ManagerPlus Logo
ManagerPlus

Cloud-based asset management solutions for enterprises.

visit website

ManagerPlus Reviews

4.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.55/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

So far the product has been pretty good for us. If I had one recommendation off the top of my head, can you please add a "create work order " from the individual asset screen.
Very easy to use and great support, that's it I have no more do not feel like writing a book what I like about it is here short and sweet.
This software is a user friendly program that anyone can navigate through. The customer service is outstanding.
That is their biggest complaint is not being able to navigate very easily. The 15 minutes before the program logs you out automatically is very inconvenient.
Our techs are looking for the work orders that are complete on their ipads and when they can't find them they think they lost it totally.
We were given "work arounds" that would be severely time consuming, and they stated we would need to purchase additional licenses that we did not need in order to continue with the software.

DL

Dawn L.

Utilities, 201-500 employees

Manager Plus Pro review

I've been using this product for approximately 8 years now. I only use the work order, log and asset modules. We tried using the inventory module, however it does not function they way we would need it to, to serve our purpose. The module for assets is great. I would say it probably stores more info than we actually need. The work order and log modules I basically use on a daily basis. Over all I am satisfied with their functionality. I also like that this program hardly ever crashes or has technical issues. That to me, is a huge plus!

Pros

Easy to learn to use and train others. The reporting functionality is great, especially for work order repairs in order to find past work that has been done on our trucks. Able to run log reports for fuel, engine hours etc with ease. Entering work order info is easy as well as entering fuel, mileage and engine hours in the logs.

Cons

I don't like the fact that i have to use my mouse so much when entering work orders. I feel like the task would flow much smoother if I could hit F keys to move to a different tab or drop down list etc rather than having to stop typing to use the mouse to get to the next area I want to be in. I wish I could import spreadsheet data to the log module rather than having to print the spreadsheet and then key it all in manually ( but i hear thats available in the upgraded version ).

AA

Adam A.

Utilities, 51-200 employees

Solid and evolving software

It gives our fleet crew chance to manage all assets and be proactive with all schedule vehicle maintenance.

Pros

We started using Manger Plus 20 years ago when it was DOS based application. Over the years software has been converted to a user-friendly GUI application, users feedback was incorporated into product's functionality. You can create user defined custom fields which is very helpful. Great search engine. Recently we integrated it with our Active Directory, user can log in to the application with their Windows creds. Quick and responsive US based support is a BIG plus.

Cons

Sometimes reporting provides too much info. Besides that, it is a great product. 20 years in service and counting.

JL

John L.

Aviation & Aerospace, 501-1,000 employees

Not for manufacturing

Just not built for manufacturing. Never got any support to make it work. Help was on west coast, we are on east coast.

Pros

Nothing, it never worked. Never got any help.

Cons

Not built or setup for manufacturing. No service or customer support after 5 PST, we are in CST. Never got help. Reports dont work. Needed downtime dashboard, yo never got one.

CK

Christopher K.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Awesome program and customer support.

Overall my experience has been great. got me up to speed on everything i needed and keeps my preventive maintenace up to date.

Pros

Program is very easy to navigate through. The support I got to transfer from one cmms to the other was great.

Cons

The only thing that bugs me is when I print out my WO's is I have to do it one at a time and adjust the size everytime.

Christopher, Thank you for the kind review! We're glad to have you on board and look forward to our continued partnership. -ManagerPlus Team

DT

DAVE T.

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

HAPPY FIRE MECH

THIS IS A WELL ROUNDED ASSET AND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM. IT IS EASY TO USE, SUPPORT HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL

Pros

THE WAY REQUESTS AND WORK ORDERS INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER. THE NEW INSPECTION SOFTWARE IS A NICE TOUCH.

Cons

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE INSPECTIONS HAVE A OPTION TO CREATE A REQUEST INSTEAD OF A WORK ORDER. THE BAR AND QR CODE PRINTING TO A LABLE MARKER IS NOT THAT GREAT.

