Chronogolf Reviews

4.8/5 (127 reviews)

Pros
  • I like the ease of setting up tee sheets and checking in customers. We like the email confirmation feature
  • Seemless integration with Lightspeed and our new loyalty software Kangaroo. Work through from each spot gets better each year.
  • I am always amazed at how responsive and uniquely tailored the system is for my golf facility. They always seem to be one step ahead of me.
  • We partnered with them in 2014 and we do not regret our decision. The system is cloud-based making it very easy to see our reports anywhere. They have amazing customer service and they are continually adding more features to their system.
Cons
  • I would want more detailed reports on my POS
  • None! I love everything Chronogolf has to offer.
  • None that comes to mind. Chronogolf has been great.
  • Off the top of my head, there is none I can think of.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
André Paradis

Chronogolf is very easy to use for the staff

Reviewed 2019-03-27

Pros
We have been using Chronogolf for two years and one of the things we appreciate about the software is the ease of use. Every small thing can be modified on the tee sheet in a few clicks, from blocking tee times to moving reservations. The proshop staff found the software easy to learn and the members appreciate the online booking system as well as the scoring factor feature.

Cons
I can't think of any huge flaw for the moment. Any struggles that we have on a daily basis can be fixed on the support chat.

Myles Johnson

I would recommend any course looking for a new tee sheet option to give ChronoGolf a try

Reviewed 2019-08-06

Pros
Before this year our course had no tee times and was a first come, first served basis, so going to an online tee sheet was a HUGE change for both staff and customers. Chronogolf has allowed us to make that transition as seamless as possible! From Staff training tutorials, the quick chat feature as well as listening to our courses individual needs and catering the system to meet them, Chrono and its staff have exceeded expectations.

Cons
We love the new 'Smart Dates' feature this year. I would like to suggest a 'Smart Times' feature for next year. The Smart Times would keep the time the same on both tee sheets as you scroll down. Overall very pleased.

Jared Ward

I highly recommend making the switch to Chronogolf, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed 2018-11-12

My overall experience has close to none. Chronogolf has exceeded my expectations.

Pros
After switching to Chronogolf we couldn’t be happier. We had a few other golf management systems over the years that had their pros and cons but none compare to the modern, easy to use platform that Chronogolf has developed. Our staff love the system and we appreciate their ongoing effort to expand and improve their services. Chronogolf also has one of the best support systems I have ever used, with very quick response times to any questions we may have. I highly recommend making the switch to Chronogolf, you won’t regret it!

Cons
None! I love everything Chronogolf has to offer.

Jason Sweeney

We look forward to continuing to grow our businesses together!

Reviewed 2019-04-25

Pros
Since choosing Chronogolf in the fall of 2015, we have had nothing but good experiences with the products & services provided and our interactions with the support staff. With any POS & Tee Sheet software, we are looking for functionality, accuracy, & dependability. We have found all of that with Chronogolf. The annual upgrades address any issues and added features that make it easier for our staff & our customers to use the product.

Cons
None that comes to mind. Chronogolf has been great.

Ryan Starr

Amazing... The team is dynamic top to bottom. They have developed a tee sheet solution top to bottom

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Pros

Cons
Previous to this season we were using Thirdshelf for loyalty and needed the Chrono Team to help us make a quick and effective move to better. It has proven to have huge success for us.

Response from Chronogolf

Thank you for the great review Ryan!
The Chronogolf team prides itself in creating a solution to support our customers operations from every angle. We¿re delighted to hear that you¿ve had a lot of success so far and we wish you the best of luck going forward.

Aaron Miller

Chronogolf has been fantastic to work with.

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Pros
Chronogolf has been fantastic to work with. The developers are always finding ways to improve the product for us and our golfers are receptive to suggestions on how to make things better. Our online bookings are growing and our ability to promote our course to our players and communicate with them has been noticed and appreciated by our members and guests here at Wolf Creek. We look forward to continue to do great things with Chronogolf.

Cons
Nothing I can really think of. Whenever we have an issue the Chat Support is always there to answer in a timely manner. I have never seen a Chat Support respond that quickly and resolve issues that fast.

James Whitton

Thank you Chronogolf!

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Pros
Chronogolf has been a tremendous addition to the Leduc Golf Club. What it does in terms of streamlining communication between our Members and guests has done nothing but improve our business model and build our brand. Everything from booking a tee time to evaluating key metrics has become so much easier since the change, and our Members loves the Chronogolf app!

Cons
I would like to see some more features in the online booking process but other than that everything is working perfectly!

