TeamGantt Logo

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.07/10

Reviews by rating

It's extremely flexible with how you can setup and track progress for all types of projects. I love the ability to share a public URL that has read only options for users to see real time progress.
Brilliant, fast gantt tool with some useful collaboration tools and integration abilities.
The tool has so far proven very reliable and when it hasn't, customer service has been super responsive.
There is no way to clear my card information or prevent auto paying, so if you pay even once , you will pay every month. I tried to find the way to stop auto pay, but failed.
The most painful thing for me as a user as well as an admin is the dependencies.
At the moment I am writing this, I can't think of any outstandingly negative feature to this software.

Sam A.

Consultant

Research, 501-1,000 employees

Feature rich with beautiful UX and good price point

Transcript

Sam A.: Hi, my name's Sam. I'm a senior project manager in IT, and I give TeamGantt five out of five....

Gayan D.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Simple and easy Gantt Charts

Great user experience, with straightforward options to create Gantt charts, is what comes to mind when someone mentions TeamGantt. Gantt chart functionalities are top notch and are easily accessible and even a newbie can learn this tool and master in a relatively short span of time.

Pros

User-friendliness and the straightforward UI are the first things that come to mind when you use TeamGantt. The ability to adjust timelines without having to do complicated data entering or calculations are helpful as well. Resource utilization overview is a neat feature as well.

Cons

As a free user, the sharing of plans is pretty limited, and advanced timeline and project management options do not seem to be present.

Emmanuella A.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

TeamGantt review

Pros

TeamGantt is a highly intuitive and effective software for managing projects, with features such as creating Gantt charts to visualize tasks and timelines, quickly adjusting the timeline and adding or deleting tasks, collaborating with team members and assigning tasks, getting notifications, setting task dependencies, and customizing views to quickly access needed information.

Cons

So far I did not find anything to dislike in the app

Not a fan, too difficult to use

Pros

The software is pretty advanced, and so I think it would be best for very complicated projects. My projects are fairly straightforward, and I should have gone with something simpler.

Cons

It was really hard to figure out how to enter the project correctly, which led me to doubt the changes it made when I would change an elements completion date (which is the whole point of the software). So, it didn't really work that well for me. To be fair, I didn't really have the luxury of time to figure out exactly how to use it and its capabilities, so someone more patient may have a lot more luck. It seems to offer a plethora of options/functions to handle complicated projects.

Fouad E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A real gantt project management tool

Simple, Very easy to use from the get go and real time collaboration and monitoring of tasks makes this tool my preferred PM needs

Pros

I was looking for a free gantt PM tool that is easy to use and share with the team. Checking out dozens of tools, Teamgantt was the only one that fulfilled this need for me

Cons

For its ease of use, the free version doesn't have some advanced features of setting up the resources and the usage with reports that are needed for PMs. Haven't checked the paid version but I assume they have it

Susan D.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Team Gantt, Great web base app

Team Gantt allow us to organize our task and manage them effectively within the required date and our client requirement. We can easily assign timelines to our clients and colleagues. It is very easy to learn their features and we can easily use their features. It is very easy to administer and manage our projects with their excellent features.

Pros

With the team gantt we can easily remark on any important data and information and utilize it whenever needed. We can keep the sites marked so that we can easily found them whenever needed without having to search for longer times. We can easily connect our reports with any required undertaking and the websites who want to collaborate.

Cons

Team Gantt has major issues with providing accessibility. When using technology some people say it does not matter but we have issues with this limitation as some individuals want to continue to do posting but it requires knowledge-based skills to fully access the program. They should add feature of capturing high level timeline of task for particular task and projects so that we can present them in our presentations.

Trevor T.

Environmental Services,

An powerful tool to get our project reporting and management approach on track.

Excellent reporting capabilities, and up to date project management accountability across the project for all team members.

Pros

Very intuitive options and super easy to use. It was very easy to get others up to speed with using the software - even if they had little or no prior experience with gantt charts or similar project reporting software.

Cons

Actually there was very little not to like, but perhaps the print options could be a bit more flexible, allowing for various reporting views.

Paul M.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

The last Project Management Tool you will need.

I work as a project manager and need to report every other week to management the status of my various projects. TeamGantt makes this an easy and pleasurable task.

Pros

Makes charting so much easier by allowing dependencies inside of projects. Each line item is collapsible and gives a nice high level view when condensed. Reporting can be shared easily and looks nice as well.

Cons

An individual license is cheap but once you start adding users it can get pretty steep.

Nate J.

Makes my life easier

I'm a product designer first and foremost but after finding myself as a business owner, I've had to become more of a project manager. I'm always looking for tools that allow me to get back to designing products and Team Gantt helps immensely. The gantt chart basis for the software really simplifies projects for visual learners (if you have eyes that work, you're a visual learner) and helps to communicate to the team what the necessary steps are in the process. I love that anyone can get in there and build out their schedule and assign tasks to different team members. It allows my team to operate autonomously and delegate where necessary.

