Signable

Legal & secure electronic signature software

Signable Reviews

Pros

Easy, quick, and very user friendly for all ages - i love that you can spend a good amount of time making each page look amazing.

Ryan A.

Best service at fair price. All my clients are super happy when I introduce them to Signable.

stefano s.

Signable has absolutely nailed it - it fulfils the need I have, it's very cost effective, the team are brilliant - friendly and professional and it's just so easy to use.

Nick E.

Cons

The only negative i have found is that if you need to change something you have to start again which can be frustrating.

Ben C.

Life before Signable, was a constant battle with scanning in contracts, people signing in the wrong place and constantly having to be chased to sign agreements.

Sarah M.

Currently some key functions missing for my needs.

Daniel T.

Signable Review

I use Signable for all documnets in my property rental business, from GDPR notification to signing of Tenancy Agreements. I have been able to dispense of all printed documents and also reduc the time for processing tenants by half. couldn't live without it.

Pros

Very easy to use and for people to sign documents

Cons

Would be good to have more flexibilty woth merged fields.

Hi Bryan, Thank you very much for providing your feedback. Merge fields do depend on how they are set up. This link maybe useful for you as it provides you with an overview of how to create the merge fields:- https://signable.help/how-do-i-enter-details-on-my-document-before-i-send-it/ If you have any other issues then please do give us a shout, we are available via LiveChat, Email help@signable.co.uk and Phone 0117 214 0412. All the best,

A hidden gem

It used to take us weeks sometimes to get clients to sign our engagement documents. With the cost and chasers it was time consuming. Now, with Signable, we send them securely by pdf. We get the signed paperwork back in days if not hours. This has improved profitability and efficiency.

Pros

Ease of use. Great pricing for small volumes. We get a much faster turnaround in our key client docs compared to posting them. It’s improved our business efficiency. It’s secure and cost effective compared to the post.

Cons

We don’t have branded emails so we always have to brief clients that the email they get will be from Singable so they know it’s not a scam or phishing attack or virus.

Hi Steve, Thank you for taking the time to write your lovely review on Signable! We love that the platform has helped in getting you a faster turnaround with client documents and it has improved your companies profitability that is great news! Ah yes, the branding feature is available on monthly plans and not on Pay As You Go. We do appreciate this and your feedback will be passed onto the wider team. If you do ever need anything then do get in contact with the customer team. All the best, Lauren

Positive

Pros

I don't have to print reams and reams of paper anymore

Cons

When they change it around everytime it takes a whle to get used to.

Hi Bruce, Thank you for you review. We are pleased to hear that you find the platform easy to use! We do appreciate that change can take a bit longer to get to grips with. We have recently released the new app, which the development team have been working on for some time, it has been developed to be more user friendly and help improve the management of documents on your account. So we do hope that you like these changes! We have several help articles and videos on the new app which are available under our help section on the website. Or the customer team are happy to answer any questions you may have. All the best, Lauren

Signable, a new way of signing documents

Good experience to be combined with Docusign. Improvement to be made for customer service.

Pros

Pandemic made it really useful to switch to e-signature and Signable answered this problematic. It does compete up to Docusign and I would say is even better / easier to use.

Cons

Limited customer service response time vs Docusign. I would only use this software for simple / non urgent signatures.

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate any feedback to help improve our system. We take customer service response time very seriously and are actively working on improving our response times. I hope the changes we are making create a more positive experience.

Signable has saved our bacon!

The chat option is great - customer service is always fantastic and quick. The feedback option on the system is useful and there is always a quick response acknowledging receipt.

Pros

The value for money compared to Docusign and other options on the Market. It was easy to set up and has saved us so much time on issuing contracts!

Cons

Some of the functionality was not as good as some of the competitors, however the cost is lower. Where the functionality is not there, the customer service advisor will always offer a workaround or offer to take it forward to the development team.

