InventoryCloud Reviews

Pros

Being able to track cost across the board is very critical in this age of constant price increases. We really love the mobile app due to the fact we can help our customers on the fly, great job.

JJ

Joseph J.

The biggest advantage with the Inventory Cloud software is its ease of use and great customer support.

SA

Sergio A.

For a cloud product, it is robust, quick to access and interface is friendly. Inventory and items do have a solid amount of information to them.

JG

John G.

Cons

User should be very disciplined in entering the data and avoid mistakes.

KR

Kris R.

In the end, they have no responded to our many requests for assistance. We also opened trouble tickets and could not get the help we needed.

SF

Susan F.

Labeling is not clearly explained. Unless you have prior knowledge on UPC codes etc. it will be difficult to work with this feature.

KR

Kris R.

Wasp InventoryCloud Review

The overall experience with InventoryCloud has been really positive. We have no trouble getting new users added and trained on the software.

Pros

The software was easy to implement and train users on. We were able to get users up to speed and using the software in less than 2 days.

Cons

I feel like, for the most part that there isn't anything I like least about this software. I'm not the daily user of the product.

Racing and Inventory Control

Pros

Inventory Management on a manufacturing project that spans across the US and international suppliers requires a detailed and efficient system to be successful.

Cons

Some of the cloud issues have been a bit of a headache.

Good product for the right price!

We operate an RV Rental company with approximately 100 units. Each unit has hundreds of parts on the vehicle. Stocking enough parts for these units not to mention general stocking and sales parts quickly brought our inventory needs to critical status. We began looking for ways to better control this inventory, monitor, manage and quantify everything related to that department. We needed something that felt basic or in other words, was easy to use and intuitive; yet, we needed something that was powerful enough to get the job done. We landed on Wasp. The interface is simplified. The setup is clean. The level of service provided by the company is solid. We are happy with our decision and will continue to recommend Wasp Inventory Control.

Pros

Easy to use. Clean interface. Great support.

Cons

Too early to tell....

Wasp InventoryCloud review

Daily tasks are accomplished by receiving, adjusting and moving parts all the time

Pros

Ease of use and train others. I began learning and using this application in no time

Cons

Security layers can be improve to proper access levels

Intial review of what we have utilized so far

Pros

The software now gives us low stock features and I like that except that we need to delete some inventory that was put in wrong. Overall, it does what it needs to do for us.

Cons

We were hoping to be able to use the lot or batch number to be able to generate a discard of inventory feature but I have not investigated it more. Otherwise, the software is good.

Wasp System

We have had a good experience using this system. It does everything we need it to do for our inventory purposes.

Pros

The system makes it really easy to keep track of our inventory counts. I like that I can pull reports by different filters such as a specific customer or date an item was moved.

Cons

There aren't many cons. The system is easy to use and does everything we need it to.

Great Software

I have no complaints, we transitioned from old local host software to the cloud based and its never been easier

Pros

Everything is easy and smooth to use for any experienced user.

Cons

Alot of features unused because of small buisness

Makes things easier

Pros

Bar-code are able to be put on labels so it can make life so much easier when you have a lot of labels to make

Cons

my version does not center the information on the label automatically I have to do it manually when I create each label.

Great product for a great price

Pros

unbelievable interface that allows seamless transition from menu to menu. I would recommend this to any company

Cons

Sometime product can be overwhelming in the sense of how much data it requires and uses on a daily basis

WASP Review

Overall, this is a useful product. I think we will get the full experience after we have our training from WASP.

Pros

Once the program is set up, it is easy to train and use.

Cons

There are some things that may become easier after we get our class. I am not a big fan of the automated reports. There are some items that keep giving me low stock notification when we aren't low.

Good People to work with

It's been hit and miss. I think I liked the old Wasp product better. This is slow as heck, very hard to work within the constraints that are in there and really just a complete disappointment for me, going from old product to newer version. Why do we stay with it? Because we're in too deep at this point to get out.

Pros

We have enjoyed working with InventoryCloud's support team as they are always helpful, knowledgeable and available in a decent amount of time.

Cons

Unable to add manufacturers, vendors, etc. on "the fly." Instead I was told to open another window and create what I need. The old WASP had an area in the system that if something wasn't there, you could do a quick add. This program, newer and better supposedly, is unable evidently. Also, receiving orders and then trying to move them or remove them, etc., we have to wait for some-odd reason for all of the numbers to get through the system. Annoying and almost enough to make us not want the software anymore.

