App team you don't need to look around anymore. EMERGE App will really be on your side for all ordering processes in your company. I love the user interface. The team on Emerge App side is very responsive, if you have any sugestion for app they are ready not only to listen but also put your need to their roadmap and get the thing done!! Great work. Stop looking just use EMERGE App.

Cons
I have none! They are solving all cons so fast that is no need to write here

Rohana Jaffe

Great Product with EXCELLENT customer service

Reviewed 2017-05-10

Pros
Fulfils most of my requirements Good user interface - pleasant to use AMAZING customer service - The support team are always available to help, fixes bug reports quickly and constantly improving product to suit requirements (we have used several other systems in the past and never manage to get any response from support desk, so it is very refreshing to have a person on the live chat to help!)

Cons
A few things which are not perfectly suited to our work flow, but emerge is always willing to work to improve their system to make it more flexible for all their clients

Sarah Goh

i do not keep inventory, workflow works best for me

Reviewed 2016-07-26

I run a t-shirt printing & customization business. At most times, i do not keep inventory and i need to be able to manage all my purchase for the respective orders and Emerge provides me great help for that. In addition, i make multiple purchase for a single order. Most apps out there will require my purchases to be received into my inventory first before fulfilling, but this does not work for me.

Pros
Features are optimize for flexible sales, purchasing & fulfillment workflow

Cons
User interface could be better

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks Sarah for the kind words. We will work on improving out UI in the next few months.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Nicolas Teyssandier

Very user friendly and easy to deploy

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2017-06-29

Pros
Having no experience in use of ERP solutions other than excel, this app has helped me make significant improvements when managing my imports. Its Reporting functions are allowing me to visualize strategic customers and products in order to plan ahead, reducing freight costs and increasing my level of service. The possibility of customizing quotations in a different language, emailing them from the app itself, the history feed showing recent actions, and the possibility of attaching documents for my reference have made my work much easier and allowed me to focus in growing the business. Great customer service too, always willing to listen and implement new ideas. That´s where you can see the app will continue to improve.

Cons
Can convert app to multiple languages, and further integrate with CRM systems. It would be great to receive reminders of the quotations that have been emailed to customers that have not yet generated sales orders, as well as an option to mark a quotation as ´rejected by customer´as opposed to ´void´by admin.

Help me a lot in manage landed cost & BOM

Reviewed 2019-07-29

My company depends on importing foreign products & production. EMERGE helps both in manage cost & inventory.

Pros
- Very helpful in managing additional charges for imported products. System can automatically calculate landed cost based on all fees in purchase orders. - Support raw materials and production process. Manage quantity of available raw materials to be produced. Cost of each production. - EMERGE provides plenty of reports. - UI is bright, clean and easy to use.

Cons
Still exploring the app but so far so good.

Anonymous

A great tool for businesses!

Reviewed 2018-09-14

Pros
An easy to use and learn software for businesses to solve their daily inefficiencies such as inventory management, invoicing, fulfilment tracking and real-time or monthly reporting. Ideal for companies that have many sellers!

Cons
If I have to say something it’s only that I would like more options for the reports! (Date, Volume, Amount etc)

Anonymous

Only feature packed AND affordable option for small businesses

Reviewed 2019-04-24

The biggest benefit of using this software so far has been the fast feedback from the team behind the app. Any real issues were resolved immediately and even stupid questions from a beginner were answered promptly and thoroughly.

Pros
It offers Multi-warehousing and Multi-Currency and Drop-Shipping features off the bat. So many features at a set price per user. For a small distribution company tis is great because I get the premium features of a WMS system at the price of a standard single user subscription.

Cons
My only real issue is not with the app itself but the "Bonus" customer portal app where you can optionally allow your customers to view stock availability and even create purchase orders online. In my case I would like to limit stock availability of some customers to only a selected warehouse, but for now this is not an option.

Lohan Chung

Great tool for small businesses to SME

Reviewed 2016-10-23

If you want a one-stop solution for your budding online business, this is the only tool that you need. From inventory control to fulfilling your customers orders, this tool can do it all for you.

Pros
The all-in-one ease of managing all aspects of my business with just one tool.

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks for the great review Chung. Appreciate it.

Nguyen Duy

The fantastic application for retail store

Reviewed 2016-10-26

It's really hard for the retail store to go online. There are many terms to learn and many things to develop and maintain. But EmergeApp has provided great solutions for shop owners like me. Just from a few seconds, my team can understand what to do when managing a shop in a system. No development process, bug-fixing and developing time for building a system. Just plug in EmergeApp and we are good to go. If you still manage to survive on store management, you can give this a try.

Response from Higher Identity Group

thanks Duy, appreciate it

Stasi Foukkare

Food and Packaging Distributor

Reviewed 2019-05-25

Great , Highly recommend, Reports and Statistics great for looking at costings

Pros
Its really easy to use and navigate through . Obviously at the beginning , like all new software , it was a steep learning curve , especially for me as i was very computer illiterate..!! But once you get the hang of it , very easy to use. I love the Reporting side of the software, gives us a great insight into our margins and our Customers spending patterns and margins. The HELP or CUSTOMER SERVICE desk have been amazing to me .

