Launch27 Reviews

4.73/5 (195 reviews)

Kittery Boeck

Huge learning curve - but so worth it!

Reviewed 2018-10-30

Overall we ADORE L27, and it's the best money we've spent in our first year of business. We are looking forward to new features that are being promised to aid in making L27 even more beneficial to our businesses. We couldn't run without it - it's just that integrated into our company. From booking/scheduling/payroll to team tracking/GPS tracking/customer support, it really is an all in one solution for a service business. We would love to see expanded scheduling options (the ability to set the frequency of repeat service to more than just weekly/bi-weekly/monthly), the ability to have the auto pay system handle Paypal payments instead of Paypal requiring manual processing, and better integration between the mobile/desktop platform (whereas right now, we're still guessing which features we can access from which platform.) Again, best money we've spent thus far - and I look forward to growing with, and seeing L27 grow.

Lawrence Baker

From where I'm sitting, no other software offers what L27 does for the same price.

Reviewed 2018-10-30

I can't imagine starting a running a business without L27. I would highly recommend anyone going in to the cleaning industry to start with L27 before choosing anything else. Great support, great community around it, and they are consistently making upgrades.

Jaron Hall

Launch 27 takes many functions from many platforms and combines them into one.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Time savings, efficiency, having everything in a central location but also cloud based so I can access anywhere. I am able to automate so many tasks, which makes it so that I can spend more time working on growth, or just having more free time in general.

Ryan Nicholas

Launch27 software is absoutely integral to my day to day business operations.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

It is nothing less than essential to my business. It saves me lots of time, helps me stay organized, helps me communicate in an efficient and professional manner with customers and employees and it's all around the engine to our operations.

Jason Simms

I Hope My Local Competition Does Not Read This Because This Is My Advantage

Reviewed 2017-03-20

Launch 27 is the best software for a residential cleaning company bar none. It really is ahead of its time. I have researched every cleaning related software on the market and chose Launch because this software is awesome. It revolutionized our business. We did make a few modifications to our systems and procedures to align with Launch but the benefits have been outstanding. I feel like my business is on auto-pilot rather than destined to crash if I am not at the wheel 24/7. Plus I have spoken to top officials at Launch regarding a few issues we had. These guys made changes to the software to accommodate our concerns. Who does that? Plus, we have been Beta-Test partners on new features we specifically asked for (yes, these guys really do new updates and improvements all the time). We have been with them for a year and there have been over a dozen improvements and new features. Highly, highly recommend to new solo operators or for large established businesses. The solo operator will start their business on a solid foundation fostering growth. The large business will save a zillion by automating and streamlining their business practices while improving your service level because you and I know your office staff is not following up on every opportunity or asking every happy customer for a review. I don't care if you believe this review or not but it is all true. I don't work for launch or get any inducement to post this review. Its just the right thing to do. I have over a decade experience operating a house cleaning business and Launch is another level. The best is it is so low priced, unlimited cleaners (we have 20), online booking, gift cards, review monitoring is a steal. I think they know it is a deal but have to market to newbie cleaners who think $$$ month is expensive. Look newbie, spend the hundred a month and be thankful or trip over the pennies and miss the dollars. I would use it for $$$ month which incidentally is what I pay now for my famous but clearly inferior software Launch is replacing. I can't cancel because of a year contract. Launch has no contract. That says it all. Launch customers stay because the product and people are awesome not because of shady year contracts. So due your own due diligence and research every product on the market like I did. If you know what to look for you will end up right back here. Look man, Launch is what you need - GET IT!

Eric Ellenbrook

Easy to use with fantastic tech support. I've never felt more comfortable contacting support.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Hands free scheduling, easy client communication, and easy invoicing. That's all I need and that's exactly what Launch 27 offers.

Natasha Saunders

Overall software does the job. I don't dislike the software however I'm not head over heels either.

