Claritysoft CRM Reviews

Claritysoft CRM

User-friendly customer relationship management software

Review Summary

Pros

The greatest benefits of Claritysoft include: simplicity, intuitive nature, webinars and help functionality and a tech support team that actually performs.

Davina F.

I wish they would allow more fields and menu bars to be custom, but for the price, it is pretty versatile. Some of the best features of this program include the advanced search and offline program.

Samantha T.

Good selection of reports. For small businesses it’s a great CRM solution.

JoAnn C.

Cons

This allows them to continue working when on a plane or in a car without the use of the internet. A negative feature of the program is the lack of customization to the overall layout.

Samantha T.

This software can do A LOT - much more than what I need it for. That can sometimes be confusing.

Aryn L.

Implementation with email has been slow due to issues in our Kerio email. Data filters are very sensitive to syntax and can be annoying to deal with.

Michael M.

4.5

Great product, great team! Highly recommended

Tremendous. Better than we even anticipated. I've used Bitrix, Insightly, Hubspot, and Salesforce in the past and Claritysoft is better. At the price point I feel the value is much better.

Pros

Broad features and functionality, easy enough to customize. Excellent customer service. Claritysoft makes you feel like their most important customer. They also allowed us to reserve some implementation hours. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your service! Mobile, Outlook, and Browser tools.

Cons

We've very occasionally seen a lag in pages loading in Claritysoft Live As they've transitioned to the cloud based product, there are certain user types available for selection that are deprecated.

Claritysoft - An Affordable CRM & Awesome Team!

I had trouble in the past tracking clients and the various stages of the sales process. With Claritysoft, I have been able to customize the sale stages, easily add emails and notes and better track the clients. Addtionally, I have been able to organize and clean-up the account records and making the information more functional and easy to manipulate. I use the Outlook Plug-in daily, this is one of the best features of Claritysoft and has been a huge time saver for me!

Pros

There are many features within Claritysoft which make the software very functional and easy to customize to fit the company. The ability to customize Claritysoft, ie. adding categories, drop-down list, etc. makes the software very functional. With limited CRM use in the past, I found the Claritysoft easy to customize and use. The implementation specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome to work with; she is patient and makes sure we understand the software as we worked together customizing and implementing to fit the company's needs.

Cons

The one Cons; when downloading accounts and contacts from an excel spreadsheet it can be a difficult mapping and understanding all the different fields. With the help on my implementation specialist, I better understand the concept, but it still can be over-whelming and confusing.

Claritysoft CRM Review

Very good

Pros

It’s ability to organize and store valuable data. Data mining is extremely viable to our growth

Cons

Need to improve on blocks of e blast For different clients

A non user friendly CRM system that falls short of basic needs

After a year of use, I can confidently say this is not a user friendly system, nor does it allow a company to efficiently and accurate track sales data including sales year to date, close rates and weekly sales. Their team lied to us in the sales process about the software’s capability- they did in fact own up to lying- so we spent almost a year waiting for them to make changes to meet our needs, only to be passed around from rep to rep to rep before ultimately deciding they weren’t going to make any of the changes they promised and they withdrew their offer to refund us due to the false information we were given at the beginning. I would not recommend this company.

Pros

Quotation templates look professional, overall appearance of the dashboard can be customized to each user.

Cons

This system is not user friendly, making changes requires a tech savvy employee, ideally one who can code- even their own support needed to get help 3 times just to add a form to our website that would filter leads directly into the system. We had employees refuse to use it because they were so frustrated. None of the modules connect so if you have one lead, you will have that information in 3 places and if you need to update it you will need to change it in each place it appears- so a simple edit takes minutes instead of seconds. Further, this causes a lot of inaccurate data so getting accurate sales reports and close ratios becomes next to impossible without a lot of manual checking and data reconciliation.

Designing an intuitive and robust CRM solution was our top priority when creating Claritysoft CRM. We pride ourselves in meeting the workflow needs of thousands of satisfied users with unparalleled flexibility. It is frustrating and disheartening on the rare occasion that we hear of users who have experienced difficulty with our solution. Although it's impossible to respond to the specifics of an anonymously...

It's everything you need when work takes you away from the office; yet maintain daily funtions

Love their customer service.They are all very willing to help and go the extra mile, I always feel they treat me like a person and not a number, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is in the billing department is so helpful, understanding, and has a great personality.

Pros

User friendly, Contact Management, Clean interface, Reporting, Creating activities, Calendar. It's everything you need in one spot vs many tabs/apps opened all at one time.

