InventoryCloud Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.85/10

Reviews by rating

Being able to track cost across the board is very critical in this age of constant price increases. We really love the mobile app due to the fact we can help our customers on the fly, great job.
The biggest advantage with the Inventory Cloud software is its ease of use and great customer support.
For a cloud product, it is robust, quick to access and interface is friendly. Inventory and items do have a solid amount of information to them.
User should be very disciplined in entering the data and avoid mistakes.
In the end, they have no responded to our many requests for assistance. We also opened trouble tickets and could not get the help we needed.
They sound like they have everything together, but when push comes to shove they've been extremely unprofessional toward us.

AC

Anthony C.

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Great Option for the Price

I helped set up the system and I've been using it for almost 2 years now. It's pretty easy to use and flexible enough to fit most needs. What complaints I have will likely be fixed in the years to come.

Pros

It's easy to set up and use, and has enough features that you could easily manage an inventory of a few thousand SKUs. Organization of the software menus is done well and there are no issues training people to perform the basic functions like scanning items in and out. Being able to redesign your labels and reports is a nice bonus feature I wasn't expecting.

Cons

The mobile app has some issues from time to time and any time I have a question, customer service takes their sweet time.

JJ

Joseph J.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Pretty Darn Good Bang For Your Buck

Overall great experience, we use this tool daily and it has stream lined our inventory/sales process. It is nice to know what dollar amount of inventory we have at any given time. Being able to track cost across the board is very critical in this age of constant price increases. We really love the mobile app due to the fact we can help our customers on the fly, great job!

Pros

Implementation is a breeze, adding new items to inventory and barcoding is a snap. Your quarterly inventory is just that simple as scan and go. The reporting features are immense and easy to use.

Cons

The search "engine" is a little temperamental and I feel I should just be able to pull up all of my items (about 5000) and just search for them in mass. The pull items from inventory feels "clunky" and not very user friendly. I should not have to jump back and forth between pages to get an item out of my inventory, it should be a "1 stop shop".

BW

Brandie W.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Decent program

Customer service has never been good - when they do answer the phone it's a bunch of talk that never actually answers your question or resolves anything

Pros

This software is good for us as we don't have a lot of inventory and it's nice to have the pick forms to give the guys as we can't get the handheld scanner to work, well it's never worked from the beginning

Cons

The handheld scanner that cost way too much has never worked, this program has averaging which i get some organizations utilize but it would be nice to turn off that function when you don't use it. It seems like you have to go thru a million screens or options to find out one piece of information then you have to go thru it all again to find another on the same object - thought this web version would be better and maybe after some training it will but for now it's no better

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Brandie. We are sorry to hear about your challenges with your handheld scanner. I agree that enhanced training can help resolve some issues. With that in mind, we'll be working with our training team to make sure more accounts are getting the training they need.

MS

Mark S.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great product

Pros

Super simple to track assets. Very user friendly.

Cons

Asset tags tend to change from what I program them from.

Glad to hear that you agree InventoryCloud is a great product and that it is easy to use.

MM

Miguel M.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Wasp Inventory

Overall experience with Wasp is pretty good cant complain really straight forward and easy to get used too with the proper training

Pros

What i like the Most about the Wasp inventory system is that its all on cloud and i could access all my products from wherever i am.

Cons

One thing i had a little problem with is how i cant have multiple windows open with the same login.

Good feedback, Miguel. Glad to see you are happy with the purchase. Appreciate your insights and we will leverage them in our continuous improvement of the experience.

MJ

Mushal J.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Great inventory tool for efficient working environment

I like the amount of information it allows to fill in. It helps to find all the features of the product in one place.

Pros

I like the way it displays all the information on one page and generated reports from the very first transactions.

Cons

All the features are according to our needs but we do lack some training procedure for new clients or worker. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the system.

av

aimee v.

Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

Inventory Cloud

overall it is a great product very user friendly

Pros

This product is super easy to use and there is not a big learning curve for new hires.

Cons

I don't like that I can't see last month's inventory report it only has a running report on available inventory. I also don't like that it averages prices.

LS

Lesli S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Wasp

My overall experience with InventoryCloud is that I probably should have taken a training course to use it to its full capabilities. I THINK A INTERACTIVE ONLINE TRAINING CLASS IS A MUST!!

Pros

The inventory control/management is most useful, and that is the most liked thing for me!