Hi Jessica, Thank you very much for your time in writing your review. Great to hear how Signable has helped save you time in sending contracts! Thank you for your comment on the customer team, we are always happy to help and guide our customers! We have recently launched a rebuild of the platform, so we hope that you will find the functionality of the new platform better, but do get in contact if you get any questions or having any other feedback on this! Thanks again. All the best, Lauren

Super easy to use!

Using Signable allows me to conveniently and quickly get documents to my clients, as well as a seamless process for my clients completing and returning the documents to me. Before Singable I would have to send documents as PDF attachments and my clients would have to print, write and scan them - resulting in poor quality documents.

Pros

What I like most about Signable is how easy is it to setup and use. Just upload any document and click&drag the different fields to where you want them. Saved me a lot of hassle with my contracts!

Cons

I don't like how the completed documents have the activity trail on the last page - my clients don't need to see this.

Hi Shelby, Thank you for your great feedback, it is good to hear that Signable has helped to save you time with sending contracts!! With the audit trail being on every completed document, this is a legal requirement so it isn't possible to remove this information I am afraid. We have more on the legal requirements here: https://www.signable.co.uk/legal/ If you do get any questions then do give us a shout, we are happy to help! All the best, Lauren

Simple to use, easy to get good results

Each year we need to send 300 contracts for self-employed managers to sign. Signable's API allows this to be done effortlessly from our existing internal applications.

Pros

Being able to integrate with Signable's API gives us a great way to manage our bulk contracts each year.

Cons

There are no drawbacks for what we need.

Hi David, Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review! We are happy to hear how easy you find the platform to use and how well using the API has worked for you! Do get in contact if you do ever get any questions. Thanks again, we really do appreciate it! All the best, Lauren

Perfect for one-off contracts

Clients find it very easy to use. User support is fast and reliable.

Pros

Flexibility of payment. No long-term contract, but I can pay a fixed amount for each contract and use it whenever I need. Clients find it very easy to use, and are happy to sign an on-line contract with Signable.

Cons

Nothing springs to mind. One or two little bits of nomenclature (why do they refer to a contract as an 'envelope'?) but nothing serious at all.

Hi Martin, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate the 5 star ratings across the board! Great that the flexibility of plans works for you. We have different plans available because we appreciate that the usage can be varied for our customers! Ah yes envelopes is used as the terminology when sending documents, because we see them to be similar as paper envelopes you post, because you can have multiple documents within an envelope on Signable, just like a paper envelope! :-) Do let us know if you ever need anything, the team are happy to help! All the best, Lauren

Hassle Free eSignatures at amazing price

The experience with signable has been great. We are using this for contract signatures on regular basis after initial proof of concept. It has simplified the document signature process and also saved lots of printing/scanning and disposal of confidential waste.

Pros

User friendliness of the GUI , ability to create workflows , ability to track progress and sending reminders

Cons

It will help if document can be rejected with comments and new version of document can be added in the same workflow.

Hi Sandeep, Thank you for your review, we really do appreciate your positive comments and 5 star review across the board! Your feedback on the rejected documents will be certainly passed onto the development team to look into, but I'm afraid at the moment it would be the case of uploading and sending a new document to that signer. Do let us know if you get any questions, we are here to help! All the best, Lauren

Great as a pay-as-you-go option

We were looking to have contracts signed digitally to avoid the draconian way of sending via email, then the recipient has to print, sign and scan back. It just creates too much work. By introducing Signable, we have sped up our document signing process and cut down our carbon footprint by saving copious amounts of paper, envelopes, toner and postage costs.

Pros

Excellent Graphic user interface and very quick to setup documents and get the envelopes out. Email notifications of when the user views and signs the envelope is very useful.

Cons

The customisation of emails and adding logos is not available on the pay-as-you-go subscription which is a real shame.

