Cirrus Insight Reviews

4.2

How would you rate Cirrus Insight?

Pros

And the best part is, it happens within my Gmail Inbox. I do not have to go to Salesforce, but can review emails, opens, clicks, contacts, opportunities, accounts and more all from within Gmail.

Will G.

DC

Dennis Cole (IT Admin)

Nothing there are a lot of other good competitors out there.

Ar

Alon r.

Cons

Customer support is terrible. No training upon initiation.

JM

John M.

Very difficult to use, flight paths malfunction frequently, can't view templates alone, have to compose an email to edit any templates.

However occasionally the chrome add-on will conflict with other add-ons and there is difficulty with having the software program load up within the email program.

Jennie D.

I love Cirrus Insight so much, that I gladly put up with its issues

Transcript

Will G.: Hi. I'm Will. I'm a vice president of Solutions. I give Cirrus a five out of five, and for more...

Great piece of equipment that works alongside office 365 to log all calls, emails etc

seamless links with Salesforce

Pros

the seamless link with outlook 365 allows you to monitor all your emails and seamlessly link them to Salesforce and other applications

Cons

the support could be better although not sure who this will lie with. This could be a link with the Salesforce application or something else

I love this overall, however I have had issues with bugs multiple times.

Really helps our team better use salesforce.

Pros

This has greatly improved how our team uses Salesforce and tracks activities. Its also a great way to keep track of task and contacts.

Cons

This software is often very buggy, specifically regarding the calendar functions. However, support has been great!

Great gmail and salesforce plugin

Pros

Easy to log calls, add contacts/leads to Salesforce.

Cons

Google calendar plugin is a little buggy at times.

Integrate salesforce in your inbox in the easiest way!!!

Pros

This is definitely the easiest way to integrate your contacts, inbox and many other different data + features within your organization.

Cons

No cons! It simply is amazing. Something that might come to my attention is the ease of use. It's not too user friendly at the bery beginning.

GREAT PRODUCT

USE IT WITH SALESFORCE. USER SAVES CORRESPONDENCE FROM POTENTIAL PROSPECTS AND SAVE IT IN SALESFORCE. THE EXPERIENCE IS SEAMLESS AND USER FRIENDLY. IT CAN ALSO BE CONFIGURED WITH CUSTOM OBJECTS. THE MOBILE APP IS VERY USEFUL FOR TRAVELING MARKETING FOLKS WHO TOUR THE COUNTRY TO HOLD EVENTS AND ATTRACT NEW PROSPECTS. SERVICE IS GREAT. INVITED THEM TO TBSR AND WERE VERY ACCOMMODATING TO HIGHER ED SPECIFIC CLIENTS.

Cons

Fantastic service that makes SF manageable!

Pros

Made Salesforce accessible right from my email

Cons

Don’t really have a con bc to compare it to

Cirrus insight

Pros

I liked how you could see tracking of emails, and create flight plans to reach out to a large amount of prospects

Cons

Wasn’t the most user friendly, but I didn’t get to engage with the software long enough to really dive deep into functionality

Still a vital part of effective Salesforce use, but can be glitchy

Great support, and responsive account management.

Pros

I've used Cirrus for 10+ years in various roles. In my opinion it's a vital part of Salesforce adoption, and ultimately, it's utility. It really streamlines the process of capturing and tracking communications.

Cons

It's glitchy sometimes, and seems especially so if you have multiple Gmail accounts. At least a few times a month it vanishes from my inbox, and I sometimes have to re-download to get it working again.

Great tool for Sales People !

It has great features, I chose CirrusInsights over Salesforce SalesInbox

Pros

integration into Gmail and the attachment tracking

Cons

mobile experience needs some improvement. Attach.io should be included within the Gmail integration

Glitchy Gmail compatibility

Pros

The basic feature of logging emails into a Salesforce CRM is functional.

Cons

My team uses this software and at any given time, it’s not working for at least one of us. Ever since they upgraded their app, it hasn’t worked hardly at all. I like the idea of Cirrus, but it’s a pain, with no native nudges to remind users, lots of overzealous email logging, and very little training and troubleshooting available.

Productivity through the roof!

Being an IT Administrator, I'm constantly looking at different ways to help my users gain productivity and integration with our other services. As a nonprofit, the price for this app cannot be beat. The ability to be able to have Cirrus Insight right inside the Gmail interface has not only increased productivity, but has taken less time to train people on how to track emails and attach to different...

Cons

Great way to log activity into SalesForce

Overall, I'd highly recommend Cirrus Insight to any sales team that want to streamline their activity logging processes and to folks that want a "mini Salesforce" inside their gmail instance.

Pros

Cirrus Insight made it very easy for our reps to log their emails as activities in SalesForce. The read receipts and tracking also helped them follow up on emails that were never answered.

Cons

The integration with SalesForce often broke. I really wish it was more reliable.

Review of CI w/Office-Outlook

Pros

Very convenient to keep working with email, while at the same time entering/checking basic SF lead/contact/task info. That saves time.

Cons

It still does present some functional issues, at least with the Office/Outlook environment 1. UYpon creating a lead it does prompt/prefill contact details, bot somehow I can not use this prefill, so need to retype it all manually 2. It has a button to log a call, but upon clicking this button opens a screen with "new task"? 3. upon the latest update, my Outlook seems to have become much slower to respond (?)

