Eptura Asset Logo

Cloud-based asset management solutions for enterprises.

Eptura Asset Reviews

Suggested alternatives

limble-cmms
getmaintainx
upkeep

It is good for keeping up with work and when all the change-over bugs are worked out - it will be good.
So far the product has been pretty good for us. If I had one recommendation off the top of my head, can you please add a "create work order " from the individual asset screen.
Very easy to use and great support, that's it I have no more do not feel like writing a book what I like about it is here short and sweet.
That is their biggest complaint is not being able to navigate very easily. The 15 minutes before the program logs you out automatically is very inconvenient.
Our techs are looking for the work orders that are complete on their ipads and when they can't find them they think they lost it totally.
To say that customer service was bad is not accurate because it would imply that customer service actually exists.

AA

Adam A.

Utilities, 51-200 employees

Solid and evolving software

It gives our fleet crew chance to manage all assets and be proactive with all schedule vehicle maintenance.

Pros

We started using Manger Plus 20 years ago when it was DOS based application. Over the years software has been converted to a user-friendly GUI application, users feedback was incorporated into product's functionality. You can create user defined custom fields which is very helpful. Great search engine. Recently we integrated it with our Active Directory, user can log in to the application with their Windows creds. Quick and responsive US based support is a BIG plus.

Cons

Sometimes reporting provides too much info. Besides that, it is a great product. 20 years in service and counting.

DL

Dawn L.

Utilities, 201-500 employees

Manager Plus Pro review

I've been using this product for approximately 8 years now. I only use the work order, log and asset modules. We tried using the inventory module, however it does not function they way we would need it to, to serve our purpose. The module for assets is great. I would say it probably stores more info than we actually need. The work order and log modules I basically use on a daily basis. Over all I am satisfied with their functionality. I also like that this program hardly ever crashes or has technical issues. That to me, is a huge plus!

Pros

Easy to learn to use and train others. The reporting functionality is great, especially for work order repairs in order to find past work that has been done on our trucks. Able to run log reports for fuel, engine hours etc with ease. Entering work order info is easy as well as entering fuel, mileage and engine hours in the logs.

Cons

I don't like the fact that i have to use my mouse so much when entering work orders. I feel like the task would flow much smoother if I could hit F keys to move to a different tab or drop down list etc rather than having to stop typing to use the mouse to get to the next area I want to be in. I wish I could import spreadsheet data to the log module rather than having to print the spreadsheet and then key it all in manually ( but i hear thats available in the upgraded version ).

RR

Roger R.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Why is it so hard to do business with this company ?

I see by the e-mail address above that this is going to the sales department as an upsell request. Please forward this to the appropriate person if there is one. I received my renewal invoice a couple of weeks ago, The Ausable Club has received and paid invoices totaling in the neighborhood of 11 to $12,000.00 over the last three years. The only part of our agreement that the team at Manager+/Spaceiq/Condeco/Eptura,...

Pros

It appears to be a good system, would be nice if i could utilize it to its full potential

Cons

That in 3 years I don't have the ability to use the budgeting portion of the program.

CK

Christopher K.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Awesome program and customer support.

Overall my experience has been great. got me up to speed on everything i needed and keeps my preventive maintenace up to date.

Pros

Program is very easy to navigate through. The support I got to transfer from one cmms to the other was great.

Cons

The only thing that bugs me is when I print out my WO's is I have to do it one at a time and adjust the size everytime.

Christopher, Thank you for the kind review! We're glad to have you on board and look forward to our continued partnership. -ManagerPlus Team

JG

John G.

Maritime, 501-1,000 employees

Meant for vehicle fleets, but widely applicable

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a fantastic account manager. She has always been available and determined to help us solve problems and answer any questions.

Cons

Inventory management is not as user friendly, accessible, or well rounded as we were hoping for. That being said, we still have a lot of implementation to do.

SE

Sean E.