Thank you for the kind review! We will pass the kind words on to our support team. -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

SO

Steven O.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Parts Manger

Not

Pros

This software is nothing but trouble for what I use it for. Where I could bring up a unit number and look at all its history with ease with the old program, now you have to go to lightning and spend time searching and searching and it does not even retain old entered part numbers. Overall is a disappointment.

Cons

Everything about this program is not user friendly to a old person like me.

JH

J.C. H.

Good experience with Manager+

Pros: Manager+ was one of the few CMMS packages out there that still supports a software client installation with an option to host the database on our own server. Most of the competition now only offers web browser based systems that are often clunky and slower to load, plus many require costly subscriptions with cloud-only licensing schemes. Manager+ licensing strategies are all very straight forward,...

CM

Carolyn M.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Manager Plus Pro

It is very expensive for the annual Customer Support that I might use once per year; but if you do utilize customer Service they are excellent. It is not a very user friendly program as errors are easy to make, and very difficult to correct.

Pros

Very versatile for various tracking record keeping. The screen set up is very easy to see/read (this is not true with a different new software i am using, so I do appreciate Manager's screen)

Cons

Very easy to make errors, very difficult to correct errors.

SE

Sean E.

Warehousing, 501-1,000 employees

Lexington Manufacturing

Horrible, I have been calling and emailing for over a month to receive an explanation of a rate increase from previous year as well as a signed copy of our upcoming contract for our accounting department. Without this I cannot issue payment. The lack of response is creating a issue that is making me look like I'm not following through and making some question my position in the company.

Pros

It was already established when I moved to this company.

Cons

The customer support is the worst I have ever worked with.

GB

Greg B.

Plastics, 51-200 employees

Your customer support team needs a lot of help

Dealing with those who represent ManagerPlus has been difficult at times. The lack of response and a sense of urgency are lacking.

Pros

The software is wonderful. It is easy to use and figure out. Very fast and responsive.

Cons

The customer support is terrible. They are slow and do not communicate well.

ZZ

Zuneera Z.

Aviation & Aerospace, 11-50 employees

add some more features for ease of use

great!

Pros

ease of use ManagerPlus Knowledge Center is really helpful excellent customer support! 10/10 Traceability can go paperless

Cons

It would be nice to have the following features added to Lightning: Ability to link existing WOs to PO Ability to link Asset IDs to PO Certification Module added to the Lightning Platform instead of having to go to Classic Customizable WO Note Types as you did in Classic Option to hide some fields so you can customize what appears on the printed WO; example: if there are no "Parts" added to the WO Option to "Copy Asset" in Lightning

Thank you for the review, Zuneera! I will pass the kind words on to our team. Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

MG

Mike G.

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Meeker Memorial Hospital

I researched this software at a previous job and purchased it and implemented the maintenance program. The cost and ease of use was a no brainer to me when I started at the hospital and they didn't have a CMMS was to get Manager plus here as well. Great program and the customer support is wonderful.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, Cost, Customer Support

MD

Mitch D.

10,001+ employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Transportation industry application of Manager Plus

The product is continually evolving which is good but there is a lack of communication between the development staff and user community. It is extremely rare for me to hear that I product suggestion or fix has been implemented, most time I find out through self discovery since I don't have time to read through there release notes on a daily basis.

Pros

This is a very cost effective product that has the functionality needed to control fleet maintenance and cost allocations. It is easy to use and has a consistent feel through most of the modules and functions

Cons

Some of the requires we have like tracking rentals are not well supported but it is flexible enough that you can work around every limitation I have found. I would like to see more robust reporting and controls on data elements but I believe that these are in development and what I have seen of them have been promising so far

TC

Troy C.

Cosmetics, 501-1,000 employees

Manager Plus

Good system to use would recommend to people. I only use it for preventative maintenance work orders. Print out of reports could be better.

