Claritysoft CRM Reviews

4.44/5 (61 reviews)

Davina Ford

Simple Intuitive Control of Customer Relationships with Claritysoft CRM

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Claritysoft has revolutionized our customer relationship management. We previously used Salesforce, but received no support and their system became expensive and complicated. After switching to Claritysoft we were able to easily create routine communications, manage calendars more efficiently, create business rules to remind associates of the small things, easily establish template emails and much more. Our clients actually thank us for communications and compliment the simplicity of the communication. Claritysoft's tech support rocks! They are the best. No question is too small . They always find a solution and follow-up. AMAZING!

Matthew J. Krebs

Great product, great team! Highly recommended

Reviewed 2019-08-12

Tremendous. Better than we even anticipated. I've used Bitrix, Insightly, Hubspot, and Salesforce in the past and Claritysoft is better. At the price point I feel the value is much better.

Mark Shawver

Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System

Reviewed 2016-07-19

Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point. We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop a standardized trial process that gave us an idea of ease of use and functionality of each product that we tested. We tried to gauge how difficult it was to import account and contact data, how their activity tracking worked (including email interface and inbound/outbound phone calls) and how to set up alarms for future activities. We also manually entered contacts, accounts, opportunities and quotes. Any questions that we had were very quickly addressed by our Account Manager, Matt Welch, and their Technical Support Team. We are a fairly small company and as such, only have a need for a few licenses. I have never gotten the feeling that our account was not worth as much as much larger organizations with many more users. I have dealt the Founder, our Account Manager, Accounting and all of their Technical Support Engineers and in each and every case have been made to feel like I am their most important customer.

Laurence Cohen

Developed for high frequency calls - Outstanding customer service.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

This has massively improved our sales.

Robin Rapsey

Claritysoft Review

Reviewed 2019-08-20

The CRM is very helpful to our Sales team. It helps them track leads, account activities, reminders to contact prospects/customers, estimated sales, etc. The Claritysoft customer service and sales team are great to work with as well.

Anonymous

Easy to use CRM software making reporting and follow-up seamless

Reviewed 2019-02-02

Claritysoft has been a great platform to use. The customer service is A1 and the product is really easy to use.

Anonymous

Served its purpose but could use some work

Reviewed 2019-02-07

I think it could be improved, but is a good tool for smaller businesses to use. We had to do a lot of customization which can be frustrating when you want to be able to use the software for varying purposes. It didn't quite fit the needs of our organization, but I think it could be good for organizations that are starting up.

Rondle Dines

Most EXCELLENT customer service

Reviewed 2017-01-05

We didn't need a CRM that did lots of tricks. To start we just needed a way to keep notes on customers and provide accessibility for management review. We also needed a bulk email program for promos. Claritysoft provides a very intuitive platform. We use the offline and mobile versions the most. On the live version, we send bulk emails and generate automatic reports. With a little instruction, everyone took to the common tasks right away. Like any computer program that holds large quantities of information, we've experienced a few glitches and things that required a bit of a workaround until they helped to smooth things out. There are a few minor things we'd like changed to suit our special needs, but they are working on them. I can not say enough good things about their customer service. They really attend to our needs and call back when they say they will. That means a lot. Revisions are happening all the time so the product just keeps getting better. Later we may choose to incorporate more features.

Samantha Testa

Clarity Soft Review

Reviewed 2017-01-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall this software is very easy to use, has a simple menu bar and a good layout. It was not difficult to learn and the implementation process was faster than other programs I have used in the past. This software definitely will work for the right company, but has a very specific sales process that must be followed in order to get results. It is best used for company's that need a separate opportunity field from a quotation field. There are some options in the opportunities section that are not in the quotations field and vice versa, which makes entering in customer projects difficult. One thing that was beneficial was the custom options field that allows the administrator to create custom fields without the assistance of Clarity Soft. I wish they would allow more fields and menu bars to be custom, but for the price, it is pretty versatile. Some of the best features of this program include the advanced search and offline program. The advanced search allows you to sort, export and run custom reports to help track ROI and manage customer projects. The offline version of Clarity Soft is also extremely helpful when our sales team is on the road traveling. This allows them to continue working when on a plane or in a car without the use of the internet. A negative feature of the program is the lack of customization to the overall layout. Most features are set in place and you must work with that setup. Also, the program has a lot of glitches that need to be worked out internally. For example, we could enter in a field and it won't show up until a later time or an email didn't attach itself to the correct account. Most of the time we have to either hit the refresh button multiple times or even sign out of the program and sign back in for entries to show up. Also, it is confusing when you are working with the email part of the software because you must have the offline version open on your computer in order for it to save emails to Clarity Soft. One thing that I would like to warn people when choosing this software is working with the Clarity Soft sales team. When we were first looking into the software they gave us a free trial to see how it would fit with our sales process and sales team. Once the trial ended they charged us for a year contract and the sales person said that she had no recollection of ever starting a trial with us. The sales person was extremely manipulative and very rude during the entire process. In the end, higher management apologized and fixed the issue for our company and since then there have not been any further issues. With that being said the technical support team has been very helpful answering any questions and assisting us with our training.

