DocSend Reviews

4.75/5 (20 reviews)

Anonymous

DocSend: The best way to share your files, and have 100% security!

Reviewed 2018-08-03

DocSend is a great tool for your company to protect the files you are sharing with your clients, and individuals who are not a part of your firm. Try it! It is worth the cost!DocSend is a great tool that we use in our office to share presentation materials and candidate resumes for clients. I like the feature where you can password protect it and you can set an expiration so that the file or link cannot be access by the one you are sharing it with if it is beyond the specified expiration date. The good thing about the expiration setting is that once the client or the other person access the link again, it will provide a message that the file has already been expired and the client or the individual needs to contact us again so that they can get or so that we can reactivate the file for them - easy way for us to know that our client needs to use our service again.

Anonymous

Best way to track docs that are being sent

Reviewed 2018-11-13

Love the ease of use and how in depth info they give you. I am able to track everything from who is opening my document, when they are opening it, what kind of device and where they are. I have been using docsend since it beginning stages and it has came such a far way and is huge now.. We use it to do e-signatures on waivers we send out as well and the open and click rate is through the roof wether you use it or not it is super simple for someone to sign a doc.

Maxime Hurel

Docsend is a good analytics tool for your presentation

Reviewed 2018-05-07

- Very user-friendly - Easy to understand analytics for our documents - Support for many document types - The tool also gives the facility of giving a live walkthrough of the documents via phone or in person.

Sanjit Singh

This is an essential product that works well and provides excellent tech support.

Reviewed 2018-01-14

It helps me track prospect content engagement. I really like the analytics it offers that shows engagement of the user. I also like that users can download content if they want. And finally, I love the way content looks on mobile.

Adrian Garcia

Docsend makes my life much easier in being able to track marketing & sales leads and their interest

Reviewed 2018-01-12

My marketing team is VERY small and budget constrained, and DocSend really helps me make the most of all my efforts . The customer service and attention to detail with clients is incredible. They respond very quickly to all types of questions and follow up to make sure that everything is going smoothly or has been resolved. The software is great as a marketer to know what types of content and pages are resonating or not. I'm not flying blind in what is REALLY working or not.

Anonymous

Makes sending documents so easy!

Reviewed 2018-01-12

Ease of sending documents. I love that you can upload a document, send it to any recipient, and still update that doc without having to blast everyone that has access.

Secure file sharing

Reviewed 2018-08-10

I like that you can personalise each folder and make it public or privateYou can save and share your documents safely. You can even set an expiration date and the document cannot be viewed anymore

Ovidiu Pascaru

DocSend has an easy interface, and is a very user friendly tool. However, it lacks functionality.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-01-10

I cannot say we had any unfortunately. This is due to limitations of the product.User friendliness and absolutely great customer service. Overall a transparent and simple tool with a lot of helpful options.

Anonymous

A very good analytics tool for presentation documents

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Securely send files that can only be accessed with an approved email for privacyDocSend is very easy to use; the analytics are easily understood and it supports a lot of document types.

Document Tracking

Reviewed 2018-02-06

We are sending our documents externally, and sometimes they share it with others. We would like to prevent the spread of these files to different people. We can track who opened it and they should ask permission if they are not allowed.It's free and easy to use. Our firm uses this platform in tracking the documents we send out externally, so we can prevent unauthorized access. We can also set an expiration date so it can only be available during the time being.

Noushad Hameed

These guys are unique! DocSend clearly stands out from the crowd!

Reviewed 2018-01-12

With an absolutely neat and uncluttered interface and a few set of simple steps, I will have full complete control of my sales docs.. all with the best customer viewing experience and user analytics!

Gayatri Ku

Simple yet powerful tool for marketing content management and monitoring

Reviewed 2018-01-09

I like that it integrates very well into MS Outlook via an Add-in, making it very easy to incorporate your trackable content into your email. There is no need to send a heavy attachment and weigh your email down. Very quick and easy boarding, and the learning curve is short. Customer support is responsive and really interested in helping you.

Euan Blair

Docsend is an incredibly useful tool for tracking who is viewing the work we produce

Reviewed 2018-01-10

The ability to see how long people spend viewing our work and which of our presentations grab them - this is an incredibly useful tool.

Adam Rosenberg

I have used DocSend for numerous different fundraising campaigns. Love it!

Reviewed 2018-01-09

easy of use and a lot of informationIt is very easy to use, easy to create unique links for each new contact / viewer, and track how viewer is interactive with each document.

Nadia Banuelos

excellent project management tool

Reviewed 2018-01-15

East way to organize presentations and share with a team! Best software for small edits and file files.

Anonymous

A great tool to easily send what would be attachments as presenations

Reviewed 2018-04-24

I like how you can take a multitude of documents, links, and graphics and put it into one cohesive space to email and easily present. I also like that the dev team is always implementing new features from customer feedback.

Bend Gold

Love Docsend for sending confidential pitches

Reviewed 2017-06-09

Docsend answers a problem that most startups have who are out there raising money and trying to sign up strategic partners.. Who has actually seen my pitch deck and how long have they spent on it. Docsend delivers strategic insights on reader engagement with your presenation , which is critical in followup meetings.

Jorge Reyna

DocSend is the type of product I didn't know I needed until I used it. Now I can't work without it.

Reviewed 2018-01-15

Great insights into creating decks that people went through to completion.It is extremely easy to use, and the insights I gain from the stats on visitor completion have made me a much better visual communicator. I no longer think of my pitches as "complete," but rather an ever-evolving process. The way it is truly cross-platform (mobile, tablets, desktop) is impressive.

Anonymous

We use docsend to send out proposals and agreements. No problems!

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Allows us to see when people are reading sent documents. We can tell who and when each document has been accessed. The ability to password lock our documents is also very helpful.

Docsend is great

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Easy to upload docs. Easy to send docs and track who has opened them. Easy to create unique links per deck for each client.