LeagueApps Reviews

Pros

It can be difficult for the "Older Generation. Yiur support staff is amazing- Asaf was wonderful to work with and very patient.

Carol P.

Amazing group of people throughout the company that have been a true joy to work with.

Nick M.

Jordan H.

Cons

When I read the League Apps customer feed back from League Apps costomers I find that every complaint their customers have would be fixed if they changed and went to Jevin.

Darin C.

Now over 6 months later League Apps will not quite spaming my email box. I have told them that I went with Jevin sports managment software, I have also nicly asked league apps to leavue me alone.

Darin C.

And of course if I do not check it and someone ordered something I would not know. Also found out that if someone were to order multiple products they have to pay for all of them separately.

JD M.

4.5

Easy-to-use Software for Amateur Leagues

Pros

It has simple scheduling functionality.

Cons

It can be an issue when integrated into a league's website if it's not done correctly.

Found a home...

I think the customer service goes above and beyond! I truly have a team that works with me, supports me and answers any questions I may have. Our website is exactly what we dreamed of and continues to grow with us. Great company, great people and great product!

Pros

The software is so easy to navigate. I am not tech savvy and I was able to figure things out within a couple of days of our launch!

Cons

Games... putting in games. Still trying to figure out how to put in games with teams that are not registered teams on my site.

Run from League Apps!!

I run a youth little league baseball and softball program, ages 4 to 12 years old. I looked into using League Apps and after compairing league apps to the many other sports managment software out there, I found league apps to provide the least amount. Leaqgue Apps compaired to the other sports managment software looks to be very non profesional. I found all of the diferent brands of software to cost...

LeagueApps Review

Overall, we have had a great experience and the staff has done their best to assist us as much as they can when the software has been lacking. Do your homework and ask specific questions that pertain to your business, so you know if this is the right switch for you.

Pros

I love that this software has an app that parents can use that links with our system. This allows for easier communication of schedules. It also has a well thought out registration system and communication system (e mail and text messages). Their set up team and customer support were great to work with as well. It is a great system to keep your registration, teams, and billing all in one platform.

Cons

Once we had already switched over to the software we found a lot of things the software could NOT do, that we were told it could. It didn't work out as well for our business as we had hoped it would, which in turn made our lives a lot more complicated. The system was created to cover a broad range of things, and it doesn't get very specific into any one of those things. We needed specifics, and this is where it began to not work as well for us.

The right partner for growth

Overall I was very impressed. The level of customer service and personal attention was top notch. The customer support teams provided weekly and routine access to fully understand our needs and our goals. I consider them all to be valuable business partners.

Pros

The ability to quickly develop and implement a customized registration system to support our unique needs. With thousands of teams, players, leagues/divisions, LeagueApps was able to deliver a product that was efficient and functional from the start. As improvements were identified, the we were able to tweak the program to allow make the process smoother. On the website development side, the amount of collaboration and partnership was amazing. Together, the team and LeagueApps helped us envision and create a best in class website.

Cons

Data mining can be an issue. Consistency in the database an access to various levels of data can be improved. I am confident these issue will be addressed and LeagueApps will continue to grow and evolve along with our businesses.

Excellent software to manage business operations

Allowed the business to bring most of the product offerings within one operating system.

Pros

The ability to quickly add new programs and very effectively manage the components of our business. Was very easy to integrate into our business at first and eventually with any new product offerings.

Cons

Initially the lack of a mobile app. That issue has been solved and continues to improve for ease of user acceptance.

LOVE this program & the employees

I run an Adult Soccer League and LeagueApps has been a life & time saver for me! I would recommend them hands down. We have over 700 players and need to be able to stay on top of my game, LeagueApps maked this happen. My players LOVE the ease of registration as well as payment process. I love that I can track it easily. The financial reports, invoices, discount codes, etc are Awesome. I have been using LeagueApps for almost 2 years now and I have had to call them a few times. Every call has been a pleasant experience and my issue resolved the same day. The app is very user friendly, the employees are friendly and I can not say enough positive things about the entire program and employees! I would use them again if I was starting over!

Pros

Easy to use, Instant up to date info

Cons

After 2 years of using...havent found anything I can say negatively!

Thanks so much for the kind words, Michelle! We love being a part of what you're doing with Diva Soccer and look forward to many more years together!

My kind of people

Pros

Streamlined the operation of our club of 700+ members.

Cons

The apps functionality which I am aware the team are working on making it the best in the market

LeagueApps is fantastic!

We could not be happier with LeagueApps and the LA staff!

Pros

LA is easy for our customers to use and easy on the backend for our administrative staff.

Cons

I honestly do not have any "cons" regarding our implementation of LA.

DM Review

Pros

The usability and integration across multiple teams is second to none. I love how teams can pay their dues, check on status of games, order supplies.

Cons

Sometimes it clunky and gets bogged down

League Apps has changed my life!

I am the Director of Operations for a National Travel Team and until being introduced to League Apps, I was running our organization manually, what I believe I would now refer to as "the dark ages" and have now entered the "21st Century"! The process of setting up my registration system was a detailed but a quite simple process and my Launch Coach, Stephanie could not have made the process more...

Cons

HUGE step in the RIGHT direction

I LOVE the customer service hospitality that is constantly displayed by the staff. Their positive energy is infectious!! They are always willing and eager to assist their customers with any issues that may be encountered. It's also great that the company is focused on consistently developing their software.

Pros

I was originally using a competitor's software for general business operations. The feature that stood out to me for LeagueApps was the fact that customers may link their bank account to the platform for automatic payment deductions if they are paying for our services via installments. This allows our company to ensure that we are constantly receiving the payments that are owed to us in a timely manner.

