Additional information for SalesBox
Key features of SalesBox
View All Features
- Ability to chat online in real time
- Add notes and track history to document conversations with specific contacts
- AI-based platform which conducts a conversation via auditory or textual methods
- Allows support from multiple channels including email, live chat, phone, and social media.
- Alter the layout and content of reports
- Arrange activities and tasks based on their relative importance
- Bot template that exists within the system. Does not require any customization to use.
- Categorize emotions expressed in written text and identify if they are positive, negative or neutral
- Centralized database of stakeholders and their contact information
- Form predictions based on past and present data/trends
- Helps understand a user's intentions/actions
- Import and export information and reports to and from the program
- Informational updates that are delivered to users as soon as an event occurs
- Integrate with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Manage the process of attracting and converting business prospects into leads
- Market event via social media tools
- Predict future data based on historical data sets
- Receive analytics during diagnostics
- Receive information and notification of changes as soon as they are available
- Recognize and support multiple languages/dialects
- Reporting on how each task or process has advanced since its initiation
- Route and distribute your leads to third party buyers
- Tracking the effectiveness and configuring volume of sales channels
- Translate EDI formats into data suitable for use with company applications.
Salesbox's pipeline view shows sales opportunities grouped by activities and processes, with sales forecasts and progress overall or for individual deals, and the option to sort by time to closure, highest value, and most progress, and to mark specific deals as favorites.
Activity and prioritization guidance is offered based on pipeline analysis, performance history, behavior, and individual & company figures.
Get insight into which opportunities are worth pursuing and how many more opportunities are needed to hit targets, with data transformed into the required number of working hours, calls, and appointments.
Track the contacts, accounts, and products generate the most orders, revenue, or profit, and the performance, capacity, and workload of sales teams.
Collaborate and share contacts, accounts, opportunities, leads, appointments, and tasks, with real-time updates and notifications.
Create marketing campaigns to be published simultaneously through Facebook, LinkedIn, and MailChimp, to generate leads in real time.