Rezdy Logo
Rezdy

Tours & activities online booking and distribution platform

visit website

Rezdy Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.62/10

Reviews by rating

It has a great user interface as well as good automation, customer templates and great API. Good for scheduled activities.
No glitches, no hacks, and runs just very very smoothly. The monthly updating is essential to improve it & keep the quality at a top industry best standard.
Ease of use, format of information is really good. Adding tours or cloning tours and alterations is great.
I would prefer a flat monthly fee. Some of the fields are missing from the reports which is frustrating.
Lack of customer service. Malfunctioning software.
But the not good part is the lack of payment integration with the Brazilian market.

MO

Michael O.

President

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Rezdy for online reservations on your website

Transcript

Michael: Hi, I'm Michael, and I work in the tourism industry and I give Rezdy five out of five stars....

MB

Mario B.

Director

Best Sofware for Activity Operator

Transcript

Mario B.: Hello. My name is Mario. I'm the director of a small boutique tour operator, and we are in...

DL

Dee L.

RELIABLE SERVICE WITH GREAT SUPPORT

I have more time to do other tasks as clients find the booking system easy to use. I am able to complete the booking system entirely online without having to phone the clients as the system allows me to personalise the bookings. Reports are great to compare how the business is improving against the previous years, months, weeks. I am able to block out days that we are unable to take bookings.

Pros

Software is easy to use once you have received the training. Follow up support is excellent

Cons

Marketplace is hard to grasp and training is definitely required.

BM

BLOSSOM M.

Maritime, 1-10 employees

Disaster for a busy business

Terrible! Overbooking, Calendar function not working, Birth dates customers entered were showing as born in 1800, online booking was kicking customers out after they entered all their info, there are so many issues you can not list them all. This is all something that began in May 2020 after using the system since 2018 without too many issues but when they started it was a complete malfunction on all fronts.

Pros

It was good for a while but it started malfunctioning in ever aspect of the software. Nothing could be done by customer service. I have tried for months with them not being able to fix the multiple problems within their system

Cons

Lack of customer service. Malfunctioning software.

Dear Blossom, I am really sorry to hear about your recent experience with Rezdy regarding an ongoing issue with the set-up. I believe our customer service has already been in touch with you and we have been able to resolve some of the issues, while others are still in the process. Your feedback on the features that are currently not available on Rezdy is really valuable to us and we will make sure this is addressed to the right teams, based on the support ticket raised by you. If you do need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team directly. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

FS

Frank S.

Too many missing features

Test thoroughly before you go with rezdy. If you find some topics which are not satisfying your demands, be prepared that you will never get it implemented. I'm rezdy customer since 2016, I know what I'm talking about. I'm still with rezdy because I have too many products in there and my staff is trained to address the shortcomings of rezdy with a bunch of workarounds.

Pros

Rezdy is fairly easy to use, if you have products with fixed timings (e.g. tours that start at fixed times and have fixed durations). And if you only need english as language.

Cons

There are many cons: - no native multi-language support (e.g. emails can't be configured for different languages) - rental products with open timings (means the customer can enter the start and end time) are basically unmanageable. in addition rezdy has blocked resource management for rental products, so forget it to manage your rental equipment with rezdy - email handling is very bad: you don't see...

SW

Shelly W.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Not designed for rentals. Might be fine for activities.

it exists. allows us to rent our bikes online. super disappointed with its functionality though.

Pros

The staff is nice. I don't really have anything else positive to say.

Cons

I'm not trying to be bad here - I just want to make sure that no one else expects Rezdy to be easy for their rental business. My biggest complaint is that it is very easy to NOT TAKE PAYMENT when making an internal order. They have a payment type called "credit card" that lets you type in a credit card number and then literally does nothing, but it'll be marked as paid. Rezdy does integrate with Stripe,...

Hello there Shelly, We really appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with some thoughtful feedback. I am sorry to hear you are still struggling with the integration of your Rezdy platform. I know you and I have spoken on the phone regarding some of the struggles you've been having and I wanted to let you know that I have personally bubbled up the not so intuitive payment processing...

