Zoho Analytics Reviews

Pros

The customer service is very responsive, you can keep in touch by just leaving a message in the chat window. It is a very affordable solution for the creation of sophisticated reports with ease.

AJ

Anil J.

The tool has been very helpful in generating project reports, integrating data and allowing our operation team to gain greater insight into our client's needs.

It has been very helpful to get the response of our campaign that helps in boosting our business.

Saugat S.

Cons

Customer support is awful. The company is based in India and getting someone to respond is a trial, let alone having a chat.

DA

Deni A.

BC

Brandon C.

The features this product offers are somewhat limited, in terms of data manipulation and report variety.

DT

Daniel T.

Glenn S.

Talent Development Manager

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Reports made Simple

Transcript

Glenn: Hey, my name's Glenn, I'm a talent development director for the telecommunications industry, and...

Powerful Analytics Platform For Business

Transcript

Skye: Hi, my name is Skye. I'm a marketing director in the interior design industry, and I give Zoho...

Powerful Analytics Platform For Business

Giving our executives real-time access to the numbers that matter. Having that available means we make better decisions, respond faster to threats and opportunities and grow our business quicker.

Pros

The endless reports that are possible. I can connect different data sources and then get beautiful, real time reports on all devices that capture our business at a glance.

Cons

The tool can need coding ability or a developer to get some reports you need. A more intuitive way of doing this would be appreciated for the non-coder.

Powerful analytics, enterprise features, with a learning curve

Overall, if you need a data display solution that can hook up to nearly anything, and is robust enough to grow with you, Zoho Analytics may be perfect. The charts and dashboards are gorgeous, and with a little time, you can really come up with some cool dashboards to display almost any data. The learning curve is a bit heavy at first, but it's worth the time invested.

Pros

Zoho Analytics can virtually do anything. If you know what you are doing, there really isn't much you can't show in terms of data. Whether you need simple website data, PPC ad data, or data from your remote database, Zoho Analytics can do it. And I love how beautiful the reports are! Also, it is SUPER flexible. The ability to have live dashboards that users can drill down into the info is just excellent, and it runs like butter.

Cons

If you need something that isn't a popular service to be integrated, it can be a little difficult. You can hook Zoho Analytics to almost anything, but it can take a little development knowledge for the more advanced tasks. Also, it's a little convoluted in how reports are set up vs dashboards vs individual graphs, etc. Figuring out how it all works together, and keeping it all organized, takes a bit of time to master.

Zoho Analytics Day to Day Use

The way that Zoho Analytics is easy to use makes my work simpler. I would now be able to have computerized reports and can plan messaging which comes in exceptionally convenient." "The simple method to make reports, diagrams and dashboards that entrance your information and give you perceptions for extraordinary knowledge

Pros

For business information investigation, Zoho Analytics is the ideal apparatus that we utilize and foster reports. Once more, in various social roads and destinations, Zoho Analytics is the assessing project of what is moving and individuals' interests Admittance to make custom reports which is extremely simple to make

Cons

Zoho ought to give some preparation to new clients. not extremely easy to understand to those don't as of now have some fledgling information Once more, Zoho Analytics reconciliation with some product like Zoho Flow isn't so powerful

Beware - Zoho Preys on Smaller Companies with Weak IT Controls

Pros

Zoho Analytics was easy to set up and easy to implement. Even writing queries - albeit through a bit of a clunky interface - was pretty easy. I enjoyed being able to set this up and get the users running quickly.

Cons

Zoho decided to forge my e-mail address for all notifications from our analytics account. Their e-mails used to come from a Zoho notifications address. Now, they are sending e-mails - from their own servers - that purport to be from me. Naturally, my company's spam blocker bounces these. Since new users must respond to one of these spoofed e-mails, I can no longer set up new users, at all. They're...

only used this a couple of times

overall very positive but will not be continuing with this

Pros

the best thing is the ease of set up for a trial. i didn't have to spend a ton of time getting it put together

Cons

did not love the layout as much as other softwares i've used

Specialised Software Services

As a semi-literate database developer, I have enjoyed every aspect of the system and highly recommend it because of it's depth in functionality and also because it is highly affordable.

Pros

I recommend the ZOHO Analytics system because of its ease of use and versatility, data is easily uploaded and controlled, the ZOHO servers are always up and responsive, the user interfaces I am able to present to my clients has created a real wow factor. The dashboards, KPI widgets, graphs and themes leave you with endless opportunity to design multifaceted dashboards. The support team is also always more than willing to assist - I honestly can not fault ZOHO on their Analytical system at all.

Cons

There have not been many shortfalls that I have encountered with the system, in areas where there are concerns I know that the ZOHO development Team is working to make the platform better and add to it's capabilities.

Zoho Analytics for SMEs

We are using Zoho Analytics to create Dashboards and increase automation at our company. It is mainly a visualization tool, chosen because it is standardized whereas something like Excel often varies based on the user.

Pros

The software has numerous features to avail of, barring you take some time to explore the program and learn them. The graphics produced are clean and effective.