Simon Cunningham

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-11-12

Overall we have been very satisfied with the product. Claritysoft seems to have put in the effort where it matters the most.

Rena Bennett-Dellwo

Great CRM! Glad we found it so we could leave Salesforce.com.

Reviewed 2016-07-22

We just started the implementation process and have a fabulous experience. Everyone at Claritysoft is helpful and responsive. In fact, I found a couple of tiny bugs but they were fixed within 24 hours of my reporting them. I've learned a lot from watching the recorded training videos and attending the live training sessions.

Arlene Sengstack

We are a non-profit organization with a sizeable database. Clarity Soft stepped up to help.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

We were able to customize it to fit our needs and the Clarity Soft team was extremely helpful. I was the point person and I am not technologically savvy, so I was heavily reliant on the team. They gave us far more support than we ever could have paid for.

Great CRM to Manage the Buyer Journey

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Overall, ClarirySoft does a good job of providing an overall solution to manage the buyer journey and customer relationships. I really like the reporting functionality as well.

Brandon Norman

CRM is much better than average

Reviewed 2019-08-20

My overall experience with Claritysoft has been excellent and I would recommend it!

Joshua Day

I love this software, and I use it every day to manage our customers, accounts, and leads!!!

Reviewed 2017-07-13

If I had to use pen and paper to keep track of what ClaritySoft does, it would take me an eternity to do what I have done with this software.

Dana Luna

A ll inclusive system

Reviewed 2017-01-05

I was introduced to Clarity soft CRM in 4 years ago. The support I received from technical support was very helpful since I had no prior experience in using a CRM. Clarity soft also offers monthly training sessions and if you can't attend you are able to listen at a time when more convenient. I would recommend this system to any business that is wanting to be organized and detailed in keeping track of potential clients and existing customers.

Jared Teed

Providing clarity to your business process

Reviewed 2017-01-05

We have been using ClaritySoft since January 2013 and couldn't be happier with the software. Both online and offline versions work well with our business, and Clarity is quick to rectify any issues with its great support team. I would recommend ClaritySoft to any business looking to track sales activity quickly and effectively.

Joshua Day

Helps convert leads into sales through quotation templates and great reminders.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Very helpful to convert leads to sales.

Jolene Resz

Daily account updates

Reviewed 2017-01-18

Very convenient to keep track of what accounts need from day to day . Helps keep track of who I need to contact, the subject of conversation or content of emails, and when I need to reach out. Have some trouble navigating to add or delete some things that are displayed. Overall I believe it is a good program.

Marie Woodard

The most attentive support team! Genuine concern their product fits your specific needs.

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Organized sales calls, accurate monthly reports, mobile app makes field work a breeze. User friendly, customized to our needs - all at an exceptionally low cost. ANY organization or company can afford this CRM.

Aryn Lentz

Great for small businesses

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Our medical practice uses Claritysoft CRM as a way to organize and track referring physicians and the referrals that they send to our office. As the Marketing Director, I am in the field visiting these offices. The software allows me to easily sort offices by location (which I designated my own "territories") and also allows you to pull up a Google Map on your phone - which is great when you are on the road. The customer service support was great at helping me with set-up and answering my questions. The technical support was also able to add a feature at my request.

Pamela Elliot

Okay to use but needs some adjustments

Reviewed 2019-08-28

It's okay but can be made to be much more user friendly

Andrea Hunt

Easy to use, lots of good characteristics. Great support team!

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Ability to list accounts, vendors and partners, sorting functions, enter attachments, keep track of all communication.

Brenda Rigdon

Very small business glad we went with Claritysoft

Reviewed 2019-04-18
Review Source: Software Advice

We’ve been slowly integrating it into our workflow for about three months now. We hadn’t used this type of software before and were tempted to go with a cheaper or free version. But the programs we researched did not have the features we needed and seemed very clunky to use. We are working out synchronization issues with Outlook (trying to eliminate duplication of reminders, contacts, etc). It has really helped us figure out our marketing goals. Now we have content developed and are testing our first email campaign. The support team is fantastic!

