Verizon Connect Reveal Reviews

Reviewed 2019-01-04

Norma Silvas

Truck Tracking made easy

Reviewed 2019-06-07

Like i said before very useful tool to help keep your workers from driving to fast or reckless.

Steven Crowe

Basically, a very good product. I highly recommend that you consider it for your fleet management.

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Allows me to spend less time on fleet management and more time on other duties. Allows for driver accountability. Before we used manual logs to write in mileage. There were many gaps. Vehicles would be driven 100s of miles with no documentation of where they had been. We were also able to identify dangerous driving habits (90+ mph with a vehicle load of students!). We use it to provide dynamic routing to pickup students that have had their off-site schedule change. Finally, I have a good handle on maintenance and vehicles are serviced on time, because I can plan ahead. We even use it to track car washings. Training is great, customer service has always help me out in that regard.

Mike Wright

The technology and product work reasonably well. The information is an asset to managing the fleet

Reviewed 2018-06-06

The software is relatively intuitive....which is good because the customer support is the worst I have EVER experienced with any product! If you enjoy figuring things out on your own, you will really love this product. You can make it work for you with a little experimentation and some extra time invested.

Rosemary Adame

Fleetmatics REVEAL Review

Reviewed 2019-06-07

Since we put the tracking system, it has saved us money on payroll because the employees can't add time if the tracker shows a different time than what they are trying to input on their time card. It helps with liability issues with our auto insurance if we can see who is driving harsh and or speeding. We have an opportunity to speak to the employee and hopefully avoid an accident in the future.

Kurt Fraunfelter

Never ending contract

Reviewed 2019-06-07

My overall experience with Verizon connect reveal And its previous named fleetmatics has been absolutely atrocious. we were sold this product with false hope about what it could and couldn't do And then we were charged a ton of money for services that we were not actually given. The customer service and the contracts are ridiculous so even if I wanted to switch to a different service I would have to pay over $10000 to buy my way out of my contract which I think is absolutely ridiculous. Long story short I'm stuck with this service forever and I'll never be able to get out of this contract.

Jennifer Grier-Quinn

ELD System

Reviewed 2019-06-07

It's beneficial to be able to see where each driver/truck is and not have to constantly bother drivers to find out ETAs. Customer service will troubleshoot a driver and provide them with help for their Logbook issues.

Chuck Eliason

Good product, HORRID customer service.

Reviewed 2017-02-16

I've had this product for just over 2 years now tracking 17 trucks. Overall, I like the software, the mobile app, the fuel integration, mileage tracking, and service notifications. We've had a few issues with the installed units, but the installation team (which is subcontracted out) is very prompt and responsive to getting the issues resolved. My account rep and sales team, however, are a different matter altogether. First off, most of the time I call customer service, I will inevitably be transferred at LEAST 2 times to a different department, and will have to explain the issue in full each and every time. I had a billing dispute (where they charged me for an add-on e-log that was never received nor installed in my trucks) and they refused to issue me a credit or even really address the issue. Their entire attitude is basically "well, we shipped them out (to the wrong address) and it's not our fault you didn't install them". I've spoken with my account rep, his boss, and even the Customer service manager. Not only will they NOT respond to calls or messages (they never answer the phone), but emails go unanswered as well. I'm currently fighting them to buy out my contract so I can find a company that will actually provide service to their customers. Do your homework folks... Good product, TERRIBLE customer service!

Frank Palermo

Fleetmatics Review

Reviewed 2019-06-07

Running reports and actually navigating the website is easy. Unfortunately this product doesn't give us exactly what we are looking for when it comes to the Replay function. Which is very important to us.

Cindy Benabderrahman

It's one of the best purchases our company ever made.

Reviewed 2018-05-21

We love this software, and we have cut down on employees unapproved use of company vehicles and improved employee driving safety by using it.

Dan Cook

Fleet Management

Reviewed 2018-08-20

Satisfied, but not WOW'ed

Dawn Johnson

Verizon Connect Reveal also known as FleetMatics

Reviewed 2019-04-04

Overall we have solved problems in business with knowing where are technicians are even when they say they are somewhere else. It gives us proof of their locations in real time. While the technician is driving the unit on your computer screen will move as well. Great stuff!

Garrett Schmidt

Fleetmatics REVEAL Review

Reviewed 2019-06-07

customers questioning if the tech came to there property to service. also manage my techs throughout the day has been very helpful.

dayna dangelo

Great tool

Reviewed 2019-06-10

Our experience with Verizon is getting better every time. Their customer services response quick with any issue.

