GoodDay Logo

Cloud-based work management platform for firms of all sizes

GoodDay Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.09/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

monday-com

The best thing is that I could reach customer support almost any time of the day. I like the way they designed dashboard (I found it super easy to navigate).
Excellent virtual workplace with an amazing workdesk for each employee: they always know how their work is going and where they should focus their efforts, without having to move between apps.
Easy to use, Nice interface, very good templates, Provision for maintaining multiple projects, Very good dash board.
Some time goes down on for maintenance and some time connection lost errors comes.
No recursion in a task creation (there's no Subtask of a subtask. Is it by design?).
Im problems with tracking time about each user.

CM

Chris M.

President

Design, 1-10 employees

Excellent project management tool

Transcript

Chris M.: Hi, my name is Chris. I'm the owner of a creative services and web company and I would give...

Alena K.

Aviation & Aerospace,

Advanced, effective, very flexible and user-friendly project management platform

Every software I am using could be improved one way or another, but these are very minor features I'd add to GoodDay, it generally does everything we need to do. We've submitted new feature requests to GoodDay support team before and a few have already been included into recent releases, which is great, pleasantly surprised by this level of service and customer feedback!

Pros

GoodDay will be as customized and as flexible as you need to make it to reflect your real-life workflows. All configurations take just a few clicks, user training is very simple, and my team loves it! We manage all our goals, priorities, projects, and tasks in one place now! I love that everyone knows exactly what to do, who is accountable for a task at any time, and I noticed we are now managing to complete much more work than before, just by making our work transparent and well organized. Life saver!

RS

Rohit S.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Simple & Intuitive

During the early days in our company, we had recurring issues with task management and communication between our team members as well as across teams. After trying multiple project management tools, GoodDay's clean and easy to use interface proved a blessing for us and helped ensure we could track and follow through on critical issues that needed our attention. It has also ensured that our product owners and stakeholders are able to evaluate progress in real-time to ensure smooth functioning. Great work guys! GoodDay has become a truly dependable and intrinsic part of our work cycles today.

Pros

The ease of adoption combined with the variety of available functionality makes GoodDay a boon for small businesses like ours. From adoption to setup and continuing daily usage, the GoodDay platform has proved intuitive enough for anyone to pick up easily.

Cons

On slower internet connections, the initial loading of the platform suffers greatly and interaction with the platform can become tiresome. The text editor provided could be a little more feature rich(eg: text formatting, code syntax highlighting, etc.). Also, the file uploads on mobile networks could be a little more forgiving so that users are not constantly having to restart their uploads when connection switching happens(which are quite common when travelling and the mobile network switches towers)

LN

Lalji N.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

My Observation

It's overall experience is a average.

Pros

It's easy to use and much more functionality.

Cons

1) There is no functionality to export task list. 2) If any new notification then need to refresh page. 3) Sometimes i got could not connect to server.

MH

Melissa H.

Maritime, 1-10 employees

Great multiple projects communication tool

Pros

Easy to customize for our business. Ensures important tasks are not lost/forgotten. Improved communication.

Cons

The main project list is hard to scroll down, but there are multiple other options to get to the information so it is not a deal breaker.

Georgii S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Have been using GoodDay for about half a year

I'm very happy with GoodDay. It's very transparent and doesn't have a lot of issues. The ones that come around are getting fixed after some time.

Pros

- Slick interface - Fast and responsive UI - Pretty intuitive UX - Mobile App is usable

Cons

- No Github integration - Some inconsistencies: - like Search field doesn't(didn't?) have an autocomplete in some of the tabs - No recursion in a task creation (there's no Subtask of a subtask. Is it by design?) - Sometimes I wish for some suggestion when I click on "+" to create an issue/bug/feature. It can and should give me some options like last or maybe even try to guess where this issue should go to in the Project - I would like make an integration myself but it seems like API is open only to Enterprise users

Alejandro H.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Great task and little/medium projects manager, ig you have a team of less than 25 this is the best

Is a great product, I bet anyone you recommend it will like it too. for a small or medium team its excelent.

