Rezdy Reviews

4.59/5 (106 reviews)

LEO BALARDJISCHVILI

Very Good Software bad support

Reviewed 2018-10-22

Overall: we have a serious situation going on, and it seems they couldn't care less. It is jeopardizing the entire company. We had to build a task force on a Sunday to try to organize things manually to minimize all the problems caused by the system.It is a very complete solution for tours and activities. Once you understand how it works, it is a very good way to prepare your company for growth.

Patrick Courtnage

Powerful booking software at a fair price

Reviewed 2017-07-27

I've used Rezdy for many years and even though sales reps from many of their competitors consistently try to woo me over, here I am today still working with Rezdy. First a foremost, Rezdy is the most robust booking software you can subscribe to at a monthly flat rate. All the other contenders charge IMHO an unreasonable amount for their "free" software. It's a good deal if you aren't doing much revenue, but as soon as you get to some bigger numbers, it becomes a big hit on the bottom-line. They have certainly evolved for the better over the last couple years and I am continually impressed in how they improve from year to year. They continue to add great features and are an essential component to my business.

Jeff Dickey

The Best Online Booking System for Tours and Activities

Reviewed 2018-12-18

It has been really great and a big boost for our business.The platform is very customizable and there are preset configurations for various types of tours and activities which makes it a huge time saver when setting things up. They really get the need for data and analytics and make a good number of tools available to easily integrate with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. The Trip Advisor Review Express Integration also makes it very easy to grab a bunch of reviews and set the request process for reviews on auto-pilot. They also have these widgetized elements that make embedding calendars and products into your website very easy. All around, a great platform that really increased our bookings YOY and dramatically increased revenues in the business while lowering our time and customer interactions to get an booking. Highly recommend.

Gerd Heinen

Rezdy - a perfect partner for toursim businesses

Reviewed 2018-08-08

We operate hire boats and guided tours with Food and Drink Add-ons purely as online-prebookable. Rezdy was easy (but very time-consuming) to setup and it is very easy to modify products and resources. Any occuring issues or questions are tackled by the superb support team immediately and thoroughly. So far (2.5 years of operation) we have not experienced any outage or software glitch with rezdy.Ease of use, the ease of implementing it in our website and the AWESOME (!) support team.

Jesse Crouch

The BEST tour booking software

Reviewed 2015-09-09

We've been using Rezdy for over a year. We absolutely love it. My company would not have been able to grow into its current state without their amazing software. We've booked thousands of customers through it now and have no plans of switching. They continue to release new features that are true improvements based on product direction and customer feedback. Pros: - 100% uptime so far (Absolutely mission critical) - Regular releases of new, useful features - Quick responses from customer service - Bugs addressed fully and properly - Modern software technology and development methodology - Fully featured for pretty much any tour business. We've changed our business model around about a dozen times now and there are very few things that Rezdy hasn't been able to do. Public bookings, private groups, gift cards, you name it and Rezdy probably does it. - Mature software - Great pricing structure - Everything just works. We've never lost an order, never accidentally deleted anything, nothing has ever been booked for the wrong day, a payment has never gone missing. Their software has never been at fault for any of our errors. - Mobile/responsive design interface - Integration with other software like google analytics Cons: - Some features, particularly an easy way to cancel reservations + refund trips in bulk, that we need are slow to roll out. This isn't just a con for Rezdy though. As far as I'm aware, no competing software has solved this issue. - The backend mobile interface is a bit meh at the moment. It works, but needs a lot of improvement. Note though, that their front-end mobile interface (the part where your customer books) is stellar. - No testing or backup environments I evaluated ALL the tour booking software (no joke. all of it) that was available in 2014 and picked Rezdy out of a big long list of them. They are leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. Since then, the only competitor that I think might come close to them might be Peek. My background is in UX and software development. I know how software is built and how software shops are run. The majority of the booking software out there is terrible and made on old software development principles and technologies. Rezdy is very modern in both their methodology and technology. Bottom line: Try Rezdy, you won't regret it. And feel fortunate that, in a sea of terrible tour operator software, Rezdy has created something fantastic and continues to improve it.

Jeanette Juanita

Program,software and service is great I am still new on Rezdys

Reviewed 2018-07-25

A smooth running calendaring back office system to carry my companyThe ease to search for suppliers, integration with most otfer platforms and easily making changes to your existing product By the press of a button and it is changed everywhere.

