All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

INSIDE

Cloud-based visual AI-powered customer engagement solutions.

INSIDE Reviews

Pros

What I like about Inside is that it is very easy to use and they have a good technical support team to answer any questions.

Read the full review
Overall Inside is a great tool, that allows us to work with our customers in a way that is best for them.

Dale P.

Read the full review
I enjoy the ease of use of Inside and the customising options that allow you to change/modify things freely.

Elliott L.

Read the full review

Cons

I dislike the fact that it is not possible to screenshare outside of the website tab that the customer is on.

Elliott L.

Read the full review
The deployment of new features and cutomization have always problem.

sofiane h.

Read the full review
When the software is upgraded it can sometimes be difficult to adjust.

Davian W.

4.6

Unique among other platforms

I love how this platform was put up together. The way it was designed was meticulously thought of. It gives visual representation of what we most of the time see as text only. Not only that - the people we work with are a delight to talk to. They help us resolve our issues quicker.

Pros

I like how it is being interactive for agents. It was totally different from the other platforms with the same purpose. It was not boring. A bit expensive but they are evolving on the area that we need which is what i really wanted to see.

Cons

Whenever I use it, it takes up a lot of bandwidth. Sometimes it slows down my connection, sometimes doesn’t.

Great visual & user friendly system

Has been great to work with. We have had alot of wins customising and integrating system and they have been helpful throughout. Looking forward to getting more and more value out of Powerfront & Inside.

Pros

The visual layout and being able to watch customers move throughout the website. The ability to add customisation into other systems like our CRM. Has been easy for our agents to pick up especially during COVID when many were taught on the fly.

Cons

Features like being able to have the webchat set to on constantly even if an agent isn't online yet - We'd like it to be open 8am - 6:30pm like clockwork. Credit card masking feature is creating a few issues internally.

Glitches

Pros

Disposition options are easier to access

Cons

Closes out chats while working, chat showing long times when just receiving chat, dispostition not working all the time

Inside makes it easy for agents and executives to engage

From our perspective we are using a very simple level of Inside but are increasingly becoming aware of the further potential of the platform. As we adopt new elements we continue to improve our user experience

Pros

The visual interface is superior to other solutions making engaging with customers fun and interesting. We've recently begun deploying the BOTS feature and are finding it helpful to assist customers without adding more agents

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Inside offers so much more capability than we are currently using

Unique & Engaging

Overall it has been great! There has been a trial and error process to determine what browser works best with Inside (currently we're finding Edge offers the smoothest experience), and the range of options Inside grants does prove training new colleagues a bit more difficult, but the end result works wonders.

Pros

While there is an initial learning curve, Inside provides a great experience once you've got a handle on things. The UI/UX is a breath of fresh air, and the available features (co-browse, visiting other channels, visually representing each colleagues current chat pool) are a massive step up from our alternative chat client.

Cons

Inside is substantially more process intensive than our alternative chat client, this can prove an issue on less than capable hardware.

Inside for Me

Pros

Inside is a useful tool that allows us to talk to the customer in a what that is better for our customers. In today's world of multitasking, being able to chat with us allows the customer to do other things while waiting for our responses, unlike talking on the phone.

Cons

We still experience freezing at times, and there are some functions we would like to see that are not available to use right now, they may come with an enhancement down the road.

Pro chat

Being ablet to control how many customers i can chatted with and my overall experince of inside is fantastic i really love inside, i'm being using inside since 2015 and you guys did a really good job in updating the system with new features etc keep it up

Pros

Love how it helped customers can completed their purchase online and the sound i get when they completed a sale :)

Cons

Nope you guys are doing a great job, i love inside i find it very effective to deal with customers and the best platform ive ever used:)

Joy of Inside

I quite enjoy using inside. It makes the job easy to do on a daily basis.

Pros

I like how easy it is to click and add a message to the customer, send them offers, or transfer them to another department if necessary.

Cons

At times there are glitches that need to be fixed when an update is made.

INSIDE tools review

I have been using the tool more than two years and I can say it did the job well done on helping me cater the customers needs with ease of use.

Pros

user friendly and no problems with using with my other tools.

Cons

Sometimes slow on response, and I get more than two customers at a time.

