Telegram Reviews

4.63/5 (458 reviews)

Demirdis Semra

Safety and Amazing features

Reviewed 2019-06-09

I have been using Telegram app for 3 years. I visited middle east countries and other popular applications are banned in those countries. I searched for a solution and found Telegram. Telegram has amazing features such as Texting, Calling, and file sharing. Compared to other application, Telegram has no limit for sharing files, photos and videos. I basically selected many photos and pictures and send them to my contacts. One of the best things for me that Telegram provides users to find channels which are created by users in many subjects to share the same interest and information​. For example, I joined many economy and education channels and we had ​good discussion and information sharing atmosphere.​ Privacy is one of ​my concern about the ​application, I am able to create a ​secret chat room and Telegram does not allow forwarding my texts to others and deletes my text immediately​ when I leave the room. In addition, I am able to delete my texts whenever I want and feel safe about encryption. Moreover, my phone battery frequently dies and still needs to text, I am able to check my texts by using Telegram web function. Not like the​ other application, Users have ​access to their texts by using Telegram web even their phones have​ no battery or internet connection.

Hubert Beres

Incredibly flexible communicator where every detail matters

Reviewed 2019-05-24

Using Telegram over the years I never doubted it is the best messaging app both for private and team use. In every respect it surpasses the mainstream alternatives, providing for years features that they only start to pick up now. To give a single example, Telegram has long been the only app allowing functional message replies. Nowadays this is also possible in WhatsApp but even serious solutions like Slack have a lot to improve in that regard. It sounds like a detail but the ability to refer to past statements conveniently is a game changer in an asynchronous, remote team where important information can get lost very easily.

Sarath Sivadasan

Its The Best Chatting Platform that i ever used.

Reviewed 2019-04-14

I really love Telegram the only import feature missing on telegram is video calling. but i really don't use video calls , so i really like telegram for messaging and sending files.And i Use Telegram on multiple devices on my Laptop, Desktop PC, and in my phones too and i really like that i can use it on all devices at the same time and i can logout from all other devices fro one device. so overall i my experience with telegram is great and i still use it.

Behzod Ahundjanov

Hidden gem of instant messaging

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Overall very satisfied with this application. It is my default messaging application that I use on daily basis.

Maribel Lárez

Simple, fast and secure communication.

Reviewed 2019-02-26

As indicated above one of the advantages of Telegram is that you can send large files of various formats, in addition information can be shared through channels and thus prevent chat groups from collapsing with different conversations and lost shared documents . To which we must add that because it is multi-device it is possible to use several at the same time. On the other hand, the possibility of creating private chats guarantees that the security of the conversations will be compromised.

andrea adams

Stay connected with Telegram, it's free and versatile.

Reviewed 2019-02-23

Telegram has a very comfortable and friendly interface, is easy to use and has nothing to envy to other instant messaging services. Telegram is an application that offers to keep us communicated with our friends, relatives, partners, employees or with any person in general as long as they also have the application. One of the things that has been most useful to me is to be able to have several telegram accounts in the same device and this is something that not all messaging can offer us.

Best Messenger

Reviewed 2019-02-02

The best Messenger everyone can choose

Joseph Njihia

The Most Revolutionary Social Media App

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Telegram has reduced the hustles of having to catch up with past conversations. It also ensures that I can share messages with groups of people at once

Fernando de Oliveira Melo

Much better than the others

Reviewed 2019-04-26

I'm using it right now on my Desktop and my phone is telling me about notifications. Its integration between different devices is awesome. I don't need to be in the same network and I don't need my phone to use it on Desktop, this is great. My phone can die, run out of battery, explode or do whatever it want and I will still be able to keep my conversation on this PC.

Khelvyn Carrasquel

I telegram the world at your hand

Reviewed 2018-11-20

I really recommend it 100%, I use it daily, it is my day to day, to be communicated, between family, and for work purposes and professional growth, it is up to you to use it.

John Ovie Jatto

An Awesome Social App.

Reviewed 2019-06-13

I remember creating a channel on this spectacular App to give a lecture series during my days as an undergraduate. It was seamless to use and the participants mostly students were truly amazed by how easy it was to join a telegram channel and benefit immensely. I was commended greatly for using the platform.