Cons

I feel like a step by step guide should be offered on how to use the most important functions. Not all the features are easy to figure out. Like printing a barcode label...couldn't you just make a button for it?

Hello, Lesli. Glad to hear that you find InventoryCloud to be very useful and valuable. Do know that we have recently added helpful new startup videos on our website to show off the full capabilities of this software.

MM

Monique M.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Perfect software if you have a Laptop Loaner Program

I overall love using this software, it makes my work load a lot easier with this tracking systems and very easy to use.

Pros

Features that i use on a daily basis is under the tab of Transactions -check out, check in I use these two features to check out/check in laptops to borrowers . Under the tab Lookups i frequently use Student to create new profiles and attach documents to student profiles and check profile history of transactions.

Cons

View assets has to many sections and i do not use all features

fi

frank i.

Package/Freight Delivery, 10,001+ employees

Easy SW to use. Could use some improvements.

Pros

Ease of use. Everything is pretty easy to find.

Cons

...HUGE Does not allow for ROPS and MILs on a part level, only on a location level..Huge problem!

Nice to hear that you find InventoryCloud easy to use and that everything is pretty easy to find. Thanks for pointing out your ideas for improvement.

KR

Kris R.

Chemicals,

Waspnest Inventory Control

Pros

Following are the best features of Waspnest product. 1. Easy to understand interface which require no prior knowledge on inventory methods. 2. User friendly and painless backup and restore. This is very critical especially if you are changing from one computer to another. Almost every year we upgrade our laptop. So carrying forward the inventory created is very easy. It takes lots of effort inputting...

Cons

Labeling is not clearly explained. Unless you have prior knowledge on UPC codes etc. it will be difficult to work with this feature. Detailed tutorial will be helpful. Not sure if online video tutorial will be helpful in this regard. It will helpful if the program prompts duplicate or similar entries to avoid two entries for the same item.

JN

Jay N.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Game changer

Prior to getting Inventory Cloud I had to manually keep track of my inventory taking up a lot of time to maintain. Since my company has purchased the Inventory Cloud software, it has made running the warehouse easier and more accurate. I can now order materials and equipment with Inventory Cloud software, and the employees can now make a pick list of what they need for a job.

Pros

The check in-check out feature is a game changer for my company. I no longer have to write down what went where and who has it. Very easy to use.

Cons

There has only been one short time that the software was acting up. It was just after an update that was done to the system and it wasn't sending my orders to my vendors. This was a moderate inconvenience for me. Once I realized that my orders were not being sent to my vendors, I called the support team at Wasp. They were aware of the issue (from other companies that had called) and resolved the problem in a very timely manner.

JH

Josh H.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Good Software

I use this software everyday for my occupation. I overall enjoy using this software, as it has been a major aid for our company. I think there is opportunity for this software to be better, but I see the team is working hard to accomplish this.

Pros

The software is easy for any user to learn and operate. I have been able to control my inventory at two locations with this software.

Cons

The updates tend to have issues inside of it every time there is a major update. I have lost PO's in this system due to an update. The positive is the team is easy to work with while they try to figure it out.

Thanks Josh for confirming that InventoryCloud is an easy to use software. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

BJ

Bob J.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

WASP Enterprise Edition

- Great software for the price and can be purchased with scanners, printers etc as one package - On-line training supplied with purchase and technical help line is available to support unique-to-application issues. - Software does a good job of providing inventory managment with very efficient uptime. - Has options for multiple warehouse locations that can assist in controlling inventory or used for unique applications. - Check-out feature or expiry date can be used for other uses such as alerting system as to when equipment calibrations are due

Pros

- Easy to use and quick uptime for new users. - Adminstrator protected to limit user access for multiple functions - Alert tab accessible to all users identifies overdue actions

Cons

- Requires work arounds to control inventory lot numbers that are approved for use vs lot numbers that are rejected for same part number - special notes added to describe part number or lot are not visible from main inventory screen - hard copy bar code labels default does not include lot number description when tracking of multiple lots is required - E-mail notification require an assigned iIP address that is not feasible for systems where users that login/out of system.

SS

Salokya S.

Biotechnology, 201-500 employees

Review of Wasp InventoryCloud

Overall it's been great

Pros

Ease of use, the user interface, the fact that you can customize the columns

Cons

That you can't run reports or filter inventory items by the supplier/manufacturer lot number

JM

Jeremy M.