Cons
The only criticism is you cant call someone to chat or ask a question... BUT as I said above , the HELP email Support has been AMAZING , and have been GREAT, almost instant in most cases....!!!!!

Tom Hirst

Emerge is on track to be one of the best and most intuitive systems in it's field.

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2017-10-25

Pros
Emerge's UI is future ready and forward-thinking, with a CMS type feel to it and a squeaky clean intuitive interface you can easily jump into it and feel right at home. The customer service is unparalleled in my experience they have helped us along every step of the in a very friendly professional manner whilst answering every question and working with us to ensure we're totally happy with their app. I can't mention Pros without mentioning the price, they offer a far superior service to many other companies out there in my opinion and all at an incredibly reasonable price, this makes Emerge a no-brainer for startups and a worthy competitor to the big names in the game. Emerge also seems to be striving to improve, they are constantly rolling out updates with more and more tantalising features that seem to be raising the bar for the industry each time.

Deepa Chablani

Great product

Reviewed 2018-01-10

Pros
- Price point - Perfect for SME's that like to have a professional set-up in early stages. - Enables and supports growth - Great support team that helps in customization of the app - Very responsive and helpful

Cons
- Getting some reports in excel - need some more customization for business operating on consignment basis

Kevin Farrelly

Really allowed us to grow our business an increase our profits

Reviewed 2016-10-26

This is truly an amazing inventory management solution which allowed us to integrate with various eCommerce platforms and streamline our accounts management for both our online and offline business with a brilliant customer service team who helped us out every step of the way!

Pros
Ease of use eand easy to get setup

Response from Higher Identity Group

Thanks Kevin, really appreciate the 5/5. Happy to know Arrelli is using the app.

Giovanni Moro

future is EMERGE

Reviewed 2017-06-27

i've been browsing for several solution to manage B2B and B2C ordering and warehousing. Emerge is the best i've found and their customer support is something you can not get anywhere else. The system is growing very fast and in the right directions, has great scalability and modularity and it's very well written and designed.

Pros
world class support, design, cloud, easy of use, scalability, cross-platforms, pricing, integrations, SAAS

Cons
not good yet on iOS - but it should be an easy upgrade coming soon i think

EJ Corriveazu

Great platform that just needs a few tweaks.

Reviewed 2018-01-31

A great learning experience and it has allowed us to analyze almost every aspect of our business.

Pros
Using Emerge for our ecommerce business and it has proven to contain everything you need, plus many extras, which has allowed us to get a full grip on every aspect of our business.

Cons
Being that Emerge is kind of new there are kinks that need to be worked out. Sometimes these kinks can really hinder day to day operations and interactions with clients. They are quick to get on these fixes but any down time can greatly affect business.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Matt Stang

Affordable & Easy to Use

Reviewed 2017-08-17

Pros
Emerge is affordable for a small business, easy to use and understand, and quick and helpful customer service.

Neel Shah

Easy to use , Best support

Reviewed 2016-09-20

I joined Emerge app after finding it on a Quora answer , I run a ecommerce business and its really very helpful to have a platform like Emerge for inventory management and it syncs with Shopify too

Pros
Great support Easy to use Lot of features

Response from Higher Identity Group

It may sound Cliche but the only reason why we build EMERGE was for our users. We will continue to improve and help you run your business better

Richard Bell

ERP order management functionality

Reviewed 2017-06-02

Pros
Ease of use in all areas (except reporting) Breadth of order features (SO, PO) Inventory management integration Integration of workflow API's to online trading and accounting platforms Responsiveness of development team to new feature requests

Cons
Sales and purchase order reporting should be more flexible (being addressed in next release, June 2017)

GIANNI GERMANIDIS

A value for money app, flexible and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Pros
Very flexible with order processing, sales and purchases. Easy to use. The customer service is fantastic! The team is always there for you and willing to help.

Cons
Very poor reports. Inventory management needs improving. Not able to customize layouts of reports and pdfs.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Mila De Santos

Fit for purpose

Reviewed 2016-02-10

I run an eCommerce outfit and grew to a point where excel was giving our team syncing problems, and we needed a better solution. SAP and Oracle ERP were definitely out of range (and too complex for our simple operations!) and we were considering Deskera. But Deskera was still too expensive, after finding out that we needed customizations.. Chancing at EMERGE, I tried a test implementation and found that it is easy and fit 85% of what I am doing off-the-shelf. I have given feedback to the friendly Customer Service, and I am going to task my IT administrator to implement this company wide.

Tay Yeong Peng

Time saving software and easy to useM

Reviewed 2016-02-10

Most online inventory do not have the sales order import which is crucial to 1) Cut down time to key in manually for all daily sales 2) Eliminate manual entries of sales orders which are highly prone to errors The software is easy to use as it is not laced with technical jargon . Easy to understand and intuitive to use . Coupled with a clean and tidy GUI , the learning curve of the software is not difficult for most users. The con is likely to be addressed some time in the future when there are API integration with different vendors and merchants.