Oracle Cloud CX Logo

Oracle Cloud CX

Cloud-based advertising and customer experience platform

Oracle Cloud CX Reviews

User ratings

4.3

• Likelihood to recommend8.07/10

See full reviews by rating

It helps up deploy our new software to everyone seamlessly, and provides a good customer interface.
The program seems to crash on occasion, and it can run slow at times but other than that I don't have any other issues with it.
It's a difficult software at first but I've gotten used to it and nowadays I don't trade for any other.
How would you rate Oracle Cloud CX?

Could not be happier with Oracle CX

Very positive, have loved every minute of working on Oracle CX.

Pros

Amazing powerful tool that makes CX and CRM management so simple and easy to use in any company of any size.

Cons

Daunting interface when you first launch Oracle, but you quickly overcome this.

Oracle RightNow CX

Pros

This product is easy to work with for what it does as a Contact Management System. The user is empowered to make the product fit their needs down to customizing capabilities that are typically 'for cost' services done by the vendor.

Cons

There are some email management limitations that I would like to see improved, such as multiple contacts per incident. We have been a customer of RightNow way before the Oracle acquisition; since Oracle taking over, there are multiple layers of red tape that did not previously exist, in addition to discontinuing the valuable developers conferences.

Inefficient

Pros

I enjoy data entry and data management. I liked the ability we had in CX.

Cons

It is extremely hard to teach major gift officers how to use this software, it's much more technical than our team was willing to work with.

Oracle Cloud CX is very secure

Pros

Oracle Cloud is an excellent software, very secure and a system that I can insert documents, send messages to the team.

Cons

Smart, Quick and Simple Retail Solution.

Deeper look into our business. Great for tracking inventory, building customer profiles, and easy to use!

Pros

Oracle CX retail solutions has brought our company a much smarter, comprehensive, and cutting edge look into our business. Easy to explain to team members, great for looking into inventory, and automatic promotions on transactions are just a few of the perks of Oracle.

Cons

There are some occasions that there are some hiccups with starting up the software, but it usually is an easy fix.

Oracle for ECommerce

I work for an ECommerce company and I use Oracle Cloud every day. I set up new items so we use it to add our skus and manage our vendor agreements and purchase orders. Oracle Cloud makes this very accessible and easy to undergo this process.

Pros

I like the the user face and setup of the program. It makes it easy to use and access the functions you need. I work in ECommerce and we use the program a lot for managing vendor agreements and accessing Purchase Orders.

Cons

The program is a bit slow and lags quite a bit. It took me a while to get used to moving at the pace it goes. Other than that, I don’t have many complaints.

Oracle CX - Sales Cloud. Efficient product and easy to adapt.

Oracle CX - Sales Cloud. Manage a complete sales system, be it small, medium or large. The strength of Oracle CX-Sales Cloud is remarkable, since it has a pre-established configuration of the basic and intermediate aspects of the sales mechanism and the supply of services.

Pros

Oracle CX - Sales Cloud is a product that provides a great facility to establish a complete program of sales and CRM. Adapted to any company dedicated to the supply of services and sales, provides technical support to the efficient and quality user. At the interface level, it provides a complete visualization of the components with a nice and intuitive design. Its cost is high, since it is a product of Oracle and for this and other reasons its cost is high, but it can still be acquired without a greater risk of loss of investment.

Cons

Oracle CX - Sales Cloud offers few options to modify; In turn, it does not allow access to more advanced configuration functions. It allows you to choose visual themes, the limit is that you can only choose the available ones. The internal CRM of Oracle CX - Sales Cloud does not allow managing a volume of detailed information, it simply provides tools for a segmented and generalized administration.

Good tool for the administration of clients with potential sales.

Simple administration on the functional safety of users, easy creation of reports, and workspaces that allow agents to view incidents of reported cases.

Pros

Good ease of use at the console level, the creation of profiles and administration of user accounts is one of the main benefits of this oracle tool

Cons

This tool has little documentation in the market, in addition to functionalities that in other softwares turn out to be easier to perform, such as its syntax in its native code.

Very flexible and easy to use.

Overall it is a good sales tool. Top quality with low cost.

Pros

I like that its a powerful simple tool and easy to use for new emplyee and it does not need special training to use. I like its elegant yet smooth platform for both browser and mobile app. I like that its costs is lower for its category. I like that we can do a lot of customizations.

Cons

The global search was slow for me. Eventhough the effort that Oracle makes to improve their performance I constantly find myself refreshing to gather accurate data.

Lots it can do

Pros

Oracle CX is a great product for interacting with our customers, giving them a good face of our company. It has lots of reports and lots of powerful tools to use. It helps up deploy our new software to everyone seamlessly, and provides a good customer interface

Cons

It is really complex to use, customer support is pretty hard to understand and follow directions. They need better hand holding and better answers to the issues that my staff brings up.

Excellent for support organization

Pros

It has an easy to use interface. It helps keep everything organized with you and your customers.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was the time it took to load the application.

Great experience

Great platform

Pros

Real-time insight into employee information. Supported more rapid HR decisions by gathering all the records into Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud. Managed to increase process efficiency.

Cons

I feel it can be improved upon by giving more flexibility and customization to cater to organizations' needs. Can focus on legal and statutory aspect at regional level.

Oracle CX is a great CRM package

My overall experience with Oracle CX has been okay so far. We used it at work and it made handling customer calls easy since you could document and have a list of past interactions as well.

Pros

It's easy to use, the menus are self-explanatory, the software has lots of features all information is contained in one program

It Does its Job

In general, it did its job in helping me to store data.

Pros

The process forced me to really think carefully before entering the information into the database - which is always good for sensitive documents.

Cons

I didn't like that I needed to learn how to communicate with oracle, one needs to have an understanding of SQL...

Excellent CX Software

Pros

It allows to connect customers interactions with brands easily not matter which channel the customer used to interact with the business.

Cons

It doesn't let you customize so you end up using a lot of out of the box functions but it's really dificult when you need an specific function for your business.