Rodrigue Robinson

Chronogolf is innovating the golf industry

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Pros
We are very pleased with the Chronogolf program. Our members like the program as they can book their tee times themselves, which in return frees time for us over at the pro shop. There are many reports available in the POS for me to give to the administration board of directors. The more you use the program, the more you learn what is does because there is so many great functions available. As well, the support team is awesome with always fast answers.

Cons
Like anything, there are a few things I would like changed but nothing major. I am confident in the Chronogolf team as they are listening to my feature requests.

Eric Parr

Overall a GREAT Product!

Reviewed 2019-02-21

I’m very excited to be with Chronogolf as part of the Ambassador Program.

Pros
I appreciate all the knowledge and help so that our facility can continue to utilize the program to its fullest potential. Chronogolf is such a great product for us at our facilities. They allow us to track data much more simply than the technology we had before. With Chronogolf we get a system that is always evolving with our needs and the input from Golf Clubs across the Nation to stay up with trends and functions to make our lives as Golf Professionals easier. Overall a GREAT Product!

Cons
Off the top of my head, there is none I can think of.

Jordan Brown

Chronogolf has been great!

Reviewed 2019-08-22

Would recommend over any tee sheet I’ve used in the past!

Pros
Compared to the tee sheets we have used in the past Chronogolf has been super easy to navigate for new staff members. There are several features that aren’t necessary for our particular operation, but the tools that we do use are effective and efficient. The cloud based system is huge for off-site managers and allows us to quickly troubleshoot any problems.

Cons
There have been some difficulties with customer profile integration to our Lightspeed Restaurant system, and we sometimes have issues with duplicates. But otherwise we have tailored things to our need!

Jean-Philippe Moffet

What a beautiful addition to our operation!

Reviewed 2019-09-26

The openness to continue to develop the platform to reach our needs more precisely is appreciated, we feel not just as a customer but a partner.

Pros
Chronogolf has allowed us to be up to date with its booking platform. The possibilities are unlimited, efficient, easy to use. Let’s not forget the strong point is the quality of customer service. The platform is easy to use for the players as well, especially the online booking. The live support chat is also a great asset, we always get a response in a very fast time.

Cons
As a 27 hole facility, it has been difficult to find the perfect solution for online booking and for the staff because of the alternating courses. The way we set it up in the end, with the help of the Chronogolf team, has made our day to day operations more effective than ever.

Alec Hubert

Chronogolf is ahead of the curve!

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Pros
The guys at Chronogolf helped us create a customized application for our members and guests which enables them to book tee-times, consult their house accounts and track their rounds. Cloud-based golf software solutions are extremely important for engaging your customer base and Chronogolf is certainly ahead of the curve! Having their support also gives us peace of mind that we’ll be able to meet the technological needs of our customers moving forward.

Cons
As always, whenever we run into an issue or a question, Chronogolf's support team is always there to help us with their quick Support Chat.

Luc-Dupont Hebert

We have been using Chronogolf since 2016

Reviewed 2020-01-31

Pros
We are more than satisfied, first of all with the efficiency of their system and the speed with which they intervene during our questions/ problems. They have a very competent team which allows us to focus more of our time and provide us with more control on our daily operations. Their customer service is far superior to what there is in the market thanks to their knowledge of the software

Cons
I would want more detailed reports on my POS

Dana Talkington

Cheers to a job well done Chronogolf by Lightspeed!

Reviewed 2019-08-26

Pros
Being a part of the Chronogolf by Lightspeed Family has made my job that much easier. Their tee sheet is very easy to use and their support staff are phenomenal and very informative. We have been using Chronogolf by Lightspeed for over two years and couldn’t be happier. Everyday, new modules are added to enhance their software or adjustments are made to old modules. However, what we like the best about Chronogolf by Lightspeed is that they listen to our suggestions.

Cons
All my questions are answered either by their support staff or via email! I cannot complain

Jenifer Wright

Chronogolf is always evolving.

Reviewed 2019-02-21

Pros
The beauty of Chronogolf in comparison to other golf operating systems is their desire to constantly evolve. Truly useful and easy to incorporate technology improvements are announced almost monthly which allows our course to stay up to date with todays fast moving trends. The system is so intuitive that little to no staff training is ever required with these improvements; their demo videos sent to our entire staff took care of all that for us.

Cons
There is not much I can say here. Chronogolf is always there to help us with our issues and problems.