Mark Shawver

This CRM software is very versatile and very intuitive to use.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

You can add virtually an unlimited number of customized fields, it's very easy to use and their technical support and customer service is excellent.

Sheila Browning

Great tracking

Reviewed 2019-08-30

Ease of use, good reporting, user friendly interface

Amazing and Awesome!

Reviewed 2017-01-18

I personally use ClaritySoft every day, and I cannot picture my work day without it!!! The ease of keeping track of thousands of accounts in any way you want makes this amazingly awesome!

Hunter Eddington

Claritysoft CRM saved us time and money!

Reviewed 2016-07-20

Before we decided to use Claritysoft, Me and my team had disagreed on Microsoft Dynamics or Claritysoft. After, two weeks, we finally picked Claritysoft and we are glad we did! It was so much easier to use then Dynamics and the support is free! The program is way better then Dynamics and even has more features! Matt and Susan are good about checking up on you and take their jobs seriously, so no matter what, someone is checking up on you! Thanks guys!

Desirae Szloboda

Claritysoft

Reviewed 2017-04-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall this is a nice product for a company that wants to go from the shelf to up and running quickly, and that doesn't have a tech savvy team to take on the more challenging but full featured customizations that some other CRMs offer.

Gail Parkhurst

I have been with Claritysoft for a couple of years now, and I am very happy with the Databases

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Easy to learn and use, and customize Claritysoft has excellent support in helping in all areas of use.

Megan Sicks

Seems Like a Great Product

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2017-07-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Customer Service was very helpful and gave they gave a 30 min demo that was very informative.

Melissa Archer-Muncaster

Great value for the money and functionality to boot.

Reviewed 2016-12-02
Review Source: Software Advice

We had been using other CRM's in our business for double the price we are paying for Claritysoft and way less customer service....so glad we made this change to Claritysoft because it has increased our usage and functionality

Brian Maleska

Early stage stumbles and have come to love the product

Reviewed 2015-07-13

We were searching for a CRM solution that was simple , yet sophisticated. We did not want our people to have to study the software for months. We also wanted something that would enable us to work in the field and office with ease. Clarity has performed well in these areas. We also need tech support from time to time . Clarity has been spot-on with their support, professional, efficient and honest with us. In the early stages of adoption we were frustrated with the integration of Clarity and our staff. We learned about the online version and never looked back . It has made such a difference with the collaboration betqween our sales reps and office staff that it now our go-to product . After having used many CRM packages throughout my sales career I have been through all kinds of good and bad situations . Clarity is a Very Good solution.

Anonymous

So much easier than paper

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-08-21

JoAnn Cherrington

Affordable & Easy to Use CRM

Reviewed 2018-12-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to customize and lots of online support. Our implementation specialist is fantastic!

Reagan Reed

Claritysoft is a very efficient way to keep track of your sales and records.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

I like that claritysoft is very organized and easy to get around. Claritysoft keeps your daily activity and future activities in the software for you. Reminding you that you may have to follow up on a customer or that you have a meeting, etc.

Richard Anderson

Perfect for small to medium businesses

Reviewed 2016-12-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Excellent "off the shelf" functionality, highly and easily customizable, very clean and usable user interface. Everything is one page, no scrolling and clicking around to find information.

Michele Wild

ClaritySoft Is Very User Friendly

Reviewed 2017-05-02
Review Source: Software Advice

ClaritySoft makes it easy to set up and user their software. They are very helpful in answering any questions you may have throughout the whole process.

Rhonda Reese

Excellent customer support - effective at finding solutions to our requests and understands our org

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Ease of use and ability to customize to our needs! Excellent customer service support - effective at finding solutions to our requests and understands our organization and what we are trying to accomplish using the software.

Casey Clark

Great software just needs some tweaking

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-10-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall we are pleased with our use of it.

Stephanie Leick

Great tool if it's the right fit.

Reviewed 2018-03-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Very easy to navigate the software. The customer support when first looking at the product is outstanding.

Jill Chambers

Just getting into it

Reviewed 2018-02-15
Review Source: Software Advice

great customer support and follow-up

Nola Parker

great CRM software

Reviewed 2018-06-29

This software has great versatility in record keeping, reporting and lead conversion. I highly recommend this software.

Ruel (Rusty) Bowman

I would use ClaritySoft for my CRM needs in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 2016-03-02

The pros and cons of working with an organization can be many. The pros far outweigh the cons at ClaritySoft. The relationship starts with an in-depth discussion of customer needs and then how the ClaritySoft system will meet those needs. The Trainer was exceptional, always knowledgeable and responsive. The support staff always kept me informed and listened to any issue, recording the screen movements to give to the programmers. We did have a hiccup during implementation but that was addressed and was done in a timely manner. I would use ClaritySoft for my CRM needs in a heartbeat.

