SalesNOW Reviews

4.6

How would you rate SalesNOW?

Pros

The support is outstanding at SalesNOW. The application is also very easy to you and not cumbersome like many of the apps out there.

DB

Dan B.

I can't say enough good things about the quality of the organization's customer support. They are simply the best of the best.

LD

Les D.

The product and people at SalesNOW has been great to deal with. Any issues that I have are taken care of quickly and they are always super responsive.

MB

Marshall B.

Cons

The only problem we had was getting people use to using this.

LH

Lynn H.

I have no negative feedback about the company or the product.

KN

Kim N.

One of the shining lights in the murky CRM industry. Cons: This must be a trick question.

KR

Kevan R.

Easy Software & Customer Service is excellant

Our Sales Team consists of 5 individuals at 4 different locations. With this CRM, we are now able to put everyone on the same page. It connects and allows for collaboration between Management and their inside/outside Sales Reps.

Pros

The ease of customizing it to fit your needs.

Cons

It does have a few limitations...but all CRM's have this issue.

Every aspect of the experience has been wonderful.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and easy to use in our day to day operations. We can track the progress of our projects with the click of a button.

SalesNow Review

Pros

Ease of use and the advanced search ability

Cons

Sometimes gives out to much info when trying to find a particulate bit of info.

IFCO - review

Mark Durst and his team are very attentive to our needs. They go above and beyond to meet our expectations. They are very responsive and offer great problem solving solutions.

Pros

The system is very versatile and allows us to be creative with our solutions.

Cons

At times the program can be slow to load.

Excellent product and service

We are able to track a bid pipeline and our rep activities with this system and provide our Corporate Office with information they are interested in reviewing. We have had excellent Customer Service and I am very impressed with the system and the support we receive. I can give this an excellent rating and that is very rare!

Pros

This is by far the easiest CRM system I have worked with. Our company previously used another system and it was clunky, not user friendly at all, so no one would use it. Our reps are actually excited to use this system and that is all I could ask for!

Cons

So far, I haven't found anything I dislike about SalesNow.

We need Sales...NOW!!!

Great company...great people...great product...great potential.

Pros

There are three primary reasons to consider SalesNOW as your CRM... 1) The upfront Qualifying and Profiling of your needs is critical in providing the right solution for your biz 2) The ability to customize fields and create your specific template is awesome 3) The people at SalesNOW actually care about helping you create a viable solution to your needs Our company really is a customer...and we are very satisfied with the product and the experience.

Cons

I would like to create forms and templates...but we are on a budget.

Great Software & Support

Now we actually ARE keeping track of what is going on with Leads and following through to the Deal. I can see an improvement in our sales - for the better!

Pros

The service, support and ease of use of the software.

Cons

The only problem we had was getting people use to using this.

SalesNow Review

Great experience that allows me to easily track my sales funnel.

Pros

Intuitively it is pretty easy to use. Allows for easy accountability and communication within the sales team.

Cons

Just think there could be a better way to display notes for a contact.

Very good system and an amazing system at the price.

The system is much more powerful and robust than we need. It does everything we need it to very well and does much, much more. We really like using it but our implementation has been difficult since it is new to us. I wish we could "hide" the things that we will likely never use to streamline the system more to our business model. We are a retail environment and it is not really tailored for retail (none are), it is more suited for B2B. Overall we are very happy with it and still learning all of the details and things it can do.

Pros

Very powerful and very inexpensive

Cons

Not specifically tailored for retail use.

Pretty great, they always get back to you at a reasonable time, polite and the product is overall really great to use.

Pros

I like the layout on both the app and computer, easy to use and maintain

Cons

Email integration is not part of salesnow

SalesNOW Review

I can't say enough about how good our experience has been with them. After talking with numerous other sales programs, they were the organization that 'got' what it was we are doing as a nonprofit religious organization and were able and oh-so willing to do some customization for us - all a a fraction of the cost of the other sales programs! We've now used them for 9 months and couldn't be happier. Their sales folks have become friends and have our organization's mission at heart.

Pros

The company's non pushy sales reps, the way they understood our mission, they way they tried to contain the cost for us, the quick response time of the reps when we do have a question.

