Maxpanda CMMS Logo

Suggested alternatives

upkeep
limble-cmms
getmaintainx

MaxPanda has improved lot over the last two years. I really appreciate that they continually make updates and are quickly responsive to request for help.
Great, easy to navigate and easy to train new staff on the programme, always improving and growing with the times.
The value for cost is great. I also like the ease of submitting and assigning a work order.
Also, the app that is available is terrible. Most times, when using the app, the pages are stuck loading and never go anywhere.
Unfortunately we were unable to enter those in to be read by the system and we had to print our own QR tags out of the system which meant they weren’t as hard wearing.
It takes up a 10th of the screen and adds no value to me. I see no way to turn it off, that should be an option.

JK

Jay K.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Summer camp with very large campus

It has been pretty good, we are pleased, and out staff appreciate the communication it provides.

Pros

I like that it is cloud based, we didn't have to download anything. It is reasonably priced and it allows us track a vehicle or buildings repair history.

Cons

I don't have any real complaints, I have to pay attention to follow the updates, I don't thing we use all of the features so there is probably a lot of stuff I don't know, are there recorded user webinars?

RM

Ryan M.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Max Panda work order system

i would say for the price we have had an overall positive experience, but you better be able to figure out the system by yourself or wait a while for help and then expect to spend some time going back and forth explaining yourself to finally get what you need.

Pros

ease of a new hire to figure out how to request a work order.

Cons

1- you cannot delete past/terminated users, it clutters up figuring out who is really using the system 2- when applying notes when changing the status of a request it only goes in to the status change history. most of my staff are too lazy to go in and look at the status change- if you make a status change the notes should be sent via e-mail to let the requester know what happened. 3-tutorials suck,...

KB

Kevin B.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Needs Work

50/50 when it is working properly it is a great piece of software. When it is not, it is a waste of money

Pros

Functionality and Ease of use. It is simple, user friendly, and basic.

Cons

Software updates and compatibility. The app is not compatible with all phones, specifically Samsung J3 Star and A10e, we use both of these phones company wide and every time an update is sent out, it ceases to function with our phones. Right now, the app will open but when a work order is selected the app remains on a loading screen. I've personally sat for over 45 minutes waiting for it to load and it never did. Also, the customer service/tech support has to give better answers than "its probably your phone", a suggestion or actually trying to troubleshoot the issue would be better than passing the blame.

JS

John S.

Real Estate,

The Best ... Work Order Management Software I have found

Pros

In doing research for a project I found MaxPanda after no less than 60 hours of searching over a period of a couple weeks. When I finally stumbled upon MaxPanda it was like a breath of fresh air. It's User Interface for my customers is top notch. Then when you dive into the program it's simple and straight forward design makes it easy to master and manipulate the data the way you want. I was looking...

Cons

The only issue I had with the company boils down to lack of communication between myself and the team member I was handed off to once I started my trial. I was trying to do something different from the intended use of the software. Due to lack of communication, I was lead to believe this product would not work for me. After further communication, an update ended up being the difference between doing business with MaxPanda and not. They did not update this product for me, they have a transparent list of future upgrades by the month. It had been in the works for awhile. Just the timing worked out for me and my project.

WS

William S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Speed and efficiency

Works well but sometime freezes up and you have to power down and reboot plus I’ve forgotten my password at times so the process gets extended longer.

Pros

The ability to input data and reduce paperwork but the amount of time wasted in moving between various screens is unreal , if there was a screen for just staff with all the work order numbers you could input at the end of the day each workorder’s time spent without going back and forth thru each screen to access the staff screen for that work order , this would save a ton of time and money plus frustration.

Cons

Explained above! How it could be more effective

JD

Jerry D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Maxpanda has made my life much easier

We operate a multi-facility, multi-location campus and Maxpanda allows me to maintain all equipment and facilities with record of all repairs, failures, end-of-life, etc. This package is an exceptional value.

Pros

This software captures all the pertinent information I need as a Facility Director. I can track the work being done, hours associated with it along with a history of all the equipment and facility repairs. You can't find a package that is loaded with so many features for the price.

Cons

I would like to track actual vehicle repairs and such without having to rename or program certain aspects to make it work for me.

JJ

Jordan J.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Organization but it takes time

Pros

This software allows my facility to track all work orders to ensure completion. It helps hold employees accountable because work orders are assigned to individuals. Having desktop and applications for mobile devices ensure that all users can access the program.

