All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Yonyx Reviews

Kari E.

Read the full review
Yonyx has been very useful in increasing productivity and quality in an IT solutions environment. Yonyx is relatively simple from a user perspective.

Read the full review
I like that it is easy to navigate and gives you the ability to create different pathways for your script.

Read the full review
If you are creating for finite steps then it works well but in our case it becomes useless the more knowledgeable a person gets.

Kimberly S.

Read the full review
It's difficult to fit everyone we encounter into the only options given. Also difficult to navigate backwards when answers change or are unclear.

Symphoni N.

Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network

We use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page,...

Pros

While many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.

Cons

Would be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.

As a software developer

I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Pros

Great API Documentation Very Easy To Use Very Easy To Train on Great Functionality

Cons

The online dashboard Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Yonyx review

Yonyx as a whole is a great script tool and is leagues above using a printed out scripting system.

Pros

For the most part, this software is an invaluable tool. There are consistent errors but familiarization with the product helps to make those errors less of a problem. I use Yonyx daily for up to 150 calls a day and its the best system I've used.

Cons

I would like to be able to submit requests about specific scripting and be able to make slight edit requests as simply as touching a button and submitting the change for a request.

Dear Jamie Thank you for your review below. An option to provide feedback to Authors does appear below every step in every path of the script. Perhaps you may not have noticed it? Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback & appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

Pros

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

Cons

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Dear Ken Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Perfect Troubleshooting Tool

Pros

Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

Cons

I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.

Very useful Tool

Pros

Yonyx is the one of the best tool for enterprise admin to setup self-help portal. Using this end users can resolve their queries by own and its reduces load from IT HelpDesk.

Cons

There is should features which send alearts for less or non used Yonices, which helps us to update Yonyx with latest information.

Yonyx changed the game

Pros

My company uses Yonyx for quick navigation through a script that has many moving parts. It made our conversations with clients much more fluid and efficient. It is easy to use and made our whole company more successful. It is also easy to change- the administrator can edit at any time quickly which is great for a growing and changing company.

Cons

It can take some time for the initial set up, but once it is up and going it is super fast and easy to navigate .

Development of a decision tree embedded in a stand alone website

After some searching for an appropriate software that allows one to build decision trees of any size I was very glad when I found Yonyx. Yonyx enabled me to keep an overview of the decision tree I had put together. To have such an overview is difficult to achieve as I had learned previously before coming across Yonyx. It took me a little bit of time to find my way around the software but I had the good fortune to have the brilliant support of Yonyx. At this moment we are still overcoming some technical problems before the actual launch of the website but I am sure that with Yonyx excellent support I am confident this will be done somethly and quickly.

Pros

The technical support is second to none. Sanjay Bajaj, who is my contact in the support team, is only an email away and any difficulties are solved by arranging a mutually agreeable date and time and by then talking to one another via GoToMeeting. This personal touch and the positive approach to solving any problems encountered is for me the most important feature of this product.

Cons

I am not sure if this would be possible but I think it would help if there was only one type of box in the overview view rather than a blue and a grey one. I believe short videos on how to do and/or find certain "things" would help, especially on the functionalities "hidden" in the wheel.

I like Yonyx

Easy to use and makes my job easy.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate Yonyx. It helps me assist consumers on a daily basis with ease.

Cons

I have had no problems with the software. Therefore, I do not have any changes to make

Dear Lisa Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate hearing from you.

yonyx review by:Tim

My experience has been incredible. It solves all of my issues.

Pros

It's great and easy to use. It is installed on my hard drive, and that's where I like it.

Cons

The name is hard to spell. Sometimes, I want to put a u where the first y is, and sometimes I want to put an i where the second y is.

Dear Tim Thank you for your feedback! We very much appreciate hearing from our customers.

Great Product backed by Great Support

We have been one of the early adopters of Yonyx and It has come a long way since. We use this for our customer facing Knowledge needs creating Yonnices for targetted use cases for Upgrade planners, New feature and release enablements and troubleshooting complex issues, where traditional kKB articles do not add value. The beauty of Yonyx is that you can plug-in a video or a screen-shot or reference an existing document at any stage of the guide and make it very interactive

Pros

Great Support Continuous enhancements over years based on customer feedback. Easy Integration with CRM system for seamless channel escalation Ease and use and Interactive Great value for money

Cons

It could be a bit time consuming to create a Yonyx guide based on the complexity of the Issue. The admin console could be a bit more user-friendly.