Sales Now

Pros

Perfect for our agency. Great cost! CRM that does what we need to have done. Gives us a great look at our agency!

Cons

no major problems... enjoy the product. Helps

Very functional user friendly CRM.

Pros

Ease of use, economical with great mobile capabilities particularly mapping and voice dictation features.

Cons

Not as flexible with report customization as we'd hoped, although built in reports are very good.

Superior Support

The support staff at Sales Now is by far the best I deal with. The Durst team is very helpful. The best way to describe them: Fast, responsive and helpful!!!!! We deal with hundreds of vendors and no one compares in the support department

Pros

Ease of use and speed of generating reports

Cons

could be more custom tailored to our business

Thank you Chris for your review. We continue to add new functionality to better service TWGW. Thank you for continuing to recommend ways to improve the SalesNOW experience for your business.

Info

Very happy

Pros

Easy to use and great customer service, I would highly recommend

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about it.

Great tech support

I realized that help is always at the end if a phone call. Anytime I reach our for guidance or help with Sales Now issues are resokved.

Pros

Very easy to use and customized to my business.

Cons

Don't have a person to send sales orders to and have them update the account.

"Hey Sharon, Thanks so much for your feedback. Would you like to discuss how we can make the sales order process more seamless? We are glad to know that you can trust that we are always here to help and only a phone call away. :) I hope you have a great day! Cheers, Jason"

Good; Needs to be Faster

Pros

Vendor support. Ease of navigation. Ability to tailor it.

Cons

Very slow speed with several functions. In our case, this is particularly the situation with the Deals area.

SalesNow for Manufacturers Reps

SalesNow gives us immediate visibility of our Sales Rep activity and opportunities. Again, very easy to adopt and helps us keep our Customer and Factory Contacts organized and accessible.

Pros

Easy to implement and use. All the features we need but no overkill or complication. Lots of help from our SalesNow associate Caleb.

Cons

We're almost two months in and I can honestly say that we have no issues with the SalesNow software. It offers everything we needed in a CRM.

SalesNOW

Overall bang for buck is good, especially if you have a team of salespeople that are not overly tech savvy.

Pros

What I liked best about this product is ease of use and easy to customize. Reporting is easy and intuitive.

Cons

What I liked least about this product is that it doesn't seem to work well on iOS. You are unable to lookup contacts by email address and instead of opening up pages in a new tab, it opens them up in a new window.

The Goldmine in SalesNOW CRM System

I love working with this. The ease of use is making my education of the company a smoother process.

Pros

The way to breakdown the customers from the leads in my database is making the job so simple.

Cons

The email is a bit clunky for me but I am working through it and trying to find a better way.

SalesNow is a great CRM!!

Pros

Very easy to use. The set-up was simple and the back-end customer service was phenomenal!

Cons

There were a few glitches with the software when using Google email.

Basic & a bit clunky, but excellent support

Pros

Straight forward, intuitive, and comes with exceptional service.

Cons

All but the most basic of customization requires assistance. User interface feels dated and clunky.

Easy to Implement, but Detailed in Scope

Pros

A large number of useable out of the box features, very minimal customization required. We were operational with 80% of our requirements in 90 minutes. It can also be easily customized if required, the edit tabs are well laid out and all fields can be edited.

Cons

Standard reporting is very good, when you do make some field edits, you do need to ensure the reporting properly catches them, we did have one or two glitches, but ntohing serious.

SalesNOW Review

I really like SalesNOW - they are super attentive and it's great for someone who is lookign for a CRM at a great price.

Pros

I really like how customizable the software is and how available the support team is. Also, the price is great!

Cons

The software has its limits and is a little clunky to use. Also, every time you want to make a change after the initial setup, the customization fees can be steep.

This CRM is a home run!

We literally had this product up and running and UTILIZED in days!

Pros

As an outside consultant, I was able to be objective with this process and the evaluation of software. This product is very flexible and easy to use for all levels of technical abilities. Dashboards provide visibility to executives and the sales team can easily enter data on the road. Their customer service team provides innovative solutions that improved communication and insights. I would recommend SalesNow again and again.