Dasheroo Reviews

Business Dashboards

Review Summary

Pros

Love the easy to use template and custom dashboards. Dasheroo is an affordable option to monitor and track metrics at a glance.

Easy to Use, Integrates with tons. Staff is friendly and approachable - API for big nerds to use their own data.

Jason J.

M always torn using Dasheroo or Cyfe, so I use both.

Darian R.

3.9

Having all of your data points at your fingertips is quite empowering!

Pros

It's easy, it's fun to put together and the dashboards are beautiful. It's just a simple visualization tool that does exactly that. If that's what you're in the market for, then you're hard pressed to get something easier and nicer to the eye.

Cons

It's not a BI tool. So don't expect any real analytics, but then again perhaps you already knew that!

Cost Effective Dashboard

Pros

Click, click and done. Took me a few minutes to create a dashboard that was functional and informative. I get all my stats emailed to me daily, weekly and monthly. It makes my life easier to catch trends or gaps in performance.

Cons

Wish there was a dashboard that would allow me to see all competitor stats on one dashboard, rather than individual ones. Makes it hard to get the information I need at a glance.

I want to love it, but too much wasted screenspace

Pros

Free plan, which is always great. Reasonable pricing for small businesses and entrepreneurs with a substantial amount of connections to Social Media Profiles & Analytics to give a nice snapshot of KPI's (Key Performance Indicators). Overall, pretty good value for the money spent.

Cons

Serious amount of wasted screen space. Using a standard 1920 x 1200 monitor I estimate that 40% of the screen space is wasted. The dashboard is presented in a boxed layout in the center of the screen and there is a ton of unused space to the left and the right of the dashboard. I'd love to see the option to use the entire screen space.

Simple Tool for Easy Cost Effective Dashboards

Dasheroo dashboards make it easier for our marketing team to be agile with market trends and the effectiveness of current campaigns.

Pros

Cons

Not very integrateable with other software. Makes tracking a little over simplified.

Easy to get going, maybe not the in right direction though

Pros

So, it is really easy to get going. You can get a dashboard up easily, and get it working in no time. However, it might not be the right dashboard for your needs. So, at least you know right away if it is the right tool for you.

Cons

I found some of the use cases a little bit too over simplified. In my instance, I was trying to connect it with a SurveyMonkey data set. It just didn't do what I wanted it to, and there was no way to get it there.

Simple and easy to connect

I was looking to great a personal dashboard with a range of information sourced from google sheets, as google sheets the location where my smart devices report their information.

Pros

It can easily and directly integrat and pull data from google sheets

Cons

The designs of the dashboards are not very modern like for example those of Databox

Amazing. No More Logging In and Analyzing!

We've loved it so much we reached out to Dasheroo to become partners. We do Marketing for around 100 businesses with an online presence, as well as successful people who are just too busy. Our Virtual Assistant company (VA Staffer) manages dozens of Social Media Campaigns, and Inbound Marketing campaigns that require closely monitoring results. We reviewed the new (and Free) Dashboard on our Blog today that integrates with: • Google Analytics • Facebook • Twitter • Youtube • Aweber / Mailchimp • Linkedin • Salesforce • and probably more (if you're doing it right) How long does it take you to log in and actually look at all that stuff? Once you get into it, what are you actually looking at to measure your growth? This is a MUST HAVE App

Pros

Easy to Use, Integrates with tons! Staff is friendly and approachable - API for big nerds to use their own data.

Cons

Nothing so far, maybe just add more integrations, would love to see SEM Rush.

Dasheroo

Pros

Have once tried multiple other softwares to analyse the data but one of my friend recommended this post which have never ever searched for any other software

Cons

No cons found... this field should be optional instead of mandate

Waste of time and money

Pros

The reason I chose this tool is that it includes all the marketing channels I need to report on, for example, Mailchimp. It looked like it would be easy to use....

Cons

It seemed easy to set up but I soon realised the free version doesn't include more than a month of data, so is essentially useless. So I upgraded to the paid plan as it was indicated that this would include more historical data. Again, it doesn't include more than a month. So I upgraded again to the next tier, and even though it's supposed to it STILL doesn't show more than a month of data!! Complete waste of my time. I've tried resolving and haven't heard back. Avoid!

Dasheroo makes dashboard creation a breeze.

Pros

Dashboard creation is incredibly ease to do, it's a breeze to share dashboards with external users as well.

Cons

Not much really. I'm always torn using Dasheroo or Cyfe, so I use both. Dasheroos dashboards are a bit more visually pleasing!