Yonyx Logo
Yonyx

Decision tree driven Interactive guides for customer service

visit website

Yonyx Reviews

4.8

How would you rate Yonyx?

Pros

Far and away the best part is the support I've received from a customer rep. They always make themselves available to answer any and all of my questions and share their vast wealth of knowledge.

AD

Andrew D.

I like the user interface, it is super intuitive and visually appealing.

It's great and easy to use. It is installed on my hard drive, and that's where I like it.

tr

timothy r.

Cons

On a rare occasion, my scripting will lag a little bit and I'll need to fill that 1 second gap while loading.

jc

john c.

I can't think of anything at this moment. There's only been a handle of times where Yonyx "made errors" and our scripts wouldn't generate, but that is expected with technology.

The settings menu is a bit confusing, I always have to click around to find what I am looking for.

EH

Elizabeth H.

Great for call center

We use Yonyx in our ~ 50 agent call center...great for processes and products that change quickly and often. We allow our clients author roles so they can manage the content. Our agents use the decision trees to solve technical issues, and our clients ensure the answers are correct and consistent...especially helpful on the outlier questions. We also use Yonyx to pre-qualify potential customers for inside vs outside sales...

Pros

Easy to setup and maintain Reduces call times Consistent messaging Quality can be tracked

Cons

Price per agent is relatively high for smaller groups...

Easy To Use

Pros

Extremely intuitive and easy to use. Able to use with little to no training.

Cons

Nothing, it is satisfactory. I have no issues

Dear Antonia Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

Yonyx is Crucial!

Pros

Its impactful and dynamic layout keeps employees engaged and keeps our data organized!

Cons

Loading times will always be improved! Otherwise it is hard to find a chink in the armor!

Easy and Effective Support Tool

Our system consists of a mix of software, hardware, and mobile interactions. Troubleshooting scripts can be difficult and complex to both write and communicate. Yonyx has provided a great solution for addressing our most common troubleshooting issues. In just a few hours, I was able to generate specific troubleshooting guides including graphics/videos that were appropriate for both our support staff as well as end customers. When gaps in content are identified, the guides can be updated and published in real time for immediate improvement by all users. This is exactly the solution I was seeking. I plan to continue growing our catalog and measuring the impact on call metrics.

Pros

Minimal learning curve Adequate formatting options Easy inclusion of links, graphics, and videos Useful analytics Easy to share, publish, and edit Fosters a more consistent customer support experience

Cons

Looking forward to ongoing improvements in metrics

Shortened Time On Phone

Pros

It's' easy to use. It displays the scripting we need when speaking with a consumer. Admins can also add a variety of responses according to the specific scenario. There's something great about having the script you need, when you need it. It would be great if it could be integrated with our in-house product so that whatever we choose on Yonix auto-populates on our product's window.

Cons

Navigating it. When there are too many scripts, finding the script you need quickly can be a hassle. A search bar would be beneficial.

Useful tool

Yonyx is easy-using layout to improve my technical support service.

Pros

The Yonyx decision tree scheme is absolutely easy

Cons

The layout could be better in esthetical terms

My thoughts about using Yonyx

Pros

I like using Yonyx because I have never worked with this kind of program and it is very easy to use. It has definitely helped me with being able to go to the correct pages for each lead that we work and it has the correct lead type pops up with the appropriate script. Yonyx for me was very easy to learn and and being able to have something like this is amazing and to me makes my job so much easier.

Cons

So far I've had no real issue with Yonyx. The system itself is pretty easy to use and easy to navigate through.

Great interactive guide

Pros

Yonyx provides a user-friendly solution to interactive, step by step guides that are perfect for technical support professionals. Agents are able to give feedback on steps in the guide if the authors need to change anything, and compliment the guides as well to let them know what is working. Support is fast and personalized.

Cons

The interface could be slightly more intuitive in some aspects, e.g. the window adding a guidance step. The toolbar seems a bit cluttered even though it is full-featured.

Unbelievably Life Changing

In a day my Team and I could not go without this tool. It allows us to have information at our finger tips. We have seen such great results as it pertains to using Yonyx. "It never goes down" was a direct quote from one of the agents.

Pros

Average Handle Time and Quality. Our customers are calling on their lunch breaks and times where they just do not have the luxury of staying on the phone for long periods of time. This tool is so efficient that it helps the agent with getting through the calls quickly but accurately which is a boost to our Quality scores.

Cons

The information has to be updated to stay relevant and current.

Good Software

Pros

Ease of use easy to categorize Very easy to follow.

Cons

How when you go one page it goes right back to the beginning

User Friendly Program

Pros

* Helps streamline the troubleshooting steps. * Once troubleshooting is completed or resumed for the day, you can update the ticket with the step by step notes. *Very easy to use

Cons

* Only issue that I have had was resetting the password. The system sends you a temporary password but I was not able to change it.

Yonix is clear, simple and effective

Pros

Yonix is great software used for scripting and or guideline assistance for customer service roles. We use Yonix on a daily basis and its a smooth process every time. Its easy to use and very helpful, anyone can use it. Would recommend to everyone looking for a great program that is clear, simple and effective.

Cons

Could be more developed in terms of accessible customization for every user (not just back-end) and with integration with other programs.

Good for Inbound Calls

I like the feedback option in Yonyx. Overall - great tool to help optimize operations.

Pros

Yonyx is quick to help with incoming calls, and updating information in real time.