Food Production, 11-50 employees

Wasp Inventory Cloud Review

It is a good inventory system for how we use it. We didn't use many features because we do our purchasing, orders, and invoicing through Sage 50.

Pros

The easiest functions to use on this software are adding, removing, and adjusting inventory numbers. Wasp Inventory Cloud System is much easier to use than many others in that regard.

Cons

I am disappointed that Wasp doesn't integrate with Shopify or Sage 50 easily. Instead, we'd have to pay Barcode Shack a lot of money to integrate. I wish Wasp had better integration with the systems we already use.

KS

Kim S.

Printing, 1-10 employees

User Friendly

Our overall experience with WASP Inventory is that it is easy to use. Easy to search, run reports, add, remove and move items. This is much better than the old system!

Pros

This product is very easy to use. Very easy to search and to find items quickly. Also, easy to update if you need to move items in your warehouse or if you need to add or remove items.

Cons

We had the old WASP system and there was no easy way for conversion. We had to manually upload the data.

CD

Christopher D.

Construction, 201-500 employees

A fantastic, easy to learn, easy to use multi functioning Inventory software!!!

Going from an Excel spreadsheet to InventoryCloud has changed the whole way our company works. It has saved time, money and space. An excellent product that I would recommend to ANY company other than our competitors! :)

Pros

The barcoding system by far. Doing our monthly audits while using tablets is the BEST!!

Cons

If the tablets had the same "locking" feature as the PC it would be faster.

Thanks Christopher for your highly valuable review. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

NP

Neil P.

Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees

New User to WASP

This software is an easy solution without paying a lot out for a number of processes not required with an more expensive solution

Pros

Nice to have system out of the box, web based, friendly team to assist implement & guide the set up issues

Cons

The API set up was challenging but got there after help from the Support team in the USA A number of features shown in the sales presentation wasn't operational on the live system, eg carrier label creator, notifications sent to receivers when dispatched, did match same competitors software solutions, which was disappointing, hopefully recommendations to improve operational process would be great, which would make this a leader in this bracket

LV

Laurie V.

Facilities Services, 201-500 employees

WASP Asset Cloud Inventory System

It is easy to run reports to update inventory in each separate location.

Pros

Easy to use and east to customize for our organizations needs. This can be accessed from anywhere not just tied to a specific computer or station.

Cons

Can be somewhat time consuming to get the initial settings completed.

Thank you Laurie for the glowing review. It's good to know that you find InventoryCloud to be easy to use and customize. Recently we added to quick-start videos to improve on the initial onboarding experience.

MG

Milad G.

Logistics and Supply Chain,

Easy to use, user friendly, convenient software with good prices

Pros

the Interface is good and easy to use. It's really user friendly and our warehouse staff were able to work with the software out of the box with minimum training. they also provide us with all sorts of label printers, bar-code scanners, labels, ribbons and basically any product we might need to work with the software. It has a really good Import/Export feature which made it easy for us to transfer our data into the system (products, customers, etc.) . The database is well-designed so if you are an IT expert and want specialized reports and queries it's a piece of cake!

Cons

It doesn't have a good support for the full ordering cycle (purchase order, pick order, packing slip, etc.) . and it'd be really nice if it had integration with different accounting software. Customer support is good but they need more people to be able to answer all the calls specially during the busy hours.

ra

roba a.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Easy as pie

its the best thing you could have

Pros

You can easily search any product by using ref number

Cons

Not very quick when loading which can again easily be fixed

TS

TAmmy S.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Great program!!

As a person familiar with several different programs, I was very please with how easy it is to use this program.

Pros

I would say my favorite feature is how easy it is to look up inventory. There are so many ways to find what you are looking for quickly

Cons

Navigating some of the reports and making changes to them has been difficult at times. More instruction on altering them would be great.

Thanks Tammy for sharing your experience with InventorCloud. We are so glad to hear that you feel we provide a great program. Also, thanks for your recommendations on how to make it even better. We will definitely be looking into that.

BB

Brad B.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Great Product

Pros

I have been able to monitor our inventory cost and item tracking in a way that is less labor intensive than our previous methods.

Cons

There are a few reports that I would like to be able to run, however, not knowing how to program them is a little frustrating.

KS

Kenneth S.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Super Easy inventory control

Genuinely a good software program for warehouse needs

Pros

The ease of training someone to use it in a short period of time

Cons

Being able to multi-import for large orders

Thanks for sharing your appreciating of InventoryCloud. Do know that we are committed to continuously improve on your experience.