eversign Reviews

Pros

I like how user-friendly it is. I like the responsive customer service. I really like the price point.

TH

Tawnya H.

It's been great helping me turn around contracts quickly, which is super important in a startup environment. The fact that it's also has a "freemium" version has contributed to me staying lean.

Dennis J W.

I like the variety of insert options and how easy it is to make fields required, being able to order the signatures is great as well- I like to sign after my clients.

bd

brandy d.

Cons

Sometimes customers struggle to "finish" and complete the signature job. Difficult to "rewind" when preparing without losing work.

HN

HENRI NOEL G.

Hard to find a dislike, but lack of ability to store documents. Some companies would pay a premium for this service.

AB

Alyson B.

There has been nothing about the software so far that I have disliked.

MS

Landlord

Real Estate, self-employed

Eversign is great!

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Sherman, and I'm a landlord. And I give Eversign a four out of five. For more...

Excellent system for generating docusigns

Transcript

Elliot S.: Hi, my name is Elliot. I work in the solar industry as a chief operations officer, and I give...

Eversign Review!

In my business I have gone paper free, which is a bit of a pain when you need something signed. There's a lot of ways to sign things, but often I find it doesn't work, goes in the wrong spot, or only works with a mouse (which makes for horrid signatures). This really works great for my purposes and has made life a bit easier in day-day business management.

Pros

You can sign where you need to on the document, and I love that you can use your tablet or phone and pen/finger to sign, making it feel very similar to pen and paper! Eversign stores your completed documents, or you can keep them privately and delete them/expire them as needed. The free version of the software allows you to do 5 documents per month, which is very reasonable for a small business. The next tier up, allows for unlimited documents and a bunch of added value as well!

Cons

The in person signing feature they offer is only available on a high tier, but it isn't super necessary, just a bit annoying. All the pricing and billing is in USD, so something to keep in mind as a Canadian.

made our administrative processes run perfectly, even though the team was working remotely

I coordinate the paperwork duties for multiple projects; and on the multi-team projects, filing backup documentation for contracts and financial transactions can be very frustrating. However, Eversign has made these processes extremely efficient........and I no longer have to spend so much of my time behind the scanner. The audit trails and the details make reporting also very simple.

Pros

The audit trails records automatically kept and generated by eversign has been my most-used and useful feature. It saves me the painstaking job of having to fish out (sometimes multiple) long email chains for contract and payroll authorizations to generate backup documentation before filing them away. The records also come complete with all the relevant time stamps and user details for security purposes.

Cons

Users should have more options available for setting the frequency of notifications; so that it could be increased for actions on pressing documents. Also, we are only allowed to access an extremely limited number of users on the features we find most useful without having to upgrade our subscription.

Great but for a limited types of uses

Positive. Just limited in functionality as my needs grew over time.

Pros

I like the fact that Eversign is an affordable eSigning application. As a solo contractor, eversign fulfilled a needed functionality for my business to run. The notifications came in near to real-time and I was easily capable of tracking the progress of signatures of all parties involved with a contract.

Cons

Editing the documents for signing was not as straight forward as I had hoped it would be. Scrolling through large documents would take a lot of effort, even on a powerful notebook. The UI is less intuitive than I had hoped resulting in me not know if I was adding a user or immediately sending a document to that person.

Eversign - Best Option I Was Able to Find for My Digital Signing Needs

I work 100 percent remotely with my bookkeeping clients. My customers expect fast turnarounds on all deliverables and sophisticated use of online tools to get the job done. Sending one another contracts by mail just will not work in that context, especially given the increased unreliability of USPS nowadays. Eversign also supports my ability to begin work and therefore billing as soon as possible.

Pros

As a bookkeeper in solo practice, I generally onboard anywhere from zero to three or four clients per month. I use Eversign to set up digitally signed, legally binding engagements with my clients. Eversign also allows me to sign documents such as a W9, a HIPAA confidentiality agreement, or other papers that my customers may require. Eversign's free option allows me to get the job done without paying for a level of service that my micro-business simply doesn't need. I am very happy with Eversign's generosity to low-volume users like myself, given that the product is high quality and easy to use.

Cons

I have no complaints. Eversign is easy to use. I've also never received feedback regarding navigational challenges from even one client.

Pandemic Transition

I was having difficulty collecting consent from clients and other 3rd party individuals. Eversign allowed me to streamline this process and continue to generate business during the shutdown.

Pros

The dashboard was very user friendly and allowed me to create, follow, and edit my documents during signature process.

