Cirrus Insight Reviews

4.35/5 (49 reviews)

Jennie Davis

Best tool for Increasing SalesForce Utilization

Reviewed 2018-12-27

We have increased our adherence of our sales team for loading email communications and capturing information for Salesforce. Previously we struggled to get our sales team to log communications with prospects and customers consistently. I am a huge proponent of this software!!!I believe that this software increases efficiency and productivity for Sales Teams. I have recommended this software for our company and others because of its ease of use and ability to log emails, set reminders and even schedule meetings within you gmail inbox. You do not even have to log into Salesforce as you can add documents, create notes and complete tasks within your email platform.

Mike Harvey

Helpful for the Salesforce-foucsed Sales team

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Cirrus is the best integration between Gmail and Salesforce that I have found - bar none. If that is what you need more than anything - then this product will fit that perfectly. It allows all emails to auto sync to the correct salesforce account/contact. The sidebar is useful to quick note taking within the client's profile, as well as looking up previous outreach efforts or existing business. It's very easy to setup and can be a big help for a sales team. Additionally, the meeting setup is the best I have seen and very simple to use (integrates into your google calendar as well)

Kevin Blessum

Cirrus is helpful for Gmail when it comes to tracking your email opens and offering reminders.

Reviewed 2018-06-06

It logged all of my outbound emails to Salesforce, tracked my email opens, provided analytics on the email opens/clicks/replies, as well as offered great functionality to stay on top of your work like "Send Later" or "Remind Me Later".The best thing about Cirrus is how you can have the software remind you of particular emails down the line. I used this feature every day to make sure I can remain adequately organized.

Heather Fisher

Easy for even the "computer-challenged" to use

Reviewed 2018-05-30

It allows for us to easily log emails into SF plus create follow up tasks. The best feature is the "send later" so you can type emails as you're working but send them at a future time!It is easy to use and they are updating and adding features often to stay competitive with Salesforce Inbox. We decided not to switch to SF Inbox because we have had such a positive experience with Cirrus plus Cirrus costs less!

Manuel Antonio Trinidad Romero

The easiest way to connect your Salesforce and Gmail together

Reviewed 2018-08-27

You nearly double your efficiency in client reach out simply by not having to go back and forth between your email and your Salesforce. The added value this sky rocketing extension brings to your team is simply baffling Cirrus Insight allows you to seamlessly connect your Gmail and your Salesforce together, allowing you to integrate all of the crm information of your client while you're working at the comfort of your email inbox. It's as if both programs merged into one!

Brad Banyas

Best Sales Side Automation for Sales Reps connected to Salesforce CRM

Reviewed 2017-10-10

Seamless integration to Gmail, Salesforce and Meeting Requests for Calendar invites. Better sales cadence outreach functionality, easy management of sales campaigns, visibility to the sales process through Cirrus Insight Flight Plans. Saves rep time and double entry of key information around the sales process with Salesforce CRM. Allows our sales team to spend time on key leads that are ready to engage. The ability to update Salesforce leads, opportunities and events from gmail. Also the built in calendar function and meeting scheduling is seamless across Gmail and Salesforce. Eliminates double entry in the crm , calendar meetings and your daily email communications. Saves time and provides real-time opens and reads on the mobile interface. The new Flight Plans option allows for sales automation and cadence set up for sequence follow ups and lead and prospect nurture. Very strong for any salesrep to set up their own cadences as well as group cadences defined by Sales Leadership. Deep functionality for affordable user pricing. If your moving into sales automation it is a must have for reps to save time and manage productivity. The ability to add leads and prospects to Flight Plan (Cadence) or remove is extremely easy for anyone to take advantage of.

Jason Miller

Makes logging Salesforce activity right from my inbox a breeze!

Reviewed 2017-01-25

As a season sales leader, the Cirrus Insight tool provides my team considerable ROI in keeping them within their Inbox and streamlining Salesforce updates. Gone are the days of spending an hour at the end of your day to log all of your sales activity and opportunity updates. The accuracy of my reports, pipelines, and forecasts have all drastically increased as a result of the Cirrus tool. When transitioning accounts, a sales rep can very easily view detailed notes and account activity captured by the CIrrus tool to seamlessly maintain account/sales momentum. Ease of use, UI, and streamlined ability to update records and activity in Salesforce

Anonymous

Good e-mail software with some clunkiness

Reviewed 2018-01-10

Easy to set up and sync with SFDC ; Meeting builder feature is very nifty ; side bar in Outlook has a ton of information and cuts down the need to go back and forth between Outlook and SFDC for sales related information

Dale Gish

Integrate Gmail and Salesforce, DONE!

Reviewed 2016-12-07

Cirrus Insight makes it easy to log emails, create leads, contacts and other records in Salesforce, right from your Gmail inbox. This increases the amount of data and the quality of data in your Salesforce Instance.Makes it easy to integrate Salesforce and Gmail. Makes me so much more efficient.