Warehousing, 501-1,000 employees

Lexington Manufacturing

Horrible, I have been calling and emailing for over a month to receive an explanation of a rate increase from previous year as well as a signed copy of our upcoming contract for our accounting department. Without this I cannot issue payment. The lack of response is creating a issue that is making me look like I'm not following through and making some question my position in the company.

Pros

It was already established when I moved to this company.

Cons

The customer support is the worst I have ever worked with.

AL

Aaron L.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

manager plus

Pros

cost for what we were needing, the preventative maintenance schedules

Cons

integration, customer support, have to use classic vs lighting for certain reports options etc ease of use. was told fuel import would flow alot better than it does

RT

Russel T.

Medical Devices, 201-500 employees

Manager Plus is a great asset management system

Our organization switched from an older version of Maintenance Plus and the ew version is phenomenal!! The ease of use and learning the new system has been an easy transition

Pros

I like the ease of planning my day to assigning work orders and fulfilling work requests. The system is simple and effective

Cons

I would like to see users tiered differently so that techs can't alter another techs work. A way to assign assets to an owner would also be great. These may be features I haven't discovered yet

MJ

Mark J.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Manager Plus Review.

My overall experience has been good and I like it. I can't say the same about surveys.

Pros

It is easy to use and helps me to do my Job more effeciently.

Cons

I like everything that I use on it. I'm not going to write an essay about it.

CH

Chris H.

Airlines/Aviation, 501-1,000 employees

Program Review.

Pros

It's relatively easy to figure out the software program.

Cons

It isn't easy to drop a scheduled event when the item is no longer in use. So you can't eliminate the workorder only make it inactive.

nw

nick w.

Facilities Services, 201-500 employees

worst software in history

Worst software i have ever used. I used to be a programmer and have a computer science degree, and i have never used anything like your software, if I were you, i would be embarrassed by what you put out.

Pros

I cannot think of a single thing that your software does that I can't do with a simple spreadsheet.

Cons

Too many to list, and i know you won't do anything about them, so why waste time? I called your tech support 3 times and I knew more about the software and its issues than they did. For some reason our management is buying the next version of it when the last version has been a disaster.

DT

DAVE T.

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

HAPPY FIRE MECH

THIS IS A WELL ROUNDED ASSET AND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM. IT IS EASY TO USE, SUPPORT HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL

Pros

THE WAY REQUESTS AND WORK ORDERS INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER. THE NEW INSPECTION SOFTWARE IS A NICE TOUCH.

Cons

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE INSPECTIONS HAVE A OPTION TO CREATE A REQUEST INSTEAD OF A WORK ORDER. THE BAR AND QR CODE PRINTING TO A LABLE MARKER IS NOT THAT GREAT.

Thank you for the kind review! We will pass the kind words on to our support team. -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

CP

Ciara P.

Food Production, 201-500 employees

Manager Plus Review from a Food Production Standpoint

Overall the system is easy to understand if you go through the training courses. Im also walking into this system with most things in place so of course its easier for me. But its easy enough to create work orders, super easy to create inspections to cover everything you need. The inventory management is simple. Overall very happy that we decided to go this direction in management system.

Pros

The software is easy to use, its easy to schedule, easy to create work orders, easy to track inventory, easy to keep track of all info about assets and parts all in one place.

Cons

I may have missed them but I feel like their should be options for customized drop down tabs. I would love if techs could start their own work order and select an asset and then select options from a customized tab about what applies to their work order. Its also difficult to track downtime. Techs are often on the floor and working on multiple things that are going down all in one day. They cant stop each time and create a work order for it. They should be able to open up a downtime form and select various assets through out the day adding in reasons and total time down that would then be tracked and separated by asset.

SV

Steve V.

Defense & Space, 1,001-5,000 employees

OSK

Exceptional!

Pros

The software has help us better manager our work while being able to keep our customers well informed. The software is very intuitive and the new Lighting well laid out and easy to look at.

Cons

Reports are difficult to create and or customize.