Cons

The limited number of documents that I could create and send with my initial subscription.

Love eversign!

I'm able to send my clients their member agreement to sign easily.

Pros

I find eversign to be really easy to use. I like it better than Docusign. And eversign's pricing is great too. Very glad I found it!

Cons

It would be great if they had a direct integration with kajabi!

Pretty user friendly Free version

Pros

I used this under the free platform. It gave our school all we needed to get some important documents signed when we were virtual. We actually had more success getting parent signatures and permissions using a digital platform.

Cons

Based on the needs of our school and what was offered in the free platform, I saw no cons to this program.

Great for my business!

So far I really like it and recommend it.

Pros

the ease of sending documents online to have sellers and buyers sign the contract with ease.

Cons

I don't quite understand yet how to succesfully store a doc in the system.

StartupLLC | Eversign is the BEST

Eversign is the best contract platform.

Pros

- easy to use and understand - automated reminders (it thinks for you) - captures electronic signatures

Cons

- the free version does not offer as many features but it's still great.

Great tool

It was good and effective in every way I needed.

Pros

Templates are perfect for people who don't know too much about contracts.

Cons

Too many settings for a small company. We should have an option to simplify our use.

Eversign Electronic Sign Software

It did not take me long learn the major featues of the software and within minutes I was able to use it, prepare the documents and send for signature. I have been thinking of using an electronic means of signing the documents. I thought the process would be very complicated. I used a couple of other sofwares but found Eversign much easier to use. The customers find it easy to sign as well. Another good thing that you get updated via email that the customer has opened the document so you have a track of customer activity.

Pros

This software layout is very simple to understand and use. At first glance it may appear to be complicated but a simple tour makes everything easy to understand. The homepage layout is clear all menu options are accessible.

Cons

The page scrolling is by means of the arrows and not by mouse buttons. There is no suggestion that scrolling is only controlled by arrows (at least I did not find it). You just have to find by trial and error

easy to use, but a little buggy on mobile apps

easy to use, i won't have to worry about too much during deployment / training to my colleagues. the balance between functionality and user-friendliness is very good.

Pros

very intuitive, nearly flat learning "curve", the user interface is very user-friendly, and the function set is nearly "just right". the best part is their support team, very fast and helpful responses.

Cons

1. the mobile apps is not truly ready, rotating it will clear the signature ( as of 2019-11-29 ) ; 2. team management is not very complete, and have no access right control. the work-around is to create a separate "business" ( isolated workspace in their terms ) ;

A Great Option for My Photography Business

I used to use Honeybooks and and 17 Hats for my contracts. 17 hats lacked many critical security features to make the contract truly legally binding. Honeybooks had excellent security features but was WAY too expensive. eversign is exactly what I've been looking for to create and send contracts to my clients.

Pros

The price is reasonable and the final pdf contract looks great. It's really easy to create contracts thanks to the ability to import files from Google Drive. eversign's contracts help me maintain my professional image. The most important feature to me is the disclaimer. When my clients are about to sign the contract, they see a pop-up explaining that signing the document is legally binding.

Cons

My logo does not look good when my clients go into the document to sign. However, my logo looks great in the PDF that my clients receive when everyone has signed so I'm willing to overlook it. I also don't like that creating the signature fields is difficult. I can easily overlook it though because if I click "quick send" it automatically creates a signature page at the end that looks very professional.

Easy to Use...Good Branding

The experience has been great! Getting client signatures and gathering info has been a breeze. And it took no time at all to set up.

Pros

I'm using the free tier currently. But it's still feature-packed compared to others I have used and researched. The branding really stands out. Adding a logo to your dashboard and the emails sent to signers is a must and everisgn delivers. Also, being able to customize your dashboard for your brand colors is a nice touch. Though there were many features, setup and deployment was simple. There are a lot of customizable features...even on the free tier! And setting up and sending a documents out is super simple and easy. Final plus here, you get more documents to send for signature with eversign's free tier than most others I looked into. A+!

Cons

The feature set goes FAR beyond just getting signatures. You can customize forms and collect responses. Which is amazing! There are many variables and inputs to choose from. Plus, you can choose input validation and requirements. The only cons I can come up with are that some of the data types (like date signed) can't be customized. It's stuck at the default size, so you can't "make it match" the other text size on the form. With everything else, this is small potatoes.

