Launch27 Logo

Launch27 Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.97/10

See full reviews by rating

Wonderful, the team is great and customer service has always been awesome. They answer my questions right away.
I love how easy it is to use for my employees and clients. Everything is very straightforward and love all the features.
Launch27 is the back bone to our business. Launch27 makes owning a business so much easer and there customer service is amazing they are so helpful and polite.
Terrible SLA, unhelpful customer support, development going the wrong direction.
I highly discourage anyone from using this service. I wanted so badly for this to work but I can honestly say I don't feel valued as a customer.
Launch27 was confusing for my carpet cleaning company and customers didn’t use it as willingly as House Call Pro.

Launch27 users...

Acuity Scheduling-logocaret
listing-logo

Acuity Scheduling

How would you rate Launch27?

While not perfect by far, Launch 27 has been integral to our businesses success. Fantastic.

Provided our business with the tools to create a professional and established business cost effectively, right from day one.

Pros

Automates a whole load of admin work. Helps to provide excellent communication between yourself and your customers. Creates an image of an established and professional business from day one.

Cons

Needs to be more flexible, providing more bespoke booking options. Does not cater much for commercial cleaning.

Launch 27 has made my dreams of owning a service business possible!

Pros

Launch 27 has been a lifesaver! It took all the major problems I was encountering when starting my maid business and solved them with one monthly payment. It's great!

Cons

There really is not much L27 is missing. It handles all the major problems; booking, scheduling, managing teams, credit card processing, paying teams and the list goes on. The email customization is better than most but still needs some work.

Very easy to use. I don't have a headache to schedule an appointment, to follow the payments, etc.

Most important things are I automized my business and gained customers.

Pros

The greatest things are you can program whatever you like, and also to do automatic things, to send emails, reminders, put hold on the accounts, charge, etc.

Cons

There is a small things like dashboard indicators, that may be sorted in another way, then they are right now. For example, to choose period of time for some indicators is not possible.

Great easy to use - plug and play! Stores all customer details and makes taking online payment easy!

Pros

Taking online payments Sending automatic email and text reminders The ability to place cards on hold prior to taking payment Always adding new features Great Facebook group Great customer service

Cons

Discount code functionality is a little limited. Some of my customers use discount codes (made for new customers) and I can t stop them which leads to uncomfortable conversations.

Best Decision Ever!

Everything service related!

Pros

Launch 27 has been a game changer for our company, offering a One Stop Shop for all of our Service Needs!

Cons

We would love to have a pay intergration with ADP, and also sync with Google Calendar for Staff Time Off

Awesome Software. Highly Recommend.

Our company appears bigger than it is.

Pros

Live the ease of use of this scheduling, Reminder & Billing software. It's easy to use both on the front end of our website and the backend. It allows customers to book online and for me to schedule over the phone. Send automatic reminder and quality surveys. Can't go wrong with this product!

Cons

The schedule could have a better interface or visual if running multiple teams. As a solo owner operator of is very straight forward now but could be an issue as the scaling begins to happen.

Great software, helps me automate many parts of my business. Great value and service

Business start, business automation, helps with growth.

Pros

Booking form, back-end automation, regular updates, Team listens to users and makes changes as needed. I can easily edit my schedules, prices, service offerings etc.

Cons

I really don't have a whole lot of complaints. Reporting could be improved, other than that there is not a whole lot I would change. As I said earlier they continue to improve the software. The more advanced versions are fairly expensive, however I am on one of the basic plans and plan to move up when needed.

Makes life so much easier!

Pros

I love the simplicity of it. It keeps things organized whether it is looking at scheduling, financial reports/trends, and promos. I run my whole business operations from here. Nice to have it all in one place.

Cons

Some features are not as customizable. Also more in depth reports about your customer vs how much revenue you are making would be nice.

Mostly great, it does everything I need it to do.

Helps me run my business

Pros

Booking management, and customizations. I like that it sends automated emails to bookings. I also like how I can shut off days.

Cons

The customer support doesn't understand my questions. I wish tips could be added and be recurring. I have customers who want to tip every time and they don't like having to go in each booking to add a tip.

I'm so glad that I decided to purchase this software when I launched my cleaning business.

Makes my day to day operation so much simpler.

Pros

Easy to use - can be customized to my prices - user friendly for customers- I love that I can use it easily from my phone anytime anywhere

Cons

no live person all the time, I was confused at first at how to set it all up and where to find help. Didn't realize till after I had it all set up that there was a Youtube channel too. Should be a downloaded printed handbook we could give to our new employees to help walk them through logging in each day, etc.

Fantastic Software for Local Services!

