All categories

Rezdy Reviews

Pros

It has a great user interface as well as good automation, customer templates and great API. Good for scheduled activities.

Andrew F.

Claire R.

Ease of use, format of information is really good. Adding tours or cloning tours and alterations is great.

Ian R.

Esther S.

Lack of customer service. Malfunctioning software.

BLOSSOM M.

But the not good part is the lack of payment integration with the Brazilian market.

Edemilson C.

Rezdy for online reservations on your website

Transcript

Michael: Hi, I'm Michael, and I work in the tourism industry and I give Rezdy five out of five stars....

Best Sofware for Activity Operator

Transcript

Mario B.: Hello. My name is Mario. I'm the director of a small boutique tour operator, and we are in...

Very Good Software bad support

Overall: we have a serious situation going on, and it seems they couldn't care less. It is jeopardizing the entire company. We had to build a task force on a Sunday to try to organize things manually to minimize all the problems caused by the system.

Pros

It is a very complete solution for tours and activities. Once you understand how it works, it is a very good way to prepare your company for growth.

Cons

We warned Rezdy many times about a problem when Brazil should get into Daylight Saving Time. The Brazilian government stated that in 2019 the DST would be postponed in 2 weeks. Sessions had wrong times and iit would not be available in Expedia for the same reason. The support team used to be very attentive to our demands, but there has been a sudden change in behavior lately. We are a big company with...

Hello there Leo, Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry you had such a difficult with your daylight savings time changes. I'm sure that has been a challenge. Unfortunately, most of this was something that was out of our hands and was due to your government making those changes to their process. We had bubbled your urgent request up to our dev team but much of the issue was due to the...

The best B2B tour booking software

We used Rezdy both directly and through an API for booking tours. The API bookings were done through our web app and the direct ones were done by our agents. In both cases, the bookings went through without any issues. Rezdy was one of the rare booking systems that we used that we did not have any issues using. I would definitely recommend Rezdy to everyone who wants to have a beautiful and working tour booking software. Additionally, Rezdy comes with a marketplace where you can easily find operators you want to use, eliminating the need of doing much research on that end.

Pros

It is incredibly well made. Unlike most of the tour booking software out there, Rezdy is easy to set up, navigate, and use. The user interface is polished, the booking process is simple and straightforward, and the API is very well documented.

Cons

The only drawback for me was the price, but seeing how well made Rezdy is, I can understand that the price would be high.

Dear Antonio, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Global Customer Operations

Lots of suppliers

I dont use it daily yet and have seen easier booking systems. Maybe it rates are available automatically I would like it better

Pros

Its has lots of tours and options available and its easy you can give the link to the customer from the activity.

Cons

Rates are not automatically available, sometimes it takes forever suppliers come back to you and then you don’t need it anymore. So the set up is not ideal.

Dear Melody, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Global Customer Operations Manager

Too many missing features

Test thoroughly before you go with rezdy. If you find some topics which are not satisfying your demands, be prepared that you will never get it implemented. I'm rezdy customer since 2016, I know what I'm talking about. I'm still with rezdy because I have too many products in there and my staff is trained to address the shortcomings of rezdy with a bunch of workarounds.

Pros

Rezdy is fairly easy to use, if you have products with fixed timings (e.g. tours that start at fixed times and have fixed durations). And if you only need english as language.

Cons

There are many cons: - no native multi-language support (e.g. emails can't be configured for different languages) - rental products with open timings (means the customer can enter the start and end time) are basically unmanageable. in addition rezdy has blocked resource management for rental products, so forget it to manage your rental equipment with rezdy - email handling is very bad: you don't see...

Greta software with a lot of functionalities

The experience has been grert. It has allowed us to keep our inventory organizes, our staff well planned in advance, and keeping track of our bookings while offering our clients an easy way to book (and pay) for their tours.

Pros

This software allows you to sell tours and activities to your clients, with a great design and even a simple website. It also allows you to reach a marketplace, synch to different OTAs and organize your agents. The software can seem a bit complex and intimidating at first, but once it is working you can do so much with it. The best feature is that it allows you to organize your team and resources in the back end.

