Rezdy Logo
Rezdy

Tours & activities online booking and distribution platform

visit website

Rezdy Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.61/10

Reviews by rating

It has a great user interface as well as good automation, customer templates and great API. Good for scheduled activities.
No glitches, no hacks, and runs just very very smoothly. The monthly updating is essential to improve it & keep the quality at a top industry best standard.
Ease of use, format of information is really good. Adding tours or cloning tours and alterations is great.
I would prefer a flat monthly fee. Some of the fields are missing from the reports which is frustrating.
Lack of customer service. Malfunctioning software.
But the not good part is the lack of payment integration with the Brazilian market.

MB

Mario B.

Director

Best Sofware for Activity Operator

Transcript

Mario B.: Hello. My name is Mario. I'm the director of a small boutique tour operator, and we are in...

MO

Michael O.

President

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Rezdy for online reservations on your website

Transcript

Michael: Hi, I'm Michael, and I work in the tourism industry and I give Rezdy five out of five stars....

Ricardo C.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Greta software with a lot of functionalities

The experience has been grert. It has allowed us to keep our inventory organizes, our staff well planned in advance, and keeping track of our bookings while offering our clients an easy way to book (and pay) for their tours.

Pros

This software allows you to sell tours and activities to your clients, with a great design and even a simple website. It also allows you to reach a marketplace, synch to different OTAs and organize your agents. The software can seem a bit complex and intimidating at first, but once it is working you can do so much with it. The best feature is that it allows you to organize your team and resources in the back end.

Cons

It can be a bit intimidating to use it, but you have customer support and training before getting it running. There is one feature that still needs work and that's the net and rack rates for agents , but there's always room for improvement

Dear Ricardo, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Global Customer Operations Manager

JH

Jordan H.

Great Software Overall

Overall Rezdy is a great solution with a wide distribution infrastructure. The software contains various features that assist in operations like waitlisting both manual and automatic. The customer service/support has improved over the years but still has room for growth. Overall, I would recommend Rezdy.

Pros

System is built for enterprise use. It is packed full of advanced features that assist in daily operations and distribution of product.

Cons

User experience can be complicated in payment and automation. It requires a little more attention to detail than with competitors.

Online Media,

Not Ready For Big Companies.

Rezdy and I have a love hate relationship and unfortunate, more hate. Rezdy has a very complex, clunky, cumbersome product setup process and the worst checkout process in history of the internet. See Con section.

Pros

All the features I needed with some exceptions. Support is good. When tickets are submitted, good responses are given. Team is attentive to help you understand the system and fix bugs. Clean layout. A bright future with a few important changes.

Cons

Checkout flow must have been designed by a plumber. No offense to plumbers. During the busy summer rental season, my client would receive several calls, daily, with people that did not know how to checkout! Just search Rezdy support ticket number #205248418. Basically, it's a two step checkout. First you select the date, then click Confirm Availability. Then you click the date again, at which...

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your comments. We have made some significant changes both in our plans and features in the past few years. You can check out our regular upgrades, improvements, and new features using the link below. https://support.rezdy.com/hc/en-us/categories/200238184-Product-News-and-Updates Kind regards Customer Care team

CB

Chris B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, great for our tour company

Overall it's been quite great. The product is really easy to use and modify from the back end, and our customers have confidence using it to book and pay on the front end. As mentioned, the design of the front end could do with updating/modernising.

Pros

The online marketplace and agent portals.

Cons

The front-end of the customer booking side of things is a little dated looking...

am

ahmed m.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

italypass

Pros

very good but expensive ,it was better to make good offers and better prices and commission

Cons

You should organize events in the maine cities the world and make good market place for your suppliers and agents so they can meet each other and make good deals this for me will be amazing way and somthing new no one think about it

Jeff D.

The Best Online Booking System for Tours and Activities

It has been really great and a big boost for our business.

Pros

The platform is very customizable and there are preset configurations for various types of tours and activities which makes it a huge time saver when setting things up. They really get the need for data and analytics and make a good number of tools available to easily integrate with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. The Trip Advisor Review Express Integration also makes it very easy to grab a bunch of reviews and set the request process for reviews on auto-pilot. They also have these widgetized elements that make embedding calendars and products into your website very easy. All around, a great platform that really increased our bookings YOY and dramatically increased revenues in the business while lowering our time and customer interactions to get an booking. Highly recommend.

