Docusign CLM Logo

Docusign CLM

Secure contract lifecycle management software

Docusign CLM Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.55/10

Reviews by rating

Our experience with support and customer service has been great. Our sales contact has been extremely helpful with custom items we want created and also helping to solve issues.
We are new to the SpringCM platform. Working with the team on implementation has been fantastic, and our team is excited about how the added transparency and system will help us grow our organization.
Sometimes certain features are difficult to track down, and the configuration can be a bit confusing at time.
Inability to use certain features w/o a Spring license - this comes into place during the review work flow process.

DH

Debra H.

Architecture & Planning, 501-1,000 employees

East to set up and use right away. PDFs are searchable for key words using Chrome

We store all of our fully executed contracts in SpringCM. We can locate what we need extremely quickly and we can share the documents with our many regional offices. By not storing hard copy versions of the contracts, we save money on paper and file drawers.

Pros

Uploading files are fast, learning the software was easy, it's very flexible. We were able to create customized "attributes" to code our documents to make them easy to search and to categorize. The structure of the database is very flexible.

Cons

It times out after inactivity of about 15 minutes. It's not a real big deal but it means I have to log in again.

MA

Marty A.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Amazingly helpful, intuitive tool - best one in our company

SpringCM provides the most intuitive and value-added functionality of any workflow, doc management, or e-signature app in the marketplace. We use it primarily for legal review, contract formation, and execution.

Pros

Everything! The integration of the reviewed, final file creation process with the agnostic (Word, PDF - doesn't matter) e-signature workflow is unsurpassed.

Cons

Would love to see a Contract Summary/Report template that's a bit dumbed-down for yours truly

Thank you Marty for your review and your business! We will let the customer support team know that you appreciate them!

MB

Marisha B.

SpringCm is great document management.

Pros

Central platform for all documents used in our day to day processes and procedures. Gives every employee necessary accessibly of necessary documents.

Cons

I wish there were more features for attribute groups. SpringCM is used heavily for contract management. It seems like companies that use the platform for contract management instead of document management have more options and greater functionality with SpringCm overall.

DH

Debra H.

Architecture & Planning, 1,001-5,000 employees

review from callisonrtkl

This software was so easy to use right away. I was able to design what we needed, implement it, and start uploading very quickly. Making design changes is very easy as well. We use the drop menus for type of document, legal language, city, state, and country. Easy to update data to the menus.

Pros

Using SpringCM in Firefox, I can quickly search for text in one or multiple documents. This is especially important when we need to search for specific legal language. I use the attribute feature so adding attributes to a folder so all documents in that folder have these attributes makes sorting and searching very easy.

Cons

In my opinion, the program times out too quickly. I end up logging in several times a day.

GM

Georgina M.

201-500 employees

So grateful to have a contract management tool

I started working for a company that had already purchased the SpringCM license, but no one in the organization was familiar with it or really used it. After some training by the great SpringCM team I really love having a real contract management tool that integrates with SalesForce.

Pros

I like the ability to manage document versions and history within a file, the flexibility to create forms and attributes for tagging documents and the amazingly quick and accurate search feature(s) this alone has saved me countless hours digging through folders and files to try and find what I need.

Cons

It does take some training to really understand the software and the logic behind it, but once you have that under your belt you can really customize the product to meet your organizational needs.

TJ

Tammy J.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

SpringCM has been a great solution for contract organization for our company.

SpringCM has been a great tool to hold contracts for our company. We always know where to go for our contracts and easily able to identify the history of those documents.

Pros

SpringCM has been a great tool for multiple teams in our company. We utilize SpringCM as the one place to hold documents and their history.

Cons

The complaint I have of SpringCM is that if I go over of users it disables another user my knowledge of which user has been disabled.

JS

Jerry S.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Director of Operations

We use Spring CM for all our contect management processes. As an e-commerce company we need to on-board and manage vendors and there contract quickly and efficiently. Spring CM allows us to do this with complete integration into our own home grown sales system and into Salesforce with minimal development time.

Pros

Integration into SalesForce

Cons

Template and label management with docusign should be easer. History and status from Docusign do not alway work, we have contract that get signed but never update in Spring CM. The systems should have a shelf auditing process between them.

SK

Salmaan K.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Necessary

Makes managing the agreed upon scope of work very fast and efficient. More importantly it makes the last minute additions and adjustments easy to sign off on from both sides.

Pros

Great software for managing contracts and it’s a necessity for us as it make our life and our clients lives much easier that scanning or faxing. Simple and effective especially for last minute changes.

Cons

A bit more expensive but necessary for us. It’s worth the price if you are constantly dealing with clients and adjustments to the scope of work. Makes managing agreements much quicker.

LM

Leslie M.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Drives Much Needed Transparency!

We are new to the SpringCM platform. Working with the team on implementation has been fantastic, and our team is excited about how the added transparency and system will help us grow our organization!

Pros

SpringCM is the single source of truth for all of our contracts in flight. Prior to the platform we had a contracts inbox that was a black hole to our Account Executives. The dashboard is a simple one-stop-shop for them to know where their contracts are in the review and approval process.

Cons

Dashboards and reports are not quite as configurable as I would like, and it would be nice if there was more seamless linking back and forth from contracts to the associated Salesforce objects. The great thing is that I've already been interviewed by the SpringCM product development team, and I feel like a valued customer that gets to weigh in on how these features are integrated into the platform.

LR

Leo R.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Great Contract Management Software

Worked with the stakeholders on their initial implementation - the software was easy to work with and easy to train. We were assigned an implementation analyst (John-Mark) that went above and beyond for us.