Pros

The initial Dashboard! is great all you need to know to start your day, you can disconnect from work when you go home and the next day with the Dashboard get back in action fast as will show you all you need to start the day. The reports, are great, the workflows and tracking of tasks are very very good. You can assign a task to someone and see that he first need to get budget proveed by accounting and how much time took to get it so you know where and when the time is used, when someone assign a task to you, you can recruit others to help and it will show it was a team effort. very nice.

Cons

Not big bad so far, maybe no free option for teams under 25 members, but is't OK. teams with over 25 members can afford it. still I like it a lot.

AA

Ayush A.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

GoodDay is the best task management and ticketing software out there!

I really love it, and its so simple to use. I cant live without GoodDay

Pros

The ease of use and smooth and responsive software.

Cons

Nothing, I just hope you include timeline as well were I can create a product roadmap with sub-task that will be a game changer.

Frank G. H.

Our Go To Project Management Soltion

We had a look at several project management tools in the past. We liked the ease of setup and the flexibility on each level of hierarchy in the project.

Pros

Works for all departments, unlimited levels and works with an easy API

Cons

In the past the support was difficult to reach, but this changed since a year.

MB

Maciej B.

Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees

manage your project from one simple app

it helps being better organized - especially when in your company noone uses a CRM and projects were scheduled in MS Excel without any special tools for PM.

Pros

- complexity - clarity - ease of operation - lots of pros ;)

Cons

- some features I have mentioned in the survey special status for project manager (no changes avail without him knowing) - maybe administrator has that right? not sure. in my organization we are all users (just operation director is an admin) - so we all have equal rights - I had situation when someone changed delivery dates and I have not noticed that. didnt even know who changed it.

Bishal D.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Boosting Productivity with GoodDay

Pros

I manage my projects and responsibilities. It is quite easy to use, making it simple to organize and keep track of everything I need to complete. The time tracking for work was easy to use and customized workflows helped me to complete our software goal on time.

Cons

It was overwhelming at the beginning when I did not use it properly. It had a lot of features and customization options which led to complexity for me. Sometimes the complexity can slow you down.

AD

Arnab D.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001-5,000 employees

"A Day Well Spent: My Review of GoodDay"

GoodDay has been an amazing experience for me. The platform has given me the opportunity to write high-quality content in a fraction of the time that it would take to do so manually. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and find the features I'm looking for.

Pros

One of the things that I liked most about GoodDay software is its intuitive user interface. It was easy to navigate and use, even for those who are not tech-savvy. The software had various features that made it ideal for the tasks I needed to complete. The software also provided a chatbot that could answer basic questions and provide automated customer service.

Cons

After a thorough analysis of the GoodDay software, I was left feeling quite underwhelmed. The UI and UX design was less than satisfactory, as the navigation was clunky and the visuals were not visually appealing. The interface was very confusing, which hindered my ability to get the most out of the software. Additionally, the software was unreliable, often freezing or crashing, making it difficult to complete tasks.

BJ

Blaž J.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Perfect project and tasks management with time tracking

Keeping track of multiple projects and also manage time is crucial for us. Goodday makes the whole process a breeze.

Pros

Clean interface with a lot of customizations. Alot of different viewing options. Perfect support and regular updates.

Cons

Missing more folder customizations such as more colours and colour overrides. Otherwise perfect for our use.

CS

Carlos S.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Productivity for virtual teams

As a business designer and senior project manager, it is the first software that I find oriented to the execution of projects, processes and tasks, with specific tools to measure results, efficiency and work productivity. It's the most versatile work management tool I've ever worked with

Pros

- Excellent virtual workplace with an amazing workdesk for each employee: they always know how their work is going and where they should focus their efforts, without having to move between apps - Software oriented to the EXECUTION of the work and the fulfillment of objectives - Allows working on projects, processes and tasks - It adapts to your way of working: lists, tables, gantt, kanban - Allows visibility, metrics and monitoring of individual, team and corporate work - Very easy to implement - I can have several companies

Cons

- Exporting and importing projects and tasks can be made easier - its not Multilanguaje - The mobile app can be better

DP

Darko P.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Best project management product.

