Claritysoft CRM Reviews

Pros

You will have nothing but positive feedback from this software, it is so useful, the email system, when you link it to your Outlook Calendar is amazing as well.

CD

Camille D.

You do not have to hire a third party company to make all the changes so your sales team can and will use the CRM. Claritysoft is eager to help make your experience the best it can be.

JH

Jim H.

Jeff H.

Cons

The only thing missing that I can think of is that there was no built in social media as a standard part of the platform.

MW

Matt W.

We had employees refuse to use it because they were so frustrated.

Early on in our use of ClaritySoft, we had a problem that needed to be addressed.

JV

John V.

Wow - this might be the right CRM system for you!

Transcript

Eric H.: Hello, my name is Eric. I am a senior sales engineer, and our industry is manufacturing. And...

Great for small businesses

Our medical practice uses Claritysoft CRM as a way to organize and track referring physicians and the referrals that they send to our office. As the Marketing Director, I am in the field visiting these offices. The software allows me to easily sort offices by location (which I designated my own "territories") and also allows you to pull up a Google Map on your phone - which is great when you are on the road. The customer service support was great at helping me with set-up and answering my questions. The technical support was also able to add a feature at my request.

Pros

Claritysoft offered the most effective CRM solution for our office at a price reasonable for small businesses. I also liked how much I was able to customize the database and fields to fit the software for my specific use.

Cons

This software can do A LOT - much more than what I need it for. That can sometimes be confusing.

Okay to use but needs some adjustments

It's okay but can be made to be much more user friendly

Pros

I like the filter selections you can use

Cons

when transferring an account, instead of pressing one button to transfer the account, contacts, lead and opportunity, you have to go into each separately which is a complete waste of time and not user friendly

A Perfect Solutions for the SMBs

We moved from spreadsheets to SalesForce back to spreadsheets to Zoho now to ClaritySoft. ClaritySoft gives me the capabilities I looked for in SalesForce, all of what was missing in Zoho, took away the chaos of spreadsheets, at a price that worked for our business.

Pros

A fully integrated system that scales well allows for the customization for a complete business, but not at the cost of many of the overly complex enterprise systems. I particularly appreciated how our account manager customized the plan/pricing to our needs and worked with us to get the platform we needed at the cost we could afford. Also, the ongoing training that is provided is EXCELLENT! Thanks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

The original plan we signed up for didn't have some of the basic capabilities we thought would have been included. Although we weren't "happy", our account manager provided an acceptable solution. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Claritysoft Review

Having all of my leads organized and accessible has been the best part of my Claritysoft experience!

Pros

Claritysoft CRM has been 'spot on' for me as far as organizing all of my sales information. It has allowed me to have everything I need in one spot!

Cons

It took me a little while to get 'comfortable' with all of the features but I think that had more to do with me being in a sales position for the first time in my career.

Easy to use, lots of good characteristics. Great support team!

Pros

Ability to list accounts, vendors and partners, sorting functions, enter attachments, keep track of all communication.

Cons

Slowness of capturing my email communication. Software is set up for sales, I use it for account management and therefore do not use all the features

Hello Andrea, thank you for taking time to post a review of Claritysoft. If you are struggling with your email or creating work flows more aligned with account management please reach out to our support team for assistance. We use Claritysoft to manage all of our customer data after the sales process, it's highly flexible and easy to customize to your unique environment. Give us a call for assistance.

First time CRM user likes Claritysoft!

Excellent!

Pros

I like having so much critical information kept in one place. As my business grows, I needed a better way to track my accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities. Claritysoft has been extremely helpful in this regard.

Cons

I think the mobile functionality could be improved. And I think customized reporting could be made easier to use.

Very small business glad we went with Claritysoft

We’ve been slowly integrating it into our workflow for about three months now. We hadn’t used this type of software before and were tempted to go with a cheaper or free version. But the programs we researched did not have the features we needed and seemed very clunky to use. We are working out synchronization issues with Outlook (trying to eliminate duplication of reminders, contacts, etc). It has really helped us figure out our marketing goals. Now we have content developed and are testing our first email campaign. The support team is fantastic!

Pros

The live training was crucial. Not because the software is difficult to use, but because we saved so much time with Claritysoft walked us through the process. We also discovered ways of using it that we hadn’t thought of yet. The graphics and general user interface design were very important to us and Claritysoft scored high is this area. It's customizable and fun.

Cons

Apparently there is no way to set recurring meetings. This is a major flaw.

Wow - this might be the right CRM system for you!

My experience has been OUTSTANDING! Our onboarding trainer Linda Woehler has been fantastic and helpful in every way!

Pros

I like it's ease of use the most. The ClaritySoft Live is the one for us!

Cons

After using it for 3 weeks now, I have yet to find anything I don't like about it!

THIS WILL HELP YOU DO, WHAT YOU DO BETTER

Good experience overall.

Pros

The aesthetic design makes the software inviting, non-intimidating for users. It's very easy to customize as well.