Cons

The one thing I like least about Yonyx is that the script is easily picked up/consumers already know what I am going to say (I can also expect what I will be asked and I can tell which services use Yonyx now).

Dear Michael Thank you for your feedback! We very much appreciate hearing from our customers.

The Beloved Yonyx

I believe overall it is definitely a positive experience and does improve our productivity but there's obviously always room for improvement! :)

Pros

I love how you literally don't have to think when using Yonyx! Just have to have a little common sense. It makes sounding professional and friendly easy as click click click!

Cons

It's difficult to fit everyone we encounter into the only options given. Also difficult to navigate backwards when answers change or are unclear.

Great Support Team Enhances the Greatness of Yonyx

Pros

Besides its many features that had really helped in our customer service documentation, their tech support is top notch. They are active and immediately knows our concerns. Yonyx provided our team a great managing tool for data collected through customer feedback and calls.

Cons

Setup was complicated which initiated our team to contact tech support. But as aforementioned, everything was great and it all works well now.

Hands on experience with Yonyx

Pros

It's reliable, easy to use, and always know exactly what information to give to our customers. We have a floor of over 400 employees, and its there for our support. Opcity is open 7 days a week, from 7am- 11pm, and Yonex is there to guide us through the day every day.

Cons

Really don't have any cons that i can think of at the movement. There might be some room for impairment, but nothing i can think of at the moment.

Good for the New agents

Pros

This was relatively easy to set up. The new agents use this often. this is a wonderful training tool.

Cons

our job has a lot of issues that can cause the next step to vary, once they become more experienced this gets harder to keep updated for the more experienced to use and it be helpful. If you are creating for finite steps then it works well but in our case it becomes useless the more knowledgeable a person gets

yonyx review by:Tim

My experience has been incredible. It solves all of my issues.

Pros

Cons

The name is hard to spell. Sometimes, I want to put a u where the first y is, and sometimes I want to put an i where the second y is.

Dear Tim Thank you for your feedback! We very much appreciate hearing from our customers.

Great system to support our call-center agent and can be easily available for our customer

Pros

Easy to create guide with video, photos, link... Easy to implement as stand alone solution Good support from the team to implement in Sales Force environment Available in Multi-Language for the same guide

Cons

Only available in English for the administrator role but guides are in Multi-language for end user. No data center in Europe so far.

Quick to pick up and easy to use

Pros

Yonyx has from the start been super easy and quick to use. I picked up pretty quickly when i first started with my company and found the value in it immeasurable . I use it every day at work and it has helped me grow as a CSR.

Cons

Due to the millions of possibility scrolling back or forward or even just some parts of pages may be incorrect .

Reduction in calls since implementing

I implemented one guide on our support page to test the functionality of the product. I found the creating process to be very simple. Once done and added to our support page I monitored and gathered data over a 10 week period. I was shocked at the metrics. I could see how many views it got, how many users traversed the guide, how far they went. I have seen, on average, a 10% decrease in support calls per week since adding just the one guide. I have plans to create and add several more.

Pros

Easy to use - creating guides are very simple. Support on the product is great - any questions about functionality are answered promptly. Metrics are fantastic. Very insightful.

Cons

None at this time.

Great Software to build instant "Decision Tool"

When we first launched our new site www.senior65.com we learned that seniors did not want an insurance quote engine, they wanted software to help them decide what insurance is best for them. We searched for a tool to develop this and none fit the bill until we found Yonyx. Yonyx allowed us to quickly build a "wizard" that recommends the best insurance plan based on their answers. It's easy to change on the fly with no programming experience. The team has been very helpful and worked with us to increase our results.

Pros

easy to use good analytics mobile friendly great service video option

Cons

some customization (like fonts and colors) has to be requested rather than changed from the back end.

Good choice for tech support

Great choice for easy-to-use tech support. I created an expansive yonyx guide to help my co-workers with more complex technological issues, and hope to eventually publish it for customers' use as well. Fairly easy to set up, and even easier to use, it provided a way to streamline a lot of more advanced tech knowledge into a simple flowchart. Yonyx could improve by adding copy/paste options for whole steps, rather than just the answers. Very satisfied, and customer service is extremely helpful and attentive as well. Overall, very happy with the service and plan on using more in the future!

Pros

simple, streamlined, user-friendly, great customer service

Cons

could use a little bit of improvement on the development side

Excellent for guiding members and support agents

We used and looked at traditional knowledge base support systems but while they are good at providing FAQ type support, we needed a more capable system that could provide a guided step by step help to members. This is when we came across Yonyx with its core ability to guide members with more complex troubleshooting instead of requiring them to read lengthy FAQs or search for different Q&As. Yonyx guided capabilities reduced our call volume and as an added bonus, provided our own call center agents with a tool to use while talking to members to help them troubleshoot more effectively and quickly.

Pros

Easy to set-up and very responsive company to our questions and/or product enhancement inquiries.

Cons

A user friendly troubleshooting tool

Pros

I have literally worked for the very first time on a tool that helps in building decision trees and every time the features of Yonyx have amazed me. Starting with the variety of options available to customize nodes to its analytics reporting, every feature has been really helpful. The tool is user friendly and one can start their hands-on right after watching a couple of beginner guides. With the help of this tool, troubleshooting issues becomes easier for new agents in the company.

Cons

I can't think of a con to mention, in my use of this product I have so far haven't run into anything that could be improved.