Fieldpoint Reviews

Fieldpoint

Cloud-based field service and project management software

Fieldpoint

Great Product - Provided by a Great Team!

We have been a customer of Fieldpoint since 2003. I have worked in software consulting - prior to 2003, and now serve as the VP, IT at our company. So I've had the chance to work with many software vendors. I can confidently tell you that if you are looking for a great product backed by a team that will always deliver what they commit to.....then look no further. You will be happy working with Fieldpoint - they listen to your business needs and then suggest the best solution. In a world full of new software companies emerging all the time - choose our trusted software vendor, Fieldpoint. Feel free to contact me - I'd be happy to share my experience with you.

Pros

Flexibility Customizable toolset Great implementation/support team

Cons

No cons - they have always been quick to resolve any issue we experience.

Very Extendable

We are currently on Alert by Field Point, with plans to move to the new platform Field Point. Alert has become integral to how we operate. It touches all departments and has allowed us to scale as we grow. The team at Field Point understands our business model and has guided us as we push the envelope on how to extend the functionality into every aspect of our business. Alert has become...

Cons

I have used it with two companies and would recommend for any service organization

I have implemented and used this software in two companies. Both have had great experiences with the employees and the product. One company used out of box features that complimented their organization well, where the other customized it to fit the needs of all employees. Both implementations were very well received by the end users who enjoyed working in it.

Pros

The systems can be customized to whatever your organization needs. The employees/developers are wonderful to work with.

Cons

Scheduling tools need to be more flexible for the employees. Rumor has it that they have made strides to this part of the software in the latest version.

FieldPoint Team is the best!

We really like the product and the FieldPoint services team have created some really great custom solutions for our business.

Pros

Ease of use, simple to configure and customize. Support team is always available and willing to assist

Cons

Needs a UI query tool for users to pull quick data sets.

very fast and friendly.

it helps me to keep track of what customers we have opens jobs with and what jobs have been closed. makes the job a lot easier

Pros

I like that it is so easy to keep track of the jobs that we are working on. I like that there is a lot of options to create a paper trail. it helps when I can go back and check on customers questions

Cons

at times it seems to freeze up and then I have to backtrack to be able to get back into what I was originally working on.

Fieldpoint Alert Implementation

We started working with Fieldpoint at the beginning 2016. Zeeshan, the Fieldpoint Consultant, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable at all stages of the implementation. The high level of customization in Fieldpoint, around Fieldpoint\GP Integration and Mobile App made all the difference in our day-to-day routine. Our Techs in the field love using Fieldpoint Mobile App to enter their time, capturing customer signatures and completing PM Checklists. There is also an extended ease of creating Preventative Maintenance service calls in batches, scheduling appointments and quicker invoicing.

Field point Alert

Field point has unmatched field service expertise, they supported us through all stages of the implementation, integration and education. The software is easy to use and was easily tailored to meet our needs. Our experience has been a very fruitful one, we are happy with the level of support and would definitely recommend this software.