Maxpanda CMMS Reviews

4.46/5 (148 reviews)

Jason Merdeckle

Well balanced software for the cost vs. features

Reviewed 2016-09-02

The training guides that comes with the software makes everything easy. Maxpanda is very easy to learn, and people don't need lots of training to get started. Maxpanda allows users to schedule work orders. This is important for users who are not always on seat or users that easily forget. They can easily schedule work orders to make sure everything is done when it is needed to be done. They bring value with each new update. Even if you don't use some of the new features at times, it's nice to know they are constantly improving their product. The live training made it easy for our employees to get used to the software. It has also improved our company's productivity. The mobile phone App is unique. It keeps you up to date and makes sure you don't lose any work orders. Maxpanda has no upfront cost which is really nice. Very happy with the fast turnaround response time. Great mobile app (Android, iPhone, iPad). It's a great investment and a huge alternative to other management softwares. It meets the budget for software compared with other softwares. What I love most about Maxpanda is the push notifications for new work orders. Getting a push notification when you have a work order is a great feature. It makes sure you never miss any work order. The ability to access Maxpanda on desktop or smart phone or tablet makes it a unique software. This means you can do whatever you want to do wherever you want to do it.

John Schornberg

The Best ... Work Order Management Software I have found

Reviewed 2016-04-08
Review Source: Software Advice

In doing research for a project I found MaxPanda after no less than 60 hours of searching over a period of a couple weeks. When I finally stumbled upon MaxPanda it was like a breath of fresh air. It's User Interface for my customers is top notch. Then when you dive into the program it's simple and straight forward design makes it easy to master and manipulate the data the way you want. I was looking at a very specific, almost customized software without having to build it all on my own. Max was not perfect, but they worked with me to find how to get the best product out the quickest. Overall I found most of the software that can be heavily cusomized is very dated. They are not cloud based. They make it difficult to get ahold of your data once you collect it, so if you want to create custom api charts it could be difficult. I found 3 or 4 programs that would work, but they looked like spread sheets, not smooth and fun. So customer service is near instant. The company has been around long enough not to worry about them going out of business next month. The User interface is the best on the market. Then they give you 15 days free trial to kick the tires.

Ryan Mahaffey

Max Panda work order system

Reviewed 2019-01-07

i would say for the price we have had an overall positive experience, but you better be able to figure out the system by yourself or wait a while for help and then expect to spend some time going back and forth explaining yourself to finally get what you need.ease of a new hire to figure out how to request a work order.

Mitch King

Great value and excellent solution to business needs.

Reviewed 2018-06-22

Implementing Maxpanda into our Tourism Business as a site and asset management tool has created countless efficiency gains across all areas of the business. The software provides the perfect balance between being simple enough to be user friendly, whilst providing the more complex functions to meet specific needs. I researched many of the other cloud CMMS solutions available and am extremely happy with the outcome. Before signing up I was concerned about access to customer support however all contact between Maxpanda and our administrator has been of the highest standard for any subscription based cloud service I have used. I highly recommend Maxpanda as a solution.

Phillip Lazenby

An evergrowing software aimed at pleasing the needs of many client types.

Reviewed 2018-01-22

Cost savings and streamlining of work order processes. 1. Easy to navigate. 2. Easy to teach to others. 3. Extremely affordable. 4. Quick and personable tech support. 5. Companies willingness to listed to end users needs and add features based on those needs. 6. The web based app is generally reliable and free of major bugs.

Max Panda CMMS

Reviewed 2018-09-10

We use Max Panda, almost exclusively, for collecting, organizing and assigning work. I like web platform. No huge data base to house and manage. The value for cost is great. I also like the ease of submitting and assigning a work order. The app is good too. I like to the ability to enter work orders from the field, right as i see the issues. I also appreciate that our field staff can view the work order almost as soon as it is approved. Max Panda is very versatile and can do much more than I have time to implement.

Edna Harlac

can't think of a better software to use for my daily work!

Reviewed 2019-01-07

you can track work orders easily. I use this to see what is currently going on in each department and can see statistics on each work order. very easy to maneuver around the website, customer service is always very quick to respond through email. there used to be glitches every once in a while, while filling out a work order (specifically while picking some items from the drop down menu) but that was quickly resolved and fixed! the maxpanda app is also easy to use, especially for our housekeeping team and any other department that is out on the field and can't access their computers. overall, I definitely recommend maxpanda, especially for daily use.

Dwayne Blakely

Small Business Perspective

Reviewed 2019-01-07

We now have a complete asset list and PM's are not being forgotten. PM's are done with proper written guidance to personnel.Once you get familiar with it, you can keep track of a lot of instant data. It does a great job of alerting everyone involved on a timely basis.

Great Software

Reviewed 2018-09-23

Our work orders and PM tasks don't slip between the "cracks". They may not get done, but they are still on the list.We use the software just for the work orders and Pm tasks. It allows work order communication between all the maintenance employees.

Phillip McIntyre

The Right CMMS for our Growing School

Reviewed 2018-09-13

Maxpanda has provided the perfect vehicle to formalize our growing school's extensive maintenance processes. However, with the products continiuos development, we're finding more and more ways to get other (not typically cmms-related) business problems under control. Hats off to the development team. You deliver what you promise, and that's a rarity in today's age! An incredibly powerful product wrapped in an easy-to-use GUI and tons of awesome (ongoing) updates!

Victor Phillips

Great tool for improving customer service.