Cons

Some of the settings are cumbersome. I have been having trouble with widgets, and getting Dashboards to update/sync with graphs when their source data is changed. When you add a new filter, you have to reset all of the filters, which is a time-waster and annoying.

Great tool with a learning curve

There are many great options on the dashboard, but again, the functions are complicated to learn and apply. The deliverabilty of dashboards could be more customizable so individual dashboards could be shared without adding users to send to vendors and/or clients.

Pros

The ability to merge reports in a single dashboard visually

Cons

The functions capabilities are difficult to apply, learn, and are unlike many other programs available so there is a steep learning curve

Ease of user

We currently use it to manage data around interpreter usage in various industries such as Health, Justice, Government.

Pros

Click through capability and the ability to drill down in the data.

Cons

Not much, yet to find something apart from a few bugs (that I am sure will get fixed), that really annoys me.

Zoho Analytics for team Dashboards

I like the product and it works for our current need. I hope that they (and Linkedin) get an integration set up soon as that is the one thing we are missing but Facebok and Google and analytics had great native integrations.

Pros

It is low cost and allows us to set up boards easily with lots of room to customize.

Cons

I did require the help of a developer to get some information into the product as I have only some experience in dashboard creation. Help is good if you have a specific question and usually responded within an hour or two.

Zoho: Advanced Analytics on a Budget

Zoho Analytics is a great product; non-profits often don't have large budgets for analytical tools.. so Zoho was able to provide premium insights at very respectable prices. Additionally, Zoho has a great support team that allows for timely resolution of issues and questions. Zoho is relatively new product, so features & updates are being released somewhat regularly.

Pros

Excellent Software: - Has many/most of the features tableau / DOMO have (charts, graphs, connectors, filters, app availability). - Very easy to teach non-analytical users how to use. - Extremely inexpensive (I think something like 15-25% of the cost of top-of-the line industry products).

Cons

There's some areas that could be a little more developed: - Drill down in charts could better - Communication / collaboration isn't available within the app - Additional options for dashboard layout / design (to make creative better looking analytics).

Packs a punch for the budget - with more than enough capabilities for SMEs

First rate. A larger organisation with petabytes of data will not be servefd by this tool, but SMEs wish to pull data from Zoho CRM, Google, Quickbooks, etc. etc. get everything they need out of the box, plus more.

Pros

We obtain Zoho Analytics as part of our Zoho One suite. I did not expect much from the solution, seeing it initially as an 'add-on'. However, after using it to pull data from eight different sources and present activity reports and dashboards - including those we can expose directly to our customers, I was sold. This beast packs almost everything an SME will want for analytics, and then more. In addition, the support services from Zoho are second to none.

Cons

The speed of dashboards and charts when displayed externally in presentations (yes, you can embed and brand your content into continually live products) is a little slow - it can take 10-15 seconds for a chart to come up. There is a limit to the number of SQL tables that can be called upon each other (a depth of three), though this can be overcome by writing tighter SQL statements.

Zoho reports has got a user friendly UI and is easy to explore various reports across the tool.

- Easy to use - Value for money with almost all features required on regular basis for PMs - Scalable - Easy report sharing

Pros

- The variety of pre-defined common reports generally required on regular basis are readily available for new users. - New reports can be created with little extra efforts. - Existing reports can be easily modified on need basis. - Features like report sharing, mail scheduling features are extremely useful. - Space quota availability is good enough for bigger database. - Level-1 customer support available on chat is quick and good.

Cons

- Number of users is limited for various slabs. - Limitation on number of email addresses while scheduling reports is restricted which makes report sharing cumbersome with larger groups. - Post level-1 customer support should be improvised for better turn around time. - Initial training for new Zoho Reports' users should be more effective as all the potential users for Reports are mostly PM / middle...

Zoho Analytics is a powerful tool

Zoho went above and beyond for my company through a difficult period.

Pros

The tool is highly customizable and can integrate with most every database. The service from Zoho is AMAZING.

Cons

It is complex and you do need to know about database structure and have a working knowledge of some code to figure it out.

Zoho Analytics review

Customizes reports usign built in queries.

Pros

simplicity, ease of use, integration with Zoho Books

Cons

Limit (3) of composed queries. The product doesn´t allow users to access data from outside

BI at it's Finest!

We are Zoho users and generated reports within each separate app provides us good business insights. However, when we really want to dig deep or generate dashboards to include say sales information next to marketing analytics next to financial kpi's we can do this easily and attractively using Zoho Analytics. It's an awesome app!

Pros

Zoho Analytics is awesome. The different types of reports that you can create with data from almost anywhere make this a very powerful app. It's fairly easy to drag and drop the data you need into the report, and then choose form many different styles of reports.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like you need to have a coding background to make sure you have your reports set up the right way. I would say 4 out of 5 reports we produce are fairly basic and are simple to configure. That 1 out of 5 where we may try to pull data from more than 1 source and really dig deep with filters and what have you can sometimes be tricky. Like anything though with a little patience and experience it becomes easier.

