eversign Reviews

User ratings

4.8

2.3K
  • Likelihood to recommend9.3/10

See full reviews by rating

Great experience, super easy and fast. I really appreciate making this so easy and I know the company appreciates not having to send out physical documents to employees.
Overall I am very happy with eversign and would happily recommend it to anyone interested.
It's been great helping me turn around contracts quickly, which is super important in a startup environment. The fact that it's also has a "freemium" version has contributed to me staying lean.
Sometimes customers struggle to "finish" and complete the signature job. Difficult to "rewind" when preparing without losing work.
Hard to find a dislike, but lack of ability to store documents. Some companies would pay a premium for this service.
There has been nothing about the software so far that I have disliked.

2,382 reviews

SW

Sherman W.

Landlord

Eversign is great!

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Sherman, and I'm a landlord. And I give Eversign a four out of five. For more...

ES

Eli S.

COO

Construction, 1-10 employees

Excellent system for generating docusigns

Transcript

Elliot S.: Hi, my name is Elliot. I work in the solar industry as a chief operations officer, and I give...

DS

Drew S.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Easy to use with a teamwork environment!

Great working with your team!

Pros

Eversign is easy to use and love that we can brand to our own logos! Using the team environment helps us to be more productive!

Cons

Eversign is easy to use- we don't have a complaint yet!

SS

Shayan S.

Accounting, self-employed

Extremely user friendly and great value for money

As an accountant it's made my life much easier to get all the relevant documentation signed by my clients online. It's very easy to use and my clients have found it much easier to use as well, particularly the feature that the clients do not have the necessity to register an account with eversign just to sign once document. Overall, extremely happy with the service till date.

Pros

- The price point - The features available - The ease of use

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment

AH

Amy H.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Great Platform and Easy for Non-Techy People to Use!

Easy for all levels of technical ability to use - from firm members to clients. Quick turn around time for getting documents out for signature and back for signature.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate for both user and clients! Great functional and inexpensive digital signature platform for small business owners. Being a small law firm, clients are required to sign many documents. EverSign allows clients to electronically sign documents on their phone, tablet or computer. This makes it very convenient for them and a quick turnaround time for documents. All signed documents are saved on the web-based dashboard so if you for get to save a returned document you can always locate it. Very pleased with this product. I am very happy I found EverSign.

Cons

At times the the image of my document will not load. Although, I am not sure if it is an error in the product or my internet/web browser.

KS

Kate S.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

One, Two and Done!

Easypeasy! I love how light weight and quick it is to get a document uploaded, tagged for signing and emailed. It is so worth investing in the time of signing up and the cost once you get up to volume that requires buy-in.

Pros

I love how easy it was to get setup and send out my first contract. I also love how intuitive it is for signers; I haven't had to coach anyone on how to fill out a document yet. I am also a huge fan of their scalable option; it is invaluable for a small business whose project levels change.

Cons

The only thing I had trouble with was figuring out the features, but that was just a learning curve. I haven't found anything really to dislike about eversign.

Stefan M.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

eSigning made easy and reliable for everyone - manually for daily work integrated in processes

Saving time and money is a key benefit by not printing and using stamps and the standard postal way. Furthermore it looks professional.

Pros

It is an easy to use cloudsoftware that allows esigning either integrated with interfaces to existing processes or for everyday use especially also for freelancers that make contracts with clients mostly manually. For templates for to be signed documents that will be used frequently, there is also a possibilty to simplify the daily work fast and reliable. If my company grows I can use API to integrate eversign with other cloudservices easily. Prices seem to be fair in comparison to other companies

Cons

I would prefer to receive finally a password secured PDF document after signing of all parties that is secured againts changes (a random password that nobody knows would be enough) as currently no possibility exists to check fingerprint and by eversign created hashcodes. Currently this is not necessary and as I am informed they will provide a self-service method of checking the tamper-proof evidence in the future for existing documents In case a proof of a document is needed, what finally will be very seldom, you currently have to download it again from the secured servers of eversign

lc

luc c.