Online Media,

Not Ready For Big Companies.

Rezdy and I have a love hate relationship and unfortunate, more hate. Rezdy has a very complex, clunky, cumbersome product setup process and the worst checkout process in history of the internet. See Con section.

Pros

All the features I needed with some exceptions. Support is good. When tickets are submitted, good responses are given. Team is attentive to help you understand the system and fix bugs. Clean layout. A bright future with a few important changes.

Cons

Checkout flow must have been designed by a plumber. No offense to plumbers. During the busy summer rental season, my client would receive several calls, daily, with people that did not know how to checkout! Just search Rezdy support ticket number #205248418. Basically, it's a two step checkout. First you select the date, then click Confirm Availability. Then you click the date again, at which...

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your comments. We have made some significant changes both in our plans and features in the past few years. You can check out our regular upgrades, improvements, and new features using the link below. https://support.rezdy.com/hc/en-us/categories/200238184-Product-News-and-Updates Kind regards Customer Care team

Shane S.

I use rezdy for my hiking tour company and it has all the features i need to be eifficient.

Pros

The calendar and manifest are the best features of Rezdy and that is where I spend most of my time. They are constantly modifying the manifest options which really helps with my customer check-in and that is a time when everything needs to be seamless.

Cons

I wish Rezdy had an integration with When I Work so I could help track guides with their respective shifts.

Hello there Shane, Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying our platform and that it is making your business run more seamlessly. That is exactly what we aim to provide for our customers! Thank you for also including some feedback about an area you'd like us to improve on. Please rest assured that we are always working to improve our platform and I will be sure to present your feedback to our development team. Keep you eyes peeled for regularly occurring platform updates and our monthly webinars for some good Rezdy tips and tricks.

CC

Camilo C.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Features are great, but be careful, the support if you have inconvenience with clients payments is 0

Rezdy is a fantastic platform but recently we had an inconvenience with a payment claim from a customer where we supply all the documents anyone can to support our case and Rezdy support toke more than 3 months to answer, treat me as a "problematic client", and never back up our case, we never receive any convincing email that confirms they read what we sent or claim, regardless the money is not the issue is the service and support they offer.

Pros

The flexibility to customize each product and constant updates that improve the platform software.

Cons

The lack of software integrations, like quickbooks

RD

Rebecca D.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Easy tour operator system

Love it

Pros

Such an easy system to set up with the help of the Rezdy Team. Great to add to as your products grow.

Cons

Very few little annoying things like the pick up and drop off - can't seem to be able to use them as a separate option (without linking it to particular dates/sessions)

Hi Rebecca, We're delighted to see that you have found our software easy to set up and use as your products grow. We've also passed your feedback regarding our pick and drop-off features to our products team. Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable review. Kind regards, Customer Care team

CC

Carl C.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Rezdy makes things easy

it has made taking bookings for events seamless and easy.

Pros

Integrates well with other software my business uses. Is easy to use. Reporting is made easy.

Cons

Reporting custom data is not easy - ie how many participants and what were ages groups

Hi Carl, We're glad to see that our software has been easy to use and that you've been able to benefit from our wide range of integrations and reporting tools. We've also passed your feedback regarding our reporting features to our products team. Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable review. Kind regards, Customer Care team

HS

Hamish S.

Delivering on their promise to date. Just what I was looking for.

Pros

From my initial approach to my ongoing use to date, the Rezdy team and system has been exactly what I could have hoped for in the sales system for my tourism business. They really understand the complexities of tourism, travel, sales and distribution! Friendly, professional, supportive, responsive and available.

Cons

From my experience to date, I'd like to see a bit more flexibility around blocking out a series of dates/times with unavailability. Right now amendments to dates/times are micro - which may not be a bad thing - but can be time consuming for what may otherwise be a relatively easy fix when you need to block out a week or so of activity.