Steve, Thanks so much for your show of support by leaving us a review! We're glad to have you as a customer of ManagerPlus and look forward to our continued partnership.

ZZ

Zuneera Z.

Aviation & Aerospace, 11-50 employees

add some more features for ease of use

great!

Pros

ease of use ManagerPlus Knowledge Center is really helpful excellent customer support! 10/10 Traceability can go paperless

Cons

It would be nice to have the following features added to Lightning: Ability to link existing WOs to PO Ability to link Asset IDs to PO Certification Module added to the Lightning Platform instead of having to go to Classic Customizable WO Note Types as you did in Classic Option to hide some fields so you can customize what appears on the printed WO; example: if there are no "Parts" added to the WO Option to "Copy Asset" in Lightning

Thank you for the review, Zuneera! I will pass the kind words on to our team. Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

JB

Josh B.

Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 employees

Classic was leaps and bounds better than the cloud app.

Since switching to the cloud based application, the app has been buggy and less operable than classic.

Pros

The UI looks very polished and nice.

Cons

The alert boxes pop up over other buttons and you can't press the buttons until the alert boxes disappear.

NS

Nathan S.

Food Production, 501-1,000 employees

Great product and support

The mobile platform allows my team to take the power of Manager Plus with them out into the plant.

Pros

The software is easy to use and there is always support if you run into problems.

Cons

We are on the 4,4,5 budgeting system and that is not an option at this time when using the budget module.

LL

Loral L.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Manager Plus

has made setting up our Inventory alot easier, Being able to see all our repair requests daily has made my job alot easier

Pros

User Friendly, training other employees on this system is easy

Cons

Doesnt work in sync with other software we use at our company

AS

Alex S.

Construction, 11-50 employees

The program was extremely indepth but was to big for our company's needs

Pros

The program was extremely in depth. The modules were very easy to understand. The organization and potential to expand and scale the product was great.

Cons

The initial data input and setup was extremely time consuming. We took days putting all of our equipment into the program. That wasn't a huge deal. The biggest issue was that some of our employees couldn't figure the basics out.

NH

Nick H.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Decent software but has issues

Pros

Everything works together in the different modules.

Cons

We are unable to manually edit inventory and can get no support now, making the software useless.

mh

matt h.

Construction, 11-50 employees

review

Pros

keeps track of schedules and costdifferent users can access

Cons

hard to work in reports hard to save reports

MC

Michel C.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

ManagerPlus Small Business module.

Cloud based ManagerPlus comes in three different modules: Small Business, Corporate, and Enterprise. The one I use is the Small Business one, the reason? because its a small business (medium sized machining shop). This module comes with the necessary tools to do maintenance according to schedule. This tools are: work order management, assets management, preventive maintenance, parts list, and meter tracking (I haven't uploaded info to the meter tracking. I will do that in the future). I haven't tried other CMMS's, but I was open to the purchase of this software because it offers the opportunity to buy the one that fits your budget and needs. And my budget was enough to afford 25 dollars per user each month.

Pros

*Different modules give you the chance to buy according to your budget and needs. *Great tutorials that can cover from uploading assets to training technicians to open/close work orders.

Cons

*Not compatible with Mac. *The tutorials come in packages sold separately.

BH

Brian H.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5,001-10,000 employees

Manger plus review

Maintenance and inventory tracking.

Pros

Visibility of assets, records, and costs.

Cons

Program is slow, New lightning has corrected this issues ,but not all functions are supported.

BT

Ben T.

Industrial Automation, 1-10 employees

Hello

Pros

Thank you. keeping track of the truck service.

Cons

for all your help. I cant think of anything.

DM

Doug M.

ManagerPlus Enterprise

Using Enterprise version at 40+ locations Application is relatively easy to use. M+ Tech support is very good. Need further development to do such things as, copy from a field in a form and paste elsewhere to search, Vendor module needs to be globably viewable instead of by entity. Biggest issue is that the application is client based. We are using SCCM to push out the application to 200+...