All categories

ManagerPlus

Cloud-based asset management solutions for enterprises.

ManagerPlus Reviews

Pros

So far the product has been pretty good for us. If I had one recommendation off the top of my head, can you please add a "create work order " from the individual asset screen.

Josh G.

Very easy to use and great support, that's it I have no more do not feel like writing a book what I like about it is here short and sweet.

Bruce A.

This software is a user friendly program that anyone can navigate through. The customer service is outstanding.

Jason H.

Cons

Our techs are looking for the work orders that are complete on their ipads and when they can't find them they think they lost it totally.

Bonnie I.

We were given "work arounds" that would be severely time consuming, and they stated we would need to purchase additional licenses that we did not need in order to continue with the software.

Rob R.

J.C. H.

Manager Plus Pro review

I've been using this product for approximately 8 years now. I only use the work order, log and asset modules. We tried using the inventory module, however it does not function they way we would need it to, to serve our purpose. The module for assets is great. I would say it probably stores more info than we actually need. The work order and log modules I basically use on a daily basis. Over all I am satisfied with their functionality. I also like that this program hardly ever crashes or has technical issues. That to me, is a huge plus!

Pros

Easy to learn to use and train others. The reporting functionality is great, especially for work order repairs in order to find past work that has been done on our trucks. Able to run log reports for fuel, engine hours etc with ease. Entering work order info is easy as well as entering fuel, mileage and engine hours in the logs.

Cons

I don't like the fact that i have to use my mouse so much when entering work orders. I feel like the task would flow much smoother if I could hit F keys to move to a different tab or drop down list etc rather than having to stop typing to use the mouse to get to the next area I want to be in. I wish I could import spreadsheet data to the log module rather than having to print the spreadsheet and then key it all in manually ( but i hear thats available in the upgraded version ).

Solid and evolving software

It gives our fleet crew chance to manage all assets and be proactive with all schedule vehicle maintenance.

Pros

We started using Manger Plus 20 years ago when it was DOS based application. Over the years software has been converted to a user-friendly GUI application, users feedback was incorporated into product's functionality. You can create user defined custom fields which is very helpful. Great search engine. Recently we integrated it with our Active Directory, user can log in to the application with their Windows creds. Quick and responsive US based support is a BIG plus.

Cons

Sometimes reporting provides too much info. Besides that, it is a great product. 20 years in service and counting.

Review 8/3/2016

Pros

Customer service is usually efficient with their responses to my questions. It's good to see more training webinars becoming available. When we first started using this program there were hardly any.

Cons

That the reports module is not user friendly. We had the desktop Manager Plus Enterprise previously and the reports were much better and easier to configure than on the Cloud version. I don't use the report module for this reason. I download to Excel and generate from there. It's disappointing that we pay for it and really are not able to utilize it. Wish the Cloud version was more user friendly...

Awesome program and customer support.

Overall my experience has been great. got me up to speed on everything i needed and keeps my preventive maintenace up to date.

Pros

Program is very easy to navigate through. The support I got to transfer from one cmms to the other was great.

Cons

The only thing that bugs me is when I print out my WO's is I have to do it one at a time and adjust the size everytime.

Christopher, Thank you for the kind review! We're glad to have you on board and look forward to our continued partnership. -ManagerPlus Team

CMMS wel worth the cost

ManagerPlus provide monitoring and controlling of the DC Court's Equipment Preventative Maintenance Program. We are using the cloud version of the program and recently added the mobile application. Implementation was straight forward even with over 1000 assets and last month generated over 100 work orders from the Preventive Maintenance Schedules. There are a numerous benefits that our organization...

Support for Manager Plus Lighting is Horrendous - Don't upgrade

Terrible

Pros

Software look aesthetically pleasing and it is nice to be cloud based

Cons

Software support is horrendous and the software is very buggy.

