Claritysoft CRM Reviews

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.74/10

Reviews by rating

Top 3 alternatives

The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they are eager to assist with improvements and enhancements of the CRM. I am happy with this product and recommend it.
You do not have to hire a third party company to make all the changes so your sales team can and will use the CRM. Claritysoft is eager to help make your experience the best it can be.
The only thing missing that I can think of is that there was no built in social media as a standard part of the platform.
We had employees refuse to use it because they were so frustrated.
Early on in our use of ClaritySoft, we had a problem that needed to be addressed.

EH

Eric H.

Senior Sales Engineer

Machinery, 1-10 employees

Wow - this might be the right CRM system for you!

Transcript

Eric H.: Hello, my name is Eric. I am a senior sales engineer, and our industry is manufacturing. And...

CD

Camille D.

Facilities Services, 201-500 employees

Claritysoft CRM - Extremely User Friendly Software

My overall experience with Claritysoft CRM has been nothing but positive, I started using the software in February and every time I open it up I learn something new, which is great. I have taught myself how to change the layout of my columns within certain fields, this is how easy this system is. You will have nothing but positive feedback from this software, it is so useful, the email system, when you link it to your Outlook Calendar is amazing as well. This software has so many tools, too many to list.

Pros

I liked the fact that the software was so user friendly, that I could use the software with only having minimal training, and yet still be able to maneuver around the site, changing data, etc. I would have to recommend this software to anyone who doesn't want to spend hours setting it up, and hours training, the software is so easy to use, set up, maneuver and change it that it is so worth it. Creating and running reports is a simple task in ClarityCRM as well.

Cons

I have yet to find anything that I don't like about this software.

JS

John S.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Encouraged First Year User Getting Acclimated

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our account manager and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our support representative have been very helpful. They keep in touch with us just to the right amount when we don't have a reason to already reach out to them.

Pros

Fast response time, highly available website, customizability, import/export features are easy to use for data dump and load.

Cons

Would like more document preview capabilities. Doesn't run in Firefox (but that's not a huge problem because we regularly use Chrome, which is a better and more mainstream browser.

AG

Amy G.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Excellent CRM for the value

Claritysoft has been an integral part of my sales process. It has helped me to stay on task, have timely follow-up, and keep track of my database.

Pros

I find Claritysoft very easy to use and learn, it is very intuitive. I also find their customer service team to be top notch.

Cons

The only item I would potentially improve on are ease of reporting.

JD

Joshua D.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Helps convert leads into sales through quotation templates and great reminders.

Very helpful to convert leads to sales.

Pros

I like the reports module, as well as activity recording for review and training new representatives.

Cons

There could be additional functionality with the email blast module. For example, being able to select multiple records to perform list actions such as resend, delete, or create follow up activity.

RA

Ralph A.

Printing, 11-50 employees

Claritysoft for a small business

Easy to implement and great support along the way.

Pros

Claritysoft has proven very easy to use which resulted in a very quick adoption rate by all users. Ease of entering new information and the Outlook Add-In make it easy to use every day.

Cons

Depending on the level of sales data integration you choose will affect some of the usage. Without a full integration of sales most of the Sales functions are not usable. We did find ways to import sales data use that to create reports.

JR

Jolene R.

Medical Devices,

Daily account updates

Very convenient to keep track of what accounts need from day to day . Helps keep track of who I need to contact, the subject of conversation or content of emails, and when I need to reach out. Have some trouble navigating to add or delete some things that are displayed. Overall I believe it is a good program.

Pros

Keeps track of daily activities

Cons

Hard time adding or deleting certain features

Marie W.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

The most attentive support team! Genuine concern their product fits your specific needs.

Organized sales calls, accurate monthly reports, mobile app makes field work a breeze. User friendly, customized to our needs - all at an exceptionally low cost. ANY organization or company can afford this CRM.

Pros

Keeps sales goals organized; extremely user friendly; phone app makes working in the field a breeze. Customer support and customized reports are stellar!