Cameron Duncan

I can't say enough how pleased I was with our switch to Chronogolf

Reviewed 2020-01-31

Pros
The onboarding process was a breeze, during which we received a ton of support and were set up for success. Being a resort facility, we often train new staff. Having a user friendly, easy to learn application makes training very simple. The live chat feature is incredibly helpful in that you are never stuck searching through help pages to fix a problem. The ability to sell more golf to new markets, manage promotional strategies, and draw accurate reporting, make Chronogolf a must for the modern golf facility.

Cons
It was a slight challenge with a payment type management on Lightspeed, which made it slightly challenging based on our location but we had a way to manage that in a way that worked for us

Jean-Philippe Robillard

A unique stop for your golf management needs

Reviewed 2019-09-27

Pros
The implementation of the Chronogolf and Lightspeed solutions has been very fast and problem-free. The continuous support during the transition allowed us to be operational and up and running in a very short time. Also, the flexibility of the team to adapt the product to our demand was a key factor in the success of the installation. All the great advice from them helped us to choose the solution that best suited our day-to-day reality. Our customers appreciate the ease of use and access to their profile as well as the account details that are offered.

Cons
Nothing specific comes to mind, but anytime we have an issue or a question, the support team is proactive and they always find a solution.

Paul Dames

I strongly suggest you review their product : it is eye opening

Reviewed 2020-01-31

Pros
We started using Chronogolf in 2014 and we don’t regret our choice. Having a platform that is cloud-based changed the way we operate our golf course. It gives us more flexibility and allows us to save a lot of time within our daily operations. Chronogolf’s support is the best. They answer very fast.

Cons
Sometimes the software can run a little slowly, but I guess that would be my only complaint!

Nathalie Latreille

We started using Chronogolf in 2014 and we don’t regret our choice

Reviewed 2020-01-29

Pros
Having a platform that is cloud-based changed the way we operate our golf course. It gives us more flexibility and allows us to save a lot of time with our operation. Chronogolf’s support is the best. They answer very fast and are very knowledgeable. I strongly suggest to book a demo with them : this is eye opening

Cons
I wish we had the ability to make payments with bank accounts in Canada

Leonard Gallant

First year was very good!

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Pros
Last year was our first season using Chronogolf and I am very pleased to say that our experience was a very positive one. We got excellent comments from the great majority of our members. The online App certainly helped our staff as they did not have to answer as many phone calls, pertaining to scheduling tee-times for our members or non members. The statistics we gathered from Chronogolf helped us make an informed decision as to our pricing policies for next year. We also appreciate the online help which is fast and very knowledgeable support. Keep up the good work!

Cons
Since it was our first year, the transition was smooth and easy. I do not have any cons at the moment.

Donnie Rowe

Chronogolf is an innovative piece of technology.

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Pros
Chronogolf is an innovative piece of technology which I really enjoy working with. There are some small features that really make a difference like ‘Member Identification Required’. I see a bright future for Chronogolf as they are always catering to the customer’s needs. When I give suggestions to them they listen to me attentively which is rare to find in most companies.

Cons
I really like the way the software is displayed but the only thing I can suggest is a different colour for 'Today's date'. I don't have anything else to say.

Justine Blouin

Chronogolf is by far the best booking system we had for the golf course.

Reviewed 2019-04-18

Pros

Cons
I had some packages and price sheet questions but as I mentioned, their customer service is extremely quick to answer my questions.

Bob Davidchuk

We love it.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

More efficient booking system for tee times

Pros

Cons
The only think I would add is different colours for 18 hole tee times, Twilight tee times and 9 hole tee times. Not sure if that could be added

Response from Chronogolf

Hey Bob! Thanks for the review and I'm glad you love using Chronogolf. It's always refreshing to hear we're helping you streamline your operations.

As for colours for different types of tee times, that isn't currently available, but I've taken note of your feature request, and I've passed it on to the rest of the team.

Thank you!

Tracy Tannahill

I am consistently discovering new and amazing features within the system.

Reviewed 2018-10-12

I have worked many roles in the golf industry and I absolutely love using the Chronogolf platform for the past 4 years.

Pros

Cons
I had an issue with shotgun tournaments, but the support team quickly answered my question on the chat and fixed the problem right away!

Dave Deluzio

Chronogolf is the complete system for any golf course.

Reviewed 2018-11-28

Pros
Chronogolf is the complete system for any golf course. Myself, and our staff enjoy the user friendly format and it is great for our members and guests. Chronogolf not only makes our club efficient, it also has helped grow our number of members. The live customer service chat line is like no other and they are always there to help regardless of time of day. If you’re not using Chronogolf, you’re wasting your time and money.

Cons
There are certain things in the packages module that I would like added.