Cons

It can be a bit intimidating to use it, but you have customer support and training before getting it running. There is one feature that still needs work and that's the net and rack rates for agents , but there's always room for improvement

Dear Ricardo, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Global Customer Operations Manager

Great features and functionality that help your business grow

Pros

*Easy to use *Easy to connect with resellers *Easy to manage staff and resources *Easy to communicate with customers via sms and email *Great support

Cons

*Very limited reporting *Unable to include discounted reseller tickets so does not integrate properly with accounting software *Very, very expensive compared with other booking software *Time consuming to set-up

Dear Jacqueline, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. We do have new customer reporting coming up very soon and we will keep you updated on this. In the meantime, if you haven't done already, please follow our "What's New in Rezdy" page for the latest updates. https://support.rezdy.com/hc/en-us/sections/200696774-What-s-New-in-Rezdy Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

Great B2B solution for booking tours

We used it to book tours with operators directly and through API. This was the only booking system we used that had an API stable enough to never create any issues. We did not have one single instance of bookings failing because of the API which made Rezdy the absolute champion of API bookings.

Pros

Rezdy is an amazing solution for booking tours. It comes with a marketplace (which is surprisingly uncommon in the world of booking software) and its interface is clean and polished. It is an absolute delight working with this app and it is definitely one of the booking solutions I keep on coming back to.

Cons

Rezdy is expensive. I don't mind it, as it is a great tool, but for small companies it could be hard to justify such a price tag. I will, nonetheless, absolutely recommend to pay for Rezdy as it is worth the money.

Dear Viktoria, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Global Customer Operations

Take your small tourism business to the next level...

Having control of my booking platform and availability is key to running a small business and most importantly having AUSTRALIAN based help-desks, with key staff you get to know is FANTASTIC! The guys in tech support do a GREAT JOB!

Pros

The flexibility and adaptability to make it work for our small tourism business and the time saving benefits; it increased revenue immediately and gave me the time to work outside of our business also.

Cons

There were some challenges during COVID processing Refunds for Cancellations (this proved difficult and was too long to get resolved at a critical time); the layout / format for email notifications is "clunky" and needs improvement; sample/templates for emails (based on industry) would be useful.

Dear Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Great Software Overall

Overall Rezdy is a great solution with a wide distribution infrastructure. The software contains various features that assist in operations like waitlisting both manual and automatic. The customer service/support has improved over the years but still has room for growth. Overall, I would recommend Rezdy.

Pros

System is built for enterprise use. It is packed full of advanced features that assist in daily operations and distribution of product.

Cons

User experience can be complicated in payment and automation. It requires a little more attention to detail than with competitors.

Rezdy is a gamechanger for your business bookings

When changing a system within your business structure, it is always an apprehensive time. We had been doing manual bookings for years. If I had known how much Rezdy has simplified our bookings and how professional this move was for our business I would have done this years ago. Have never looked back since using Rezdy.

Pros

The support from Rezdy is outstanding, from integrating a booking system into my business to the everyday questions I may have. You get to speak with the team that design the product and that is incredible.

Cons

Rezdy are so receptive to feedback or implementing a design feature that you perhaps suggest, there is nothing that I don't like about the software.

Dear Stephanie, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

Rezdy Revs up your Revenue

We looked at Rezdy in 2013 but chose another very decent company. Unfortunately, they were not improving the product. We reviewed our 2013 selection notes in 2015 and trialed Rezdy and two other providers. Rezdy stood out in so many ways, but the flat and fair pricing hocked us. The other companies and their "BS" zero cost plans are so pricey and create/pass along a very high pricing service charge to your customers. Add up the numbers. Rezdy runs, we push its limits. We are so happy with this product.

Pros

Stability and uptime are great. The software is easy to use and it creates tours online in minutes. The flexibility to share the reservation pages are simple and handle a variety of ways to deploy. We use iframes within our site and under the "Sell online" menu has various options available to deploy in a variety of ways using auto-generated code. Reports are useful including the manifests, and ability export. Promo codes, gift certs, categories and so much more are easy to manage. Sorting features are easy and quick.

Cons

The manifest page does not support copying a column with multiple rows. It does not work with Control keys i.e. CTRL+C or menus selections. But exporting is a decent workaround.

Dear John, Thank you for your comments. We have made some significant changes both in our plans and features in the past year. You can check out our regular upgrades, improvements, and new features using the link below. https://support.rezdy.com/hc/en-us/categories/200238184-Product-News-and-Updates Kind regards Customer Care team

Great product

To be able to have our clients book into our stargazing tours and have all the required info there, auto emails, etc. is just fabulous. It means we do not have to man the office all the time. The product is not perfect, and we do make suggestions for performance improvements and do not receive updates on these.

Pros

Rezdy has most of the functionality we need and use. It's the third type of booking software we have been using because the previous two we soon found out did just not have the flexibility we needed.