Tobias V.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Full screen, Full overview, Full control

Teamgantt completely changed our way of organising our teams and projects. No information gets lost or forgotten. One 27 inch display is fully dedicated to only show a fullscreen teamgantt planning overview at all times. We are big fans of Teamgantt!

Pros

- simple, beautiful layout - always synced - easy availability view

Cons

- a desktop app would be a great improvement (for faster input) - a mobile app is also on our wish list

Thanks for the review! I have great news, we have a developer working on a mobile app right now, so it's coming. Next on the list is a desktop app!

Dave M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Has Changed Our Lives

We started using Team Gantt about three months ago after trying a whole lot of different applications on desktop and mobile, and getting frustrated in the process. TeamGantt literally changed our lives. We are not able to collaborate as a team, monitor deliverables and increase our efficiency. The software is a cornerstone of our weekly team meetings. Thanks to all of you who developed / support it!

Pros

Logically designed. Flexible data presentation. Accurate. Extremely fast to learn yet very powerful. Mobile and desktop. Very easy to configure.

Cons

We truthfully don't have any cons to share about Team Gantt. The software rocks.

JO

Julianna O.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Made for basic resourcing and gantt views

TeamGantt was great while we had it! We ended up moving to something else with better reporting for our growing team, but TeamGantt's combination of project management/assignment and resource tracking was great while we were a smaller team.

Pros

TeamGantt is perfect for the team who wants to d basic resourcing of teams or freelancers and track projects primarily through a Gantt view. The system is designed for those purposes and all though it has a few other features if you're looking for anything beyond that it might not be for you. There are options like a project template,

Cons

TeamGantt is clunky visually and technically. It's simple in its function and has some bugs like things not saving, not being able to select multiples and things like that, but for most things, it works fine.

AF

Ahmed F.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Helps team members pay more attention to adherence to the action plan

TeamGantt allowed us to easily assign tasks to team members, coordinate team member communications for updates, and the unique view helps focus team members on doing more to keep all tasks on track.

Pros

TeamGantt is characterized by the ease of assigning tasks to team members, and members can track tasks and their impact on related tasks. Detecting the critical path is excellent, enabling us to take proactive steps to ensure delivery times are not affected. I enjoy the colors included for Gantt charts to show the status of tasks when updates are made to the workflow chart. In addition, the colors help all members understand the actual state of the business and help them know better the activities that need corrective action.

Cons

TeamGantt I find it easy to use, and I consider it suitable and ideal for preparing schedules for tasks and projects that include a limited number of activities. for large projects whose schedule consists of a lot of activities with WBS has a lot of sub-levels, the updates will get complicated and may get out of control.

AB

Abreana B.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

This software reads my mind!

We discovered this product when our company was undergoing a large transition (breaking apart an old company, branding an entirely new company, and switching property management software along the way). TeamGantt kept us sane!! It played a critical role in our successful company transition.

Pros

I love the ease of adding items to the chart, assigning people, adding dependencies, color-coding everything, etc. The software almost instinctively knows what I want to do and then provides some easy-to-use button to get it done! Printing the charts is a breeze (very useful to have for team meetings). Individual contributors to the project receive daily update emails reminding them of the tasks that need to be completed. We love the percentage complete tracker at the top of our chart! All-in-all, a wonderful software.

Cons

The free version is barely enough to get you by. You are allowed to have one project and three contributors (who can also make free accounts and access the chart). My company is not purchasing the premium version because our work is not primarily based around Gantt-chart style projects. It would be nice to see other offerings, such as simple to-do list capabilities and other task assignments that don't necessarily involve a timeline.

Publishing, 51-200 employees

Pros

Quick to set up, easy to understand, simple to share and rock-solid base functionality. I'd recommend it without pause. Some users may find the more advanced collaboration and integrations useful, but it's the core web gantt solution which is most attractive.

Cons

Not a properly responsive app, and therefore is tough to use on smaller screens, and impossible on mobile devices. The companion mobile app has no lane view, which is a very bad and difficult to understand choice. More expensive than it should be.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Very Detailed Project Management

Pros

TeamGantt offers incredibly detailed project management charts that allow us to track each step in a projects lifespan. It's fantastic for very detail-oriented project managers.

Cons

If you do not know about Gantt charts, it will be a hard learning curve to understand how to use the software. It took our team some time to really understand how to use this tool, but overall we've been very pleased with the amount of detail available.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Wayyy Better than Excel

We used TeamGantt to help manage and give visibility into the progress of a website relaunch in early 2018.

