Chronogolf Reviews

4.8/5 (128 reviews)
Pros
  • We have found the system to be user friendly and meets our needs.
  • Chronogolf is continuing to improve and adapt to the needs of the industry.
  • Finally our tee sheet makes our job easier instead of being a big cause of stress
  • Very easy to train new staff on this software. Great reporting functions and easy to see your tee sheet from anywhere.
Cons
  • It would be great to see fixed prices in the promo codes!
  • I hope that soon I would be able to sell 2 packages in 1 sale.
  • I am still to discover some things I dislike about the software
  • None that I can think of off the top of my head. The software is great.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Morgan Kimmins

Chronogolf has been outstanding from the start!

Reviewed 2019-04-04

Pros
The Chronogolf team is incredible, and the system is fantastic. We knew when we took over, we wanted a state of the art system, with excellent communication and marketing features. We also love how easy it is for the staff, training takes less time than ever and all our employees are impressed with how simple the system is to learn! Chronogolf has exceeded our expectations. We are very excited to grow with them!

Cons
There was a problem with moving tee times but the Chronogolf team was quick to fix it.

Osbourne Ward

Since joining Chronogolf we have had great service. The staff are very quick to respond

Reviewed 2018-02-08

Pros
The ease of use for all our staff and that it is Canadian based. The best part is that no matter where I am, I can check in to see what's happened each day along with creating new items or booking events. All from home or on the road. We liked it so much that when acquiring a second golf Course we didn't hesitate to ad chronogolf to our course for software.

Joanne Selfridge

Chronogolf was a learning curve for the better.

Reviewed 2018-11-07

Pros
The Chronogolf team is great to work with. Their tutorial videos make training staff very straightforward. Our members have also commented that they enjoy the online booking system much more than our previous one.

Cons
Chronogolf was a bit of a learning curve, as it is different from what we have used in the past. However, the transition was smooth.

Pam Lamoureux

We are extremely happy with Chronogolf!

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Pros
The team at Chronogolf has offered great support and patience with us as we were learning a new system. It has been a great year with our new tee-sheet. We have found the tee-sheet convenient and user-friendly and the reports we have been able to pull out information from have helped us plan our season. Overall we have been extremely happy with Chronogolf!

Cons
There are some integrations that I would like to see possible but after speaking with the team, those will be a reality soon.

Andrew Ross

My members love Chronogolf

Reviewed 2019-01-07

Pros
My experience with Chronogolf has been really great. My members really enjoy receiving booking emails when I put them in the tee-sheet. We have never had that before. I like how easy it is to block tee times.

Cons
We do not use the software to it’s full capacity but I am excited to implement new features in the near future!

Ron Roberts

We have been using Chronogolf since near the beginning of Chronogolf

Reviewed 2019-12-31

Pros
We have found the system to be user friendly and meets our needs.

Cons
The staff and service of Chronogolf are excellent and Chronogolf is continually improving their product.

Lindsey MacIntosh

Chronogolf is great!

Reviewed 2019-11-29

Pros
The team at Chronogolf are fantastic to work with! We have engaged in website development, the business intelligence reports are extremely insightful. The team at Chrono are knowledgeable, accommodating and very creative. Looking forward to another great season!

Cons
It's not really a con, more of an additional feature- The Business Intelligence Report could have some more descriptions in terms of what reports provide what information and how it stores the data.

Karen Wighton

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Pros
Highly recommend to other golf courses for their tee sheet and point of sale operations. It is user friendly, easy to train new staff and, awesome customer support - they are very helpful! It is the best decision we have ever made.

Cons
None that I can think of off the top of my head. The software is great.

Ted Strelec

We're definitely satisfied with the decision.

Reviewed 2019-02-25

Pros
Chronogolf is always there, they’re always eager to help and I’m completely satisfied. I would say that Chronogolf is definitely a viable solution for any private club. It’s got everything that you would need to serve the members, especially with member billing that consolidates everything. I would highly recommend Chronogolf, we’re definitely satisfied with the decision.

Cons
I would like to see some features that the Chronogolf team is working on.

Dan Ward

Chronogolf is a much better alternative to other online tee sheets.

Reviewed 2018-12-10

Pros
Chronogolf has been absolutely great for us! Very simple to use and has everything we need. The support team has been helpful in so many ways. A real blessing and a MUCH better alternative to other online tee sheets.

Cons
I can't think of anything as of now. Everything has been running fairly smoothly.

Michael Midyette

It is a fantastic program that has helped enable our business to be successful.

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Pros
We have been using Chronogolf at our facility since just after it’s inception. It is a fantastic program that has helped enable our business to be successful. The team is always adding new content and the staff are extremely helpful with any problems that arise. I would highly suggest Chronogolf to anyone looking to improve upon their current program.