Mark Aldrich

Great Functionality with a simple interface and excellent usability

Reviewed 2015-07-09

Claritysoft offers the functionality of big or popular packages with an easer interface and quick customization. This has enabled us to tailor the product to our exact market quickly and improve acceptance and use in the company. One absolute key that most companies miss is the ability to work when not connected. This is important for use in the field in the western US and has also has provided us with additional utilization of "Plane Time", resulting in more satisfaction among users. Give Claritysoft a careful look before you choose a CRM, full features and more at a competitive price

Anonymous

Great CRM with lots of good features but not overwhelming.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-26

Customer service is very helpful and open to feedback, receptive to suggestions for future updates and new features.

Michael Morris

Easy to use but implementation with email integration has been slow.

Reviewed 2018-01-18
Review Source: Software Advice

I recommend this software based on its ease of use and affordability with a flat rate and low implementation costs.

cathleen mooney

Claritysoft review for medium size manufacturer

Reviewed 2017-01-05

We compared Claritysoft to Zoho, Sales Force, and a few other smaller CRM systems. Claritysoft was chosen for the following reasons: ease of customization; USA based tech support, intuitive interface, easy reporting, & affordability. We've been using Claritysoft about 15 months (25 users), and it has met most of our expectations. When there is a problem, the support staff is always helpful and friendly, plus you don't get stuff in voice mail hell - just press 2 for tech support!

Kyle Taylor

Easy to use and navigate

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Simple easy to use interface, customization on your home screen.

Sonya Dunbar

Operation Manager

Reviewed 2018-01-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use ? Great support the staff is always nice and friendly when I call. I enjoy the webinars they are very user friendly.

David Canterbury

I like the software very much. It has helped with organizing my schedule and tasks.

Reviewed 2015-06-24

The operation and and function of the software makes sense to me, so it was reasonably easy to implement. The training that we received at the time of the purchase was very good and I don't think we have used all of the training we purchased. Any questions that I have asked have been answered quickly and thoroughly. The operation of the software has benefited our company by providing a central location for customer information for all users to view.

John Stonkus

Claritysoft is a very professional and customer friendly organization with a good tool and awesome personnel.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-05-18
Review Source: Software Advice

The service and help is great! The sales people have helped me understand what they have to offer, answer questions quickly, etc. It overall seems like a great product.

Tony Jordan

This software has many bells and whistles. I use on a daily bases about 20% of the software.

Reviewed 2015-06-09

The system is always open and running quickly when I go to enter my data at any time of the day or night. The update of information is clean and effortless to outlook. The support staff returns my calls quickly and is willing to walk me through my issues. Cons, I would like to have a few more custom made report files that I can quickly gather and print for each of my office locations.

Bill Summers

A Good CRM Product for our Distributorship

Reviewed 2017-01-05

We are a small business with about 6 active salespeople using the CRM for contact management, opportunity management, and sales management. As a Sales manager, it is easy for me to create reports and distribute activities to the sales reps. As the rep, it's easy to manage an activity list and opportunities.

Betsy Hill

CRM Software that actually gets used

Reviewed 2017-01-05

We have had a great experience working with Claritysoft. The software is easy to use (which means that our staff is actually using it as we intended) and their support has been outstanding. They have a strong understanding of the user's needs and how to make it a quality experience.

Robin Rapsey

Great CRM Tool For The Price

Reviewed 2017-01-18

We've been using ClaritySoft for a few years and have been very happy. They are continually working on upgrading the tool based on customer needs. Customer support is excellent!! The only difficulty we have is creating customized reports/quotes. That is not very user friendly.

Erica Enriquez

New users experience

Reviewed 2017-01-18

So far ClaritySoft has been sufficient for what we need. Ultimately we would like the system to be cohesive in meshing with our booking system. There have been some confusions as some of our users used the desktop platform and others use the online version. I think that

John Valley

Oregon Savings Network Review

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-01-05

Overall it serves its main purpose as a database but does have some limitations that are not ideal in communicating with folks but that is due to more internal issues.

Virginia Sullivan

Exceptional service

Reviewed 2017-01-13

Very easy to use this CRM. Best of all is their customer service and support always very helpful with quick turnaround service. Highly recommend.

David Sudia

Global green led

Reviewed 2019-07-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Wow....customer service is great. Great product and company.

Mandy Arellano

Great CRM

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2016-11-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Our sales staff loves ClaritySoft. The system is easy to use and they provide great monthly training.