Im using it for project management, so i can have control over new jobs that i have arrange.

Pros

It is super easy, in few minutes i have been able to adjust. Workflow is smooth. Nice!

Cons

Dont`t make it complicated with milions of different possibility. :-D

NI

Nikos I.

What an amazing tool!

100% satisfied and I’d recommend it with my eyes closed

Pros

The best thing about GoodDay is that it has all the functionalities that we need to keep us Organized both in production and in management. I wish we’d find it earlier. Amazing product.

Cons

The crm functionality that isn’t 100% implemented in the projects. But after talking face to face with GoodDay (amazing support) they informed me that it’s on their to do list the next weeks.

CW

Chamari W.

Farming, 5,001-10,000 employees

Management of meetings and action list

Pros

Ease of operation and user friendly. Can use even without help.

Cons

difficult to get printout of items the way required by us.

JD

Jayant D.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Best project management tool

I am a software tester and it makes my job easy to assign issue/work to any user. By using goodday our work eficiency has been improved.

Pros

Best ui Easy to understand There is function in which i can task/issue to particular user. Whenever somone assign me work i got the notification which is best feature.

Cons

I didnt find any but if there will be any task/project reporting system then i will be good

YJ

Yashdeep J.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Simple yet powerful project and issue management tool

Excellent and simple to use Tool. Definitely a must use tool for project companies.

Pros

a. Simple to Implement b. Easy to train the team c. Excellent stater for a small team size which can be scaled anytime

Cons

- A contract management for customers will good to have. - Also sometimes we need to track available support hours for the customer, so auto debit from the hours will be great. - Customer acceptance of tasks can be a good feature.

Roman M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Best choice for project and task management

Pros

Offers best-in-class feature set for agile projects. Already in free variant covers all our requirements in project planning and requirements engineering. Recommended for small teams and startups. Customizable process workflows.

Cons

None for our application. User defined icons for projects or custom awatars for team members would be nice.

SG

Srividhya G.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

Task / Project Planner

Mainly recording and micro task to major task and task completion status and work efficiency of each team member

Pros

This product is highly useful for planners to register the task and task breakdown structures and have a much better review of task at various stages.

Cons

I am using this as a stand alone software so I am unable to comment on any feature I am not liking.

MM

MAURO M.

a usefull planning tool

just at the beginning ...unfortunately it takes time here to to set it up and, organize it and make the most of it

Pros

planning and keeping your activities up to date often becomes a job itself. hence the need to be supported by something simple, flexible, fast. among all those taken into account to date GoodDay is the software that most convinced me. gannt view, kanban, my work... projects view... all immediate and quick tools to organize. such as data entry.

Cons

one thing I find very useful are the diagrams and the possibility of having them integrated, as an additional view. It could be interesting. Enter data and points from a diagram and then translate them into tags, gannt view, kanban...

TP

Tsampikos P.

Less is more

Amazing product

Pros

Easy of use, minimal interface, notification center, folder structure and deadlines on calendar.

Cons

Export of tasks to keep an local archive is somehow complicated

AP

Amit P.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

This reviewer only left a rating

All good feature include, but on suggestion please add multiple employee assign task same time . possible same task designer and developer both work. otherwise all feature are great

Pros

User Friendly, good design better then other. it is complete package for Project management.

MS

Mike S.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Project / Task Management

Benefits of this are that using the screens feature we can cast our progress reports out into the department so everybody knows where we are up to for each task or project

Pros

The software is very easy to use and ticks every box forcwhatvI was looking for. We use this every day to track progress on Projects, Tasks, Repairs etc The management reports are brilliant, exactly what we are looking for

Cons

Calendar integration with Outlook hasnt been set up yet so I am hoping this will be as seamless as the rest of the features

DP

Dishant P.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Good organized way of doing work

Clear visibility on my assigned tasks... very simple.

Pros

Clear way of assigning work items... Dashboard, My Work & kanban board are few of my favorite features.

Cons

Lack of short keys... Faced some issues & difficulties while using the application just through keyboard... so mouse is a must.