Small Scale Inventory Management

Pros

The software was super user friendly and easy to navigate. Bar code generation and printing was easy Was easily able to customize to our operation that doesn't operate like a typically warehouse Easy to navigate, search, and input

Cons

We utilize this software to track our inventory which includes a lot of one off items. Allowing the photo attached to be reviewed more in-depth would be helpful. We sent out this software to our full organization but had to mention to not search using the top bar as it is very confusing and we are still unsure of how to remove an item from that search area. It would be nice to include photo in the trigger email for low par levels. Iphone app needs a lot of work, crashes often, doesn't flow nicely and has limited features.

Very easy to set up and use

After the training session, it was so easy to set up with what I needed and still easy to use. The customer service people are great!

Pros

It was very easy to set up and use. Great customer service also.

Cons

Not really a problem with the software. From time to time the scanner will just shut down. I have to take out the battery and put back in to get it to come on.

Inventory Cloud Review

great easy to use

Pros

tool bar on the side is great find everything . adding and removal are simple to use

Cons

not really everything seems to be easy to use and find

Software Review

We have have decent experience with this system. It is relatively easy to use.

Pros

Adding new items and adding inventory is very easy

Cons

It takes long to load labels and receipts

Asset tracking

Pros

I am able to locate assets quickly, and add them on the fly.

Cons

There are issues with the labels and the way that they retain their settings when printed.

Best bang for your buck!!

Great functionality and effectiveness!

Pros

Ease of use for inventory control - kit building feature is excellent!

Cons

I feel the auto-build feature can be streamlined

The Stinging Truth of WASP Inventory Control

Overall, the software is good enough for smaller companies but I feel as companies grow they are currently out growing the usefulness of this software. Also, the customer support seems to be lacking, as we once had to wait an entire week to receive feedback on an issue due to the entire team being out of office. This was problematic for us and I would expect other businesses to feel the same way.

Pros

I enjoy that WASP is relatively easy to use. New users are able to navigate around the software and learn basic functionality quite quickly. This makes it helpful when having new members joining the team, and getting them up to speed on how processes work.

Cons

We do however experience a few "technical" issues that seem unnecessary and hinder us. For instance, we are constantly updating our products and item numbers, and not being able to delete old item numbers to replace with new ones is a hassle. Also, we've had some issues with deleting builds when "old items" are in them, causing builds to remain indefinitely open and clogging up the system.

WASP Cloud Inventory

This is a great tool for any small to medium business

Pros

This is a really easy program to use and with the additional handheld scanners my inventory counts at month end have been reduced to 10 mins from 10 hours.

Cons

Nothing, this is a great product and tool.

Inventory Management made easy

Pros

The cloud interface is much easier to use than the older version of inventory control. We can access our inventory from any device and it really has helped us spread the workload with the multiple users.

Cons

The ability to see total inventory value on a given date would be very helpful for us. For example if I could run a report that told us what the total value and quantities of our stock on 10-15 was. If this is possible please reach out to us.

Great and Simple

Pros

Product is simple to use and is very efficient for its purpose

Cons

Labeling is not fully explained and should be.

T foster

Good

Pros

Easy to use once you know how to use it

Cons

No option to upload audit excels. This would help if it was added

Dental Product Inventory

Over all it was the best option to maintain Inventory levels and avoid running out of products. When calling for assistance I was constantly referred back to the help/ faq options rather than getting actual assistance from the support team.

Pros

The checking in and out of materials is easily done by the bar code scanner. It is convenient to have everything in one list.

Cons

I would like a abbreviated inventory count list. If I select to print a inventory tag, it would be simpler to have it automatically print out the desired amount added to inventory rather than open a print screen to manually reenter the inventory added.

great product

Pros

I like how organize the product is. It's so convenient.

Cons

The only issue I have is printing from wasp.

My Review

I am very happy to use inventory cloud, before we where using WASP software it was hanging all the time before now we started to use the cloud. It help us but one day we lost all of our data'S because of some system error. So please we don't want these types of silly errors from this software

Pros

Inventory Management is the best thing in this software. It will help us for finding items very easily.

Cons

We can add some features for duplicate serial numbers.