I use Launch 27 for my maid business. It's fantastic, and customers love it! The admin interface is very easy to use and understand. Creating new bookings, charging customers, sending payments, and exporting customer data (email addresses, name, phone number, etc.) is a SNAP! All credit card information is fully secure and encrypted, which is a huge bonus for customers. My favorite thing about...

Cons

Launch27has been a huge success for growing my cleaning company!

Ease of scheduling. Online booking. Online payments, Excellent support

Pros

The ease of online bookings, customers can book while I am in bed. Everything is very easy to set up and get running. The scheduling software is top notch! I can be very ha da off with launch27 and let them software do its thing. Highly reccomend.

Cons

There are a couple things that could be added but the cool thing is they are constantly updating everything every day based on what the user requests!

Thank you for your support!

Great product!

Pros

We can manage all aspects of scheduling through this, including coupon codes and gift cards, as well auto emails to clients and payments

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about it. It does force you to use stripe to process credit cards, but I'm happy with Stripe and their fees are competitive or lower than other companies

Exceptional; my company wouldn't be where it is now without L27

Pros

The fact that I can have a white label software to promote to my customers. It's set up with automated tasks so that my job is made way easier.

Cons

I wish the dashboard on the backend of Launch 27 was more customizable. For example, I wish I had a quick view of the charges and who i sent on a job for payroll purposes.

L27 review

excellent software and customer service. I have never had a single bad interaction with anyone starting at the top with Rep all the way to his support and sales staff.

Pros

Pretty much everything. It's a great software package for running a local service business.

Cons

mobile app should be allowed to manage the business regardless of subscription plan

Amazing CRM system for a house cleaning business

Pros

Hands down the best housecleaning business software. We used Service Auto Pilot for about six years and overall we think it's a great system but Launch27 is on another level. Launch27 saves you time, money, and best of all it helps you make money with their booking system!

Cons

I wish I can just pick up the phone and talk to an agent if I have a question or issue. Unfortunately, the fastest way to reach the customer service department is through a message.

Outstanding software!

Customer and admin convenience

Pros

Tailored to the service field industry. Customer online portal. Email reminders. Credit cards processing. Integration with STRIPE.

Cons

In general, we have no issues with the software. Just a few recommendations: Need improvement in promo codes features. Need to improve mobile app.

Very helpful customer service!

Pros

The ability to make your service look premium. They help answer your question daily. This booking form is very customizable and beautiful.

Cons

I do not think they have any cons. They respond very fast and software's very cleaver. They even have YouTube videos to instruct users how to use their software.

Overall very satisfied !

Pros

Just very convenient and easy to use. Easily can schedule bookings, send confirmations. Easily managing my bookings. Overall very satisfied. I am pretty sure there will be more improvements coming and will make us happier.

Cons

i just wish the mobile browser is little easier to use !~. Haven`t had a chance to use the mobile app yet but maybe Launch can offer us something so we can try us out. Because pricing is too much for the app.

Love Launch 27 Scheduling & Booking Form

Pros

Like that the software has a easy to book platform, and sends out booking invites to cleaners, works great for agencys who use independent cleaners.

Cons

Wish it has more capabilities for reviews, linking to yelp or google directly and having more intergration with CRM notes on customer calls, what they called in for etc. . customer contact notes via a time and date stamp a task board and checklists, also cleaner manual reviews.

Simple and effective. Love how it keeps track of literally everything.

Pros

The scheduling ability and the customization. Just got to set it up and it will take care of the rest

Cons

That I have to pay lol. But that's cause I'm cheap. I honestly haven't had any complaints. The one time iessed up was because I didn't set up the gift cards correctly

Is very usefull and a good deal

Pros

Easy online booking form, make it easy for customers to book appointments directly on your website. Is good in generaly for small businesses.

Cons

The app is to expensive, some features could be inproved. Top tier plan is quite expensive compared with entry and middle one

It's the best software for Cleaning Companies

Pros

It's very detailed, good looking booking form, easy to use, amazing customer support and they are constantly doing great updates that help us grow our business.

Cons

The upgrade price for all features, including multi-location and an app. Besides that, we are very happy with L27.

Launch 27 is awesome. It's a one stop shop

Pros

I like that is holds all my customers information in one place. I can process payments automatically rather than chasing down payments

Cons

I have no complaints. Launch does everything I need. Anytime there is any issue within the launch it's addressed immediately

Really changed the way we do business, for the better!

Pros

Priced fairly for what it offers, constantly updated to fit clients' needs based on feedback you can easily submit.

Cons

I really wish there was a phone number to call customer service when you have an issue. Explaining somethings over chat is not always easy.