Cons

I have NONE. The entire ClarifySoft Team is supportive with quick responses. The only con I have is that I didn't find this CRM sooner.

AL

Aryn L.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Great for small businesses

Our medical practice uses Claritysoft CRM as a way to organize and track referring physicians and the referrals that they send to our office. As the Marketing Director, I am in the field visiting these offices. The software allows me to easily sort offices by location (which I designated my own "territories") and also allows you to pull up a Google Map on your phone - which is great when you are on the road. The customer service support was great at helping me with set-up and answering my questions. The technical support was also able to add a feature at my request.

Pros

Claritysoft offered the most effective CRM solution for our office at a price reasonable for small businesses. I also liked how much I was able to customize the database and fields to fit the software for my specific use.

Cons

This software can do A LOT - much more than what I need it for. That can sometimes be confusing.

PE

Pamela E.

Entertainment, 501-1,000 employees

Okay to use but needs some adjustments

It's okay but can be made to be much more user friendly

Pros

I like the filter selections you can use

Cons

when transferring an account, instead of pressing one button to transfer the account, contacts, lead and opportunity, you have to go into each separately which is a complete waste of time and not user friendly

MB

Mike B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

A Perfect Solutions for the SMBs

We moved from spreadsheets to SalesForce back to spreadsheets to Zoho now to ClaritySoft. ClaritySoft gives me the capabilities I looked for in SalesForce, all of what was missing in Zoho, took away the chaos of spreadsheets, at a price that worked for our business.

Pros

A fully integrated system that scales well allows for the customization for a complete business, but not at the cost of many of the overly complex enterprise systems. I particularly appreciated how our account manager customized the plan/pricing to our needs and worked with us to get the platform we needed at the cost we could afford. Also, the ongoing training that is provided is EXCELLENT! Thanks, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

The original plan we signed up for didn't have some of the basic capabilities we thought would have been included. Although we weren't "happy", our account manager provided an acceptable solution. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

BM

Bob M.

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Claritysoft Review

Having all of my leads organized and accessible has been the best part of my Claritysoft experience!

Pros

Claritysoft CRM has been 'spot on' for me as far as organizing all of my sales information. It has allowed me to have everything I need in one spot!

Cons

It took me a little while to get 'comfortable' with all of the features but I think that had more to do with me being in a sales position for the first time in my career.

AH

Andrea H.

Easy to use, lots of good characteristics. Great support team!

Pros

Ability to list accounts, vendors and partners, sorting functions, enter attachments, keep track of all communication.

Cons

Slowness of capturing my email communication. Software is set up for sales, I use it for account management and therefore do not use all the features

Hello Andrea, thank you for taking time to post a review of Claritysoft. If you are struggling with your email or creating work flows more aligned with account management please reach out to our support team for assistance. We use Claritysoft to manage all of our customer data after the sales process, it's highly flexible and easy to customize to your unique environment. Give us a call for assistance.

Dan K.

Media Production, self-employed

First time CRM user likes Claritysoft!

Excellent!

Pros

I like having so much critical information kept in one place. As my business grows, I needed a better way to track my accounts, contacts, activities and opportunities. Claritysoft has been extremely helpful in this regard.

Cons

I think the mobile functionality could be improved. And I think customized reporting could be made easier to use.

BR

Brenda R.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Very small business glad we went with Claritysoft

We’ve been slowly integrating it into our workflow for about three months now. We hadn’t used this type of software before and were tempted to go with a cheaper or free version. But the programs we researched did not have the features we needed and seemed very clunky to use. We are working out synchronization issues with Outlook (trying to eliminate duplication of reminders, contacts, etc). It has really helped us figure out our marketing goals. Now we have content developed and are testing our first email campaign. The support team is fantastic!

Pros

The live training was crucial. Not because the software is difficult to use, but because we saved so much time with Claritysoft walked us through the process. We also discovered ways of using it that we hadn’t thought of yet. The graphics and general user interface design were very important to us and Claritysoft scored high is this area. It's customizable and fun.