Cons

That every change needs to be saved separately, and is not saved automatically like other cloud based software can be an issue. We do make suggestions of functionality improvements to make the product work better for us and presumably others, and it would be nice to receive updates on this. It's not obvious that anything is done with our suggestions/feedback. Perhaps there could be a page with issues that are being actioned. Having an immediate feedback mechanism would make for better customer service/relations. Our tours are weather dependent, and as such, we do get our clients to give us alternative dates. It's not possible to easily display this info in Rezdy, yet, so that we also have to use an Excel sheet, to keep the overview.

Best Sofware for Activity Operator

Great experience!

Pros

What I liked from the beginning is that has already all the features I required to sell and distribute my tours and manage my resources. You can choose your card merchant and you can have a large inventory and manage it with ease. Great widgets and great support, I am using it especially to cross-sell products with other operators that use the same software. Look no further is you look for an all-inclusive easy and complete system.

Cons

If you have a large inventory you can't manage all on the same calendar without using filters. I would add more features to manage resources, especially third party companies and free lance staff.

Hi Mario, Thank you for your feedback. We really value your comments and will make sure these are shared with the right teams. Kind Regards Customer Care team

It’s very Robust! & we have tailored it!

We rely on it like electricity! 5 star

Pros

We completely rely on it to run our public walking tour business. It has been incredibly robust. No glitches, no hacks, and runs just very very smoothly. The monthly updating is essential to improve it & keep the quality at a top industry best standard.

Cons

We look a long time to set ours up so it works in our particular business & (in Uk) no one (we think) is using how we are. Some of our staff still struggle with remembering how to use it as it’s very complicated - because it does so much. But my goodness it’s been a game changer!

Hi Claire, Thank you for your feedback. We really value your comments and will make sure these are shared with the right teams. Kind Regards Customer Care team

Cuts down administration time

Has been a positive one. easy to work with - and certain staff members are willing to work through issues to get the end result or an alternative solution in how to tackle an issue.

Pros

Once the system is set up to your business requirements the daily administration time can be reduced considerably as a result. From an office where every booking was manually confirmed with an email personalised to the customer, the automated Rezdy system once installed and setup with live availability and "personalised" response template greatly reduced the daily administration requirements

Cons

As our business has a start time based on sunrise, we had a irregular weekly start time. That meant in our set ups for tour start times we still had to enter approx 50 tour sessions. .... and will need to do so every year. Very time consuming where a potentially "easy" fix could be set up by the software company based on start time - sunrise - altitude & longitude setting - X minutes before = tour start time.

Powerful booking software at a fair price

Pros

I've used Rezdy for many years and even though sales reps from many of their competitors consistently try to woo me over, here I am today still working with Rezdy. First a foremost, Rezdy is the most robust booking software you can subscribe to at a monthly flat rate. All the other contenders charge IMHO an unreasonable amount for their "free" software. It's a good deal if you aren't doing much revenue, but as soon as you get to some bigger numbers, it becomes a big hit on the bottom-line. They have certainly evolved for the better over the last couple years and I am continually impressed in how they improve from year to year. They continue to add great features and are an essential component to my business.

Cons

One feature I would like to have is importing tour session data from a CSV file. If you are coming over from a different system with inconsistent times in your tour sessions (like those working with cruise ships), it is tedious to get it all imported as you have to do it one at a time. A spreadsheet import would be amazing here. For what it's worth, I've never seen any system have this feature though :-/ Getting setup is sometimes a struggle, but as long as you are patient and willing to work diligently with customer support, everything will be great once you are off and running.

Tour booking software

Two and a half years ago when we began our foray into agritourism, I never would have known that Rezdy would be such an integral part of that process and our success. Having real-time booking made my users very comfortable with the booking process at Sun Valley Farm.

Pros

I really appreciate the support staff at Rezdy! Anytime I have a question or just have forgotten how to work a certain aspect of this software they are almost always available to guide me through the problem. My customers very rarely have difficulty booking!

Cons

The connection to stripe was very challenging during the quarantine and shut down of tourism. Rezdy has recently made some changes to their platform that hopefully will help us through those issues. I look forward to switching to this new service.

Dear Jan, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback and we really appreciate your kind words. You are correct regarding changes being made to the refund process moving forward and you should receive some updates on this front very soon. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

The Best Online Booking System for Tours and Activities

It has been really great and a big boost for our business.