Hi Arpit, Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We really do appreciate your great comments, it is always nice to hear how well Signable is working for our customers. I am afraid that the Branding is only available on Small Business and above, however your feedback on this is appreciated, so thank you! :) If there is anything that the team can help with in the future then please do let us know. Have a very Happy New Year! All the best, Lauren

Very useful on a tight deadline

It is very useful for me as I deal with insurance renewals and sometimes I do not get the documents back as quickly as we need them. It cuts out the time waiting for it to be posted and by me sending a reminder, it sends a notification to the signer's email which I find is better than me calling them to remind them. I like that I am able to send different kinds of documents as well from certificates, insurance renewals, accounts, inventories and questionnaires.

Pros

I like that the document is sent instantly to the signer. It is very handy if you are on a tight deadline and cannot wait for a document to be posted to the signer and them to post it back. The checkbox function is also very helpful and being able to place the signable fields in your chosen location means the signer is unable to sign it in the wrong places which is always a bonus!

Cons

I use Signable almost everyday and sometime when the chat pops up in the corner it can get a little frustrating. Perhaps it would be better if it didn't open up a dialogue box and instead just have the option to open it if I want to. It can also be annoying when you send reminders for the signers to sign the envelope and it takes you onto the envelope details each time so you have to go back to the main screen and search again

Hi Nadine, Thank you very much for your feedback, we really do appreciate your time to do this. It is great that some of the features we have on the platform such as checkboxes are working well for you! Your feedback on the chat box will be passed onto the wider team as we want the option to chat to the team, to be as less disruptive for users as possible. We also appreciate your feedback on the reminders, this will also be passed on as something to look into. If you do ever get any questions then do get in contact with the team, we are happy to help. All the best, Lauren

Adapts any form we have into a Signable Form - Easily

Pros

We struggled for years with paper contracts, data collection forms, work assignment instructions, health and safety policies - you name it, we need to get it out to our workforce and need evidence it is seen and signed. It just ended up with wasted postage, missing forms and huge gaps in our audit trails. All of the signing systems we looked at were far too restrictive for us or complicated for...

Accountancy Elite

In recruitment it is a lot of the time speed that counts and Signable allows us to get documents signed quickly and securely and adds an extra level of professionalism to our processes. Customer service in my opinion is flawless and goes hand in hand with the functionality and effectiveness of the software as to why i would recommend Signable for any business.

Pros

The functionality is brilliant with the layout being easy to navigate and engaging. The way the software tracks and logs stages of the document and then stores the document itself in the library is invaluable for us as a business.

Cons

Very occasionally the documents get re-directed into clients junk email however with a good level of communication this is easily remedied. I'm not even sure this can be combated by Signable anyway and may just be one of those things.

Hi Jacob, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your great review. We really do appreciate all your feedback and your 5 star ratings across the board!! We do continuously work closely with mail providers to prevent emails from being caught up in spam filters but unfortunately it does still occur on some occasions. When this does happen we do advise that signers add @signable.co.uk to safe senders to ensure that it doesn't occur again. Thanks again for your great review Jacob! All the best, Lauren

Five stars for Signable

As it makes everyday tasks very easy we wouldn't go back to the old ways of posting documents to clients or waiting for them to visit us to sign a hard copy.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use for us as a company but also for our clients, it makes everyone's jobs easier.

Cons

The only negative is that it can be hard to use on mobile phones and some tablets.

Hi, Thank you so much for your positive review! We love hearing how well Signable is working for our customers. Great that you and your clients find it easy to use! We are always looking at ways of improving things so your feedback on the viewing of the platform on mobile phones and tablets will be passed onto the team! Thanks again. All the best, Lauren

Great Product

As more and more business is being conducted online, having the ability to contact the client, send an order form, and have it signed and returned the same day (or even the same hour!) all without the client being compromised in any way, is invaluable. In an industry where available stock and special offers come and go at an alarming rate, the ability to speed up the administrative process is vital for us to meet these deadlines. A great product - I would recommend without hesitation!