Reviewed 2018-04-22

Having a professional face to my business and being able to charge clients safely and efficiently. Also offering online booking so clients won't call me directly.

Roland du Toit

Software that makes bootstrapping service based business as easy as it could be

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Overall it significantly reduced the efforts to start my business and has grown alongside the business. The automatic features such as emailing, recurring bookings and being able to charge customers from within the software are amazing.

Cody Mann

This is a very supportive team behind this beautiful booking page

Reviewed 2018-04-24

I was able to create a very beautiful booking system easily. I was able to accept different forms of payments with this software and the price was very reasonable. They even offer white label app for my company with a decent price. They are very helpful, and this is the best booking system i've seen so far.

Kyle Hanley

Steep Learning Curve, but excellent documentation. Haven't had a major problem with it.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Efficiency, mobility, customer support, integration into 3rd party

Michael Borges

The best product that makes business easy

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Customers love their experience before ever speaking to us Being able to put my business on auto pilot Being able to view how my company is doing financially as well

Michael Whitehead

Launch 27 has provided the necessary tools to be able to communicate a professional business model.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Provides excellent communication taking our business to the next level, without having to invest in costly staff, which would be required to achieve the same effect. Provided our Company with an image of a successful established business right from the initial start up.

Winta Zemichiel

It Is very user friendly

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Easy booking, payment, easy rescheduling. Customers reschedule and book by themselves. I like how it show the duration of cleaning.

Dave Emerson

The best I've experienced but more to be desired

Reviewed 2018-10-26

I like it, they're always improving and listening to feedback. I wish I it matched up with my business a bit more and that the cost was lower but at the end of the day it puts my business in a position to succeed.

Mike Lee

Solid platform for a local business.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Helps run day to day work scheduling and activities.

Jennifer Taylor

Awesome software

Reviewed 2018-11-01

Along with the software, I keep it open on my phone and if my phone rings I have my wireless headset so that I can be on the page talking to the customers and booking at the same time while I'm at a job. I don't have to wait until I get back to the office to make any changes or send an invoice at all. I am able to be working and doing office work all at the same time. I just love it and the customer support has been amazing!

Anonymous

Launch27 is the only reason I can run my service business without a full-time office staff. Love it.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

This software saves me time which allows me to focus on growing my business instead of operating it. If you have multiple clients and/or multiple field employees in your service business, this software will save you time.

Michelle Ishmael

software is great for cleaning business

Reviewed 2019-03-09

the booking and scheduling is amazing

Denise Wyler

Reviewed 2018-10-26

This software saves so much time and headache for the business owner and staff! Everything is in one place and that's what makes it amazing! From clients booking online to the staff working from home or office it makes everything a breeze! I love how clients can add a comment or change their appointment without calling the office for everything little thing. It takes automation to a whole new level with this service industry! Love all the emails that automatically go out! I highly recommend launch 27! If you have a cleaning company this is a must!

Jennifer Richards

I have a home cleaning business and use launch 27 to track appointments and bill

Reviewed 2018-05-02

It is convenient to use and tracks everything for me. I like that the schedules can be sent and employees can track what they make on every job.

Jolene Vossen

I really like Launch27 for my cleaning business! They offer a lot and it is a good value!

Reviewed 2018-04-23

On line booking, auto emails to customers, integrations, really everything they do is pretty great! I also like that they are always looking to improve, add value and make the company better!

Ryaz Aminzadah

I would not be able to run my business without Launch27 period!

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Practically having my business run on Launch27 as I work full-time at my day job

Ben Abele

Very great value

Reviewed 2018-10-23

I am very pleased with my Launch 27 experience. I would recommend to most everyone.

Robert Berkowski

International users will have some issues with payment options

Reviewed 2018-04-19

pretty easy to use on a regular basis... calendar option to see full month and view by clicking day is very helpful

Anonymous

Overall, I'm very satisfied with Launch27, and I would recommend others to use it.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

This software increased monthly revenue by increasing the efficiency of my business operations.