Octopus CRM Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.78/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Also, they have a great customer support team, always ready to give a hand. Very nice people always over-delivering, they are great and this makes Octopus CRM even better.
The ability to be able to engage more with the prospects by being able to insert things like their title, company and even endorse their skills.
I love how the interface acts as a CRM and stores who you've sent messages to and what the message says. It helps out tremendously with my outreach and automating repetitive tasks.
That is a huge problem because it really restricts the personalization you can do. No inbox feature: To get back to replies you have to go into LinkedIn.
Hugely frustrated that the only support option is via email with a 4-6 hour turnaround time. This is expecially annoying when you have to go back and forth multiple times to get the answer you need.
The customer experience was awful when I finally needed something.

Octopus CRM users...

Hootsuite-logocaret

Hootsuite

CoPilot AI-logocaret

CoPilot AI

How would you rate Octopus CRM?

James R.

Owner

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

A whole lot of bang for your buck

Transcript

James R.: My name is James. I'm a digital marketing manager. I grade Octopus CRM two out of five stars....

Occasionally something too good to be true actually is real

Transcript

Rick H.: Hi, my name is Rick. I'm the director of sales for a digital marketing agency, and I give Octopus...

Great CRM for Social Selling

In general it has been really useful for contacting potential prospects. The way I have found it useful that I didn't expect, was that I actually use it to find new companies, rather than mass contact people from prospects that already exist. I will run a SN search for a job title in an industry, connect with all of them and a lot of them will be new companies I've not prospected before and I have already got a warm lead when they accept the connection request.

Pros

I really liked the ability to create campaigns and directly target groups out of sales navigator. A job that would have taken me hours a week via SN now takes me five minutes of setup, then happens in the background. It is really useful to be able to target large groups at once and it's super useful that Octopus will warn you before you hit the LI limits for activities. I have added approximately 2000 new connections in the last month and a half and haven't been blocked once.

Cons

It was difficult to figure out how to use it completely at the beginning, without my colleague who had used it for a while showing me.

Saves me time

Very positiv!

Pros

The fact that it can help me do tasks (sending personalized invitations) automatically so that I can do other productive tasks.

Cons

It´s a bit tricky to set up flows, I would like to set up a flow that first sends invitations, the waits a couple of days, then sends a message and so on...

Amazing CRM Addin for Chrome

Pros

This is super easy to use and very effective.

Cons

I feel like the pieces lacking in this software are actually limitations of the LinkedIn platform. This is a great tool. If I'm pushed, maybe something to be used outside of Chrome

Liking OctopusCRM

Multiple connection requests and messaging sequences

Pros

It has a lot of features, mainly the ability to create different funnels or sequences.

Cons

It's relatively new so layout and features keep on changing but somehow they seem to just get better

Build your Brand

My personal network has grown by 30%. My audience is seeing my posts, messages, and I have 2 new prospects per week as a direct result of using Octopus CRM daily.

Pros

Octopus CRM is easy to use and automated to capture target prospects. I can invite LinkedIn users to connect, message them to meet, endorse them to build rapport, and expand my audience within my network.

Cons

I wish that the service team could speak with me when I have questions. The email responses are prompt, but not as dynamic for helping me. I haven't been able to fully use the software and I'd like to.

Easy way to manage LinkedIn action

Octoplus easy me the way to interact en LinkedIn , expanding possibilities in expand my network and reach them after

Pros

The help that the software provide for daily task , allowing me to increase my SSI with less effort. Very Friendly interface to work with

Cons

A good improvement to launch will be automated task

Great option, wish it were a bit more!

I'm just trying to connect with more people in my industry and it's been great with a greater than 50% connect rate

Pros

It is the easiest to use of all the others I tried. I like the separate tab and the status indicator. Super easy to use, set and forget.

Cons

It seems to decide on it's own when I've reached the limit for visits, which I don't believe LinkedIn limits. So I wish it would allow unlimited visits. It's also not always "smart" when it comes to parsing names. Some people add an emoji before their name or have a two name first name. It allows you to edit, which is nice - but I wish it were slightly smarter. It does change all caps names to case caps.

Useful software

Pros

Octopus is a vital bit of kit when resourcing for candidates. It allows me to reach out to a very specific group of individuals in a quicker, more efficient way whilst allowing me to get on with other tasks. Furthermore, it allows me to manage my responses on LinkedIn far more efficiently than I could via the native messaging app.

Cons

Sometimes, connecting the connect message with the follow up messages can be a bit fiddly but is generally quite easy once you’ve figured it out.

Makes automating your outreach easier

It's helped me spend more time interacting with prospects instead of finding them and connecting.

Pros

The built-in protection for your account and the reporting. The time savings are HUGE though.

Cons

Transferring between campaigns is not difficult but not obvious at first. It works flawlessly though.

Octopus CRM - Trusted LinkedIn Automation Tool

Pros

A very seamless process, the software is great for reaching out to prospects on LinkedIn quickly. Campaigns can be created which run in the background, and the software is fast and efficient. To date it has been the main part of all of our LinkedIn campaigns in generating leads for us and our clients. Highly recommended - and we've tried a few!?

Cons

Some of the tutorials are not easy to understand, especially with regards to creating sales funnels.

Time saver CRM

before Octopus I used to add manual connection and follow up one by one. Octopus made my life very easy I can do 8hrs tasks within 30minutes now. Thanks, this is an amazing CRM/software and highly recommended to all colleagues and friens.

Pros

Dripping and Funnel features which is an amazing option it has.