Better tools out there for our purposes

It helped with transparency and visibility into customer communications but the negatives really outweighed the positives

Pros

Syncing data to Salesforce was essential, updating fields directly from your inbox, seeing if a customer had opened and clicked through

Cons

It CONSTANTLY caused inbox and browser issues. It reached a point where most of our team had to disable it to get any work done.

A great way to integrate with Salesforce

Cirrus was both professional and extremely helpful during my free trial period.

Pros

I was having issues linking my IPad Outlook emails to Salesforce. Cirrus has made that a done deal with no effort on my part. Is is a visually attractive integration with many features fully integrated into sales force.

Cons

There are some administrative challenges (beyond my pay grade) to making everything work in its most beneficial manner. We are not there yet, but...what is working is solving my primary problems.

ATTACH.IO is a good solution from Cirrus Insight that I would use again

I use it to send a pitch deck to potential investors. I am able to see who is actually looking at the deck and gain useful insight into how they spent their time on the deck.

Pros

Attach.io works well. It does what I expect it to do and gives me lots of information about who is viewing my documents, when, for how long, and even how much time they're spending on each slide. It is generally designed well. I really like the customized URLs

Cons

Login via oAuth feels cumbersome and re-asks for permissions to my google account each time. It is slow to use and I often find myself waiting a long time for page refreshes. It is very hard to understand how the attach.io product relates to the other offerings from Cirrus Insight. It is hard (impossible?) to find on their website. In fact, I'm not even sure I'm reviewing the product I'm supposed to be reviewing right now.

Makes customer experiences more personable

Pros

Cirrus Insights gives my team a more human touch when we interact with customers. It allows us to see emails exchanged between customers and other departments within our company so we have a good starting place for the conversation. It also collects the subject matter of the email so we have an idea of their interests.

Cons

The only current drawback to this software is that you cannot send a whole email chain to salesforce, you have to log one email at a time.

Good

Pros

Easy to use. Good reporting. Intuitive. .

Cons

Difficult login sometimes, would go in a loop

It's a worth while email tracking software that can be utilized for sales and service teams.

Email tracking, syncs email activities to Salesforce, schedule follow up reminders.

Pros

I like that it is very easy to sync with Salesforce CRM. I can even create new contacts or accounts from my Gmail through Cirrus.

Cons

Sometimes, I notice that Cirrus does not accurately track opens on emails i send out. I also have to manually click a button to make sure an email thread is properly added to the appropriate contact/account record in Salesforce.

Great Tool to integrate Salesforce & Gmail

Don’t know if a better easier tool that combines something people are used to using (Gmail) instead of trying for them to adopt into Salesforce. It gives our organization a lot more tracking.

Pros

Love that it integrates with Gmail. Which is a system that all our Reps already used. We love how it can create an event or task right there in Gmail.

Cons

The connection to Gmail breaks often and people end up not realize their emails/calendars are not being synced.

Great features great value a little buggy tho

Useful when it works but Frustrating when it doesnt

Pros

Salesforce sync, Gmail contact sync and email tracking and follow ups

Cons

Some features are buggy. Some emails get tracked and some don't event though tracking is always on by default. Google auth keeps dropping.

Seemed very promising but surprisingly nonresponsive customer support

Pros

The integration with Salesforce in theory should make this such a time saver. No more manual data entry of contacts or of emails received/sent as Activities in Salesforce. Fairly intuitive to use.

Cons

There were some bugs with some of the custom aspects of our Salesforce instance. That's fine. But I was on a trial and was ready to sign on for the service b/c it seemed so promising, but the customer service to try to resolve the bugs was surprisingly bad. I don't know if they were just stumped or what, but I followed up several times to try to get a sense of their progress, and they just never replied. They had been friendly at first, but perhaps the problem was bigger than they felt our business was worth, so they never followed up. It bummed me out not to be able to continue with them, but if they don't put on their best show of customer support before I'm even a customer, I couldn't trust they'd do their best when I was.

Cirrus combined with SalesForce and Gmail

Customer service is very good. Prompt and responsive. Was expecting more out of the product

Pros

Appeared to be a nice addon to manage my inbox and integrate with SalesForce. However, it does lack

Cons

- No ability to change the "from" email address when sending out an email blast to prospects. We offer a few different services and have to be careful where emails are coming from. - "Booking a meeting" from an email is tricky. If you have to change a date/time, my experience is that I have to delete everything and start over. - I actually liked the Boomerang Chrome extension better

Great for sharing documents

Pros

I've tried other products for sharing sensitive documents and Cirrus' Attach.io service is by the far most advanced from what I can tell. Unlike other products that simply share the documents as images which makes it easy for knowledgeable viewers to copy/download, Attach.io's technology actually recreates the document into an HTML document which makes it a little more difficult for viewers to copy/download information.

Cons

The billing and licensing processes/tools seem to be more complicated than they should be. I've had several issues in the past where billing lapsed and I had to navigate their license manager numerous times, which didn't seem to work. I eventually had to work directly with Customer Support to figure it all out.

One-Way Connections

Pros

This software is easy to understand and set up. It works well with Salesforce for my company to keep track of meetings and our scheduling! The customer support responds quickly and efficiently answers all questions.

Cons

When linked with Google for Gmail and google calendar, it needs to be refreshed multiple times a week. It often disconnects without warning.