Brad, As tough as this is to hear, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our goal at Hippo is to make all customers feel supported and there has clearly been a disconnect between where we strive to be and where you currently are. I've brought your concerns to the appropriate parties and we'll be in contact very soon to get these problems sorted out. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally with any questions. -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager nbradshaw@iofficecorp.com

Good experience with Manager+

Pros: Manager+ was one of the few CMMS packages out there that still supports a software client installation with an option to host the database on our own server. Most of the competition now only offers web browser based systems that are often clunky and slower to load, plus many require costly subscriptions with cloud-only licensing schemes. Manager+ licensing strategies are all very straight forward,...

OSK

Exceptional!

Pros

The software has help us better manager our work while being able to keep our customers well informed. The software is very intuitive and the new Lighting well laid out and easy to look at.

Cons

Reports are difficult to create and or customize.

Steve, Thanks so much for your show of support by leaving us a review! We're glad to have you as a customer of ManagerPlus and look forward to our continued partnership.

Meeker Memorial Hospital

I researched this software at a previous job and purchased it and implemented the maintenance program. The cost and ease of use was a no brainer to me when I started at the hospital and they didn't have a CMMS was to get Manager plus here as well. Great program and the customer support is wonderful.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, Cost, Customer Support

Great product and support

The mobile platform allows my team to take the power of Manager Plus with them out into the plant.

Pros

The software is easy to use and there is always support if you run into problems.

Cons

We are on the 4,4,5 budgeting system and that is not an option at this time when using the budget module.

Manager Plus Pro

It is very expensive for the annual Customer Support that I might use once per year; but if you do utilize customer Service they are excellent. It is not a very user friendly program as errors are easy to make, and very difficult to correct.

Pros

Very versatile for various tracking record keeping. The screen set up is very easy to see/read (this is not true with a different new software i am using, so I do appreciate Manager's screen)

Cons

Very easy to make errors, very difficult to correct errors.

Transportation industry application of Manager Plus

The product is continually evolving which is good but there is a lack of communication between the development staff and user community. It is extremely rare for me to hear that I product suggestion or fix has been implemented, most time I find out through self discovery since I don't have time to read through there release notes on a daily basis.

Pros

This is a very cost effective product that has the functionality needed to control fleet maintenance and cost allocations. It is easy to use and has a consistent feel through most of the modules and functions

Cons

Some of the requires we have like tracking rentals are not well supported but it is flexible enough that you can work around every limitation I have found. I would like to see more robust reporting and controls on data elements but I believe that these are in development and what I have seen of them have been promising so far

ManagerPlus Small Business module.

Cloud based ManagerPlus comes in three different modules: Small Business, Corporate, and Enterprise. The one I use is the Small Business one, the reason? because its a small business (medium sized machining shop). This module comes with the necessary tools to do maintenance according to schedule. This tools are: work order management, assets management, preventive maintenance, parts list, and meter tracking (I haven't uploaded info to the meter tracking. I will do that in the future). I haven't tried other CMMS's, but I was open to the purchase of this software because it offers the opportunity to buy the one that fits your budget and needs. And my budget was enough to afford 25 dollars per user each month.

Pros

*Different modules give you the chance to buy according to your budget and needs. *Great tutorials that can cover from uploading assets to training technicians to open/close work orders.

Cons

*Not compatible with Mac. *The tutorials come in packages sold separately.

The program was extremely indepth but was to big for our company's needs

Pros

The program was extremely in depth. The modules were very easy to understand. The organization and potential to expand and scale the product was great.

Cons

The initial data input and setup was extremely time consuming. We took days putting all of our equipment into the program. That wasn't a huge deal. The biggest issue was that some of our employees couldn't figure the basics out.

Manager Plus

Good system to use would recommend to people. I only use it for preventative maintenance work orders. Print out of reports could be better.

