QT9 Quality Management Reviews

4.39/5 (23 reviews)

Reba Daoust

Excellent support, traceability and ease of use.

Reviewed 2015-06-17
Review Source: Software Advice

For a small company this sw package has all the basic offerings. We are a medical device company and myself, the FDA & ISO auditors liked the traceability, control of documents and everything was there at our fingertips from Management review to Documents to CAR's. Qt9 is always responsive to our questions and resolving issues. They have incorporated some of our suggestions into their sw updates. It is intuitive to new users and easy to use. We have configured their ECR module to handle storage of documents and electronic signoff for Validation Protocols,Reports, Design review meetings, Stop & Resume Ships, and other processes that need sign-off in addition to its ECR capability. For the cost, the flexibility, electronic signature and traceability is worth trying out the system.

Lisa McCorkle

QT9 all the modules, tons of training and service

Reviewed 2017-06-07
Review Source: Software Advice

We are a tiny manufacturing company. Recent audits for a large and valuable customer have driven the need to develop our Quality Management System. QT9 was the only reasonably priced option that didn't make me pick upfront which handful of modules I might need. I still haven't started using everything QT9 has to offer but my CAPA and Customer Feedback programs are robust and well documented. The automatic emails to designated "Responsible Parties" seemed to really please my last auditor. I even use it for my Safety Incidents/Investigations.

Timothy Wright

QT9 - All Quality Management Systems in one place

Reviewed 2019-05-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Our biggest problem with the legacy programs were solved by using QT9, by having control over all requirements of our quality system registrar. All users (123 people) have been polled with a 98% positive response.

James Howard

Decent, not great.

Reviewed 2017-05-26
Review Source: Software Advice

QT9 is a definite step up from using spreadsheets for a QMS. If you have no idea what ISO 9001 is and you need to implement to pass an initial audit, this software will do the trick. When used correctly, you shouldn't have any audit findings with QT9. Unfortunately, for many companies that will be where the upsides end. The system isn't interconnected with other business processes, so it's time-consuming to manage data. The time is further compounded by the fact that the system is not fast. 3-4 second delays are common, which can add up to a significant amount of time. QT9 works best if all of your products/parts/inventory are loaded into the system, but that means constantly keeping another system up to date and the double data entry introduces another point for error. If QT9 were able to interact directly with other business management or even accounting software, it would be far more usable. As it currently exists, QT9 is a good tool for passing audits as long as you keep it up to date and have good discipline, but we haven't found that it actually improves the business. A quality management plugin/addon for your accounting system or a business management/ERP system with quality management included would be more useful.

Maurice Gillespie

A very solid QMS option

Reviewed 2017-10-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall a very good value for the price.

Angela O Sullivan

A major timesaver

Reviewed 2015-06-21
Review Source: Software Advice

The amount of functionality which is provided, considering the price of the software. The fact that there is a certain amount of latitude in terms of configuration and for the most part, you can build the system to suit your requirements. Also, even though the system is built to utilize electronic signatures, there are also the option to take a hybrid approach if you prefer to have certain documents physically signed. The document control and change control modules are of a good standard, and also the facility of being able to add related documents (which are linked to live documents) is particularly useful. I also find the management review module excellent, and has saved me a lot of time in terms of how I used to manage this feature.

Areane Quizon

Good Product

Reviewed 2018-05-10
Review Source: Software Advice

What I like the most with this product is it is very helpful and convenient and I am getting what I needed in terms of daily reports

Anne Caunga

QT9 Quality Management Review

Reviewed 2018-08-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Using this software, I can easily monitor my projects timeline. It is very transparent as you can see all the approved or reject works.

John Cronin

QT9 Has Changed Our Company

Reviewed 2016-06-06
Review Source: Software Advice

This product completely guides your Quality Management Team in the creation, management and utilization of your QMS. The QT9 support is personal, thorough and effective. The product is easy to learn and makes the quality management process extremely efficient.

DARRELL WHITE

My experience with QT9 qms

Reviewed 2017-12-08

good MRP system

eva Guilmo

Great software for the price

Reviewed 2016-10-24
Review Source: Software Advice

QT9 covers all your need for GFSI audits. It is easy to use when you understand how it works. The software was not always fitted to my needs, but with some creativity I was able to use the fields for a different purpose than what they were intended.

Rachel Blair

QT9 Implementation and Population

Reviewed 2016-06-01
Review Source: Software Advice

For CARs, the information is all in one convenient location. The Employee Training location allows us to attach documents (we keep Curriculum Vitae in the Related Files section). This allows for a one-stop-shop when audited on employee training and experience. Vendor has been incredibly interactive and helpful when we have had questions/concerns. Also provided requested on-site training that met our expectations and timeline.

Timothy Wright

I researched several QMS system solutions for our ISO 9001:2015 transition, and selected QT9 QMS™ ISO Quality Management Software. This was one of the best decisions I have made in my career.

Reviewed 2018-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Follow up from QT9 sales and support has been remarkable.

Lonny Reynolds

QT9 Quality System Management Software

Reviewed 2014-04-30

QT9 has made a tremendous improvement in our ISO 13485 quality system. The ability to link audits and non-conformances to corrective actions, documents and personnel to training records, and receive e-mail notifications of required actions truly automates our system. The PM module has made it possible to quickly oversee the status of our maintenance function and ensure that PM's are completed on a timely basis. We no longer need to fill up banker boxes with paper documentation. Everything including history is located on a server that we can access from any PC at our facility, at home or on the road.

Shannon Brooks

Awesome!

Reviewed 2017-12-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Has so many modules that will greatly benefit my job and step by step training for everything. Easy instructions and generates reports & graphs.

Eva Guilmo

Good product but very little possibilites to adapt it to your business

Reviewed 2015-06-05
Review Source: Software Advice

It provides the basics for the management of the quality for a small scale company at a good price. The pricing options are very good and adjustable.

Jon Stembel

QT9 Business Sense

Reviewed 2014-04-30

We have been able to replace 5-6 core systems with QT9. As a result of this easy to use tool we have increased the the effectiveness of our entire ISO system by an order of magnitude. Surveillance audits are now seamless and easy to facilitate. We couldn't be happier with QT9 and the great support we receive from them. If you are looking for an easy to use, effective, and relatively inexpensive solution to your ISO management QT9 is the solution for you.

Michael Howard

ISO 17025 Calibration lab using QT9 as its QMS

Review Source: Software Advice

It's ready to use right out of the box. QT9 was there at the beginning to help us get started with the product.

Judy Wisniewski

I think that QT9 is dependable and user friendly.

Reviewed 2015-10-09

My company role is QA Documentation Specialist and most of my day is spent working in QT9 in the Document Control and Training sections in QT9. QT9 performs well for these two important functions. Any questions that I do have are answered quickly and are always very helpful.

Efrain Gamez

Cuality systems software

Reviewed 2016-09-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Its a friendly software for quality system control because it's easy to use and has a complete management and the necessary areas.

Anonymous

Quality management made quick and easy

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-08

The QT9 software products seem to be designed with the customer in mind. The user-friendliness is clearly a part of the QT9 Quality Management Software. I love how easy it made everything.

Mike Byrne

QT9 Experiences

Reviewed 2016-11-09
Review Source: Software Advice

QT9 has been somewhat helpful with the implementation of our new regulatory system.

Ian Lange