Construction, 51-200 employees

the best a ever find

this is the best apps i found out of 4 other product. we were searching an apps to about 6 000 to 7000 document per year and eversignb IS the very best we found at a very good price

Pros

the UI is absolotly great, the easy way to see the status and to find out the issues

Cons

it is not possible to reasign an other signer onless the signer did it by itself. i ask to the support and they will get this feature on Q1 Q@ 2021.

TC

Tarek C.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent for digital signature

Pros

Love the easiness of use. I can quickly customize my document and send it to signees to sign. It has very easy to use API to integrate in website or app. I have been primarily using it for signing customer documents and worked well so far. I also like the feature that documents expiry dates and can be set with auto-reminders.

Cons

The type of fields that can be inserted in a document can be improved. Also, some automation might make usability better. But for my use case, I did not find anything blocking me.

BB

Bleron B.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

A terrific alternative to docusign

Have only used it a few times but can already say this works well. Best of all, you can use the free version for up to 5 documents a month to see if it works for you.

Pros

To put it simply, Eversign is super easy to set up and start using right away. I have used docusign for some time, as well as tried a couple of other options. Unsatisfied, I was searching for something that is easy enough to use without buying one of the super-expensive packages for someone that needs to use it sporadically. This is what I uncovered from research, and I am quite happy with the experience so far.

Cons

Slightly different / less easy than docusign for some of the field setups, but nothing significant once you get a hang of it.

Stephanie M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Eversign is easy + simple to use!

We are using eversign as we are continuously hiring practitioners, and other team members, and as a start-up found that none of the tools out there really matched our budget or needs. We started on the free plan, and I had already tried a few other "free plans" on other platforms that would say free forever, and then lock me out somewhere between day 7-14 telling me I need to pay to upgrade. As a startup, you need to save wherever you can. Eversign customer support team is FAST, platform is easy to use, and our team finds it easy. Win-win-win!

Pros

I like that this platform is simple + easy to use. There are lots of platforms out there that are bloated with a million features, which can make it hard to navigate, but without any training, our team has been able to successfully start using eversign for our contract needs. I actually don't have a lot to say because I just login and it works and there's no fuss clicking around trying to make sure I am doing things right. It's straight forward and simple.

Cons

I have zero negative feedback about this tool. I have been happily using it for 2 months now.

Tara P.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

No brainer if you need edoc signatures

Definitely an asset to our business. Thank you Eversign for providing a product that does exactly what the consumer expects it to do. Even for the free option, we got exactly what was promised. That is appreciated! Continue to help others and I am sure you will continue to grow!

Pros

We are a small business and need to keep as much of our money in our pocket as possible and with Eversign that is exactly what we can do. We tried a few other services and they did not meet our needs. Docusign (too expensive for casual submissions) RightSignature by Citrix (was a great service, comparable to Eversign, but they did not have a free option with any value) AdobeSign (same as Docusign, too expensive) Then we found Eversign. The trial works amazing for a small startup business. It is easy to use and you can grow it with your company! Thank you Eversign

Cons

Integrations.....there are none (or I haven't found them :) ) I do miss being able to integrate with other tools. I would love to be able to auto save to dropbox or drive and integrate with Podio. Not deal breakers for sure at this point in our game but as our company grows this may become a problem

SK

Stefan K.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Awesome Product & Fantastic Price Point

I do high value projects and often people never sign my contracts as the idea of printing a PDF and sending it back just never happens. This serves as a constant automatic reminder for the client to sign alongside reminding me to ensure there is a contract in place. Not having contracts in the past has costs us upwards of £70k so this is a small price to pay. This is also my second business so I use it to get NDA's signed for my other business.

Pros

The thing I like best with eversign is it's a simple & easy to use environment when comparing to other products like docusign. I also love the chrome Plugin also. What was also important to me is the fact that I didn't have to commit immediately, I could do 5 e-signatures per month which was in line with the amount of new projects I could actually handle in a month. The only real reason I require the paid packages is for the 3 templates that I'd need for my varying contracts.

Cons

Overall I think giving at least 1 or 2 templates in the free plan would have been great and probably more documents to send in the first 30 days would be nice. Just for testing.