Rosie Lalonde

Rezdy Customer Service Review - - Greame & Cathy specifically

Reviewed 2016-07-04

Late Thursday afternoon (and it just so happens to be June 30th) and I decide to completely change the way we take registrations for our events. I came across Rezdy earlier that morning when researching other rental / booking sites out there and was impressed with the functionality offered. Had a few questions that need answering and a very tight deadline to launch the event the next day (Friday), so was considerably shocked when I got a very nice sales assistance Greame who answered on the second ring, was able to provide me with a host of information and assuaged all my doubts about the system. Making a big business decision like this at such short notice is always daunting, however working with Greame to setup the Pro package was super easy and left me with time to deal with other loose ends and get the event launched!! That's where Cathy came in . . . had a few little issues getting my products and inventory created and after fighting with it for an hour, gave up and called Tech Support. Was again blown away that I was able to speak with a knowledgeable and helpful support staff member within 20 seconds of calling!! Cathy was able to put me on the right path in about 10 minutes and I was ready to launch my event. Brilliant!! Still can't believe the level of customer service - - the fact that you have an Australian office is a HUGE PLUS and one that really tipped the scales in your favour. I hadn't realised how much until the support was needed and to have it instantly there is brilliant.As per above.

Shane Semler

I use rezdy for my hiking tour company and it has all the features i need to be eifficient.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

The calendar and manifest are the best features of Rezdy and that is where I spend most of my time. They are constantly modifying the manifest options which really helps with my customer check-in and that is a time when everything needs to be seamless.

Shelly Walker

Not designed for rentals. Might be fine for activities.

Reviewed 2018-08-01

it exists. allows us to rent our bikes online. super disappointed with its functionality though.The staff is nice. I don't really have anything else positive to say.

Anonymous

Not Ready For Big Companies.

Reviewed 2016-01-08

Rezdy and I have a love hate relationship and unfortunate, more hate. Rezdy has a very complex, clunky, cumbersome product setup process and the worst checkout process in history of the internet. See Con section.All the features I needed with some exceptions. Support is good. When tickets are submitted, good responses are given. Team is attentive to help you understand the system and fix bugs. Clean layout. A bright future with a few important changes.

Hamish Saxton

Delivering on their promise to date. Just what I was looking for.

Reviewed 2018-05-02

From my initial approach to my ongoing use to date, the Rezdy team and system has been exactly what I could have hoped for in the sales system for my tourism business. They really understand the complexities of tourism, travel, sales and distribution! Friendly, professional, supportive, responsive and available.

Kenneth Rear

The right solution for small excursion operators.

Reviewed 2016-10-15

The easy to use integration of this online reservation system with my website got me up and selling quick. Now after using the system for a few years i really appreciate the comprehensiveness of the system with a great calendar, communication,catalog, on and on it all works great. I bumped down on ease of use and customer support because i wanted a feature that is not currently available and my feature request hasn't gone anywhere. Overall a great system. Kenneth J Rear www.SitkaAlaskaOutfitters.com

Liz Bays

Love it- I analysed several and choose this and have been very pleased

Reviewed 2017-08-01

Saves time updating inventory on third party websites, ease of comunication in office, and to guidesInventory link to Expedia, viator and many others, ease of use, online sales & calander, future agent links system, resource management so unable to over book, online help & video system is amazing!

taylor thorne

very good and easy to use on an everyday basis

Reviewed 2018-05-14

I don't every have to micro manage it. Every day is super easy and i never have to go into the system to correct things, when people book it is just super easy.

Allan Delmare

Does what it promises, most feature-rich option at this price level, easy to use

Reviewed 2015-12-16

We've used a few other pieces of software, and this is the only one that had properly working inventory management and allocation. The software we switched away from has since added it, but I still feel like this is the most complete package - and I haven't found any bugs. I've looked at other software since (sales calls got me to humor product demos) but I can say this still rises above the competitionProper working inventory controls (you can set the amount of tour guides available, or items available, and it obeys your group booking policies to avoid double-booking) Simple, clean, bug-less checkout process. Many 3rd party integration apps

Hilary Buckley

Wonderful customer service!

Reviewed 2016-04-14

I have just started using Rezdy within the last few weeks. It is easy to pick up how to use it for basic functions, but there are a lot of functions that are difficult to tailor to what you need the service for. It would be incredible service if only you were able to customize more features. I would love to be able to change the order status for everyone in 1 session, customize the titles of email templates, add an extra that is non-taxable, add more than 1 contact email address per order, adjust the default settings, and customize the calendar (and individual sessions within the calendar). These features are not available right now, but the customer service staff have told me they are working on some of these items! However, it is unfortunate that some items get prioritized over others. Some of these features have already been inquired about on the customer "help forum" by other users years ago, but have not been prioritized because of low number of follows and likes. The BEST part about Rezdy is the customer service. I have spoken to them both over the phone and via email (with Stevie and Kevin). Not only are they really, really helpful, but they are also patient and prompt. They will return your emails and phone calls really quickly, and they have been patient enough to help me on countless occasions. Once I wrote a list of questions to ask them, called the help hotline, and someone returned my call within an hour or two. Then, they spent over half an hour on the phone with me going through each issue one by one. I am so impressed with their customer service, but because of the number of times I have contacted them and have only ever reached Stevie or Kevin, I wonder if they need more staff (and maybe the previously listed ticket requests will be resolved sooner!)