Cons

It is a VERY robust system, and it does a LOT of stuff, so, there is a lot learn. The system is well documented and support is prompt, so like with any new system, you just have to work through it. A series of setup or getting started videos would be helpful though.

Monique B.

Loyal customer

Every business has different needs, but if Rezdy software suits your needs, the experience of working with them is a good one.

Pros

Integrates white many of our largest customers, making our lives easier when managing bookings. Allows us to use it on the run via our phones. Customer support is outstanding. Payment integration is great. Outstanding understanding of customer situation during COVID19.

Cons

Location of features can be non-intuitive (however customer support is excellent).

Dear Monique, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Shane S.

I use rezdy for my hiking tour company and it has all the features i need to be eifficient.

Pros

The calendar and manifest are the best features of Rezdy and that is where I spend most of my time. They are constantly modifying the manifest options which really helps with my customer check-in and that is a time when everything needs to be seamless.

Cons

I wish Rezdy had an integration with When I Work so I could help track guides with their respective shifts.

Hello there Shane, Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying our platform and that it is making your business run more seamlessly. That is exactly what we aim to provide for our customers! Thank you for also including some feedback about an area you'd like us to improve on. Please rest assured that we are always working to improve our platform and I will be sure to present your feedback to our development team. Keep you eyes peeled for regularly occurring platform updates and our monthly webinars for some good Rezdy tips and tricks.

Allan D.

Wine and Spirits, 11-50 employees

Does what it promises, most feature-rich option at this price level, easy to use

We've used a few other pieces of software, and this is the only one that had properly working inventory management and allocation. The software we switched away from has since added it, but I still feel like this is the most complete package - and I haven't found any bugs. I've looked at other software since (sales calls got me to humor product demos) but I can say this still rises above the competition

Pros

Proper working inventory controls (you can set the amount of tour guides available, or items available, and it obeys your group booking policies to avoid double-booking) Simple, clean, bug-less checkout process. Many 3rd party integration apps

Cons

Multi-page checkout process (instead of clean single page) Setting up discount vouchers and figuring out which discount method for the task or offer at hand can be a little confusion at first It might take a little while to get the hang of how best to manage inventory and set up scheduled event slots, but once you understand, it's VERY easy and quick to do so.

Thanks for addressing this with us and we're sorry to hear about your experience! Our support manager has emailed you to discuss and work on how Rezdy can be of better value to you. Please get back as soon as practical (Ticket #131885).

Jonny M.

Great product and good customer service

Pros

Online booking facilities and ease of use if where Rezdy excels. Easy to block out products and send confirmation emails

Cons

Lack of asset allocation ability for bike and ski rental etc (2nd level of sizing e.g Small, Med, Large)

Thank you so much for your kind review Jonny! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the product so much so far. Please know that we are always working on the product and will continue to improve the system as the company grows! Keep an eye out for new features coming soon.

RT

Ruth T.

Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees

Cuts down administration time

Has been a positive one. easy to work with - and certain staff members are willing to work through issues to get the end result or an alternative solution in how to tackle an issue.

Pros

Once the system is set up to your business requirements the daily administration time can be reduced considerably as a result. From an office where every booking was manually confirmed with an email personalised to the customer, the automated Rezdy system once installed and setup with live availability and "personalised" response template greatly reduced the daily administration requirements

Cons

As our business has a start time based on sunrise, we had a irregular weekly start time. That meant in our set ups for tour start times we still had to enter approx 50 tour sessions. .... and will need to do so every year. Very time consuming where a potentially "easy" fix could be set up by the software company based on start time - sunrise - altitude & longitude setting - X minutes before = tour start time.

TM

Thiago M.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Very efficient and easy to use.

We have been using it for more than 1 year. Very very stable and realiable. Nothing to complain considering this.

Pros

Easy to implement and easy to use. Very stable and reliable.

Cons

A few things that are not editable on the automatic email that goes to the customer. Nothing too serious.

MS

Myron S.