Everything I want at a great price

I run my own speakers bureau and I need to have speakers and sponsors and myself sign an agreement for each booking. It needs to be fast and easy, and be readily available for all parties. Of course, this is essentially what all such tools accomplish, but I've discovered that some do it better than others. I have previously used DocuSign, and while I like the interface and features, the pricing model,...

Pros

In my quest to find a more cost effective alternative to DocuSign (which I love, but which isn't the best value for my use case), I have finally found my winner in Eversign. Aesthetics are important to me. Of course, a tool has to do everything I need it to do, but I want it to be pleasing look at and use. While I may be cheating here by picking more than one thing I like best, I'm still going to do it. I like the overall experience! It's does what I need and it looks and feels good doing it. Moreover, that feeling transfers over to clients who may have never used a tool like this before in the form of intuitive styling and simple guidance.

Cons

There's not much I dislike so far (having used it for about 6 weeks). I did have a problem using a Microsoft Word document. My standard agreement is four pages and each page is formatted very deliberately. When I uploaded it to Eversign, it added a fifth page and moved things down a little bit. This mean that my canned instructions referring to pages on which to sign or initial would be off. To be...

Not an alternative, but a primary solution

I was looking for soemthing to handle my e-signature needs quickly and very cost efecively. Having used tools like Docusign or Adobe in the past, I didnt need all the features and certaionly didnt want the cost. I just waned something that would handle my e-signature needs at a low price point. I found that via Eversign. I highly recommend thm for a quick, easy and fully fucntional e-signature solution.

Pros

The software is lights out easy to use. No learning curve necessary. Just install and go. Much better value that Adobe or other solutions that cost much more.

Cons

At this point none, the software is refined enough that it works on all the devices I use, with no issues.

Document workflow for starters

My overall experience with Eversign is good so far. I can prepare and track documents easily. There are some minor slowdowns in accessing their website (may be due to demand of online document signing).

Pros

Document setup: - upload documents by drag and drop OR from multiple cloud source (GDrive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box) - simplified interface for adding signers & CCs - can title & message of document - automatic reminders are turned on by default - can choose document expiry Ease of Use: - previously added signers are automatically saved in contacts, - typing a few letters of signers in the signers panel...

Cons

The major downside of eversign is you are limited to five (5) documents per month. This restriction may be quite limiting to some users who require more documents to send per month. Other document workflow allow unlimited documents to be sent to your contacts. There are available templates but are limited to premium subscriptions, the same for other document workflow services. Also, template previews are not available unlike other services.

Gives more than the others

Its quite easy to use. Eversign also, was among the most aesthetic solutions, because we look for software that just not "do the work" but also that´s pretty to the eye. It allows a layer of costumization that´s worth the money (in our opinion) and goes beyond in the basic tier than otherts. It also was among the best "ink experience". With several tests, you can see that the results of the sign by hand, both on touch and non touch screen is almost one of the best. Being able to use another kind of elements, like check boxes adds a lot of value too.

Pros

The Free tier plan offers a lot comparing it with other big players. Its enough for working on a very small basis, but also gives you chance to try mostly all the functionality. It surely gives more to the client than the other e-sign alternatives, as we tested them all to implement this kind of signature in our business.

Cons

Its not only Eversign issue, but i mighht say that, sending the email from a user server / domain adress could be better for branding propuse. But, as I said, other salternatives (all to be true) does the same. In part is fine, because you can have a "third party" testifiyng your documents are well signed and without issues, makes it more reliable, but, could be good to have that email send from our own domain also.

Good E-Signature Platform At An Affordable Price

I am solving a problem with employee onboarding. Because of the amount of states that my company covers, having a system to standardize rather than printing out and killing so much paper as well as making sure that the documents come back clean and on-time is crucial to my company's success. Through working with eversign, we were able to realize that using an online option to do the onboarding will become a realization rather than an idea and will help greatly improve our employee onboarding program.

Pros

The interface is nice and smooth. It is easy to understand and pickup. I really like the use of the hidden tags to streamline your documents so that you can upload and the boxes are there for you. In my profession, I manage many employees across multiple states. Each state has different requirements and forms to fill out. Therefore having the ability to create boxes directly on my form and then having the system create it for me is great. This saves me a lot of time in having to redo the boxes and forms when I upload it as a template or for use. For 90 per cent of the things that I do, eversign works for my company.

Cons

I wished they had a hidden tag for other functions such as attachments and bulk signing. Currently I have to add attachment boxes in when I upload. Its not a deal killer but hopefully in future upgrades this is something that can be done. Other than that I'm happy with Eversign.