Cons

Resizing images is simple with this software however I wish that I wouldn't have to use a third-party in order to complete this task.

Life Made Easier!

My husband and I volunteer together to run the Police Athletic League program and registration was always a nightmare! From the start -- the introduction demo call LeagueApps customer service was impressive! Our coach Stephanie was patient and helpful while she walked me through the steps to create our program site. The coaching calls were very productive and extremely helpful. Stephanie diligently...

Phenomenal!

I run a Parks and Rec Dept and have been using this system on a daily basis for two rounds of registrations. It requires some time to learn the nuances but overall it has been a great move for our dept. Just started using the RSVP feature and waiting on feedback to see how well it works. Customer service is second to none!

Pros

Cons

Takes time to learn, could use a calendar for the programs not just a schedule for games and events.

Great team motivated to make my new site everything I wanted and more. Quick responses.

Pros

I love the ease of setting up pages, posts, events, etc. through the divibuilder. The program is written in a way where it really simplifies the process for the user and makes website setup efficient and effective. When I did have a question the guys working with me were incredibly quick to get me an answer or find it if they did not know it. I would highly recommend coming to LeagueApps and giving it a shot.

Cons

I am working through the roster functionality currently and it's a little more difficult to set up that on previous sites. However, I think that once I learn how to do it the site will look better and will allow me to do more with less time.

Fantastic System!

League Apps has gone above and beyond for what we need. As a University Club Sports Department, our use of the system is different than what it was originally created for (city rec leagues) but they've worked with us to create solutions to match our unique needs. The work they did to integrate the League Apps side of the website to match our University's has been fantastic. The best part of League...

Cons

Use LeagueApps for everything!

I've realized how much this app helps us stay organized. It has minimized errors.

Pros

We are able to use it for everything! Registration, website, it's user friendly, and we use it for all of our sports.

Cons

This software is exceptional. I can't think of any area that it is lacking. As I said before, we use it for everything.

The League Apps Team and Software

Let me start by saying I have never designed or developed a website before. I have a full time job and do this as a volunteer for a non-profit organization. My salesman from LeagueApps was patient, helpful, and very excited to help my organization develop a website to meet all our needs. Once I started playing around with the tools it was very easy to layout the site and it was fun to create something...

Cons

Like what I can do with images of our players. That was extremely limited with our previous provider

Pros

I really like that I can easily manipulate images and have them be the size that I want. With our previous provider, I was limited to what was available within the page template, so I ended up with a lot of small images of our players. That's a huge selling point for me in favor of LeagueApps.

Cons

I'd like to see a calendar feature, where I could highlight an upcoming event right on the front page.

LeagueApps is awesome!

I have been involved with the sports industry for the better part of twenty years and LeagueApps is exactly what I've been looking for. The software is easy to use and to understand. The LeagueApps team is patient, professional and extremely friendly. Stephanie Vera and her colleague, Emily Mumford, are the best. They take as much time as needed to explain everything to you and go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied as their customer. It truly is a team effort. In addition, the software allows me to collect important data, it helps tremendously with organization of teams, leagues, tournaments, etc and it is user friendly for my customers to register for all of our services. Thank you LeagueApps for everything you do! You have a very satisfied customer!

The True Confessions of PlayMore

Once upon a time, PlayMore met a tremendous company named LeagueApps. As fate would have it, they turned out to be a tremendous company to partner with as they make our working experience as smooth as could be. They're always willing to listen to quality feedback that our organization has to offer and are quick to communicate how they can help accommodate our request(s). They're product is fantastic, and the customer service team is our of this world. We're lucky to continue on this journey with such a great professional partner, and we look forward to many more years of working with them! Sincerely, Mike McGough (PlayMore Sport & Social Club)

Cons

LeagueApps was easy to implement especially with the help of their Launch Coach

I have implemented a couple different software and Apps into my businesses. Most programs when sold to you sound like they are easy to implement and are not. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast and easy it was to get up and running. Using the App is easy and most importantly it has saved me an enormous amount of time. A normally multi step, time consuming addition of information, payment collection, paperwork, waivers, etc., has all been streamlined by this App. Now I have much more time to get more work done. If you want a great value for your dollar, an easy to use App and save time to do other tasks I highly recommend using LeagueApps.

League Apps Review

Pros: - Very helpful customer service team - mobile friendly is a huge plus - easy to create events, teams, tournaments registrations - automated registration emails to customers - great widgets and registration links - great site design team Cons: - payment systems are difficult to work with (not enough options for refunds, partial refunds, billing adjustments - having to manually adjust the amount billed after refunds from overpayments leaves lots of room for error) - can't store customer credits for future use - can't store customer credit card info - can't transfer $ from one customer to another or within a family account

Cons

I was already using this with another league. That is one of the reasons I switched for my club

Just found out today that I do not receive any email notifications when a product is ordered. It would be time consuming to have to check the report daily. And of course if I do not check it and someone ordered something I would not know. Also found out that if someone were to order multiple products they have to pay for all of them separately? I can't put my customers through doing that each time so I will have to order off line which is more time consuming for me and no money for you guys? I like the site and the customer service from you guys is great. Need to do more development work for the product side for sure. Thanks.

Best Sports Registration System I've Seen

I am continually impressed by the high level of coding and user flexibility that League Apps offers. It is one of the simplest yet most flexible sports registration system that I've experienced in my four years of serving as a sports admin utilizing several CMS-type platforms. Their support is top of the line and I wish it was the standard for the industry. Their people think innovatively and seem to always find optimal solutions for some very convoluted registration problems.