Solid Way To Connect OWA to JobScience/Salesforce

Reviewed 2017-12-19

The ability to see data on specific candidates that are in JobScience inside of OWA is great. It gives us an idea of what type of relationsship we may have with client and/or candidate as well as how we have reached out to them. We also use it to import CVs of candidates which has worked very well for us.

Chris Casseday

If you use Salesforce you need this!

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Obviously this is a perfect compliment to your Salesforce CRM. You can do so much right from your inbox without even having to log in to Salesforce. Track email opens, create and update records, and use the scheduling feature to save a ton of time!

Great way to track!

Reviewed 2018-08-29

The biggest thing I like about the software is how easy it integrates with Gmail. The tracking features are easy to tailor towards what you are trying to accomplish through emails. It takes up very little space within the gmail window, which for me is aesthetically pleasing.

Deborah Ecaruan

Great deal

Reviewed 2016-10-05

The features in this product were great, but lacked in a couple areas needed for our customer support department. Our sales team is pretty happy with it, though.Ease of install, administration abilities

Anonymous

Simple email to salesforce capture + email open tracking

Reviewed 2017-10-13

Emails automatically logged in Salesforce. Quick responses to opens when applicable.Ability to see when and where people are opening emails. Reliability with emails logged to salesforce, especially by my team members.

Julie Halverson

Cirrus review

Reviewed 2018-08-08

Cirrus insight takes the guessing away and the tracking is so simple. How could any sale team be without it?We use it for email tracking , scheduling meetings, follow up and links to salesforce. You can track emails and see how many times they are opened, including the attachments. Our team relies on cirrus.

Nathan Cohen

Cirrus for Endeavor

Reviewed 2016-10-05

I use it for one main function, to load emails in Salesforce. While I thought templates could be really interesting, everytime I've used it it's been a bit clunky. It's also been difficult to add members to Campaigns - though this is probably more a testament to how we structure our data rather than Cirrus.

Mari LEVY

Average Crm integration

Reviewed 2017-12-14

This seemed like a pretty simple and intuitive tool to log calls and to utilize on email campaigns. It seemed to do the job at the time. I actually like it better than Salesforce IQ but I think it's because the company chose to switch up before I fully got to realize the potential.

Ian Daniell

Great piece of equipment that works alongside office 365 to log all calls, emails etc

Reviewed 2017-10-04

seamless links with Salesforcethe seamless link with outlook 365 allows you to monitor all your emails and seamlessly link them to Salesforce and other applications

Anonymous

I love this overall, however I have had issues with bugs multiple times.

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Really helps our team better use salesforce. This has greatly improved how our team uses Salesforce and tracks activities. Its also a great way to keep track of task and contacts.

Lacey Pegram

Great gmail and salesforce plugin

Reviewed 2018-12-19

Easy to log calls, add contacts/leads to Salesforce.

Fabiana Hadrych

Integrate salesforce in your inbox in the easiest way!!!

Reviewed 2017-06-17

This is definitely the easiest way to integrate your contacts, inbox and many other different data + features within your organization.

CYNTHIA GENER

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewed 2016-10-05

USE IT WITH SALESFORCE. USER SAVES CORRESPONDENCE FROM POTENTIAL PROSPECTS AND SAVE IT IN SALESFORCE. THE EXPERIENCE IS SEAMLESS AND USER FRIENDLY. IT CAN ALSO BE CONFIGURED WITH CUSTOM OBJECTS. THE MOBILE APP IS VERY USEFUL FOR TRAVELING MARKETING FOLKS WHO TOUR THE COUNTRY TO HOLD EVENTS AND ATTRACT NEW PROSPECTS. SERVICE IS GREAT. INVITED THEM TO TBSR AND WERE VERY ACCOMMODATING TO HIGHER ED SPECIFIC CLIENTS.

Cirrus insight

Reviewed 2018-09-30

I liked how you could see tracking of emails, and create flight plans to reach out to a large amount of prospects

Dennis Cole (IT Admin)

Productivity through the roof!

Reviewed 2012-10-02

Being an IT Administrator, I'm constantly looking at different ways to help my users gain productivity and integration with our other services. As a nonprofit, the price for this app cannot be beat. The ability to be able to have Cirrus Insight right inside the Gmail interface has not only increased productivity, but has taken less time to train people on how to track emails and attach to different records within Salesforce. I've given this service 4/5 because though it is a great app, it still has plenty of room to grow and improve. If I could, I would give this app 4.5/5. The communication between Cirrus and myself has always been prompt and forthcoming of solutions. Their suggestion forum and feature request is taken with great seriousness and is key to their success. I already have 95% of my Salesforce users using this application, and will soon have 100%. I look forward to the developments that Cirrus brings out in the coming months/years. I am quite satisfied with this app and will use it for as long as Salesforce is around.

Philip Minasian

Great way to log activity into SalesForce

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Overall, I'd highly recommend Cirrus Insight to any sales team that want to streamline their activity logging processes and to folks that want a "mini Salesforce" inside their gmail instance. Cirrus Insight made it very easy for our reps to log their emails as activities in SalesForce. The read receipts and tracking also helped them follow up on emails that were never answered.