Go with Eversign and not DocuSign

Awesome. We use it to execute all client contracts, business requirements documents, and sign-off's for all testing and other items needed within projects.

Pros

Eversign is so easy to use and straight forward that I have my administrative assistant setting up contracts and other items for me each day. Basic computer abilities will suffice for using this software, and I love the features such as expiration, ease of putting fillable fields in there, and follow-up's with emails. And when it comes to pricing, Eversign easily beats DocuSign. No one from Eversign is bugging me about why I haven't upgraded to their best tier, unlike DocuSign was during our trial, but they are readily available for support if needed. I cannot see any reason other than name recognition, that anyone would go with DocuSign over Eversign

Cons

Nothing really - this software has been terrific

Eversign for Financial Advisors

As an advisor, for compliance in the course of business, I require Clients' signatures on requests, quotations, applications, & acceptance. To be able to e-sign, on the go, is an amazing option. Eversign has met my immediate needs, & made it especially easy for my Clients to sign documents.

Pros

- Verifiable signature completion (Email, IP address) - Quick & easy document preparation Field placements, Role assignations - Tracking & Auto Reminders - Completed documents are emailed to all signers, & Bonus - can be easily setup to be cc'd to third party/ compliance office. - Informative at-a-glance dashboard - Being able to specify signature format, as I require 'drawn' signatures only.

Cons

1) Although I'm used to the software, and it's easy for me to use, I feel that Eversigning would be greatly enhanced by including a short video/ graphic insruction in the email to the signer/s as in most cases it's their first time using Eversign. It would also save time explaining to each signer, as well as be a quick refresher to them just before they sign. 2) Maybe, a delay/ schedule feature would be appropriate as I'd prefer for documents to be sent during business hours, instead of when I prepare them, which is usually at night. 3) Q: Is it possible to collate signatures from several signers onto the document, instead of waiting for it to proceed from one signer to the next?

Make and Send Professional Contracts

Overall, a good service, easy to use, and allows us to securely send professional looking contracts to our clients.

Pros

Eversign is a good product for making and sending professional looking contracts to clients. I manage hiring education professionals to give presentations at our bi-annual trade events. The company did not have a professional contracts system - we were either sending writable PDF's or Google Docs. I wanted a more professional looking solution, so I tried Eversign. It works great and allows for digital...

Cons

Eversign does take some getting used to - understanding single vs. multiple signers and then setting up the documents to send wasn't the most intuitive software experience I've ever had. With that said, it just took a couple of test contract sending to understand how to use it properly. There's been a couple of times where the software had a hard time linking to my Google Drive to upload documents....

Great Solution for my business

Centralized, easy, digital signing repository that can scale with my business and the various customer/vendor/investor/compliance requirements I have that need tracking and signed. We are also looking at signing integrations with our App for our customers - Eversign is top of that list if multi-tenant iPaaS is part of your roadmap

Pros

Initially - the trial period really hooked me in. I tried 3 other vendors for their trial periods and Eversign provided the most satisfying testing environment for me to assess the platform and features I need. Currently, now that I'm post-trial, I just really appreciate how easy the Eversign platform is to use. I had to send a document to all our investors for end-of-year financials and Eversign made it incredibly easy to manage For future use - templates are what I'm most excited about. I'm redesigning our agreement structure for new customers and the templates will make this incredibly easy to manage and deploy.

Cons

The dashboard needs some UX work. I also need to add notes when signers choose other methods for document signing. For example, being multiple stakeholders, one decided they preferred to download-print-sign-scan-return. I would like to add notes in Eversign about what happened to that signature (and then append that doc to the package if possible). It is a little tricky switching between names and assigning signatures sometimes. I had to re-work some documents as I mistakenly had the wrong people signing in certain sections because of the selection/clicks work.

Excellent service at a reasonable price

Eversign is easy to setup, it took me an hour or so to understand how to make it work for my team, the interface is simple and the customer service is solid.

Pros

Eversign does everything other companies do for the fraction of the price

Cons

Nothing. it's good. simple, working well. reliable.

My experience with using Eversign

Pros

I started using the free trial version along with trial version from other companies. I wanted to compare the features and ease of use and value. I really enjoyed using Eversign esignature software. It was really easy to setup an esignature request. I like the fact that I can drag and drop multiple documents to my request. some user doesn't allow multi document sending. On the recipient...

Cons

I really didn't find anything I didn't like about Eversign software.