Cons

My biggest issue is with the filters & tasks. 1. After each login, I have to reset my filters. I feel like if I set a filter, I want that filter for every login until I physically change it. I don't feel like I should have to set my filter each and every time, it's too redundant. 2. Tasks should automatically hide once they are marked complete. I don't feel like I should have to create and set a filter to hide them. They should be hidden until I want to see them again. I also feel like the training didn't go over enough terminology...that's a big deal for me because our terms V the Claritysoft terms could have completely different meanings.

This CRM software is very versatile and very intuitive to use.

Pros

You can add virtually an unlimited number of customized fields, it's very easy to use and their technical support and customer service is excellent.

Small Business CRM

This has been great, the customer service is unparalleled. I could not be happier

Pros

Ease of use and access to information is as easy to use as any crm on the market

Cons

I would like to see more email functionality from the crm itself and not add ins.

Clarity works

Pros

Keeps me informed on what is going on in the company

Cons

nothing. it does all that I need to help my company

Great tracking

Pros

Ease of use, good reporting, user friendly interface

Cons

Not sure I have any comments to enter in this box but seems mandatory

Amazing and Awesome!

I personally use ClaritySoft every day, and I cannot picture my work day without it!!! The ease of keeping track of thousands of accounts in any way you want makes this amazingly awesome!

Pros

Organization, Data Collection, and User Friendly!!!

Cons

I do not know how to download mobile app yet lol!!!

Salesforce User Switches to ClaritySoft

The implementation was easy and I was up and running using the CRM in no time.

Pros

The ease of use and clarity of the screens and layout.

Cons

I have not come across many dislikes. Being able to sort the Dashboards is one feature that I would like but it is my understanding that updates will solve this.

Easy to work with

Almost instant service. Everyone is pleasant and genuine. No complaints and they are able to offer suggestions to assist with staff implementation.

Pros

I really like the training, technical support and quotation module. I like that we can set it up and customize the way we want it. I also liked that is was simple to get a fair price from Clarity and not some drawn out process with a large price tag.

Cons

I would like to see the drip marketing and mobile task integration - It is coming.

Claritysoft CRM saved us time and money!

Before we decided to use Claritysoft, Me and my team had disagreed on Microsoft Dynamics or Claritysoft. After, two weeks, we finally picked Claritysoft and we are glad we did! It was so much easier to use then Dynamics and the support is free! The program is way better then Dynamics and even has more features! Matt and Susan are good about checking up on you and take their jobs seriously, so no matter what, someone is checking up on you! Thanks guys!

Pros

How Easy it is for our Employees. The price is number one for us! Support is amazing, They help you with every little thing!

Cons

We did have one con about the Reports, but Matt just informed me they are releasing a Expert Report manager soon! This clears this con up:)

April 2020 Claritysoft review

Pros

The ability to hit the ground running was a major factor in our decision to purchase Claritysoft. The intuitiveness of the software was very important.

Cons

There could be more printable reports built in to the out-of the box applicaton.

Claritysoft

Overall this is a nice product for a company that wants to go from the shelf to up and running quickly, and that doesn't have a tech savvy team to take on the more challenging but full featured customizations that some other CRMs offer.

Pros

What I like best about this product is its ease of use upfront and the offering of monthly training. Ease of use increases user adoption. Some other features that are nice are: Some flexibility in customizations Advanced search option

Cons

The things I liked least about this product are as follows: While the product offers some easy and simply customization options, they can also be very limiting. Difficult email integration

I have been with Claritysoft for a couple of years now, and I am very happy with the Databases

Pros

Easy to learn and use, and customize Claritysoft has excellent support in helping in all areas of use.

Cons

As of yet I need an outside App to connect with our Quickbooks, but can be done with the Zapier App.

Seems Like a Great Product

Customer Service was very helpful and gave they gave a 30 min demo that was very informative.

Pros

Even though I was using a trial, it was very user friendly and had some great features. Had a great ease of use.

Cons

Since we are part of a Senior Care Community, we need a program that is HIPAA compliant, and that was the only con we had.

Great value for the money and functionality to boot.

We had been using other CRM's in our business for double the price we are paying for Claritysoft and way less customer service....so glad we made this change to Claritysoft because it has increased our usage and functionality

Pros

Functional - easy to use and understand Monthly training at both beginner and advanced levels Technical support for the product Way better value for the money than what we were using originally

Cons

No real app for off desk usage other than internet based use (still has a web based smart phone usage from browser but not an APP)

Working with Clarity

I have an organized call schedule with Clarity. I have detailed information of each call and activity that is performed.

Pros

I like to be able to turn my computer on in the morning and see who I need to call that day .I like seeing all my notes from each call in one place. I like having all future calls documented for easy follow-up.

Cons

I would like to have some kind of notation to tell me if I have set up a future call without having to go to open activities.

Claritysoft

Customer support and implementation team has been wonderful.

Pros

The navigation is well thought out and easy to use.

Cons

Importing all the data from previous dinosaur database.

Early stage stumbles and have come to love the product

We were searching for a CRM solution that was simple , yet sophisticated. We did not want our people to have to study the software for months. We also wanted something that would enable us to work in the field and office with ease. Clarity has performed well in these areas. We also need tech support from time to time . Clarity has been spot-on with their support, professional, efficient and...