JobProgress Reviews

4.46/5 (109 reviews)

Anonymous

It has been great.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

There are many features that I like about this software. The first feature that I think is really effective is that you can customize it to meet you needs. After customizing the software everything is self explanatory. You can look at it and know how to maneuver it. The calendar is also a very important feature because we schedule appointments and are able to keep track about everyone's tasks, locations, and dates. The third and last feature that I like about the software is that you are able to get an advance search on categories on the workcenter tab. I believe that the software is a very resourceful tool for our company.

Joe Ward

Should help our company's organization and make us more efficient.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Digital documents/signatures. Customer webpage. Ability to keep my sales reps and our customers more organized and keep better track of them. Production and scheduling. App based for working on the field. Overall it's a solid program.

Anonymous

Job Progress review

Reviewed 2018-11-08

You can see your projects from start to finish You can adjust what everyone sees in their different roles The flags are great and help keep things organized

Abbey Hadachek

Very easy to use and maneuver through the software with awesome customer support!

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Job Progress is an efficient software for our company to track each and every lead, from their first contact to completion of a project and payment! Nothing gets missed or "slips through the cracks". It is user-friendly, and the support is exceptional. When we need adjustments or changes to how it works with our flow, it gets addressed immediately!It's easy to track each new lead and to follow up when needed. I love that every email, invoice, etc. are easily linked to the job, and easy to make changes/adjustments. I like the way the jobs "flow" and that we can have changes made to fit our company's needs.

Bill McSpadden

Improved our customer service, Improved our sales volume, Made us more efficient.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Streamlines our processes, helps us increase sales with proposal and lead tracking, saves us time and money, lets me check in when I am out of the office, allows me to work from home as easily as in the office.Everything is together in one place. With JP and QB Online, I can check on my business from be beach in Costa Rica. We track leads better, we follow up better, we deliver faster, our field guys are better informed because they have pictures of the jobs with the work drawn on to them. Customers are also impressed. I thought tablets and internet connections in the field would be a problem but it really has not.

Nirmal Kumar Chaturvedi

This software is awesome full user friendly. Third party integration in this software is awesome.

Reviewed 2017-06-01

1. In this software Social media integration feature is great. 2. Schedule the appointment with customer, appointment synchronization with google calendar awesome. 3. Template builder tool in Web is Awesome. 4. Another functionality of this software production calendar is great. 5. User level Permission is great that help to a organization work accordingly. 6. Proposal Tracking whit mail is Grate functionality. 7. Mobile app is also great implementation of this software. 8. Over all this software is Great Product.

Kathryn Woodward

Our goal was to streamline project communications between work groups; happy to find vastly more!

Reviewed 2017-05-23

All around good hub for projects. Set up was a breeze, we were up and running in a few days with the full support of our contact who has been responsive and timely and who also welcomed conversation with our developer about integrating with JobProgress and he hosted a training session for our sales team on basic usage, applying some real-time scenarios. Not only is the platform intuitive but it is customizable and JobProgress is always offering support along the way. We appreciate the calm and logical method of approach from everyone at JobProgress. I am not sure if this comes from experience or if it is leadership inspired but we like it. They know that the user must be comfortable with the product and that the product makes sense to the users business model for their brand and product to be successful truly a no-pressure situation.

Dan Musiyevich

Overall good experience

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Saves me time, money, and everything is more organized and in control! Don't need all the extra papers on my desk, everything right in this software.

Justin Millard

Quality product, just needs a few tweeks

Reviewed 2018-06-28

organizationEasy to use, I love how it helps me keep up with items that need to be done for the day. I like how I'm able to sort customers by what step they're at in the sales process.

andrew ferrara

Customer service always above

Reviewed 2017-05-23

ORGANIZATION!compared with others we have used in the past, much simpler to navigate . Very easy to train new members of our staff, sales. Can view from anywhere the status of a job or lead.

Marvin Fortuna

Easy to use, makes life easier!!!!