Multipurpose Tool

My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

Pros

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Cons

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Dear Brooklyn Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Yonyx Integrated with Zendesk

Excellent product and customer service both before and after the sale. Monthly usage report sent out automatically to show you details of how your product is being used by customers.

Pros

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent. The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

Cons

None, product is exactly as advertised and the company gladly provides detailed samples and will connect you with other customers for tips and assistance where appropriate.

Dear Darin Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

Wonderful for my troubleshooting needs!

Pros

Easy to use, clear and concise layouts. We use primarily for troubleshooting guides (internally) for our products, and it is an invaluable resource for our reps. The layout is clean and easy to read, and makes it easy to find what the rep needs quickly and easily. The multi-level layout is perfect for helping our newer reps walk through certain situations that are new to them, without our customers hearing any lack of confidence in the answers they're receiving.

Cons

So far, we have not found any reason to complain! Very much enjoy it. I do not participate in the creation of our pages, so I cannot speak to that, but as a user, I've found it perfect for our needs.

Great platform. Super user friendly!

Pros

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Cons

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

A great tool for self service.

Pros

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Cons

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Eliminates tech support calls

Pros

Once we published Yonyx is really helped us reduce the number of times customers would call into tech support. Referring callers to our online guide really has also helped our customers feel more supported. The Yonyx support team has also been extremely helpful and great to work with as we started our partnership together. I highly recommend giving Yonyx a chance to earn your business.

Cons

The admin page is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be but once you learn how it works it can be overcome.

Great Tool

Pros

We stopped printing our script materials. We are able to change the scripting for our teams literally in real time. The notes for our agents get auto populated with information based on responses.

Cons

There are a few user administration points that are just odd to deal with but nothing unmanageable. In general the user administration portal is a little frustrating to navigate through, but you don't need to interact with it often.

Yonyx!

Pros

Yonyx is a great app that I use every day. It helps me have a fluent conversation and has changed the way I speak with leads at my workplace. integration is vital and Yonyx is completely compatible.

Cons

User interface is the only thing that comes to mind. Design is important for a user like me. When it comes to functionality, this is a very productive tool that helps me reach my goals when I'm with a client on the line.

Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support

Pros

Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Cons

Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

Great tool for providing consistent omni-channel customer experience

Pros

- consistent message across different channels - ensures agent wise process adherence - ensures first contact resolution - great for a knowledge base

Cons

- improvements can be made on the development portal to drag and drop nodes to make it agile to develop

Dailey user at Opcity Realty

Pros

Less clutter on my desk since we ditched paper scripts. Also much more intuitive that it takes you to the place in the script that comes next. Much easier to navigate, absolutely love it!

Cons

Honestly Yonyx has improved the day to day work flow very much and the only recommendation I can think of is integrating Yonyx with the website we use for our company. Besides that, it's awesome to use!

We use yonyx to preform a consumer experience using a consumer script that is provided by yonyx.

Pros

The system is very smooth and allows for all coordinators be fast and accurate, It also allows for data to be collect is a main stream flow which is easy and simple to transcribe, The great point about yonyx is that it is a very interactive system for our employees.

Cons

I would have to say that i haven't seen any cons with this program, It is very user friendly to everyone .

Incredible support from the Yonyx team, combined with easy-to-use interface and reporting

Pros

Far and away the best part is the support I've received from a customer rep. They always make themselves available to answer any and all of my questions and share their vast wealth of knowledge. They offer best strategies and can help you tailor your experience to your business needs. Beyond that, the tool itself is very comprehensive, it is generally very responsive and reliable. We use it for the creation and management of internal troubleshooting guides, but the use cases are many, it's just up to your imagination!

My helpdesk uses Yonyx everyday

Pros

Yonyx is a fantastic tool for any helpdesk. Setting up workflows for step by step troubleshooting. Simple yes or no questions can guide an inexperienced agent through many issues.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. The setup of a guide is some what cumbersome and time consuming. However once you get the hang of it, things go fairly smooth.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.