Pros

The only other tool I've ever used that could create Gantt charts like this was MS Excel, and it's not really fair to compare the two. TeamGantt is a project management tool designed from the ground up with Gantt charts at a center. It's an amazing, visual way to see your entire project laid out with assignments, durations, and dependencies all visible and editable. They also recently executed a little bit of a UI update, which was nice.

Cons

Gantt charts, by nature, are a little cumbersome to maintain. TG makes them about as easy as possibly, but if your team isn't into it (or you don't have PM managing it) it's not going to work for you.

EB

Eric B.

Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees

Gantt That's Going Some Where

TeamGantt is a good tool, headed in the right direction, but with a ways to go.

Pros

TeamGantt is a powerful and intuitive Gantt software. The best features are the simple (but not simplistic) user interface and the at-a-glance human resource allocation.

Cons

This product would benefit from more features, integrations, customization options, and easier navigation. After using the tool for several weeks, I still find I forget where certain options are located. The placement, and the singular location, of many options is less than ideal.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Great Project Management Software and Team Visual Tool

Pros

A lot of our Project Management staff using TeamGantt to create visually appealing, organized and dynamic Gantt Charts for internal and external project management. This is a really easy way to see what the whole team is doing all in one visual and see what project progress has been made. This is also a great dashboard that is easily shared and understood by the executive team when our Project Managers need to give project updates to executive management.

Cons

We do not have any gripes about TeamGantt and highly recommend it to all Project Managers.

James S.

TeamGantt is fantastic!!

The company I work for uses TeamGantt to help schedule our production departments for each upcoming project, where we are contracted to begin work. We have 8 individual production crews and using TeamGantt helps keep our workflow in realtime, daily. Once updated, we know where our crews are, how much they have completed and how many more days it will take to finish the project. TeamGantt is a great way to keep everything organized efficiently.

Pros

Easy of use, fluid constructs, helpful training videos.

Cons

I have not found any cons as of yet.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Great tool to whip up a Gantt chart!

Pros

Overall, it's fairly easy to use with a relatively intuitive UI. There are some areas where, as a user, I have to click around a bit in order to figure something out, but generally speaking it's easy to use.

Cons

No full screen view. This is an especially big handicap when we're looking at projects that span many months with day-to-day deliverables.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Easy to use!

One of the simplest gantt software I've used and I've used a few. The interface allows for good collaboration across teams. We typically used this to track the progress of our product development across 6 teams distributed and the linking tasks gave a very effective picture of dependencies and the impact of delays

Pros

Simple Easy to collaborate

Cons

Can only be used for tracking longer term project tasks. Cannot be used to plan small activities like the list of tasks for the day. If it had a built in sticky notes system (something like trello) it would be perfect. The comments feature doesn't work so well.

Dean R.

It works if you like your tasks presented in Gantt chart form.

Good task management tool for a single team.

Pros

Versatile, inexpensive, good visualization of workload inside the project. Resource management of employees is a plus. Summary of time required for each project next to chart is a plus.

Cons

When you have several projects with a lot of tasks it becomes hard to navigate. Collapsable menus sometimes make me miss a task because it's not displayed on the chart when it's collapsed.

Philipp S.

Best GANTT Chart tool

We're using it to manage the production of websites. It's useful in retaining an overview on what's going on and how busy everyone is. It can be an overkill. If you think of iCal for example, you can litereally drag bars in there and in the montly overview you can get a pretty good idea on when certain projects start and end. If you use TeamGANTT, make sure you're actually gonna use the comments, attachments or any other TeamGANTT specific feature that helps your project. It's also useful if you have a lot of people and you want to make sure you're not overbooking any individual with too much stuff. With the dependencies between tasks its easier to reschedule but I find it hard to decide what will be dependent on what. Often tasks flow into each other.

Pros

Easy to Use Best GANTT Chart tool Excellent Chat Customer Service Great as one big solution for almost everything

Cons

Gets a bit tedious if you use hour estimates Might be an overkill if your project is not too complex

JP

Joey P.

Game Changer

We use TeamGantt as a project planning tool for our marketing agency. In the past, we fumbled in the dark using emails, Excel, post-it notes, cave paintings - whatever we had handy to keep projects and clients organized. With TeamGantt, we have delivered transparency - a huge relationship builder with our clients. Nothing is left in the dark - it's available in real time so anyone - from our own...

Luiz Felipe M.

Simple and Powerful at the same time ! Perfect for every kind of user !

TeamGantt is the perfect cloud App for manage your team tasks and projects, from small team to big teams. It is affordable for everyone also, strongly recommend it !

Pros

Easy of usage, Design and Updates.

Cons

Does not have mobile app with notifications !

A mobile app with notifications is what we are currently working on, it's coming soon! Thanks for the review!