Pros

* Ease of use * Inbuilt real-time tracking * GDPR secure * Turnaround time for getting order forms signed at distance

Cons

Nothing - the system works well. It does, and exceeds, what it says on the box

Hi Mark, Thank you very much for your great review, it is really appreciated by the team! We are pleased to hear that you love our product and it is working so well for you! If you do recommend Signable than we do have a referral scheme that you might be interested in. If you want to know more about this, than do get in touch with the team who can explain this more! Thanks again! All the best, Lauren

Does What it says

We were sending out rental agreements with supporting documents by post, this was time consuming and expensive, not only because of the costs of postage, printing and paper but also in the staff time it took to complete the task. With Signable the whole job can be done in minutes from your desk, so much easier.

Pros

the software is easy to use and convenient to access and administer from anywhere as it is web based. We can increase or reduce our subscription quickly to suit the amount of signable documents we may be sending out keeping the costs at a minimum

Cons

You need to make sure that there are the right size spaces in the document to put in the fields but that's it. (apart from the fact that the staff are getting less exercise because they don't need to leave their desk to send documents!)

Good Job

Perfect. It allows me to track who has signed what and when and provides storage of all approved documents which saves me time hunting through hard copy records. I can prompt people to sign documents who have clearly just forgotten what it is they are supposed to do. It has also been helpful in settling disputes between us and clients as I can see when a document has been accessed and viewed. Some clients who approve documents after deadlines and have been fined have claimed they have never received our documents but with Signable I can check to see if this is the case or not.

Pros

Its easy to use and very cheap. I like being able to search for when a document was signed and approved and clients like being able to pull up copies of their returns from the link sent to them. It save me time sending out duplicate returns in future.

Cons

I think it is fine as is. No doubt others will ask for a greater range of features.

Hi Martin, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your lovely feedback. We are happy to hear how easy you find the platform is to use that is super important! Great that the platform has helped you save time and that the tracking of the document has helped you with your business! If you do ever need anything then do get in touch with the team. they will be happy to help. All the best, Lauren

Has made doing business way easier!!

Really beneficial for getting business agreed quickly. Saved me time and money and got me secured bookings quickly

Pros

Easy to use, really user friendly both me and the clients especially. Cheap, simple, buy credits and pay as you go, no monthly fees. The functionality and speediness of it is brilliant. I love that it sends a PDF to you & your clients which you can download as well. I have recommended it to a lot of friends.

Cons

The only thing is, if the client makes a mistake (eg. mine accidentally used autofill and all her fields were entered with the same text) you aren't able to amend before sending at all, and have to pay for a new form. I have spoken to customer services and they explained it's a legal document so it's to make it secure, which I do understand as well.

Hi Katie, It is great to hear your super lovely feedback, thank you! We always love hearing how the platform has made our customers businesses even easier. Thank you for recommending Signable to your friends, we really do appreciate this. We do have benefits for referrals, which you might be interested in! If you recommend Signable using the referral link (available in your account in the referrals...

Fab software

I have a great deal of client that need to sign accounts, tax returns etc and it makes life so much easier once they have approved the accounts to have them signed electronically.

Pros

It's easy to use, quick and efficient. Cost effective and easy for my clients to use as well.

Cons

When you have entered some information for instance email addresses for 3 people and then realise you've made a mistake but it hasn't saved what you have done!

Hi Hetty, Great to receive your lovely feedback and 5 star ratings across the board, thank you!! We are pleased to hear that you find the platform easy to use, that is something that is super important to us as we want the platform to be as efficient as possible for our customers! I am going to pop you across an email separately on your con point and see if we can go through this in more detail and hopefully see if we can help! All the best, Lauren

Great value for electronic signatures

Simple for employees and clients to use and great value.

Pros

The cost is great value for the usage we have. It allows us to get forms signed insantly by clients which they are happy with.

Cons

No integration with legal case management systems that I know of.

Hi Leigh, Thank you very much for taking the time to write your great review. It is great that both you and your clients find Signable easy to use, as being user friendly is one of the most important parts of the system! We do have a beta integration with Zapier who may integrate with the management system you are referring too. There is a bit more on Zapier here: https://signable.help/what-can-i-do-with-the-zapier-beta-integration/ If you do get any questions on this, then do get in contact and we will certainly try and answer any questions you have! Thank you again for your feedback, we do appreciate this! All the best, Lauren

Wish I'd've done it sooner!