Cons

Using the software does take time. The program reverts back a screen when a selection is made and I have to click to get back to the screen to save more data. And the mobile app requires making sure the latest version is downloaded or all you get is a spinning circle.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Overall Solid CMMS Program

This gives the maintenance team full control over there day and allows them be more productive and write work orders on the go.

Pros

The program is very easy to use, the app makes it great for on the go to submit or complete work orders.

Cons

The biggest program is that I cant see the turn around on a work order. Would like to be able to see how quickly work orders are being complete. Great question: There multiple ways to review this data. a) review the each work orders STATUS, all changes are time and date stamps. b) generate SLA EXPORT report. This is a custom service level agreement report outlining all time stamps per work order. If you require further assistance feel free to visit the blog or email max@maxpanda.com directly 24/7

Aaron S.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Beneficial in tracking work order history and reporting.

Pros

The reporting option allows my company to see daily feedback on the timeliness of work orders being completed. It is also great for researching and maintaining a history of completed work orders.

Cons

We have experienced some brief outages and occasional bugs in software, but these have always had a resolution within the same day.

Hank K.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

MaxPanda for about one year

I have been very pleased with our use of Maxpanda. It has many features that we don't yet use but plan to move into in the next year. There are a few things I wish Maxpanda did but so far they are minor and do not impede the usefulness of the software.

Pros

I like the fact that it is web-based. For the parts of Maxpanda we use, I appreciate the ease of setting up a work order and following it through to completion. Most of the basic use tutorials are helpful.

Cons

Operationally, I would like it if there were some type indication of "attention required " on each page of the work order. For instance, if there are "Tasks" or "WO Attachments" perhaps that title bar could be highlighted or have a drop down arrow to indicate content.

Awesome feedback Hank! Great ideas always get implemented. We will certainly come up with a dev plan for your task/wo notifications. Thanks again for the great review on Maxpanda CMMS. Happy New Year.

MA

Melissa A.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

glitchy

Neutral

Pros

The software is simple and can be learned easily

Cons

The software is too glitchy and resolution takes too long.

RJ

Ray J.

A CMMS that is poised to shake up the industry for what you get for what you pay.

Pros

While the software company is relatively young compared to other systems that have been around the block a few times, MaxPanda has probably 80% of the features that the big guns have but for a fraction of the cost. The decision for people to make is if the missing 20% is worth all that extra money. For some, they may not be able to operate well with some of the missing features. For others like...

Cons

Cons are some missing features you might find in the larger, more established (and expensive) CMMS software such as predictive maintenance, customizable graphical dashboards, comprehensive energy management, facilities management, and capital planning.

AG

Adrian G.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Easy to use once you figure out where it all is.

Overall experience is great with the exception of the keyboard for iOS, and sometimes it’s difficult to find things for the first time. Once found it’s easy to use and makes sense, but the initial find is sometimes tricky.

Pros

I can edit everything on the go and create tickets on-site. The app requires a couple extra steps than the online site, but nothing crazy or overly time consuming.

Cons

For iOS, in the app, the boxes for typing do not allow auto correct and standard features. Such as auto correct, word suggestions, and auto caps after a “.” Not sure why this issue occurs, but I end up with typos and incorrect capitalization because, let’s face it, we have all become dependent on auto correct.

JF

John F.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Great Application

Have been using Maxpanda for a few years now and the software gets better every single month. The only thing stopping me giving it the full 5 stars across the board is that there are a few features that are still not quite ready but which I know are on the way.

Pros

Very cost effective compared to other software. Great customer service. Software development is constant and rapid so no hanging around for a year waiting for new features.

Cons

No purchase order module (although I know this is being worked on for release shortly).

Awesome review John! Thanks a bunch. And yes, the PO module is on it's way by the end of the fall.

SS

Spencer S.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Pretty easy ad smooth, minor notifications issues that were addressed

Relay tickets to runners efficiently.

Pros

Ease of use and quickness. App use. I use this daily so reliability is key. Most issues are addressed quickly. The App is easy to use for multiple languages.

Cons

Sometimes servers crash and minor notification bugs. too many steps. No auto fill for room numbers to buildings. I would like a feature to fill in building when entering room number.

