Livetecs Reviews

4.48/5 (23 reviews)

Susan Remley

Great Solution, Great Value

Reviewed 2016-10-18

Our firm is involved with managing clinical trials, and as such, are open to audits all the time. Our records must be very precise and very detailed. We needed a system that both employees and consultants could use to enter timesheets and expense reports - easily. We looked at a few solutions, but TimeLive fit our needs the best. It is very user friendly - so training staff was minimal. Set up, as in any new software program, was a bit intensive, only because we have a lot of projects with a lot of tasks assigned to them. Some of the staff use the Timer Button to record time, as they bounce around from project to project all day long. Others prefer entering time daily, as they only work on one or two projects. Customer Support has been amazing. Whenever I had a question about setting something up or running reports, they responded immediately. Usually it could be explained in a quick email, sometimes they showed me how to do things remotely. 100% of the time, they resolved my issues. I know I still have a lot to learn to utilize the program to its fullest potential, but we were up and running quickly with minimal resistance from the new users. Pricing for us was less expensive than what we were currently paying for our online expense report solution, plus we get the benefit that our users can do both timesheets and expense reports all in one program. A win-win all the way around. From the accounting department's perspective, the reporting is what sold us on the product. Reports are very easy to customize to your particular needs, for your client's needs, for auditor's needs. It definitely will speed things up when invoicing our clients at the end of the month. All in all, we are very happy with our purchase. If I had one suggestion to make, it would be to improve the documentation to include better explanations for each line of data entry. This way the customer understands not only the "how", but the "why" that field may or may not be critical for their circumstance.

Shawn Spickler

TimeLive... Good price, good product, good support.

Reviewed 2016-08-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Our company is growing and unfortunately we out grew our existing time-sheet program due to its 80 user license limitation. The old software company wanted us to upgrade and pay a ridiculous amount of money every month and use a cloud only solution. We shopped around and found other companies wanting outrageous prices monthly for something similar. Then we found TimeLive. The price was decent and we wanted to host the software internally which they do offer. I do have to admit, its not easy to go with a totally different product but in the end its worth it and the software is working flawlessly. We have had some minor issues and questions and support has done an outstanding job getting those fixed and answering our questions. Very quick too which is a good surprise. Pros: -Price! You can't beat the cost compared to others out there. -Support is very good and quick. That's a huge plus. -Good product that works for most companies.

Sanja Veselinovic

Such a great help!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

The experience was quick and easy, and the Timelive expert was brilliant and extremely helpful - they showed me step-by-step how to make the changes that I needed. Thank you!Easy to navigate

David Mastel

Support was exceptional! Thank you for all of your efforts and support

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Price, value & excellent customer support. Tech support responded in less than five minutes on both of my support ticket issues. They are also consistently developing their product while staying on top of the latest coding tech.

swapnil more

Great support

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Cost savingsimplicity user friendly admin friendly feature management is nice easy reporting system and approval mechnism

Siddharth Pai

Excellent Support by LiveTecs

Reviewed 2016-10-14

Within one hour all the queries were nicely answered by showing demonstration. This was excellent! Very cost effective

Nazem Merjan

Great Software with Great Support

Reviewed 2017-08-22

Best Timesheet Software with all possible options you may need,Very fast and friendly support, special thanks to support team

Anonymous

Efficient for managing time sheets and bills

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Efficient and time-saving appWe use TimeLive to manage service-based contractors because it is easy for us to manage their billable hours. The app features and related services are centralized making work all the more easier.

Jason Flinn

Outstanding Support

Reviewed 2016-10-25

Xishan assisted me in quite a few issues I experienced in Timelive and he knew the answer to every one of them. He knows the product extremely well and could answer any of my questions with no hesitations. He went the extra mile and even showed me additional information I did not know about which was great! Xishan is a great person to have working at LiveTecs. Thank you to Xishan and LiveTecs for making your product such a success.It feasibility in using it - Quick to setup and use.

Dani Taillon

Small company solution for time entry

Reviewed 2017-02-14

Overall the timelive software is an okay solution to time management for a small company. Our company has grown and the software and support has not been able to keep up. We've had to write several of our own solutions to make the software compatible with quickbooks accounting software. We also internally hired a computer programmer to alter a few things for us. Straight forward, simple, easy to use.

Raghav Kapoor

Quite good, the issue was resolved quickly

Reviewed 2017-07-05

it's easy to use. I use it on daily basis and its quite user-friendly I use it for my time recording and expenses and it's a good software to use

Mandar Sane

Very Good

Reviewed 2018-05-29

Its a very well placed system with 24*7 customer service oriented professionals. I have used it quite well.

Anonymous

Just Awesome Product to manage time spent on work by employees for employer.

Reviewed 2018-04-24

We can customize the timesheet time areas as from - to time or total hours. Reporting feature is just awesome and we can pull out report from projects, clients to task level which i found most usefully.,

Osvaldo Olivieri

GTKS Client Feedback

Reviewed 2016-08-03

So far so good. My main concerns are on customization support. So far I have requested two customizations are the answers I am having is that there are no resources available. We stated that we are going to pay for these customizations.ease of use

Debbie Garden

Great software and value.

Reviewed 2017-02-07

Very configurable. There is a learning curve but this software can likely be configured to suit most requirements. Company is very accommodating with quick support. Very configurable

Hedy Tunggal

Reviewed 2016-09-19

I had problem installing the software. I contacted customer support. Every time the response has been quick and very helpful. Thanks Azlan for your help.

Frank Masi

Hard Working

Reviewed 2017-04-04

Was provided detailed support and my problem was solved and I learned along the way. Though a frustrating issue, support walked me through the process.Highly flexible, fast response on support.

- -

Not applicable

Reviewed 2016-08-23

The system is good enough if it is only used to track time utilisation for each project. However, due to we currently use the entries for some other payment purposes as well, there are a lot of manual work that need to be done to remove certain entries to avoid double payment. Approval matrix project does allow more than 1 manager to approve the time entries.

Ajit CB

Overall Good package

Reviewed 2017-04-03

I am using this tool from more than 6 years and found very easy going to tool with adequate feature for time submission. Good customer support too. Thanks.. Easy going..

Pia A Villavicencio

User friendly and customizable

Reviewed 2017-02-06

It takes a little time to work it around, but once you understand the system, it works properly accordingly to our requirements . Technical support is very fast and efficient.

David Thode

Great Service, their support is handled quickly and thoroughly.

Reviewed 2016-10-19

they did a great job assisting in the upgrade to add a new feature we needed. We've had a good experience since the preview of the product.

Alice Therrien

Great knowledge

Reviewed 2016-11-07

I requested how to create a custom field and I appreciate all the help that was given to be able to create my own field in Timesheet. Great work guys!

Ann Rein

Date Query

Reviewed 2016-10-07

Date format incorrect for my use. Online chatted answered immediately and correct advise given promptly.