Inside tool review

Great journey overall

Pros

One of the best tool used to chat with customer, its been 2 days and never faced a latency or outage from inside. Great journey overall

Cons

Features to manually remove or put people on limited

A Good Start

Pros

Inside has made it easier to consolidate high volume inboxes and webchat into one platform that can be accessed anywhere my team are working from. It has been a good step up from Outlook.

Cons

There is room for improvement about how the program forwards email to different user groups in our organisation that are required to complete the ticket prior to responding to the customer.

INSIDE is FUN!

The best. Within Spark, this is the best software to chat with the customer. I have been using this for more than 4 years and I would still prefer to use this software.

Pros

- I feel like I am just playing a game. The layout is good and we can change the theme. Helps for my overall well-being. :) - I can access my KPI's, sales, productivity, surveys in just one click. - I can see what the customer's typing in real time without them sending it yet. For me this is the best feature with INSIDE.

Cons

Sometimes I can't keep up with the updates :) For the past years, its full of jargons and too technical to read. But I noticed that, you have change and added Guides and Manuals, Videos and tutorials, release notes and support. However, Inside is easy to use so all good.

PF Inside review - Live chat

Quite good in terms of exchanges. Not always easy to discuss possible new features implementations

Pros

User Interface is intuitive and easy to use

Cons

Reporting section is not friendly and very hard to customize in order to have relevant information to drive the business

Molto soddisfatta

Inside è un applicativo che permette la gestione dell'assistenza a 360°

Pros

L'intuitività dell'applicativo e la versatilità

Cons

Attualmente sono soddisfatta con il pacchetto acquistao

Great support

Pros

Getting adjusted to any new software takes a moment but the best part of this is the immediate help and support I've gotten from the INSIDE team. From getting accustomed to the software to implementing new changes and adjustments, their support team has always been responsive and helpful to make this work for us. The visuals and overall use is pretty self explanatory and a fantastic way to visualize the way our customers shop and view our inventory. It's allowed us to understand their needs and be able to make suggestions and secure sales.

Cons

Setup was tricky to do on our own, but the support team was great at helping us with that.

Review on Livechat

NA

Pros

Easy to navigate, change settings, able to do it alone, other users are able to do so.

Cons

some features wanted was only available at the later part, eg VA.

Chat for our Organization

Pros

It is simple to run reports and find any type of data needed. Nice user interface as well

Cons

It can be somewhat buggy but in general runs well

Feedback

not too bad, just a little more 'clunky' than hoped

Pros

Its data collection and reporting accessibility

Cons

The limitations around customising to our needs. e.g. you can not fwd and reply to an email all at once - you have to go back in and find it after completing one of these two. emails also double up, and these double ups are not filtered out i.e. double the workload and effort as 2 different people can pick up duplicate emails. The flow on effects, that changes to operator settings have to restrictions applied i.e. if you take the 'cherry picking' option away, you can't pick up an email you were working on with ease - you need to dig into the system to do so

Customer support coordinator

Pros

Semplicità nell': utilizzo e nella comprensione

Cons

Pratico stabile intuitivo di semplice utilizzo.

Review for Inside

Pros

flexible of select details that we want.

Cons

The speed of show the report- data too much

A great platform

Pros

I like the shop floor and being able to see our customers interact with our site in real time.

Cons

Difficulty of upgrading due to our integrations, but this is probably a two way issue and doesn't fall solely on the platform/software.

Pretty good software - lots of customising

Pros

I love the fact the the UI is so balanced and we have so many options for dispositions and sub-channels. A real life saver.

Cons

That the routing algorithm doesn't seem to be transparent in how chats are routed (if done reactively)

Great platform

Overall, happy

Pros

I love that we can see what a customer is typing before they hit send

Cons

That the customer doesn’t get notified when the agent is available. The customer needs to stay online to see that we have responded.

User Friendly

Been a really easy transition

Pros

functionalities of the chat platform easy to navigate and use downloading built in reports is quick and easy

Cons

Switching timezones to monitor departments situated in different platforms

Easy, functional & visually engaging

Pros

Very easy to use A great company to partner with Continually evolving to suit our needs Meets all of our reporting requirements The visualisation makes our agents far more engaged with our customers

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.