inSitu Sales Reviews

inSitu Sales

Field sales, distribution and e-commerce management tool

inSitu Sales

Review Summary

4.7

A must have, for mobile account management.

InSitu Sales offers an outstanding software at a great price. The customer service is outstanding! We run and organize most aspects of our business from mobile billing, account info, routing, sales history and have it all sync with QuickBooks. After our old software was no longer being supported, the switch to InSitu Sales has helped to make us more efficient while providing the customer a detailed, professional invoice.

Pros

The customer service is outstanding! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team truly care about making sure the software is doing exactly what you need it to do. The ability to customize certain aspects to work with the way we do business. The affordability of this software simply can't be beat.

Cons

The time to make certain changes in the software can be lengthy. Need more personal training on how to use new features in the system.

InsituSales saved my business

I was using a different product before that was designed for use on a PDA which was really a great product before Microsoft went to Windows 7. The developer decided to stop supporting it and I was left with nothing to do but start searching for a new product. I looked at a few things but they were all too expensive. Then I discovered InsituSales and thought I would give it a try. Man am I glad I did. At first there were some issues, but they were always there for me and whenever I asked them to add a feature or just show me how to do something they were on it.

Pros

Ease of everything. Customer service is very good. Price is Right.

Cons

I guess learning how to use it in the beginning, but once I got started it was a pleasure.

Overall positive

Pros

Easy to use Customizable Have a lot of options

Cons

You need to have good tablet (high processor) to keep buffering time down. We have over 3000 items and with the tablet we were using it was slow.

Thanks for the feedback. Let me also address the performance comment. Large item lists requires more powerful tablets or smartphones. In the Android ecosystem is a bit more difficult but something with more than 3GB of RAM should work. In iOS devices the new iPads, iPhones (2018+) and iPad mini (2019) would be a good choice. Moreover, other factors such us multiple warehouse locations and price lists can slow the performance but with a powerful device should be ok. Thanks again!

Great app, save us a lot of working time!!!

Same a lot of working time entering the sales orders. Improve our sales and the relation with our customers. Able to organize better our sales catalogs.

Pros

Easy to use, and implement. Very responsive customer service. Help us to customize our company needs. Communication in English and Spanish. Reasonable monthly fee.

Cons

Need more features, but they update and improve the app constantly.

Excellent Product for Field Sales and B2B Ecommerce!!!

We've just gotten started but already it has provided our field sales people with so much information at their finger tips and allows them to quickly respond to our customers questions.

Pros

This product does so many things for field sales people and does them well! It serves as a quoting, order taking, B2B ecommerce and even CRM tool. Synchronizes our field sales activities with our website and our inside office accounting software. The Insitu techincal support team are great! They work extremely hard to constantly improve their product with stronger features and functionality. We plan to continue to migrate all of our company divisions onto this system.

Cons

There are a few "bugs" but the Insitu team work tirelessly to fix them.

Great offline software

Very friendly and helpful customer service.

Pros

My salespeople needed a software that works offline and can be uploaded at a later date. As they frequently travel they do not always have internet access and making a client wait for spotty internet to kick it was unprofessional and annoying. This is an easy to use system that can be used for the salesperson on the go anytime, anywhere.

Cons

There were some issues occasionally with invoices failing to import into quickbooks and we needed to look out for that.

Insitu sales your best choice for on the road invoicing

I am using it to maje invoices and track my sales ,inventory, profits, customer service,and organizing customer visits

Pros

Very easy to use Synch with Quickbooks Has so many useful features in luding routing and customers geolocation

Cons

Every aspect of the app is good ,i have no complains

inSitu Sales Review

I love it! It made our lives so much easier.

Pros

The software is user friendly and easy to use.

Cons

The app is better with with ios (iphone). The android version is not the same.

InSitu

Pros

Easily integrates into QB, customer service is always willing to help.

Cons

Several needed updates cause hiccups in our daily routine

Addressed most of our needs

Pros

- Very customizable - Easy for end level user

Cons

- Might be complicated to setup - Customer service could be faster

Great product

happy

Pros

We used to have to re input the orders into quickbooks, now the sales reps put them in their selves.

Cons

fine.

Fast and Reliable product

Pros

It the best sale management monitor and generate sales.

Cons

It took some time to input and connect all the database.