Pros

pretty easy to use, I learned how to use it on my own no training needed

Cons

reports could be better

Outstanding

very good

Pros

the overall use is Friendly to use and very helpful

Cons

none, the software is esay to understand

Nebraska Wesleyan University

It works very well for what i do. I only use it for maintenance scheduling - no inventory or employee tracking. Occasional software glitches, but can always close the window and reopen to resolve the problem. Database backup not very user friendly.

Pros

meets all my basic needs very well

Cons

database backup overly complicated

Hello Bruce, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear about the success you are having! Please feel free to reach out to our support team to work through any challenges you are having with your database backup. Support can be reached at 800-730-9809.

Havent explored all the functions, but great for PM!

All cmms software require time to make the data base, time that I usually dont have, so I only use this software for Preventive Maintenace. The economic chapters of the software I havent got around to using the. I dont know if those aspects will be easy or hard to use, but for the meantime its giving me great results. If youre like me and are not that concerned with the money side of maintenance you can try the cheap ManagerPlus module. It doesnt have a lot of choices that I have heard the other two have, but its enough for me.

Pros

I dont have to use an excel spread sheet anymore. Timely maintenance with their correspondent reminders are making my job a lot easier. Cheap for twenty something dollars a month (per user).

Cons

Cant use it via your cellphone.

Great fleet manager

Pros

Cons

I do not like how the history works in that you have to wait until it flips through all the RO numbers starting from the beginning, it would be nice if it could go to exactly what you are looking for

Great Software for small or large companys.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. It is simple to learn and you can do as much or as little as you want to concerning information that you keep up with. The people at Manager Plus have been nothing but helpful as I was getting setup with their product as well as when I had questions.

Cons

I would love to be able to save Contacts & Vendors in the system but I can't in my Small Business package. With our small trucking company it is not worth the money to upgrade software at this time.

Managerplus Pro - Seems left behind by the company

The product works adequately for us for asset tracking, work orders and logs. We never implemented use of their purchasing or inventory modules. We purchased this software in about 2012. Ever since, there have been few updates for it, and none in the last couple of years. The company is moving away from this and towards a cloud-based CMMS, and the lack of significant upgrades to this product reflect that. We contacted them about switching to their cloud-based product, and they never even bothered to respond to us, so we are now looking at other products.

Pros

Cheap(ish)

Cons

Inability to sort numbered assets properly. (eg: 1, 11, 12, 2 instead of 1, 2, 11, 12) Once a top level asset is created, it cannot be placed as a sub-asset under another top level asset. We expanded to more than one facility and had no option to change the asset tree to reflect our company growth. Rather than completely re-write our database from scratch, we left it as is, and it is a bit of a mess now. It does not support nested assets. Search function works poorly. Searching for an asset with 'forklift' in the name returns 0 results, yet we have over 40 forklifts in the system. Unless you pay the big bucks for the enterprise edition, almost nothing in the UI is customizable.

The more we use the product and familiarize ourselves, we are able to

Pros

Good customer support. The program is comprehensive and versatile. The input of information is wide ranged. The ability to set your operation parameters is good.

Cons

The establishment of service codes is somewhat cumbersome. We have created our own service codes. It would be nice to enter a work order without having to change screens and search continually.

Lentzcaping

Pros

Help is always there when I need it. The product has helped the company most by tracking spending on the fleet.

Cons

It would be nice to see improvements I the automated tracking of the vehicles. Input of records is time consuming especially when the fleet consists of such variation.

Looking up info on machines has really been helpful with Manager Plus.

Pros

I am able to look up just about any work order or purchase order with just using a part number. The tech support at Manager Plus are always helpful whenever I have a questions or issue with the program.

Cons

I don't have many complaints. This system really has everything I need to get the job done.

ManagerPlus Enterprise

Using Enterprise version at 40+ locations Application is relatively easy to use. M+ Tech support is very good. Need further development to do such things as, copy from a field in a form and paste elsewhere to search, Vendor module needs to be globably viewable instead of by entity. Biggest issue is that the application is client based. We are using SCCM to push out the application to 200+...