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Keeps all jobs organized i can monitor progress on all crews allows me to keep my supervisor in the loop even when im not in the office. allows me to keep notes on all the sub contractors also.

Dan Tworkowski

Excellent, could imagine life without it.

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Save time, money, and headaches. Improve customer experience.General organization, and collaboration features. Helps maintain a workflow. Excellent tool to follow up with customers, as I have measurements, photos etc at my fingertips

Aaron Schulte

Good and simplifies some things

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Helps keep everyone organized and informed. Lets you see activity feed on who is changing things in real time.

Cherie Hicks

For our company, this product does it ALL. Can't believe we managed for 25+ years without it

Reviewed 2018-06-28

I like that I can use it all day at work or on my phone. Has all we need in front of us without scrambling in our office looking for paperwork that can never be found.

Katie Ann DeStefanis

Great program to keep all business data organized

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Convenience in the field and customers love their own web page!I have every customer at my fingertips! Being able to use the PC or mobile really makes everything convenient.

Bradley McMurtrey

I couldn't imagine going back to doing things the way we did before JobProgress

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Easy to keep up with everything. Makes my day to day much easier. Job Progress makes it so easy to keep up with every aspect of production. Proposal templates, estimating tools, measurements, photos, and customer information all in one place.

Daniel ALTE

This software is very user friendly

Reviewed 2017-05-23

Save countless hours in office communication and paperwork that is now all in job progress ..... not a file cabinet The seamless communication between myself on the road and the office staff is such a money saver long term. Since we started using this software I can't tell you how many comments I have gotten from customers on how impressed they are with our response time

Dene Ponzetti

User friendly system, very accessible customer support

Reviewed 2017-06-05

Very user friendly and program is very easy to train new staff on. If there is ever an issue or concern, I know our reps will take care of it or help find the reason why its happening. If a system glitch, it will be addressed and corrected. If a user error, its determined as well so we can address users as to what they are doing to cause it. If I want a feature added, they have always been willing to help get it.

Shawn Williams

overall a great experience. It just lacks a couple of items that keep me from fully buying in to it.

Reviewed 2018-07-05

Keeps everything together in one place, and is geared toward my business model. I like the functionality of the app.

Tracey MacKenzie

Several tradies have ditched their paper files for this software.

Reviewed 2018-02-07

It is powerful, very secure and has a phone app. It has a lot of features that include Fully Customized Job & Workflow Manager Paperless Mobile App Customer Relationship Manager Online Sales & Marketing Quick Estimating, Quoting & Scheduling Remote Business Control Dashboard Workcenters Safe Cloud Storage & Access Employee And Subcontractor Manager Instant Proposals And Contracts Office, Field & Operations Manager It works for all kinds of tradies, builders and handymen no matter what demands your business might have

Michael Henderson

Been a few hiccups, but the support team has been excellent

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Everything about a job, in one centralized locationEase of use from beginner to experienced pro. I like being able to send out work orders with ease. And updating sales staff w/ appointments.

Sarah Peckham

Very easy to use and learn

Reviewed 2017-05-26

We actually love the software since we started using it we have come to learn so much about it and are now using jobprogress every single day. i like that we can put all the customer info in along with documents that go to each job.

Christopher Tensen

Very positive experience. Like all programs, getting to know the ins and outs are always challenging

Reviewed 2017-05-23

The greatest benefit is looking out our work flow progress so we understand where we are with every business opportunity and what stage it lies. The dashboard is very informative.It is very easy to monitor our work flow progress. It is very user friendly and can be more powerful if we had some additional training to help understand an facilitate the use of the product.

Samantha Stern

My overall experience with Job Progress has been positive. It allows us to keep track of our jobs!

Reviewed 2017-05-23

That we are able to 100% utilize it to keep track of jobs, or divide them among what point the job is at.

Tiffany Satter

Wonderful

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Easy to use, color coordinated, can narrow my search quick and easy Sync's with google calendar