Cons

Haven't came across anything yet. All good stuff

Claritysoft Review

The CRM is very helpful to our Sales team. It helps them track leads, account activities, reminders to contact prospects/customers, estimated sales, etc. The Claritysoft customer service and sales team are great to work with as well.

Pros

Very user friendly. Customer service is very helpful and always available to assist. Helps track sales, opportunities, follow-ups, etc. Easy

Cons

Training videos are not listed in an order that makes sense fora new user to follow. E-mails sent to customers are not shown as a "touch", so you can't always identify or run a report showing the last time you connected with a customer. Product dictionaries could use an upgrade so you can move items around easily.

Great CRM

They are awesome to work with, take time to help you get up and running. If you need support after going live, they are on top of any requests/issues you have! You will not be disappointed with this software!

Pros

I love how easy to use and set up this system is. We were in a crutch and got it up and running in less than 2 weeks. Importing data from spreadsheets is so easy. Tried Salesforce but for a small business, it just was not for us.

Cons

To be honest, there is nothing I don't like about this so far!

Best and Easiest CRM

This CRM really is great. On top of being super easy to set up and use, they also have excellent customer support. Actually maybe the best customer support that I’ve ever dealt with. They also have a very easy to use mobile app.

Pros

Claritysoft is the easiest CRM that I have ever used. The implementation costs are extraordinarily less expensive than their major competitors. User adoption is much higher. Do yourself a favor and demo this product, no matter how large or small your business is.

Cons

The only thing missing that I can think of is that there was no built in social media as a standard part of the platform.

Great for small businesses

Our medical practice uses Claritysoft CRM as a way to organize and track referring physicians and the referrals that they send to our office. As the Marketing Director, I am in the field visiting these offices. The software allows me to easily sort offices by location (which I designated my own "territories") and also allows you to pull up a Google Map on your phone - which is great when you are on the road. The customer service support was great at helping me with set-up and answering my questions. The technical support was also able to add a feature at my request.

Pros

Claritysoft offered the most effective CRM solution for our office at a price reasonable for small businesses. I also liked how much I was able to customize the database and fields to fit the software for my specific use.

Cons

First time CRM user likes Claritysoft!

Excellent!

Pros

I like having so much critical information kept in one place. As my business grows, I needed a better way to track my accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities. Claritysoft has been extremely helpful in this regard.

Cons

I think the mobile functionality could be improved. And I think customized reporting could be made easier to use.

Using Claritysoft CRM Review

It's been a very good experience overall, big time. The ease of use good GUI is the biggest. This then allows the sales people to want to use the CRM as it's supposed to be used, where past CRM's were just too complicated and people resisted using it, thus, bad/no data in, bad/no data out. Not the case with Claritysoft.

Pros

Very easy to use from the start, and not complicated with too many unnecessary features. A please to use, fast and simple. Relatively easy to customize also by even a novice user so not IT people are needed, which is nice for small businesses like mine. Tech Support is Excellent, you get a person immediately, fast and they help you quickly, can take over your PC remotely and just fix the problem...

Cons

I really miss the Visual "Org Chart" feature that my past (Goldmine) CRM had as that was a nice benefit to understand my customers structure. This was a important featured used by my whole team that is missing.

Customer data is safe and we know what, who and where.

Supported well with great, timely and knowledgeable customer service. Priced right for an easily customizable CRM. Gives us the peace of mind that our data is secure, yet accessible from any platform.

Pros

We needed a safe place to keep client data and be able to analyze data for sales decisions going forward. We tried another company and were just frustrated until we found Claritysoft. They have great customer service, and we have customized with ease. We were up and running in a matter of days. We feel confident that out data is safe and secure, yet available from any platform being used in our insurance sales process.

Cons

In the sale of insurance we receive commissions. We would like to be able to go into a contact, list the sale as placed and paid. Post the commission amount from a drop down list of sources. Amounts would vary.

Hi Darcel, Thank you for your feedback! Your review is greatly appreciated. If I correctly understand what you wish to accomplish with varied commission rates for different sources, you may be able to accomplish this by utilizing calculated custom fields. For additional details, please contact our support team.

A Good Product, Easy to Use

It is easy for multiple people to use and enter/update data.

Pros

I was impressed with it's clear layout. It was easy to set up and use on a daily basis.

Cons

This is not an exact fit for out needs, but was close enough and the customer support is great. It it hard to separate the caller accounts from the business accounts. We take calls and refer them to places around the country for followup. Both the caller and the business site end up in the same list of accounts. We can use filters, but it seems having different terms and lists would be good.