Pros

APIs that allow us to customize the software to our business and that they integrate with Salesforce

Cons

Some minor UI issues - back button logs you out of the system

BP

Bjorn P.

Media Production, 201-500 employees

SpringCM Review - Happy Customer

We have been very happy with our decision to go with SpringCM. Our goals of: centralizing all contracts, applying search capabilities, and expiration notices were all met.

Pros

Quick to launch. Easy to use. Great professional services. Responsive account reps.

Cons

Getting our workforce to remember to always use it.

PA

Paolo A.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Professional tool for your business

10/10 we realized that a week of job can ve done in half of a day because of this.

Pros

Very easy to use and it saves us alot of time everyday. We are receiving alot of leads a day and with this, we are sure that we can provide what they need.

Cons

No issues so far and we are really benefiting from this.

HJ

Hazel Jane T.

Overall experience was good.

Pros

SpringCM really helps a lot of legal users with regards to their documentation processes. The software is also user friendly especially for the legal users that are non-technical people.

Cons

SpringCM is sometimes sluggish and for legal professionals that have a lot of work to do, it's a hassle for them.

JJ

John J.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Docusign is a Must Have for document signing

I have thoroughly enjoyed the ease of docusign. My customers also think it is very professional and they love the ease of ut.

Pros

It allows us to easily send our contracts to our remote customers. I do not miss the days of faxing at all!!

Cons

It would be cool to add an interface where our customers could easily pay after they sign, but not urgent.

TO

Tim O.

Top Notch

Pros

Great Contract Management system. We have used it to automate some of our workflows and retain document control.

Cons

They recently removed a feature that I really enjoyed, other than that, no real complaints. Reliable.

SK

Sarah K.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

SpringCM Feedback- Purchase & Play

The discovery and configuration stages were much more work than our team originally intended. But to be fair and completely honest, our project was extremely complex. To add additional stress, we were really starting from scratch as we were in the process of designing our Salesforce Model and continued to make tweaks all the way up until a few days moving to Production. Overall though we pulled through and I believe we have a good foundation to build upon. I look forward to next steps.

Cons

Thank you Sarah for your review and honest insight into the implementation process, we are happy to hear that you are looking forward to all the benefits SpringCM will bring you!

AT

Antigoni T.

Media Production, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good product for document approvals

Experience so far has been good, mostly based on the excellent customer service & support. Well done to the support guys !

Pros

Apart from customer services, I like automated actions that integrate both with Salesforce and electronic signature systems, like EchoSign

Cons

Handling the advanced workflows can sometimes be tricky with result having to contact support and the work being delayed.

JG

Jeremy G.

Very easy user interface

So far we have managed to use this application for several departments at my organization. Everyone has been pleased with the ease of use and multiple ways to ingest content seamlessly. Folder email addresses and hot folders for auto-routing are a must in our processes. Additionally, from a management standpoint, access and security is a breeze.

Pros

Resembles typical file management structure. Security can be customized down to a document level. Similar setup/configuration to industrial-type DMS. Ability to integrate e-signature application. Version control and file history.

Cons

Would like the ability to customize user administrator access to attribute/metadata groups.

Thank you so much Jeremy, happy to hear about your great experience with SpringCM!

JT

Jacob T.

Fairly new to SpringCM, but from how much I've used it so far, seems like a full-featured solution

Pros

1. I like the interface. Slick, easy to use. 2. It is very full-featured. Can function as a full on document management system, not just contract management 3. Lots of automation features. 4. Good audit trails, easy to track changes and actions 5. In-depth workflows

Cons

1. The workflow system has a UI that's pretty different from the rest of the application. Definitely seems to have been built more by a programmer than a designer. Though I hear this is being updated soon. 2. There is a ton of customizability, which means there are a lot of menus. Not completely a bad thing, but it can be tedious at times. 3. Things aren't always where you think they will be, but overall the UI and way things are organized is fairly intuitive.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Easy to use digital signatures

Pros

Easy to use; good UX; documents are stored for years and can be retrieved.

Cons

no negative comments from my side, all good

AL

Aaron L.

Implemented with my previous company...

I was on the training team at my last organization and helped to implement Spring CM before I left. It was definitely a product that was going to fill a big need. I can't question the functionality and capability of the product. I just thought the implementation was clunky and the support that we had to teach us the product and give us training tools was average. I ended up custom designing training materials to drive adoption and usage with my team. I know that this product added a ton of value for the folks who ended up using it on a regular basis, but my end wasn't ideal.

Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great Software

Pros

It allows you to streamline most tasks making contract management easier.

Cons

the implementation. It was easy but there was a glitch we had to overcome.

MD

Maurice D.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

SpringCM Renewal Quote

Contacted SpringCM for a renewal quote for upcoming maintenance expiring. Representative was very helpful and provided the quote in a timely manner.

Pros

Not familiar enough with product.

Cons

Not familiar enough with product.

MM

Mike M.

Making things easier

Worked with Vidya and she was nothing short of phenomenal. Very easy to work with and made the whole process very easy.

Pros

It streamlines how we do business and gets us up to date with 2016 technology.

Cons

nothing bad to say here

Thanks so much Mike! We will relay your kind words to Vidya and look forward to seeing more great results for your company!

TO

Tim O.

Spring CM Review

So far it has been great (I have been using the program for about four months). I find the program easy to maneuver and work in and very user friendly. There are ton of features to edit, customize templates and a robust report function. The support staff at Spring is excellent as well.