Chemicals, 1-10 employees

Good program overall, but Lacks even basic, simple, elementary summary reports or views

Overall, I like the system and I think it has a lot of really great features. There are many workarounds we have to create to accomplish some things, but overall it was well thought out, and the regular enhancements shows that the company is continuously working to improve and adapt to the changing industry. I like the shopping cart experience and the fact that you can also sell merchandise as well...

Pros

I like the online booking feature. It’s clean, uncomplicated and much simpler for users Than Eventbrite. I like the automated emails, the ability to add questions for the entire reservation and for individual participants, Such as meal choices. I like that they are continuously looking for ways to make improvements come on and despite the other comments on this platform, I found customer service to be very responsive and helpful.

Cons

The reporting is the biggest frustration. Just to see how sales are going to have to flip through month by month, tour by tour to compile the information. There is not even a simple summary report showing daily sales, credit card fees, booking fees, etc. you can’t even print a single report, only download spreadsheets of raw data. We offer hundreds of tours every year, and to simply see how overall...

Dear Myron, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements. You might find the below article useful in relation to reporting and please feel free to contact us directly if you need any further assistance. https://support.rezdy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059299513-Reports-Overview Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Global Customer Operations Manager

PC

Patrick C.

Powerful booking software at a fair price

Pros

I've used Rezdy for many years and even though sales reps from many of their competitors consistently try to woo me over, here I am today still working with Rezdy. First a foremost, Rezdy is the most robust booking software you can subscribe to at a monthly flat rate. All the other contenders charge IMHO an unreasonable amount for their "free" software. It's a good deal if you aren't doing much revenue, but as soon as you get to some bigger numbers, it becomes a big hit on the bottom-line. They have certainly evolved for the better over the last couple years and I am continually impressed in how they improve from year to year. They continue to add great features and are an essential component to my business.

Cons

One feature I would like to have is importing tour session data from a CSV file. If you are coming over from a different system with inconsistent times in your tour sessions (like those working with cruise ships), it is tedious to get it all imported as you have to do it one at a time. A spreadsheet import would be amazing here. For what it's worth, I've never seen any system have this feature though :-/ Getting setup is sometimes a struggle, but as long as you are patient and willing to work diligently with customer support, everything will be great once you are off and running.

JB

Jan B.

Tour booking software

Two and a half years ago when we began our foray into agritourism, I never would have known that Rezdy would be such an integral part of that process and our success. Having real-time booking made my users very comfortable with the booking process at Sun Valley Farm.

Pros

I really appreciate the support staff at Rezdy! Anytime I have a question or just have forgotten how to work a certain aspect of this software they are almost always available to guide me through the problem. My customers very rarely have difficulty booking!

Cons

The connection to stripe was very challenging during the quarantine and shut down of tourism. Rezdy has recently made some changes to their platform that hopefully will help us through those issues. I look forward to switching to this new service.

Dear Jan, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback and we really appreciate your kind words. You are correct regarding changes being made to the refund process moving forward and you should receive some updates on this front very soon. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

GH

Gerd H.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Rezdy - a perfect partner for toursim businesses

We operate hire boats and guided tours with Food and Drink Add-ons purely as online-prebookable. Rezdy was easy (but very time-consuming) to setup and it is very easy to modify products and resources. Any occuring issues or questions are tackled by the superb support team immediately and thoroughly. So far (2.5 years of operation) we have not experienced any outage or software glitch with rezdy.

Pros

Ease of use, the ease of implementing it in our website and the AWESOME (!) support team.

Cons

The "Reports" tool especially the export function gives a very bad user experience and it is not calculation properly (you can't rely on the exported csv and you have to recalculate it manually).

Hello there Gerd, Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with Rezdy. I am glad to hear that you have gotten such great support from our Support team. They are pretty darn awesome! Thank you for also providing feedback about that "reports" tool. We have already been made aware of this issue and our development team is aware and working on it. Appreciate you letting us know that you have had the same struggle. Please be patient with us as we get to work on making these updates. Should you have any other feedback, please do let us know, as you have already mentioned, our amazing support team is always willing to help.

AS

Andrew S.

Maritime, 51-200 employees

Distribution Game Changer

Prior to working with Rezdy, OTA management was a huge challenge which in turn prevented the growth we wanted. We were unable to manage more than a few resellers. Rezdy's platform has allowed us to manage our increased resellers in one platform. The result was a huge expansion of the marketplaces in which we were able to sell our tours and cruises. We have since exceeded our company sales goals and metrics.