Smashing. It's saved me a lot of admin resources and initially we were just using it for client contracts... then I realised (having attended one of your events) that others were using it for signing employment contracts!! Then the penny dropped. So I now use it for everything. I'm even looking at how I can use it possible to agree approval for spending. ...

Pros

I like the fact that this software makes it easy to get stuff signed... letters of engagement as well as employment contracts. I like it because it notifies me when its been signed, it's a PDF document, and I can then file this electronically which saves me a lot of time, paper, ink, stamps and envelopes. I don't have to print, sign, scan etc., it's all electronic and its great.

Cons

I don't like the fact that once you send a document, if you have to amend one single thing on it, and resend it.... it costs another credit... but that said... if I had to print something and post it and it needed to be amended, then I'd have to pay for it again!!

Hi Lisa, Thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review. We love hearing how the platform has helped our customers save time. Ah yes amendments can't be made once an envelope has been sent, the only thing you can adjust is the email it has been sent too. We do understand this can be frustrating but we advise that documents are double checked before sending out. But this will certainly be passed onto the development team as feedback. The team are available Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm so do get in contact if you get any questions. All the best, Lauren

Great Product and Service

On the two or three occasions that I have contacted support, they have been really helpful. A great software product and we have been a very happy customer for the last four years or so

Pros

It provides a robust way to quickly gain legal acceptance to Terms of Business. It is easy to use and good value.

Cons

It is a little cookie heavy and could do with a bit of cookie clearance.

Hi Rob, Thank you for your great review, we really appreciate your 5 star ratings across the board! We are pleased to hear that you find the platform easy to use. Love that our customer support team were helpful when you have contacted, because we value our customers, and want to help our customers as much as we can, so do give us a shout if you ever need anything else. Your feedback on cookies will be passed onto the technical team, thank you! Thanks again Rob! All the best, Lauren

Has Revolutionised Our Business

Before Signable, documents had to be sent by email and then we had to sometimes meet with clients to sign, witness and collate documents. This is now all done remotely, online and at all times of the day or night to suit our clients availability. It has sped up our whole process and feels secure and auditable.

Pros

Signable is easy to set up, easy to use and customers love it. It has cut the time, energy and money involved in signing, tracking and collating documentation into a fraction of what it was. A real boost to our productivity and professionalism.

Cons

There is nothing we do not like about Signable.

Hi Ed, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your lovely review. We really do appreciate it. It is amazing to hear how Signable has Revolutionised your business! It is great that you find Signable so easy to use and your customers love it!! Thank you again for your positive review. If you do ever need anything then do give us a shout we are always happy to help! All the best, Lauren

A Great E-Sign Product

Our overall experience has been fantastic. If you are looking for a product to enable you to get your documents electrically signed and tracked the Signable is for you. Great product.

Pros

Signable is so easy to use and makes getting require signatures on documents so simple. We have been using the product for a number of years now and can highly recommend it

Cons

Signable has work so well for us over the years that I have no cons to report

Hi Anthony, Thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review and rate us 5 stars across the board! We really appreciate it. :-) We are happy to hear that you find the platform easy to use and that you love the product! Do get in contact if you ever need anything, the team are happy to help. All the best, Lauren

Love this product

Making sign-up for our new clients or team members as seamless and efficient as possible.

Pros

Pay-as-you-go and that it is easy to use. We don't send a high volume of contracts but when we do need to send official documents for signature, it's good to know that it's quick, as opposed to scanning or posting. It makes things easier for our clients too.

Cons

I just have to remember to revise/personalise our existing documentation before I upload it into Signable.

Hi Jane, Thank you for taking the time to write your review and rate us so highly across the board, we do appreciate it. It is great to hear how the platform is working for you and it is helping with your client and team member sign ups! If you do ever need anything then do get in touch with the team! All the best, Lauren