Cons

Apparently there is no way to set recurring meetings. This is a major flaw.

DF

DANI F.

Packaging and Containers, 11-50 employees

THIS WILL HELP YOU DO, WHAT YOU DO BETTER

Good experience overall.

Pros

The aesthetic design makes the software inviting, non-intimidating for users. It's very easy to customize as well.

Cons

My biggest issue is with the filters & tasks. 1. After each login, I have to reset my filters. I feel like if I set a filter, I want that filter for every login until I physically change it. I don't feel like I should have to set my filter each and every time, it's too redundant. 2. Tasks should automatically hide once they are marked complete. I don't feel like I should have to create and set a filter to hide them. They should be hidden until I want to see them again. I also feel like the training didn't go over enough terminology...that's a big deal for me because our terms V the Claritysoft terms could have completely different meanings.

MS

Mark S.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

This CRM software is very versatile and very intuitive to use.

Pros

You can add virtually an unlimited number of customized fields, it's very easy to use and their technical support and customer service is excellent.

JK

Jeff K.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Small Business CRM

This has been great, the customer service is unparalleled. I could not be happier

Pros

Ease of use and access to information is as easy to use as any crm on the market

Cons

I would like to see more email functionality from the crm itself and not add ins.

EH

Eric H.

Machinery, 1-10 employees

Wow - this might be the right CRM system for you!

My experience has been OUTSTANDING! Our onboarding trainer Linda Woehler has been fantastic and helpful in every way!

Pros

I like it's ease of use the most. The ClaritySoft Live is the one for us!

Cons

After using it for 3 weeks now, I have yet to find anything I don't like about it!

SB

Sheila B.

Wireless, 11-50 employees

Great tracking

Pros

Ease of use, good reporting, user friendly interface

Cons

Not sure I have any comments to enter in this box but seems mandatory

JD

Joshua D.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Amazing and Awesome!

I personally use ClaritySoft every day, and I cannot picture my work day without it!!! The ease of keeping track of thousands of accounts in any way you want makes this amazingly awesome!

Pros

Organization, Data Collection, and User Friendly!!!

Cons

I do not know how to download mobile app yet lol!!!

BK

Bill K.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Clarity works

Pros

Keeps me informed on what is going on in the company

Cons

nothing. it does all that I need to help my company

KH

Kristin H.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Claritysoft Review

Great onboarding by [Sensitive Content ], overall good tool to track referrals and keep them organized.

Pros

Product is easy to use and helps me keep track of sales pipeline, next steps and outcomes.

Cons

Tracking our revenue through Claritysoft is challenging.

HR

Heidi R.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Salesforce User Switches to ClaritySoft

The implementation was easy and I was up and running using the CRM in no time.

Pros

The ease of use and clarity of the screens and layout.

Cons

I have not come across many dislikes. Being able to sort the Dashboards is one feature that I would like but it is my understanding that updates will solve this.

Jeff H.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Easy to work with

Almost instant service. Everyone is pleasant and genuine. No complaints and they are able to offer suggestions to assist with staff implementation.

Pros

I really like the training, technical support and quotation module. I like that we can set it up and customize the way we want it. I also liked that is was simple to get a fair price from Clarity and not some drawn out process with a large price tag.

Cons

I would like to see the drip marketing and mobile task integration - It is coming.

HE

Hunter E.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Claritysoft CRM saved us time and money!

Before we decided to use Claritysoft, Me and my team had disagreed on Microsoft Dynamics or Claritysoft. After, two weeks, we finally picked Claritysoft and we are glad we did! It was so much easier to use then Dynamics and the support is free! The program is way better then Dynamics and even has more features! Matt and Susan are good about checking up on you and take their jobs seriously, so no matter what, someone is checking up on you! Thanks guys!

Pros

How Easy it is for our Employees. The price is number one for us! Support is amazing, They help you with every little thing!

Cons

We did have one con about the Reports, but Matt just informed me they are releasing a Expert Report manager soon! This clears this con up:)