Hi Douglas, Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Regarding your need to distinguish between caller and business accounts, Clarity CRM offers a feature called Custom Record Types which allows you to create multiple types of records within a given module. This functionality should meet your need to differentiate between caller and business accounts within the accounts module. In addition, you can customize the screen layout of each record type to reflect specific details. Custom Record Types are available in Clarity CRM Enterprise. For additional details, please contact your account manager.

A solution to truly fit my growing needs

I started with ClaritySoft because I could see a spike of activity coming in my business and I needed a safe place to organize my contacts and notes. I am so glad I made the move when I did. I am learning better how to work with it everyday and am learning to make it part of my daily work-flow. I have to say that the sales & support staff make you feel so welcome - like they really have your back. The fact that they truly listen and encourage questions make a big difference for me - making me feel better about using ClaritySoft everyday now and into the future.

Pros

ClaritySoft is flexible in how it works and how it looks on the screen - all of which impact its effectiveness for my own purposes. I have been able to configure it to do what I need and am confident knowing that I can amend things if I need to and there is lots more horsepower to reach when I need it.

Cons

I had some challenges with an import (with notes), but I also realize that there are limitations to CSV importing notes - and that is just the way it is.

Simple Intuitive Control of Customer Relationships with Claritysoft CRM

Claritysoft has revolutionized our customer relationship management. We previously used Salesforce, but received no support and their system became expensive and complicated. After switching to Claritysoft we were able to easily create routine communications, manage calendars more efficiently, create business rules to remind associates of the small things, easily establish template emails and much more. Our clients actually thank us for communications and compliment the simplicity of the communication. Claritysoft's tech support rocks! They are the best. No question is too small . They always find a solution and follow-up. AMAZING!

Pros

The greatest benefits of Claritysoft include: simplicity, intuitive nature, webinars and help functionality and a tech support team that actually performs!

Cons

The greatest challenge with Claritysoft is the downfall of all database management systems: they take time to learn and garbage in equals garbage out.

Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System

Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point. We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop...

Pros

The system is very intuitive and was very easy to learn. It has all of the features of the most popular CRM systems and the ability to customize almost every module to fit your business needs. There are both cloud (Online) and desktop (Offline) versions available. Each system type has certain advantages so I actually use both in my office. There is also a mobile version available which is excellent...

Cons

We don't use the quotation module much due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to our type of business or provide the image that we are looking to project in our industry (Litigation Services to attorneys and insurance companies). Although we don't normally have the need to do many mass mailings (USPS, not email), the ability to generate letter templates is not available. In the instances when we do have need to do a mass mailing we have exported the contact data out of Claritysoft to an Excel spreadsheet (which is a very simple task) and performed a mail merge in MS Word.

Outstanding Customer Support

Our growth has required us to increase our use of ClaritySoft. We are now at a point of critical mass where we are seeing the power of the tool. During our entire time with the ClaritySoft, we have received outstanding support from the support team. Frankly, I can be pretty critical of unresponsive customer support personnel, but the ClaritySoft support team exceeded my expectations from day one. Early...

Pros

We use the four basic modules, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities. When set up properly, these modules form a cohesive sequence. The email marketing module is excellent and we have used it extensively. The analytics are excellent.

Cons

Any new tool can be difficult to get used to. As a company, we didn't have significant experience with CRM's so it took us a while to begin to use the tool. That's not the software, that's the human element. Given our small company size, it was important for us to work with the tool, become familiar with it, and identify the elements that are most important to us. Now, we have purchased the implementation team to help us move from "dabbling" with ClaritySoft to using it to grow our business. If I were to do it again, I would move the initial phase forward faster. We would like to see a simple integration process with tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator.

Developed for high frequency calls - Outstanding customer service.

This has massively improved our sales.

Pros

We moved over from Saleforce where we were able to average 75 calls per day per person - Claritysoft has enabled us to increase the number of calls per sales person per day to 120 whilst capturing all of the relevant data and ensuring that all sales opportunities are followed up until completion. We tested four other CRMs including using Salesforce, which we used for a year - financially it was...

Cons

I would like to add further lead status updates to the Log Activity menu because when we want to change the lead status we have to go to one additional page.

Easy to use CRM software making reporting and follow-up seamless

Claritysoft has been a great platform to use. The customer service is A1 and the product is really easy to use.

Pros

The reporting functions and dashboard are extremely easy to build and use. The customer service is extremely helpful in adapting the product for an organization's needs and has the ability to continue to make changes over time, unlike some other CRM softwares. Inputting data is also very intuitive.

Cons

The software lakes a project management component which would maximize the usefulness of this product. If we could manage and prioritize tasks within the platform, it would make our work processes a lot more efficient.

