Foxit eSign Reviews - Page 4

Electronically Signing Documents for Small Business Made Easy!

The overall experience has been positive and I just wished that I would have heard from my rep about the ownership change.

Pros

I am so grateful for this software. As a small, independent business owner, I had to move forward to the digital age and learn how to process documents electronically. ESign Genie has made it so simple and intuitive for me to do that.

Cons

It would be nice to integrate Google Docs with the software and be able to pull from there. Setting up the template has been a challenge with the boxes but I am getting better with it.

Excellent Signing Program, Easy to Use

Able to execute my first contract with no trouble, and the recipient was impressed by its user friendliness as well.

Pros

I was contacted almost immediately about a free thirty-minute individual training session, which answered the questions I wasn’t able to figure out for myself. The representative was extremely patient and explained everything in non-technical terms. The price plan also fits my budget as a sole proprietor who signs contracts with international clients.

Cons

Not applicable, as I’m very pleased with the software.

Document signing made easy

Pros

Really easy to use developer APIs for signing the pdf documents using esign Genie. The APIs are well documented and the tech support is readily available for any issues in integration with the APIs. The templates can be created/ modified on esign Genie for filling up the data on the pdf and then user can be prompted to sign the documents at the required places.

Cons

Not much to dislike except for some issues we faced in opening and signing documents within iFrame which was resolved with the help of tech support. Other than that, its really awesome software.

Thank you for your support! Our eSign API is easy-to-use, powerful and we specialize in White Labeling.We are happy that you have chosen eSign Genie for your electronic signatures. --eSign Genie Customer Success Team

Easy and affordable eSign Solution

Pros

eSign Genie has been a great product. It is super easy to use and affordable by comparison to other products.

Cons

There have been no cons with eSign Genie. I hope foxit eSign maintains the same level of service.

What a Time Saver!

We are saving time and money in labor by using this product.

Pros

Our company has multiple locations around the state of Washington. We are a non-profit that operates on grants, so we need to provide signatures on many of our reimbursable documents like time sheets, expense reports, contracts, etc. We used to have to scan and send documents for signature and then email back which was time consuming and inefficient. With eSign Genie, we have cut the time in half it used to take if not more.

Cons

So far, after a year and a half using the product, I haven't encounter anything I don't like.

eSign Genie helped automate eSignatures for my company

Pros

I can easily setup templates in eSign Genie to automate required eSignatures after my users complete their homecare eLearning. The integration with Zapier makes the process very simple and user friendly. The customer service is also great, they helped me finish setting up my online forms.

Cons

I had some trouble setting up the auto-derive folder name settings.

Great features, easy to use

Pros

Ability to create and save templates for repeated use is very helpful and saves a lot of time especially if you have standard verbiage on your documents. Also the feature to sequence the document signing workflow is great! Of-course it is always helpful to have all our legal contracts stored and available for instant retrieval anytime.

Cons

A mobile version would be a great addition to the existing features.

Thank you for taking the time out to review our software. We have been hearing more and more customers ask for a mobile app and we are delivering!!! Look out for an announcement in September :-) --eSign Genie Customer Success Team

eSign Genie and Marriott

Our experience has been amazing with eSign Genie. Any time I have had questions their support team is very quick and very responsive. That makes a huge difference.

Pros

We tried out eSign Genie last year when we sent out our 1400 contracts. The cost was perfect and the features of the system were very comparable to other systems.

Cons

I have not been able to find out any cons as of yet with eSign Genie

Easy, Great Customer Service, Secure!

Easy, secure document signing, eliminating the need for keeping up with paperwork and snail mail!

Pros

Easy to use, private and secure, quick! This service is great for our organization that needs several signed forms per 500 people. eSign has an address book that makes sending multiple documents to the same person easy. I'm excited to use the bulk feature and send personalized documents to several clients at once

Cons

I wish executed (signed) documents were a bit easier to organize, but there is an option to download all files to your computer or dropbox. I'd love to be able to edit the title of a document after sending. The search function isn't the best, but easily navigated around by zooming the screen out and clicking "show all". eSign seems like a small startup that doesn't have the manpower to accommodate larger companies. Great for small businesses that don't need bulk sending!

A Plus is one of our smallest customer. Since we are appreciative of all our customer big and small, our team has spent hours providing you support above and beyond our call of duty like organizing your signer data from your other systems into Excel. Just to clarify, our system will not be able to support bypassing of esignature laws which may be frustrating for you but eSign Genie software and...

Many features and procedures to satisfy your needs.

The price is reasonable. The customer support is great. The guts of the software are good, just need to be refined.

Pros

The ability to send SMS without an email address.

Cons

The labeling of features and navigation elements could be improved and because of this the onboarding process took longer than it should have.

Great Platform, Easy to use,

Streamlined our client intake process by integrating this functionality into our dashboard using the API.

Pros

Customer service was EXCELLENT and personalized. We use the API to integrate into our dashboard, and it was easy to implement and works flawlessly. For the value and functionality eSign Genie provides, it is very affordable too. I researched about 20 different e-signing software platforms and eSign Genie was the only one who offered us what we needed at an affordable price-point. I would recommend it to anyone!

Cons

Compared Many. Chose eSign Genie.

We required electronic signing of an online approval/waiver legal form for new prospects to our service. I compared 10 or so similar services and after a full weekend of trialling the others (and hours of trying to make things fit the way I wanted), eSign Genie came up the best option. I had a few peculiar requirements for nice blending to our front-end website. Mahender was amazingly attentive to everything we required. He made it his mission to make the sure this service would completely fit. And it does.