Pros

The platform is very customizable and there are preset configurations for various types of tours and activities which makes it a huge time saver when setting things up. They really get the need for data and analytics and make a good number of tools available to easily integrate with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. The Trip Advisor Review Express Integration also makes it very easy to grab a bunch of reviews and set the request process for reviews on auto-pilot. They also have these widgetized elements that make embedding calendars and products into your website very easy. All around, a great platform that really increased our bookings YOY and dramatically increased revenues in the business while lowering our time and customer interactions to get an booking. Highly recommend.

Cons

It is a VERY robust system, and it does a LOT of stuff, so, there is a lot learn. The system is well documented and support is prompt, so like with any new system, you just have to work through it. A series of setup or getting started videos would be helpful though.

Good Integration

Overall, we are happy with Rezdy and appreciate that they mostly stay on the ball with new integrations and technological improvements.

Pros

I like the integration with big third party booking sites so we can offer live inventory. I also like the email system for customers and the professional interface.

Cons

I'm not a big fan of the cost per booking model. I would prefer a flat monthly fee. Some of the fields are missing from the reports which is frustrating.

Rezdy - a perfect partner for toursim businesses

We operate hire boats and guided tours with Food and Drink Add-ons purely as online-prebookable. Rezdy was easy (but very time-consuming) to setup and it is very easy to modify products and resources. Any occuring issues or questions are tackled by the superb support team immediately and thoroughly. So far (2.5 years of operation) we have not experienced any outage or software glitch with rezdy.

Pros

Ease of use, the ease of implementing it in our website and the AWESOME (!) support team.

Cons

The "Reports" tool especially the export function gives a very bad user experience and it is not calculation properly (you can't rely on the exported csv and you have to recalculate it manually).

Hello there Gerd, Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with Rezdy. I am glad to hear that you have gotten such great support from our Support team. They are pretty darn awesome! Thank you for also providing feedback about that "reports" tool. We have already been made aware of this issue and our development team is aware and working on it. Appreciate you letting us know that you have had the same struggle. Please be patient with us as we get to work on making these updates. Should you have any other feedback, please do let us know, as you have already mentioned, our amazing support team is always willing to help.

The BEST tour booking software

We've been using Rezdy for over a year. We absolutely love it. My company would not have been able to grow into its current state without their amazing software. We've booked thousands of customers through it now and have no plans of switching. They continue to release new features that are true improvements based on product direction and customer feedback. Pros: - 100% uptime so far (Absolutely...

Cons

Great UX for consumers and staff

The onboarding and support teams are excellent. They made the setup and deploment of products so easy. Our team is now confident and consumers also find it so easy to make bookings.

Pros

Ease of set up and the template email's are great. The API with our payment gatweay and with Paypal has made it so easy to accept payments for online bookings. The interface with 3rd party booking platforms also allows us to push out inventory to booking agents.

Cons

The default page on launch can not be set (yet). Internally we use the Calendar screen as our default screen and need to open it each day. It's just a niggle really :-)

Dear Anji, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Rezdy is THE software for your tourism business

Well we set up our booking software wrong for the first summer season, and that was the way I was shown by Rezdy, but then another employee of Rezdy showed me how to add multiple products with multiple times, so we now have a better set-up. I have had to reconfigure along the way and it is time-consuming.

Pros

The professional front end, customers get an interface that looks so professional

Cons

Complicated, BUT there is still items in the software I have not yet used or figured out how to use.

Program,software and service is great I am still new on Rezdys

A smooth running calendaring back office system to carry my company

Pros

The ease to search for suppliers, integration with most otfer platforms and easily making changes to your existing product By the press of a button and it is changed everywhere.

Cons

Payment gateways in africa that is linked are only few options available And opening up a stride account is not as easy as it seems as you fill in pages of detail only yo realise at the end that stride do not support your country, very frustrating. Same problem with most of the payment gateways if you stay in Africa . The problem with the one gateway vcs is also that you then have to put your...

Hi there Jeanette Juanita, We really appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with some thoughtful feedback. I apologize that there are so few options for payment gateways that are available in your area at the moment. I'm sorry you had such a difficult time signing up with Stripe. I'm sure that was frustrating. We are always striving to make regular improvements to our offerings. I will be sure to share your feedback in hopes of providing better options for you and your business in the near future. Should you have any questions or need any support, please do continue to reach out to our team. We are more than happy to help in anyway that we can!

Awesome Service

Ease of use Ease of keep track of bookings Ease of keep records of customers Ease of building tours Ease of talking with a real person and having my issues dealt with immediately over the phone....love it!

Pros

Ease of use. So easy to keep on top of the services I have to offer and my customers

Cons

Learning new additional services available