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Keeps our work orders from getting lost in the paperwork. Don't like the inventory portion, would also like to turn off certain functions of the software. To me it's getting "bloated" with alot of functions that don't seem functional.We just use the work orders and PM's. Very easy to use these portions of the software. Our maintenance crew finds the software very functional as well. Keeps our work orders in front of us.

Linn Decker

Greatly satisfied with slight reservations

Reviewed 2017-01-06

Everything about Maxpanda in the form of communication is perfect. I can stay in close communication with my supervisors and co-workers. I enjoy the feature of being able to up-load a picture to further describe the job and it's detail. I would like to have more training of all of Maxpanda features. There is only one issue that is a little frustrating is that I cannot delete items in an inventory list. I have expressed my concern with and it has been explained that while it cannot be deleted an item can be archived. This in the overall scheme of things is not that big of deal. Ease of upload of pictures

Jerry Drummond

Maxpanda has made my life much easier

Reviewed 2019-01-08

We operate a multi-facility, multi-location campus and Maxpanda allows me to maintain all equipment and facilities with record of all repairs, failures, end-of-life, etc. This package is an exceptional value.This software captures all the pertinent information I need as a Facility Director. I can track the work being done, hours associated with it along with a history of all the equipment and facility repairs. You can't find a package that is loaded with so many features for the price.

Regan Corin

Great, easy to use and it keeps on improving

Reviewed 2018-01-20

Better stock control. A calendar with reminders for preventative maintenance programmes. Easy vendor control listCan be accessed by all employees fro anywhere using any device. Issues can be logged immediately and I can keep track of what vendors are charging and what items are giving constant issues. Can also set preventative maintenance programme to ensure all equipment is kept running at optimal levels

John Fegan

Great Application

Reviewed 2016-08-07

Have been using Maxpanda for a few years now and the software gets better every single month. The only thing stopping me giving it the full 5 stars across the board is that there are a few features that are still not quite ready but which I know are on the way.Very cost effective compared to other software. Great customer service. Software development is constant and rapid so no hanging around for a year waiting for new features.

Ray Jung

A CMMS that is poised to shake up the industry for what you get for what you pay.

Reviewed 2018-01-16

While the software company is relatively young compared to other systems that have been around the block a few times, MaxPanda has probably 80% of the features that the big guns have but for a fraction of the cost. The decision for people to make is if the missing 20% is worth all that extra money. For some, they may not be able to operate well with some of the missing features. For others like my organization, the cost-benefit made sense for us to use MaxPanda. The other reason I like this company is that they have adopted an agile method of software development. Literally every month they are releasing new features and improvements. They are one of the few companies that regularly prove that they deliver what and when they promise something. They also do listen to their customers. If you have a feature request that makes good business sense (i.e. win-win for both parties), they will likely put it on their R&D list.

Victor Phillips

Great software, really filled a hole in our customer service.

Reviewed 2018-01-17

We just use the work orders and preventative maintenance sections. We've found that it helps us keep our work orders from falling through the cracks.

Ryan Mahaffey

compared to our last work order system (e-mail requests and paper follow ups) this system is awesome

Reviewed 2017-07-21

increased production, tracking and accountability.the mobile capability for the staff members, and the ability to change the work order status. the items that are customizable are great and that submitter gets notified of any changes automatically is great.

Spencer Schmidt

Pretty easy ad smooth, minor notifications issues that were addressed

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Relay tickets to runners efficiently.Ease of use and quickness. App use. I use this daily so reliability is key. Most issues are addressed quickly. The App is easy to use for multiple languages.

Jack Ingram

It's great software. It's saved me and my company a lawsuit!

Reviewed 2017-07-18

Major companies! Love the service we give and the software we use. At anytime we can look up Trailer repairs, information, parts list.It's great because it is mobile and it works on all my tablets and phones! You make changes on the fly. It even works while you're on the phone to a customer. Scheduling is awesome! It emails your work load for that day. It tells you when overdue work orders are not done..the customer can send and set up repairs to you as well. They keep you up dated on news and updates they do month to month.

Maxpanda Pros

Reviewed 2018-09-21

I believe that I have worked with this program a lot and its user friendly. You get all the information you are looking for in the reports which helps shape the way the departments run.I really enjoy how easy the site is to use and teach others. The reports are accurate and keep the company up to date with guest satisfaction.

Overall Solid CMMS Program

Reviewed 2018-09-12

This gives the maintenance team full control over there day and allows them be more productive and write work orders on the go.The program is very easy to use, the app makes it great for on the go to submit or complete work orders.

Stevie Ritchey

It gets the job done.

Reviewed 2018-01-22

That we can create work orders as well as our clients. In that sense it flows well. I also like that I can upload photos and link employees, so that they also receive a text that there is a new work order.

Murrell Thixton

Murrell Thixton Buyer Promotional Wood Products

Reviewed 2016-08-24

Working with my contact at Maxpanda has been just the way I like it. Straight forward, direct answers no fluff. I love getting something that is worth what I'm paying, and I get what I expect.Simple to use, very intuitive. Has all the features we want and need, and they just keep improving it.

Hector Cresente

System provides the accessibility, features and functions at a more then reasonable cost.

Reviewed 2017-07-11

Ability to check each of our Buildings, Vendors and/or Locations. singularly. Ability to retain images in the Cloud per Work OrderSoftware provides quick and detailed look up in a cloud base system allowing for immediate response to client and service provider request, issue tracking.