Cons

Visit page which I didn't use honestly but yeah I didnt have good knowledge about this feature. I guess, i need to learn it might have good response.

Gamechanger

I love it. I will be hiring an assistant soon, and will easily be able to train them how to use this software.

Pros

I absolutely love this software. It has turned 20 hours of work marketing per week into 2, allowing me to focus on so many other things. It is intuitive, organized, and very affordable. It pays for itself 100 times over every month, as I can save time and reach out to so many more people very efficiently.

Cons

So far, I haven't seen anything major that I dislike. If I could recommend an improvement, I would like to see it be a little more obvious how campaigns are linked so you know you have the right workflow.

Octopus CRM

No problems, when I have reached out to support, I have gotten a relatively quick answer.

Pros

I like the CRM piece. Sometimes I have to reload it because I can't get to the CRM but overall it is easy to use and has been very helpful. I like the dashboard which gives me an idea of my connection success. I have not used all the features, but need to dive in. Technology and tools can be a bit of a struggle for me but have found this easy to use

Cons

I would say the CRM piece and that it loads everything into this and then it can be exported.

OK for beginners on LinkedIn. It does the basics but missing features

Its ok for beginners on LinkedIn to built simple funnels

Pros

You can create the basics around new contacts requests and funnels on LinkedIn

Cons

You can't automate simple things like birthday wishes, new job roles / anniversary wishes. For me automation should also include all the options for scheduling posts (texts, pics, videos), following who engages on the posts and adding the person automatically on funnels, sending contact requests to those who engage and are not 1st connection; engage with other people's posts; etc. there is so much more which is missing still

Excellent Solution for Expanding Your LinkedIn Network

Octopus CRM has helped me expand my network of like-minded and backgrounded entrepreneurs, many of whom I have connected with offline and am now actively working with.

Pros

Funnel feature that automatically moves individuals from one interaction to another is key for my continued engagement with connections on LinkedIn.

Cons

I would like to see a feature where Octopus CRM invites connections to 'follow' my company page automatically (can click a follow link from the message) rather than the two step process that must be gone through where I send a message and the recipient has to go to my company page and then click the follow button.

Fácil de usar e automatiza as tarefas.

Antes da utilização do Octopus eu realizava manualmente a prospecção via Linkedin e agora tenho mais tempo e produtividade porque as atividades são automatizadas.

Pros

O software é muito prático e fácil de usar. Recomendo.

Cons

Eu gosto de todo o produto, não tenho sugestão de melhoria.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Great Tool

Great tool, fast customer service, well priced

Pros

Great tool for building and executing sales funnels within LinkedIn

Cons

Very little wrong, some small errors when importing LI searches but after speaking with their customer service i got this resolved

Octopus CRM Review

Basically this is great tool. There are some complicated features but everything is good at all. The most wierd this is the managing my letters of different campaigns in one inconvenient place - right up small window :)

Pros

The system can track my contacts and messages and it organises the letters chain. I don't need to find people from the past to send them follow-ups

Cons

The interface is complicated. It is hard to manage the chains. Ex. If I would like to run several campaigns it would be messy. The best way would be to show the trace visually on the interface like a way of steps and have ability to manage the whole the trace.

Octopus save me a lot of hours on a weekly bases

Octopus is a great tool for our sales team. We save countless hours contacting leads one by one and give us the possibility to contact a lot more prospects than we would do if we had to write one by one. Is a great tool that gives your sales team the ability to do outbound in a massive efficient way.

Pros

What I like the most is that I can setup different messages depending on my prospects and then send personalized messages to the different industry leads I have saved in my Linkedin lists. It is very easy and simple to use.

Cons

I would like a feature tu respond massively to responded users and a more complete dashboard of my activity.

Best LinkedIn Marketing Tool Available

10/10 really great. Been in contact with support multiple times, and every time was pleasant.

Pros

Really easy to use. The dashboard is clean, support is amazing, I could write a novel here.

Cons

Slows down computer when running a campaign

A whole lot of bang for your buck

Overwhelmingly positive. The amount of time and stress that it saves me is so worth it!

Pros

Octopus saves me so much time and hassle. It does it job and has taken care of some of the boring, mundane parts of my workload every day. It’s a powerful tool that you’d think would be way expensive but is really affordable!

Cons

It can be a little overwhelming at the beginning as you’re setting things up, but they have really good support videos to help guide you through.

I would recommend this software as long as the person performing the duties to keep up with all the follow ups has the time to do it.

Pros

It makes connecting with other business owners easy and the follow up is great as long as you are using the software.

Cons

The CRM can be difficult to use and very sensitive with the data you upload. I have had issues and it took a bit to figure out, which is honestly a waste of time when this is suppose to save time. It takes a long time to launch the crm in the follow ups and messages.

Useful and efective

Pros

It was super easy to integrate in our sales cycle pipeline. We prospect a lot using it.

Cons

A shared pool of contacts for all sales team to track what's happening with the contacts we are reaching out.

Review by Cools

Also the customer support is great.

Pros

To get in touch with my target group, it works amazing.

Cons

The things that weren't told before about using the tool in a safe way and not getting your account block.

Octopus CRM A big plus for growing Linkedin

My overall experience with Octopus CRM has been awesome. I will continue to use it.

Pros

I like the CRM feature and my ability to pick the contacts that I want to interact with. It is also very simple to use.

Cons

Sometimes I forget the process to execute software. There should be something in the program that steers you in the right direction without having to watch a tutorial.