Pros

pretty easy to use, I learned how to use it on my own no training needed

Cons

reports could be better

rm

richard m.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Lack of support

very negative

Pros

it is a good tool if it works the way manager plus team wants it to be - when introduced to the new M+ from our stand alone - it barely came out of development - if you work with ecel files and able to run a query - it provides alot of inof

Cons

to many interruptions - hear the same thing over and over for the last three years, we are working on a fix - yet they raise the price of the tool yearly - spend to much time to make it look "pretty" know that the tool has more than enough operating problems - training tools are not worth it - they give a 50 foot level and expect folks learn from it

BA

Bruce A.

Government Administration,

Great fleet manager

Pros

Cons

I do not like how the history works in that you have to wait until it flips through all the RO numbers starting from the beginning, it would be nice if it could go to exactly what you are looking for

BT

Ben T.

Industrial Automation, 1-10 employees

Hello

Pros

Thank you. keeping track of the truck service.

Cons

for all your help. I cant think of anything.

WR

Wayne R.

Mining & Metals,

The more we use the product and familiarize ourselves, we are able to

Pros

Good customer support. The program is comprehensive and versatile. The input of information is wide ranged. The ability to set your operation parameters is good.

Cons

The establishment of service codes is somewhat cumbersome. We have created our own service codes. It would be nice to enter a work order without having to change screens and search continually.

MK

Melissa K.

Construction,

Looking up info on machines has really been helpful with Manager Plus.

Pros

I am able to look up just about any work order or purchase order with just using a part number. The tech support at Manager Plus are always helpful whenever I have a questions or issue with the program.

Cons

I don't have many complaints. This system really has everything I need to get the job done.

FB

Fred B.

Great product for all types of facilities!

Pros

I investigated many different software products before I decided on Manager Plus. The software is very user friendly, easy to set up, and the support is fantastic! It is an excellent product to track all assets and create maintenance schedules. The mobile apps for tablets are very easy to use with each of the facilities technicians. Tracking our fleet of vehicles is also very easy. Calling into the software support group was very impressive. They know the product and can walk you though any questions. I really like the ability to add pictures, manuals, notes, schedules, and costs to work orders. I highly recommend this product for your facility!

Cons

No complaints at all. My only complaint is I didn't find this product years ago for all the building and projects I have managed.

GL

Greg L.

Great product for the money.

Pros

very easy to use, very good customer service and tech.

Cons

could maybe be a little more informative when there are updates, which are included in service contract.

ES

Erika S.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Not user friendly

Our company uses ManagerPlus to submit tickets for IT or Maintenance issues. I often submit tickets which go unresolved for a long time. There is no communication from the team I request from to advise if they are working on the ticket, no updates, etc. I have had tickets disappear and have to re-submit them. Overall I don't think this program is very useful. A checklist on a chalkboard would be more functional.

Pros

The update makes it much easier to input the information I need to submit a ticket to my IT or maintenance teams

Cons

The functionality of this program seems lacking from my perspective. I am not on a team that uses this often, however I have to use it to communicate to those teams. I feel that it is a lot of work with very little communication regarding the follow up from those teams.

LB

Lois B.

Director of Finance and Grants

Pros

It is user friendly, so easy to use. If you have a question, there is help available for you.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I don't like about the product.

RC

Ron C.

Anchor Industrial ManagerPlus Review

I am the maintenance administrator for steel erection and maintenance company that specializes in Frac Sand Plants. I vetted a number of different CMMS companies when I first took this position to decide which software was the most advantageous and economical. We purchase our software in March and have executed over 6000 work orders and inspections. There was a bit of a learning curve for my guys in the field but I have everyone trained and executing work orders and inspections with ease now. One of the features that helped us out was the ability to execute work orders and inspections with the mobile ap without any data connectivity, which was a big plus when operating in plants that are out in the middle of nowhere.

Cons

Thanks for the review, Ron! We're thrilled that you've had so much success with our software. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

RC

Rick C.

Utilities, 201-500 employees

ManagerPlus

Our trucks are being maintained on a regular basis.

Pros

Periodic Maintenance module is excellent!

Cons

Inability to change work order layout on our own. Everything must go through ManagerPlus at an additional charge.