Great feedback Spencer. AS you may not be aware, your company admin can set each location to a building and/or building group. You can then define each user to a location for pre population during the life cycle of the work order. This method speeds up everything by 25.9%. Take care, and please review the help manual too - blog.maxpanda.com

BW

Brent W.

I use it daily. It's kind of a pain, but I'm used to it.

Pros

It updates frequently. Seems to stay up to date on user-friendly aspects. It's quick in the network we have.

Cons

It's a pain to use for the most part. You have to hit a lot of buttons to do what seems to be a simple function.

Hi Brent, we'd love for you to provide us with more concise details on what where when how your using the app which causes you to hit many buttons? Most clients find Maxpanda extremely quick/easy to use with minimal steps required in either creating, editing or closing work orders. Any feedback on areas you feel can use optimization can email to max@maxpanda.com - use screenshots if possible and remember, we want to optimize all our 165,000 user's experience around the world.

SM

Shawn M.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Love the system.

Pros

It is a great system to help track our company work orders. App is simple to use to view w.o. information.

Cons

Needs to have multi level billing functions. Im an not impressed with the email delivery of the work orders.

Hi Shawn, multi level billing is being released on the mobile app in August. This means your staff as well as vendors will be able to create multi item invoices digitally using their smartphone/tablet. Hope that helps. Thanks again fort he positive review!

AE

Andrea E.

good tool to report

Pros

easy to reported and tracking, fast to technitian to identify the problem, company can send the right tech for specific problem

Cons

not acess to delete order at manager level, manager cannot edit or delete and error or work order that summit by mistake.

Hi Andrea, please use the REJECT or CANCEL status for duplicate work orders or mistakenly submitted work orders. As well you can set your staff to Submitter Unlimited which will give them access to view all work orders within a given building/site. This way if they notice someone else put in a similar work order, they won't have to. Maxwell

RC

Regan C.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Great all rounder

Pros

Easy to use, great support, constant updates and communiction

Cons

Some features missing on phone app, no project management function

ed

eric d.

Facilities Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good and Getting Better

Maxpanda has continuously grown, changed and upgraded into more of the product that they, and we hope it will be.

Pros

I am appreciating the customer service, evolving and growing platform

Cons

It still seems to be being developed as more of a work order tool rather than a financial and parts inventory tool.

VT

Vernon T.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Our company uses Maxpanda daily and find it to be a very useful resource for our tracking needs.

Currently, for what we do there has been no problems. We use the product to support our Accounts Payable system and it has proved to be a very nice companion. We are able to maintain a database of requests and timelines.

Pros

It provides us with great functionality for the things we do. It is a great tracking system for our AP function.

MT

Murrell T.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Murrell Thixton Buyer Promotional Wood Products

Working with my contact at Maxpanda has been just the way I like it. Straight forward, direct answers no fluff. I love getting something that is worth what I'm paying, and I get what I expect.

Pros

Simple to use, very intuitive. Has all the features we want and need, and they just keep improving it.

Cons

Not sure there is anything, no kidding. I don't get hung up on the fancy GUI's, it still looks very nice but it's about the function of form.

Excellent review sir! We are we are we're always looking for ways to enhance our product offering. In fact by reviewing our blog.maxpanda.com you can see there's quite a bunch of new items coming into Maxpanda. That's whether you want to use the new stuff or not :)

MF

Mandy F.

Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 employees

Nothing but great things to say about Maxpanda

Overall experience in implementing a software application was great. Very easy, conversion templates were simple to follow. Support was always there when needed.

Pros

Ease of use for end users and administrator.

Cons

Thanks for the 5 star cmms review. It's our pleasure to ensure every cmms user has been 100% trained and updated on all the latest features in Maxpanda CMMS. If you have any further questions please contact max@maxpanda.com directly or visit www.maxpanda.com to book a free training session with 1 of our multiple product managers 24/7.

JM

Jarrett M.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

GSU Maxpanda

Pros

User friendly. Navigating through Maxpanda is very simple. Everything is self explanatory. Great product.

Cons

There really aren't any cons that come to mind. The system works great fro a user stand point.

JB

James B.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Ease and Affordability

I like the ease of use with maxpanda and it has a lot of hepful features.

Pros

I like that the software is really easy to use and affordable.

Cons

The only thing I have had challenges with is the app but it seems to get updated often.