Everything I loved to see in a report builder can be seen in Zohoreports at a minimal price

Pros

Today reporting has become one of the important factors as well as an important aspect of the company which affects its ratings. We often talk about various top reporting tools, but we fail to recognize the best ones, Zoho Reports is considered as one of them. One of the reasons why I choose it the most because Zoho Reports integrates seamlessly. It can report in a variety of ways such as charts, graphs,...

Cons

Although Zoho Reports is the extremely useful app it has some negative aspects also. If you want to use it to the fullest, you must go through the high learning curve. Sometimes, the importer gets unsteady and on the other hand, sometimes you need to generate more and more info to work on some reports. For using slabs, its number of users is limited. It has problems regarding consolidating different entities as well as the implementation of SQL is also not proper. Even its modelled data set is not very helpful as it doesn’t extract 100%. It shows some problems in creating complicated reports. If you ask about API, it’s not good yet!! Some of the problems regarding loading of tables and reports should also be kept in mind!!!!

Powerful Tool for Democratizing Data

Fantastic product, especially within the Zoho One suite.

Pros

It's not INCREDIBLY easy-to-use, but it's fairly straightforward. The price is just unbeatable, especially for giving multiple users access to create their own dashboards. The Zoho One suite is such a good bang for its buck. Integrates fairly well, especially within the Zoho Suite.

Cons

It's silly, but I wish the UI was a little prettier and less clunky (though the dashboards actually look pretty great). I wish the tutorials for SQL were a little more fleshed-out

Customizable

Overall positive experience with reporting functionality.

Pros

I love the fact that I can customize the views and what reports I'd like to see on my dashboard. This allows me to easily manage the stats of my sales team.

Cons

So far, I can't think of anything that doesn't work for me. The reports are exactly what I need. If I need something different, chances are pretty good I can contact our admin to change .

Thiago

Uma ferramenta muito boa, atendendo a maior parte das necessidades.

Pros

Gosto mais da flexibilidade em adaptar as caraterísticas para as diversas realizadas de serviços.

Cons

a não possibilidade de se utilizar identificadores como imagens nos graficos, como icones para masculino e feminino, etc.

Zoho Analytics Makes Me a Big Data Professional

Pros

Zoho Analytics is an affordable custom reporting tool that allows us to import data files (CSV) from other programs to create custom, multi-source, branded reports for our customers. As a company offering both custom-built and white label products, we needed an affordable solution that would allow us to build dynamic, branded reports for multi-platform customers. Zoho definitely fits the bill, and their customer service team is phenomenal - patient and highly responsive.

Cons

Zoho frequently rolls out platform updates and improvements. Once or twice a year, one of these updates will affect our analytics. The updates are not as well documented as I would like, but the customer service team is on point to assist if something goes wrong or breaks.

ZOHO Reports makes customized dashboards

Our customers really love the ZOHO Reports . In addition we are able to wrap up all the data into enterprise reports. We also used ZOHO Reports to create an email newsletter of KPIS and we created nearly 8,000 ZOHO Reports KPIs. A great software product.

Pros

We create our own dashboard reports that we email to customers. The data that we use is very complicated to put together and hard to communicate. Using ZOHO Reports we are able to make a lot of different types of reports that communicate the information perfectly. In addition we integrated ZOHO Reports with ZOHO WIKI, ZOHO CRM, and ZOHO Creator. All the reports and data exchanges worked perfectly between all the applications.

Cons

We really like ZOHO Reports. Overall there was not much not to like. I don't have a comment for this section.

I have used zoho reports to create a complete client analytics solution.

Low cost sophisticated reports that can be created, cloned and edited in rapid fashion. I have used many report writers, some much more powerful however none as easy to use and as cost effective.

Pros

It is very easy to use and can create quite sophisticated reports given the ease and speed of use. It is also very affordable and can scale quite nicely while remaining affordable.

Cons

The requirement to store the reporting data on the Zoho servers can be a little cumbersome and may not be the most secure solution for storing sensitive data. It does what it is intended to do very well and the end results are easy to use for end users and are quite sophisticated however it is not particularly customizable and we have hit a brick wall with it a couple of times.

Easy to use and powerfull features

Pros

Integrates easily with Zoho desk, is easy create dashboards and reports with built in filters, can use SQL to analyze data, very affordable solution to help us keep everyone informed. What I like the most is that I was able to create a dashboards or reports for our help desk in a matter of minutes which, when you consider the amount of time and cost that normally goes into creating a dashboard through other means, more than offsets the monthly cost of Zoho Analytics.

Cons

While it is a great product I was a little disappointed that it only pushes dashboards to the primary account and not to other Zoho Helpdesk's that are part of the same account. Zoho does have this on their road map to solution

Reliable and fast Reports

Overall it has been a good experience working on the software as lot of time is saved in generating reports and taking business decisions. The option to create endless customized reports is also a very useful feature.

Pros

The software is easy to use and can be customized as per requirement. Lot of options to create different reports, charts and tables. The drill down feature is really helpful which gives the insight into the actual issue and can drill down deep, even into the data base to ensure its accuracy. Our organization uses the software for all top and medium level meetings to give first hand information on revenue to the top management. Speed at which the reports are generated is also commendable.

Cons

Those who are new to the software would take some time to understand the different options available as there are no Faqs or help menu.