Thank you for your review. We actually do have a project management component! Claritysoft Projects is a robust project management tool that allows you to coordinate work and activities, generate task lists, assignments and due dates automatically. Seamlessly integrated with Claritysoft CRM, Projects ensure your team members know what needs to get done, who¿s responsible and when it's due. With Projects you can activate a pre-built sequence of tasks and activities based on the project type. The automatic workflows ensure that nothing falls through the cracks and you deliver consistently every time. Reach out to your account manager. They'll get you set up.

Served its purpose but could use some work

I think it could be improved, but is a good tool for smaller businesses to use. We had to do a lot of customization which can be frustrating when you want to be able to use the software for varying purposes. It didn't quite fit the needs of our organization, but I think it could be good for organizations that are starting up.

Pros

The user interface was relatively easy to use and resembled Microsoft products in the way it was setup. It offers an online version that allows you to access the software regardless of where you are.

Cons

The online version and desktop version are different. Our organization had individuals that interacted with the software differently and some people used the online version more than the desktop. At times there was confusion regarding where certain items were listed or if they were under different modules. Although this wasn't a huge ordeal it did pose some inconveniences at times when trying to locate information or when people had access to different modules.

Thank you for your review. Claritysoft is an exceptionally customizable CRM with near limitless possibilities for exact-fit tailoring, including completely customized modules configured with completely customized fields. You can personalize Claritysoft to meet the individual requirements of each your department, and tailor user access so various users only see what they need to. Please reach out...

Great Value for Intuitive CRM that Our Staff Uses

CRM that's easy to use and very cost-effective.

Pros

Switching CRM systems is agonizing, no doubt about it, but we had not choice when our previous provider went out of business. Claritysoft was a great choice for us. Intuitive, relatively simple, and with great support in the transition. Among other things, we had struggled with getting our sales staff to use our CRM (our customer service and implementation staff depended on it). Now, all are using the system and we have built our database substantially.

Cons

We have a relatively large database (200,000+ records) and it is sometimes slow. But it does work, at far less cost than other systems. Over the years, we have found bugs. The good news is that the support and development team are very responsive.

Claritysoft CRM

Really good and friendly. Love the team at Claritysoft. Very helpful!

Pros

It is user friendly; They upgrade regularly. Seeing the opportunities all together or by representative is super relevant. There is so much more you can do with this CRM; I am steel learning new features, etc. The training webinar are very well done and accessable later if you could not be on the live class. Also, the customer service is really good! Whenever you need to understand a feature or have something to be fixed, they are alway available.

Cons

Sometimes when I need to customize parts of Clarity to fit my business, it requires me to take some training classes, etc. But that is not a ''cons'' for Clarity; it is me not being patient enough ;)

Most EXCELLENT customer service

We didn't need a CRM that did lots of tricks. To start we just needed a way to keep notes on customers and provide accessibility for management review. We also needed a bulk email program for promos. Claritysoft provides a very intuitive platform. We use the offline and mobile versions the most. On the live version, we send bulk emails and generate automatic reports. With a little instruction, everyone...

Pros

Their customer service.

Cons

A little glitchy sometimes, but it could be on our end some of the time.

Useful to track my activities

Overall, I like working with Claritysoft and would recommend it. Better than most other database programs I had to use in the past. Excel reports should be easier to create.

Pros

It is pretty intuitive and easy to learn. We had a great coach helping us with onboarding in [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I love the ability to upload data from Excel and getting reminders for my to-do items. It helps me stay on track and know what my next step is.

Cons

I would like for the Claritysoft calendar to sync with my Outlook but maybe I just have not linked them correctly yet. I would like to be automatically reminded of my tasks instead of having to manually select that. Sending emails to several people is a little tedious. Excel reports are complicated to create.

Hello Kristin, thank you for your review. Regarding integration with Outlook, Clarity CRM actually has very good integration with Outlook, including 2 different Outlook plugins that integrate directly into your Outlook application. Choose the one that fits your needs and download it from this page: https://help.claritysoft.com/download-center As for task reminders and emailing multiple recipients, these should be easily accomplished with our platform. Contact our support team, they may be able to suggest a more effective method for accomplishing these tasks, as well as give you some suggestions for creating and working with Excel reports. Our Knowledge Base and YouTube page have some great tutorial information on Excel reports, as well.

Clarity Soft Review

Overall this software is very easy to use, has a simple menu bar and a good layout. It was not difficult to learn and the implementation process was faster than other programs I have used in the past. This software definitely will work for the right company, but has a very specific sales process that must be followed in order to get results. It is best used for company's that need a separate opportunity...