DR

Dustin R.

Education Management, self-employed

I recommend Eversign now first for digital signatures

I work as a school psychologist in a school and we need documents signed by parents to continue delivering special educational services. We used to be able to send forms home in backpacks but with learning now virtual, that's not an option anymore.

Pros

I like the fact that eversign doesn't require my end-users to jump through any hoops to sign my documents. While each document I send out requires a bit of preparation, I've found that I haven't had one parent with internet access/email have trouble signing my forms. The multiplatform support is great and the design is intuitive on their end. I'm quite happy with eversign.

Cons

It's not that I dislike anything about eversign, but I found setting my first document slightly unintuitive and I would've loved to have seen what my end users would see. The first issue could be solved with an initial wizard and some kind of applied OCR that takes a best guess as to where the signatures would go. It'd be great to have the program analyze the document and apply eversign fields and...

AL

André L.

Government Administration, 10,001+ employees

Excellent

I had problems with documents that needed signatures, on a regular basis, from more than one person. Eversign easily improved the process for me and everyone who signs my documents.

Pros

Eversign works well on any device. It is easy to setup and manage as an administrator. It improved my process of frequently obtaining signatures.

Cons

At first, I used the "quick send" option without checking how the document would be presented.

HC

Hannah C.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Easy to Use, Legally Binding e-Sign for a Value Price

Overall, I really like that eversign allows your business to have a domain for your business, and would like to be able to add headers and footers for my company brand. It's a great product that is intuitively designed and easy to use overall, however.

Pros

I like that you are able to easily upload multiple documents into a single signature request workflow via drag and drop, and I really like the color coded feature of each signer having their own color.

Cons

The setup time is somewhat time consuming. Copy and pasting the same fields on multiple pages is tricky as, at least on a Mac, you have to hold down CMD to select the next field, then release it before clicking anywhere else in order to keep the original field selected, then you can copy / paste and drag your fields to another page. I also spend a lot of time resizing fields smaller as the default settings are quite large for normal Word doc form fields. Lastly, It would be great to be able to add tool tips / comments for your signer that don't show up on the page when signed and hardened.

Simon B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Simple & elegant... gets the jobs done!

It has been a great experience and I will continue to use them. They have helped solve many legal business objectives.

Pros

I like the simplicity and elegance of the software. It is very easy to use, set up, and work with. It has great features and most are on the free version which is a huge value that many other companies don't currently offer. I switched from DocuSign to Eversign due to this. The only thing I wish they had was a pre-made templates library such as PandaDoc and I wish they had a Mobile App. Also I like the fact that they consistently stress that every document is legally binding.

Cons

The fact that they do not have a pre-made template library and don't have a mobile app. But besides those two points they are spot on.

Scott M.

Paper & Forest Products, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Getting Started with Digital Signatures

We are a location-based service provider. We work with other small businesses in rural, scattered locations helping them to meet government compliance rules and regulations. We often need a business owners approval/signature on plans and documents on short notice. After looking at a number of other services we choose and Eversign to meet this need. We are very pleased so far and would definitely recommend the product to others.

Pros

I looked at a number of options for my small business to begin using digital signature/signing software. Eversign had a great reputation, offered a rich feature set, but what sold me was ease of use and simple tracking of the signature collection process.

Cons

While Eversign is easy to use, I would have liked a better "Getting Started" experience. Some solid examples of "how-to" do A or B would have been nice. However, Eversign is intuitive enough that this slight negative was not substantial enough to be discouraging.

Francisco Javier M.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 1-10 employees

Great Signing Software

It 's been good, and I've recommended it to others.

Pros

The website is easy to use, cheap and it's in compliance of the law. The emails with the request to sign are clear and easy to use for my clients. Customer support is fast and efective and fast, just keep in mind they work in europe hours.

Cons

Thay lack (to my knowledge) a funtion to insert multiple signature or initial in the same spot of every page in a documents. It's a common practice where I work, to sign non digital documents like that to avoid the insertion or change of pages, and people still prefer to do it that way even though it may not be neccesary anymore. In Eversign you have to do it manually, in a 5 page document it's ok, at the closing of a deal with 4 documents of over 40 pages each it's not possible.