Hello there Hamish! Thanks for your review! Glad to hear you are having a great experience with us. Your feed back is very much appreciated as it really helps us grow and evolve. Stay tuned in the near future as the feature you are looking for regarding updating availability is coming soon. Keep an eye out for a webinar touching on this feature soon!

CB

Chris B.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, great for our tour company

Overall it's been quite great. The product is really easy to use and modify from the back end, and our customers have confidence using it to book and pay on the front end. As mentioned, the design of the front end could do with updating/modernising.

Pros

The online marketplace and agent portals.

Cons

The front-end of the customer booking side of things is a little dated looking...

KR

Kenneth R.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

The right solution for small excursion operators.

The easy to use integration of this online reservation system with my website got me up and selling quick. Now after using the system for a few years i really appreciate the comprehensiveness of the system with a great calendar, communication,catalog, on and on it all works great. I bumped down on ease of use and customer support because i wanted a feature that is not currently available and my feature request hasn't gone anywhere. Overall a great system. Kenneth J Rear www.SitkaAlaskaOutfitters.com

Pros

Cons

Need to add ability to hide prices in catalog list view. This way you can track the customers interest without the outside influence of price.

Thanks for your review! I sent you some custom CSS lines so you can hide the price on the catalog. Let me know how you go with that.

CL

Clare L.

Maritime, 1-10 employees

Rezdy makes my life easier

Overall Rezdy is not only fantastic software, which meets my needs, the customer support is greatenever I have an issue or a question.

Pros

A very comprehensive, easy to use software which makes managing booking and communicating with guests as seamless as it can be.

Cons

I have to log in every day. There are some additional "nice to have" features which I would like developed - e.g. improve gift cards and more, which would make me even happier.

am

ahmed m.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

italypass

Pros

very good but expensive ,it was better to make good offers and better prices and commission

Cons

You should organize events in the maine cities the world and make good market place for your suppliers and agents so they can meet each other and make good deals this for me will be amazing way and somthing new no one think about it

JK

Jan K.

Aviation & Aerospace, 1-10 employees

So Easy and User Friendly

I no longer have to go through the tedious process of getting all the relevant information from customers.

Pros

The booking system is almost faultless and stats are great

Cons

I need to be able to split a booking and move some participants to "pending" in the case of illness. This is not available at the moment

Hi Jan, We're delighted to see that you have found our software faultless and have benefited from our reporting tools. We've also passed your feedback regarding our product features to our products team. Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable review. Kind regards, Customer Care team

DM

Danielle M.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Straight forward and to the point.

I have no reason to genuinely complain about this product. Rezdy is easy to use and now that I have the hang of it, I am an activity reservation making machine! Thank you! :)

Pros

I like using Rezdy because there are so many different ways you can use it to book activity reservations quickly and easily. The calendars are very easy to read and using the filters has made it so much easier to find the specific time slots that are available.

Cons

The only thing I've come across with using Rezdy is that when more than one user is booking on it, unless you manly refresh the program, it won't show you the changes that were made automatically. This may just be how computer programs are but I just worry some times that it may show something as available when it really isn't.

JG

Jenny G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Good product, but all about big profits and not helping small business

8 years ago when we started with Rezdy I could not recommend them highly enough. However, over the past few years they have have become focused on high fees. We operate mulitday tours, so this percentage of 1.75% (plus a $249 monthly fee), or 2% (plus $49 monthly fee - but doesn't include many features) works out to be very expensive when you run multiday tours and is over a 1000% increase on what...

Pros

The features in Rezdy are great and easy to use. Mostly straight forward for guests to book (although some still struggle with some features like gift cards) and pretty straight forward behind the scenes. Easy to print manifests and change bookings.

Cons

The resources is clunky and needs improving. Also, their reporting could be improved dramatically but it gives a good overview.

Dear Jenny, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Global Customer Operations Manager

LB

Liz B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Love it- I analysed several and choose this and have been very pleased

Saves time updating inventory on third party websites, ease of comunication in office, and to guides

Pros

Inventory link to Expedia, viator and many others, ease of use, online sales & calander, future agent links system, resource management so unable to over book, online help & video system is amazing!