Ursula Johnston

Careful! Don Not give them their credit card information.

Reviewed 2017-03-09

I started looking into Rezdy before the beginning of our last season. They promised that we could be online in 3 days! Well don't believe that if they say it. It takes weeks, sometimes months and a LOT of your own time and work to get set up! When I had a meeting to set up my account I asked to resolve ALL the problems left over in that meeting so we could go online soon. (My season was going to start two days after that meeting). After an hour the rep told me that he is off now and our conversation has come to an end. I was choked! Nothing was solved! As I unfortunately had already paid that they wouldn't refund, we agreed upon holding these funds and looking into maybe joining the following season. That was satisfactory for me. So this season we started to talk again and I looked into the system again. It seems to be well thought through and makes sense. It is quite complex, but I think that is the nature of the beast. I talked to a company that uses Rezdy and asked about their experiences. They were fairly satisfied, but they didn't use the part of the system that I was interested in the most (payments and reporting). So I never managed to get a good look into these parts of the system. I decided not to take a chance. Also the monthly charge is too high. Mind you I had already spent a great deal of time into another system and wasn't up to starting from scratch without really knowing if it worked any better, also considering the higher price. Long story short, I decided not to proceed with Rezdy, when they charged me another USD. The prices have gone up as well! So without my consent, without signing up with them they charged that amount and do not want to give me a refund. I should have listened to the RED FLAGS from my encounter with them last season! I would have kept them in mind as another option in case the system I am using right now was failing, but now I am so disgusted that will never go with a company that has such low morals!

Brett Campany

Brilliant team, awesome product and a great way of making our business easier to run!

Reviewed 2017-07-28

A fully automated online booking systems that I can connect to our website and social media sites that make booking our flights so much easier for our staff and our guests.It does everything automatically! Great support services and business building tools! Love the SMS notifications and reminders for our guests!

Ryan Helm

Great product, worth the money

Reviewed 2018-01-24

I like the pricing set up with Rezdy they charge a monthly which is doable!! Other booking software will charge the Customer 6% for every order and this was NOT customer friendly. REZDY Links up to Trip Advisor AND the Market place. These 2 factors are huge in a successful tour company. Some booking software dont offer either of these!!

Tyson Brown

This is what a modern software as a service/API subscription should be.

Reviewed 2017-08-08

It looks good and it works 100% reliably. Aside from that it has a really nice API which is well documented and even supports web hooks, loads of payment gateways etc.

Jonny Martin

Great product and good customer service

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Online booking facilities and ease of use if where Rezdy excels. Easy to block out products and send confirmation emails

Sally Petersen

Flaw intergration between Rezdy and Xero

Reviewed 2019-01-10

Logical and easy to use with a neat interface on website

Robert Wilmot

Rezdy powers El Sol Vida Fun Tours, Jamaica

Reviewed 2016-10-14

Rezdy provides El Sol Vida with its powerful CRM platform made specifically for tour operators. "We could not handle the volume of reservations with seemless pricision 5 star service without Rezdy" Users provides Rezdy with the insights to make the platform better.

Suzanne Sheldon

Rezdy is easy to use and can accommodate the majority of my business needs

Reviewed 2017-09-05

Instant online bookings and notifications of online bookings, ability to work with agents online and very fast customer support.Ability to share the one resource over multiple tours and it is easy to change the details and have the changes take effect instantly

Angela Foley

Top of the range regarding booking systems. Amazing tools and regular updates to be on top of things

Reviewed 2018-02-01

- Quick and easy to set-up, test, correct and roll out, very user friendly - Integration with the website went smoothly and it is a big plus that you hold our hand all the way and the support provided to us was amazing! It means a lot for small not-for-profit organisation like us. - Excited about future possibilities and growth with new features and/or regular improvements to the platform (along with the community/knowledge based forum made available to everyone). - Super user intuitive and if there are a few fields that may not be easy to grasp at first, the support and customer success team is happy to help out and quick to address any questions.