Nathan Kona

We Love This Software and Rely On It More Than Expected

Reviewed 2017-06-06
Review Source: Software Advice

We have been completely satisfied with the performance and functionality of Verizon REVEAL.

Mitchell Carlisle

Frustrated

Reviewed 2019-06-07

You guys have been milking us on pricing and tech for a while. Not that we are interested in other company you are willing to reduce to try and keep us. We even have to ask about features we do not have. If we could drop our service without penalty we probably would but your contract does nothing for the customer. If you had superior service and equipment at a great price, you would not have to worry about contracts.

Toni Levin

a little much for our small business but it generally works.

Reviewed 2019-06-09

We do not use VCR to its full extent. Much of the software is suited to a different business model than ours since we don't do "routes" or long distance trucking. We've used the tracking software to make sure our drivers are where they are supposed to be in general. It keeps the owner of the business informed.

Will Zilka

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-06-10

I came on board in December with one of my main jobs being Admin for the Reveal Fleetmatics program. I was excited and made several attempts to contact a Rep with your company to get me up and running on how the system worked... Videos, Tutorials, etc... ANYTHING. I received ZERO response or assistance. It was so bad that our General Manager directed me to go elsewhere. I did and we found SAMSARA. We notified Fleetmatics that we were cancelling and STILL failed to get a call from ANYONE in sales or "Customer Success" other than to explain that we had missed the notification window by about 2 weeks and we were automatically renewed for another year. The service was non-existent. ALL I WAS NEEDING was a basic work through on how the system worked and we would STILL be with you. Your people really dropped the ball and that (obviously) still bothers me as I think you have a serviceable product. Again, NO ONE called... NO ONE asked why we were leaving, NO ONE, EVER other than to explain how much we owed.

Emily Parish

New ELD's with Verizon Connect formerly Fleetmatics

Reviewed 2018-11-02

I think it would be a lovely service once all the bugs are worked out of either the tablet or the connectivity. There are an amazing amount of features available that are really cool and can come in handy. Although, I do hope they will get better so that our drivers can operate with them like they are intended.

Anonymous

Verizon Connect Reveal for Small Business

Reviewed 2018-09-17

We utilize this software for GPS tracking on our company vehicles. Since our employees are all over the place, it is crucial that we are able to see where they were and how long they were there. It helps with time clocks as well as ensuring productivity. Lots of different report options. You can learn a lot about your fleet's daily activities with this product.

Tara Cranfield

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-06-07

Overall it has been great. Rocky at first, like any new product startup, but much better now and I have tried 4 other ELD options and this one is hands down the best for us.

Steven Gallo

Fleet Tracking or Fleet Losing, Spent three years with this firm, Customer Service 1/5.

Reviewed 2019-03-04

Customer Service is a below average in my opinion. If your transponder unit fails or is not functioning correctly it takes weeks, if not months before someone investigates and actually does something and you must constantly complain before they will even consider replacing the unit. This is simply not practicle if your running a business. My customer service representative, was quite happy to point out conditions of contract terms and costs but randomly listened when there were problems. At which point these were passed onto other agents. Having had contract review time, I was told pricing would be looked into. A few weeks went by and was quoted that standard contract terms pricing applied. Definitely would not re-sign a new contract period with a lack of customer service I've experienced. If what they did not like hearing did not please them, their tone would change and definitely not in favor of helping or delivering that "Customer Service" you'd come to expect. It would simply be, "well sir, as per the contract". Do not expect discretion in their service delivery. It is a no from me.

Kelly Pearson

Good ELD and Tracking option for Trucking Companies

Reviewed 2018-11-18

Verizon Connect has helped our business get in compliance with the new FMCSA ELD mandate relatively easily. They completed the installation on site and we were able to implement the new ELDs quickly and easily. The software and back office all work well with one another.

brittany strangman

Great for small businesses

Reviewed 2017-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

I love that I can access my druver's routes from not only my desktop or laptop, but my phone, as well. Once you get the hang of how the softwate works, it's pretty easy to use and gives me the ability to offer reliable ETA's to my customers, while giving me piece of mind knowing where our fleet is at all times.

Ruby Castillo

A lot of info

Reviewed 2019-03-26

Seems over built for my needs however does what I need and does it great so no complaints.