RA

Ross A.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Exactly what we were looking for

So far so good. Does what we need it to do.

Pros

The features are directly in line with our needs. The pricing is good and there is scope for expansion with the API and higher plans.

Cons

Yet to experience any major issues so nothing to report here.

Rebecca C.

Design, 1-10 employees

Clever and easy to implement

It was great, we had tried other signing platforms previously and spent a lot longer not getting anywhere close to being set up. This has worked perfectly and was set up in just over an hour.

Pros

The process of implementing the software with our existing Wordpress site was easy and seamless. We used the platform Zapier to link the two services together and it has helped us to streamline our client onboarding process meaning we can pass this over to admin rather than it being the job of the design team.

Cons

It would have been nice to have had a few extra API calls initially to do some testing as we almost used our first months worth during testing.

JM

JOnathan M.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Give Eversign a go

Pros

Most competitive pricing for a small user of the major products for e-signing alone

Cons

...but limited number of templates versus others at the lowest price level

BE

Bryna E.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Exactly what I was looking for

Overall my experience was good and i would recommend the product if you need an signature but can't justify the expense of some of the competitors because you either do not need all that is being offered or you use the service rarely.

Pros

The software does what it is supposed to do at a reasonable cost and it is easy to understand and work with. I like the templates which allow me to work smarter and be more efficient.

Cons

It seemed basic compared to some of the competitors

MS

Mariah S.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Time saver and peace of mind

Prior to using Eversign, I had clients check a box stating they agreed to my Limited Liability Waiver (not the safest option or legally binding!). Having an E-signature provides much appreciated peace of mind when I am not able to obtain an in-person signature. I'm a Professional Dog Trainer and there is a lot of risk involved in my work, making a liability waiver/agreement a crucial component of running my business. We spend so many resources on keeping our businesses up and running, using Eversign is and easy, affordable choice to help keep my business protected.

Pros

Setting up my document to be signed was really easy and I had everything uploaded and ready to email out in a matter of minutes. I watched a short 'getting started' video and was all set. I appreciated the free trial to make sure that I liked the software and this was a great way to get started and try out some of the features.

Cons

I would have liked to be able to save a template with the free version, but I understand the incentive for upgrading to a paid membership to utilize this feature.

MD

Mike D.

E-Learning, self-employed

Makes workflow and client on-boarding easy

Pros

Eversign has made workflow of documents for myself and my clients much easier. Before using Eversign, I would have clients download and print documents then re-upload again to email to me. This software has taken out all those extra steps out of the equation, therefore making the workflow on both ends a much smoother process. I also get to track the progress, and view activity on the documents which are all great features.

Cons

The layout could be a little more user friendly to be able to locate documents, I find myself clicking to multiple buttons to find what I'm looking for.

YA

Yahya A.

Accounting, self-employed

Perfect functions for low price

This package works perfectly for my organization, my clients can sign all the documents I send. The delivered documents are offered my logo and through my domain, this is just great. The professional radiation to my customers is not directly payable. the image you create with your customers cannot be bought.

Pros

The software offers from the beginning an own domain with offer of documents with own logo. This is perfect. Most packages do not do this or have an immediate high price for own branding. This resulted very well with my customers.

Cons

The package offers a limited number of documents to send with free version. I did find this to be less, as you can't test it properly.

MM

Malcolm M.

Great for Real Estate

Signing documents with tenants, contractors and saving time.

Pros

I am a small Property Manager with about 20 units and a short term rental. In order to become more efficient I needed an electronic signature solution. Ever sign allows you to try the product without cost with 5 free documents a month which served my proposes. It is intuitive and easy to use for someone who has never used the product. I typically upload PDFs and it is pretty self explanatory to assign initials, signatures, dates, free text boxes to multiple individuals. It allows you to send reminders as well. This has saved me a lot of time I would normally need to spend travelling to my properties to get signatures for new leases and renewals, pet applications etc. The tenants and contractors love it too. I highly recommend.

Cons

It serves my purpose exactly. I have no issues.