Cons
Chronogolf has been able to help us with any questions on their quick Chat Support.

Bruce McIver

Chronogolf cares about it’s customers.

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Pros
Chronogolf cares about it’s customers and I couldn’t be happier using their system for my everyday needs. They are always trying to optimize the system for me and are always helping me with any question I may have. One thing I really enjoy is their Support Center. They are extremely quick to answer and help resolve issues right away.

Cons
I had some issues with Lightspeed but they helped me quickly resolve those issues.

John Ojala

Chronogolf is very easy to use and is a great fit for our club

Reviewed 2019-06-17

Pros
They have a lot of great tutorial videos that really help learn more about the software. I recommend it to anyone looking for a new booking software.

Cons
I don't have much to say here. They have been excellent at answering my questions and I am very happy.

Ken Langdon

Chronogolf is very user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Pros
Chronogolf is a very user friendly software which anticipates the needs of the golf environment. Their customer support is prompt and thorough!

Cons
There are some things in the POS that I would like to see improved like negative inventory.

Giovanni Malcotti

Thanks to Chronogolf we finally started to govern every aspect of tee time management

Reviewed 2020-02-13

Pros
No more sheets of paper or excel files, but an integrated system of useful functions and additions that allow us to manage every aspect of the tee sheet as well as enjoying the possibility of extending partnerships with other sales channels. A very timely choice!

Cons
I can't say much I don't like about the software, especially since we have moved away from pen and paper

Karen Wighton

An easy to use product with full customer support!

Reviewed 2017-06-15

Pros

Response from Chronogolf

Hey Karen! Happy to see you're enjoying Chronogolf. We pride ourselves on making your operations as easy as possible, so thank you for the feedback!

Véronique Imbeault-Grandmont

Very complete platform, efficient and easy to use. The Tee Sheet is clear and simple!

Reviewed 2018-07-25

Pros
Mostly ease of use and very few clicks on every moving piece of the software. Good service and issues quickly solved.

Cons
Not much to say against it, few issues were quickly solved over the phone with a product specialist.

Leif Hanson

Chronogolf has been a great journey. I can’t wait to try their new Dynamic Pricing module!

Reviewed 2018-10-22

Pros
Chronogolf has been such an amazing experience. We have an App curated from them and it has been working fantastic. Their new modules are innovative and helpful. I can't wait to see the new ones. Exciting times ahead!

Cons
There are some report factors that can be improved but the team is introducing a new module on that which will improve greatly.

Tom Ciccarelli

Perfect fit for our club.

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Pros
Chronogolf has a great user interface with many helpful features, and the team is constantly making improvements to make it even better. Of all the available electronic tee sheets in the market, it was the perfect option to fit our club's needs and our budget.

Cons
The only thing I would like to see is importing tee-times for tournaments.

Ray Karlson

Chronogolf is for the future.

Reviewed 2018-11-12

Overall, Chronogolf is an amazing software and my team and I are very happy!

Pros
The booking process is very simple and easy to use. Lightspeed is accessible and I am also very happy with Lightspeed Restaurant.

Cons
I had an issue with the connection between Lightspeed and my register but the team at Chronogolf were quick to resolve the issue.

Casey Childs

Chronogolf has helped bring in new customers to our course.

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Pros
We are using the trade option with Chronogolf and their online promoting has helped bring in new customers to our course. The software is very user-friendly and it has been a smooth transition to the new system.

Cons
There are some new features I would like to see that the team is well aware of. Hopefully soon!

Victoria Oliver

Innovative technology!

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Pros
Chronogolf is continuing to improve and adapt to the needs of the industry.

Cons
I hope that soon I would be able to sell 2 packages in 1 sale.

Dakota White

I definitely recommend Chronogolf

Reviewed 2020-02-13

Pros

Cons
It would be great to see fixed prices in the promo codes!

Jennifer Mackendrick

Chronogolf is user friendly, easy to use, fast training and it is cloud based.

Reviewed 2018-10-02

Pros
I am overall happy with Chronogolf and it is user friendly. Lightspeed is easy to use but the best part is that I can login from home. The fact that it is cloud-based is great too.

Cons
I had a few issues but when I contacted the support team they helped me identify and solve the problem.

Tyler Peterson

Our experiences with ChronoGolf have beyond our expectations

Reviewed 2019-11-20

Pros
They helped us at every step of the on-boarding process from getting reports out of our old provider to "going live." So far any questions that I've had have been answered very promptly and professionally. There are many great tools and features that ChronoGolf has to accomplish the everyday goal of making our golfers happy. I am looking forward to a long lasting relationship with ChronoGolf as we move ahead!

Cons
I am still to discover some things I dislike about the software