Cons

Would be good to have more dashboard options... Not all new bookings pop up on dash board for us to tick they are processed and be aware of them as some are paid upon booking, but all get emailed through so we don't miss them. The set up was painful not because it is hard to use, just hard to get my brain around new things. A face to face support would be great to have and an option to have it set up for you I would have happily paid for that - Yeah!!

MH

Mike H.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Rezdy helping my small business do big things.

The support is great. If I've ever needed it, response has been quick and effective.

Pros

Simple integration with my website. Easy to use for both guest and myself. Was able to get my head around the platform easily.

Cons

Not having an app that is just as easy to use as the program.

Hi Mike, We're delighted to see that our software has been able to assist your small business to achieve big things. Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable review. Kind regards, Customer Care team

tt

taylor t.

very good and easy to use on an everyday basis

Pros

I don't every have to micro manage it. Every day is super easy and i never have to go into the system to correct things, when people book it is just super easy.

Cons

There's nothing i have to complain about using the rezdy software. I really like using it on an everyday basis and i would highly recommend it to other businesses and friends

Thanks so much for providing this feedback! I'm really glad to hear you are finding the product so easy to use and that you are enjoying it so much! Really appreciate the feedback! Please do reach out if there is anything we can ever do to make your experience with us even better!

Allan D.

Wine and Spirits, 11-50 employees

Does what it promises, most feature-rich option at this price level, easy to use

We've used a few other pieces of software, and this is the only one that had properly working inventory management and allocation. The software we switched away from has since added it, but I still feel like this is the most complete package - and I haven't found any bugs. I've looked at other software since (sales calls got me to humor product demos) but I can say this still rises above the competition

Pros

Proper working inventory controls (you can set the amount of tour guides available, or items available, and it obeys your group booking policies to avoid double-booking) Simple, clean, bug-less checkout process. Many 3rd party integration apps

Cons

Multi-page checkout process (instead of clean single page) Setting up discount vouchers and figuring out which discount method for the task or offer at hand can be a little confusion at first It might take a little while to get the hang of how best to manage inventory and set up scheduled event slots, but once you understand, it's VERY easy and quick to do so.

Thanks for addressing this with us and we're sorry to hear about your experience! Our support manager has emailed you to discuss and work on how Rezdy can be of better value to you. Please get back as soon as practical (Ticket #131885).

DM

Dominic M.

Hospitality, self-employed

Most Comprehensive Booking Software for Tour Operators

I like the software, I use it daily, and the support is great!

Pros

- Easily able to schedule tour dates - Automated Emails - Channel management capabilities (saves so much time)

Cons

- The mobile dashboard is a little clunky

SM

Stephen M.

Rezdy is ok

Rezdy is ok. It does what it's supposed to do. I don't feel it's solving any problems in my business other than taking over the bookings.

Pros

It is fairly simple to use. It integrates booking software and payment products with my website. It certainly saves time and I can modify to my business.

Cons

It's simple to use but a bit awkward at times. Maybe I'm a bit thrifty but I do find it's a bit expensive to use. I do wish it was more user friendly and easier to modify. I DO NOT like that I have to save modifications I've made to a booking before I send an email (i.e. I'll add/remove products and send a confirmation email but I send the unmodified booking). The rezdy app is terrible. It only has the current week that you can look at and trying to navigate/modify bookings with the app is either very difficult or I can't do what I want to do. I just use a browser on my phone.

HT

Heather T.

Reliable

Great, any issues they respond quickly

Pros

It is easy and simple to use. Can edit products without hassle and waiting for someone to check it

Cons

I wish we could organize the manifest to how we like it displayed. We have certain pick up times and it would be nice to have them in our order for the drivers

Dear Heather, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

PP

Paunchakree P.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

When we want to connect easy

Pros

Connect with the main extranet channel for reservation manager

Cons

When we want to close availibility very difficult to do and take long time