Pros

Wendella uses Rezdy for channel management, specifically for distribution across several online marketplaces. Merchandising our products in this manner without Rezdy would be not be possible given the scope of work it would entail. Since working with Rezdy Wendella has been able to increase our connections to Online Travel Agencies over 300%. Customer service is also fantastic. the Rezdy team is responsive and proactive.

Cons

There could be some improvements in reports and analytics.

Hi Andrew, we're very pleased to see that you're enjoying our Channel Manager platform and that it has been extremely effective in helping you expand your distribution channels. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards, Customer Care team

DS

Daniel S.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Rezdy ain't bad, worth the $

Rezdy has been a great platform for our team, we tried to set up with another booking software company, but returned to rezdy for its ease of use.

Pros

The user interface, on desktop. The ease to share on websites.

Cons

The booking fees. The mobile site and app.

Dear Daniel, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

RL

Rosie L.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Rezdy Customer Service Review - - Greame & Cathy specifically

Late Thursday afternoon (and it just so happens to be June 30th) and I decide to completely change the way we take registrations for our events. I came across Rezdy earlier that morning when researching other rental / booking sites out there and was impressed with the functionality offered. Had a few questions that need answering and a very tight deadline to launch the event the next day (Friday),...

Pros

As per above.

Cons

As our events are quite specific and unique, it would be great to have a more customised template builder available to us. Integration into our website would be ideal - - however this is probably something I will investigage further and see what happens. Would be good to do this without an iframe however.

SM

Susan M.

Tour operator ease

Good and getting better.

Pros

So easy to block dates, change scheduling, add new product, process orders, collect data, link to website, create vouchers, connect with distributers. Like the mobile app for quick daily check on departures and manifest checking.

Cons

Integration has progressed really well in processing payments and cancellations via different pathways.

Dear Susan, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

AT

Anthony T.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

I left and then came back.

Pros

There widgets and html integrated seamlessly with my Godaddy website templates

Cons

I would prefer more look customizations for widgets

Hi Anthony, We're delighted to see that our software has been easy to use and seamlessly integrates with your website templates. Thank you for taking the time to leave this valuable review. Kind regards, Customer care team

TC

Tanya C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Good Variability

It works for us, we have a complicated tourism business with many different types of trips and rules that go with them. We find ways to get around the complications to make it work.

Pros

It was easy to understand and set up. It works great for us and forces parameters that we want in set bookings. Plenty of product options.

Cons

There is no archive feature, so if an employee leaves or you no longer have a resource, you are stuck with a long line of items you no longer need. If you delete it, it deletes the history. Also some things like taxes are all or nothing on a products which can mean making a huge number of products to accommodate difficult taxing systems (we have some things taxed and some not that would go on the same session)

OD

Oliver D.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Very poor

I feel that the ethos of this company has changed since it was sold, and we will be looking for a different company for our future.

Pros

I will be fair and say that the product is ok it does as it should for tour opperators.

Cons

My main conflict with this company is the fact that after 8 years of being a loyal customer, they changed their payment plan such that our costs increased by over 150 - 200%. [Sensitive content ] the customer rep was really dismissive to our concerns as well.

Dear Oliver, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss your concerns regarding pricing. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Head of Customer Operations

JK

Jan K.

Aviation & Aerospace, 1-10 employees

So Easy and User Friendly

I no longer have to go through the tedious process of getting all the relevant information from customers.

Pros

The booking system is almost faultless and stats are great

Cons

I need to be able to split a booking and move some participants to "pending" in the case of illness. This is not available at the moment

Hi Jan, We're delighted to see that you have found our software faultless and have benefited from our reporting tools. We've also passed your feedback regarding our product features to our products team. Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable review. Kind regards, Customer Care team

MH

Mike H.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Rezdy helping my small business do big things.

The support is great. If I've ever needed it, response has been quick and effective.

Pros

Simple integration with my website. Easy to use for both guest and myself. Was able to get my head around the platform easily.

Cons

Not having an app that is just as easy to use as the program.

Hi Mike, We're delighted to see that our software has been able to assist your small business to achieve big things. Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable review. Kind regards, Customer Care team