DENNIS AMANYA

Simply the Best

Reviewed 2019-05-21

Telegram Channel gives people a chance to address a very large audience from different parts and regions at a go. Business have grown because of Telegram, online business is now thriving and more people are turning to telegram because of its ability to sustain a heavy traffic of messages without crushing or hanging. Also, telegram is safe thanks to the end to end encryption that ensures that no other person can access users private data on finances and so on. Telegam is an advancement of all the other messaging applications available now. It is just awesome.

Gregknowzzy Ejikam

Chat upgraded

Reviewed 2019-06-02

Telegram has been great, chat has been modernized , communication made easy, file transfer remain same as sent, thanks to the team for the hard work behind this application

Timothy Kingery

Easy to use but terrible customer service

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Telegram has been a great tool for managing chats and channels in the crypto community. But extremely frustrating at many times due to the lack of customer support, inability to pin more than 5 chats, and loading data you don't need. I see it as a somewhat necessary evil I wish I could avoid, but still have to use due to it's popularity.

Gerardo Rojas

Telegram a very useful instant messaging application

Reviewed 2019-01-23

I keep my news channel updated daily, with a lot of informative and photographic content. Telegram supports my data in the cloud, which saves me space on my local storage hard drives. I can create supergroups and best of all, it's free. For journalism, which is my current business, it is a fairly complete, safe and dynamic application. The wide option of bots allows me to publish, make payments, calls online. In short, I recommend it to promote creative ideas in the world of journalism 2.0.

Zuzana Belanova

A complete communication tool.

Reviewed 2019-04-13

It is applied as a communication tool that provides security in terms of its use, quality, easy use and interface adapted to the majority of the members of the organization.

Alicia Ancona

Great app, small user base

Reviewed 2019-04-29

Telegram is a great communication tool. It's a bit of a shame that the Telegram universe is so limited as a Telegram user you're very likely to also use WhatsApp or other chatting applications.

Anuoluwapo Oni

Telegram Review

Reviewed 2019-06-07

Generally, Telegram is a great app suitable for private and group chats. Infact. telegram is more suitable for group communication because pinned messages can be accessed by new members that are added to the group.

Luke Thompson

Excellent communication tool.

Reviewed 2019-04-07

An excellent communication and collaboration tool, offering security, confidence and quality.

Magdaline gatitu

Telegram, Instant Messaging App

Reviewed 2019-05-24

I started using Telegram when a messaging app I was using for group chats reached its maximum members limit. So we moved our group to Telegram and added more members. It is a simple app with a user friendly interface. I can use it on my Android mobile phone and Windows desktop in the office. In addition to this, nobody gets my number unless I want them to have it. And the best part is that I keep in touch with my friends who live abroad.

Anonymous

Awesome chat history functions and edit / delete messages options

Reviewed 2019-02-04

I primarily use this messenger for keeping in touch with my family in remote countries. This is the only app that has not been blocked by the governments and tends to work without failure. I especially like "Shared Media" when searching for the history of the chat. The app allows users to search history by media, docs, links, or audio!!! It is all broken down for you. Unlike other messengers that make it a complete paint to search a chat history. Additionally, This app allows you to select and directly reply to a selected message - handy when talking in a big group chat room. Also, it allows you to edit or delete messages.

Jay Mitchell

My go-to for all things IM

Reviewed 2019-03-12

Telegram quickly became my go-to for all things IM after Google decided to start sunsetting Google Hangouts. It is incredibly easy to use, has an accompanying app, and rather robust for IM. I've found their selection of GIFs to be second to none. Creating groups is easy as can be. I love that you can pin messages or even add fun little bots such as "Roll 'em Bot", because who doesn't want to be able to roll 2d10 in chat to help settle an argument?

Kenneth Mbeh

Review for Telegram

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Overall, I like the app. I hold most of my Business meetings on the platform and connect with International clients via the app . it is one of the best IM apps around

Anonymous

A secure tool for messaging.

Reviewed 2019-04-24

My overall experience with Telegram has been awesome and excellent. More than been easy to use, it has very efficient modern features making my navigation process quite enjoyable.

Juan Ortiz

The best application for chat

Reviewed 2018-11-27

I love it is application, I use it every day to talk with my contacts, also to share files between all my devices in a quick and easy way, I love all the functions that it has and always seeks to innovate