Pros

Nice online form integration capability without requiring API knowledge. Pricing is fair. A good reporting system in the backend of their site. My experience of customer service was second to none. Nice form layout and good options for the electronic signing and finished document.

Cons

Only con is at first, some of the backend arrangement for users, documents, templates, etc. can be a little confusing. But it doesn't take long to see exactly how it all works together.

Professional and Reasonably Priced

It allows us to create professional documents for our clients and get their signature without requiring an in-person meeting or manual paper shuffling.

Pros

The service is cost effective, easy to use and the documents appearance is professional.

Cons

I have not had any bad experiences with the service in 2 years. They changed name and still managed to keep the same level of professional service.

Excellent Software for My Business

My clients appreciate the convenience of using eSign Genie as do I. I can send any document that requires a signature through email and with no printing required by my client, it makes a seamless process to get signed documents back to me especially during the pandemic!

Pros

eSign Genie makes it simple to send out documents to my clients for their signature. It doesn't require printing and is very user friendly for all ages. I used to struggle to get signed documents back from my clients until I started using eSign Genie. It is affordable for my small agency, too!

Cons

The only thing I would say could be improved is that some of the insurance companies that I use won't accept a document signed by eSign Genie.

Trial review

good

Pros

easy to use. meets my requirement for document signature

Cons

so far no concern as i have not tested fully

Excellent business choice

We are able to capture needed information in a customer-friendly way, quickly and securely. So far, the system has met all expectations.

Pros

When you compare the features of this e-signing solution to others, you will see QUICKLY that eSign Genie is an excellent choice! When comparing features vs cost, eSign Genie also comes out on top by offering a majority of the same capabilities as other leading software options, but for FAR LESS money. The system is easy to setup, easy to use, and their support dept are right there for your every question. They will sign a BAA if your're in the medical field as well.

Cons

That I didn't find it months earlier. Seriously, this e-signing solution delivers!!

Affordable for new and small businesses

A good option for a new business​ and businesses that don't need a ​regular subscription.

Pros

Pay as you go model. Since our company is pretty new and we can not figure out how many agreements we will need, pay as you go model fit our situation very well. Majority of the other software in the market had monthly subscriptions. Also, chat representatives are well informed. They won't keep transferring you to other departments. You can get immediate answers​.

Cons

There is no automatic agreement cancellation option. You have to write a new agreement to terminate the previous. I would prefer having a short way to terminate the agreement where​ all parties will automatically​ receive the cancellation link to login and sign the cancellation. But not a game-changer feature.

Just what I needed for new business.

Very good. Wish those signing my documents were as quick as they were.

Pros

The a la carte plan and ease-of-use is what sold me. I was just getting started with a business and didn't need or want a recurring fee plan for document signing like many competitors. Everything is so straightforward that I was able to figure it out how to use it the first time.

Cons

Would prefer to get SMS reminders sent for the a la carte plan. That's only available with the monthly plans.

Best Product on the Market

Hands down best platform for esignature

Pros

The support team has gone above and beyond for us in building custom features and making sure that the system fits our exact needs The support team to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are all exceptional

Cons

Nothing. Every time we had any issue or request they met it.

Easy-to-Use, Affordable Digital Document Signature Solution

eSign Genie benefits my business by saving it money most importantly while also giving my business a way for clients to conveniently e-sign and return documents.

Pros

The biggest pro about eSign Genie is its price point. You would be hard-pressed to find another reputable company that offers an e-signature solution with so many features at such an affordable price.

Cons

Really the only con is that the interface could use some updating. Other than that, it is hard to say anything negative about eSign Genie.

Very good software, good customer service

Pros

Easy to use, easy for customers to sign their documents. Love the pricing also. We use it to create templates and have customers sign the documents. Pretty easy to use. Customer service was really great. Can't think of any reason not to use this software. We recommend this to another GoMini's agent as well.

Great Product

Excellent. Saved me a lot of time. I also liked the training videos available on the website.

Pros

What a truly wonderful product. Very user friendly. Received a nice email shortly after signing up offering a 30 min. webinar, which I did sign up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful in answering the few questions I had and he assisted me with finishing my set up. I have already used this product several times and I can't say enough how EASY it is. This is a tremendous help to me right now, when I am not able to get to a client's house for signature.

Cons

I cannot think of anything to improve upon.

Superb customer service and a great product.

Expedited client agreements and required documents from employees.

Pros

Easy to use. Loading templates is easy and preparing documents for completion/ signature is simple.

Best bang for the buck

My experience with eSign Genie has been stellar. When I contacted customer service they got back to me in a timely fashion and helped me with my issue. Very friendly and efficient. And the product is exactly what they say it is, at a very reasonable price, and flexible payment plans, understanding that every client isn't a super user, some, like me, only have occasional need.

Pros

I found this to be an efficient and cost effective secure document signing software. It is in every way comparable to its competitors. In fact, it may offer more features. Signatures are secure, and it is totally user friendly to the recipient. I highly recommend e-sign Genie.

Cons

What I like least may not even be fair. Document setup can probably tedious on every software. And it depends on each document, how much each person has to fill out. I sometimes wish there were more broad fields, such as address rather than text block.

Good digital platform

Good customer servuce

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use for documents.

Cons

More features to be included in the platform