Setmore Reviews

4.62/5 (214 reviews)

Sue Posada

A decent program that's easy to use

Reviewed 2018-11-28

The software was great for my first time using an online booking/ scheduling app. It didn't have a lot of bells and thrills, but I think it did the job in keeping it simple for even a dummy like me to use. Of course over time with use, as with everything else, there are times while in the moments I had an, "I wish I could do (blank) with this" moment. Nonetheless, I think this is very user friendly for a beginner. While using this program for about 5 years it grew on me as a simple way of scheduling clients. I am not very tech savvy, but I was able to use it with ease. It was great being able to create a service menu and be able to link it with Yelp. It has a nice feature that allows you to have reminders sent via email or text to clients so they know their appointment was coming up. The online booking feature was also easy to navigate for clients. The scheduling tabs were very clear and easy to see from the main calendar view. You're able to toggle on or off the view of other staff members schedules so you don't have to view a crazy calendar at all times.

Justin Passerini

Easy to use anywhere, especially great for a new start up (free option)

Reviewed 2018-05-26

The best thing about Setmore is that it is very simplified, to the point, and easy to use anywhere. I have ran into clients at the grocery store, park, etc. and instead of them having to call my office to set up an appointment, I can tell them right then what is available and schedule them. We first found the free version as we were transitioning from paper and pencil scheduling to electronic, and we have found that it is perfect for our needs. You can completely customize your schedule to include as many services as you would like for different lengths of time, prices, etc. You can also add employees and customize other features including colors for services (as they appear on your schedule), office hours, and scheduling intervals. You can add as much or as little contact information about your clients as you would like. Also, I have had to contact customer service 3 times during our use, and they have been GREAT every single time. They have resolved any issue that I have had within 24 hours and were very open with communication, keeping me informed with progress.

Tracey G.

Great Online Appointment Scheduler

Reviewed 2018-05-31

Ease of organizing and reminding customers of appointment. Also loved the mobile app as well!I love having a online appointment schedule that I can embed not only on my website but also on our companies Facebook page; allowing customers to book straight from there instead of having to go to our website first. I also love the use of the mobile app. It notifies me of any new appointments or changes and allows me to access customer details and notes on the go. It also sent appointment reminder to my customers which stopped a lot of "no-shows" Great design, both friendly for us to setup and for our customers to use.

Kirsten Franklin

Excellent Product

Reviewed 2017-09-07

Everything about this product is easy and fluid. I have been using setmore for 2-3 years. I can link it to landing pages, customize the features

Clarisse Cesar-Wilson

It would have been perfect if Paypal can be integrated.

Reviewed 2018-03-31

I recommendes this at my workplace to be used for booking different healthcare services. So far it worked wonders. We didnt have double bookings (unless deliberately done so lol), we didnt have clashing appointments. And best of all we save a whole lot on diaries and pens. Perfect product.This software allows: 1. Unlimited Staff 2. Unlimited Service 3. Color coding of different services 4. Total projected income (if you include cost of services) 5. Calendar View (monthly, weekly, daily), Agenda View 6. Ability to block slots that are not bookable. 7. Set breaks for each staff 8. They offer Free forever and Premium subrscription.

Sarah Foskett

A good, easy to use program, well-priced, but with a lot of unusual glitches

Reviewed 2016-08-02

We love the features, we love the pricing...but we find that there are a lot of glitches going on that make our business look unprofessional. As a medical office, its important for us to appear professional...and Setmore has let us down on this front quite a few times. Asking questions or lodging complaints with the company is tricky, as they're always dodging blame. Its always possible to 'chat' with a consultant, but I think English isn't always their first language, making some communication tricky. That said, the main part of the program works well...but be prepared for some odd glitches occasionally - like clients sometimes being able to book outside of your booking hours (which they tell me isn't possible...yet its happening), or SMS reminders just not being sent (even if the system says they were). Another time, a client managed to log in as an administrator and somehow set herself up as another practitioner....that was odd too. But according to Setmore, we did that ourselves and she couldn't possibly have done it (they said as they deleted her practitioner profile). Most of our clients find the Setmore online booking website easy to use, but don't bother trying to set up a lead time for appointments...I don't know why, but even when they changed it from 2 days to 24 hours, it still wouldn't allow clients to have the lead time we wanted (i.e. the amount of time required to book an appointment online so we didn't end up with any surprise appointments). Also, be prepared to constantly sync your duplicate clients in your database...it is incredibly annoying and time-consuming. In addition, the recurring appointment feature had to be disabled on our account, as if clients wanted to edit one appointment in a series, we would have to search back to find the original appointment in the recurring series, delete or change that one...and THEN edit every single appointment from then on (it sometimes was weeks or months of edits to be made for one appointment to be changed), so we no longer use that feature. The widget to link through to our Wix website however is very handy, and they are trialing features such as 'classes' and Stripe payments. We cant comment on how the payments feature functions, as we don't use it. Ease of use. Even technologically-challenged clients do not find it daunting to book online. Configurations for appointment times, and setting individual practitioner shifts are really flexible. SMS reminders included in the price - fantastic. Customised SMS reminders are a wonderful bonus. Widget to link a booking page to our website is great.

Brad Clark

Wonderful appointments system that is flexible and packed with features

Reviewed 2017-07-28

Ease of managing client appointments almost flawlessly. Setmore is brilliant. I can run my entire company's appointments system through it and it works marvellously with google calendars and has great integration with websites. Best of all I like most of these systems it works really well on mobiles and is very easy for clients to use and administer.

Brenda Layou

Overall Good, But has glitches in software that drive me nuts

Reviewed 2017-12-28

Appearance is nice and clean. I like that is syncs with my google calendar. Ease of use when performing. All in all I do like this program and have been with them 3 years I think. If they would work on the buggs / glitches better that would be fantastic.

Carol Spenser

I am a music teacher, and this program is ideal for scheduling my students.

Reviewed 2017-07-12

I save lots of time, and time is money. I am able to offer simple scheduling to my music families, and they love that option. This program saves them time, too. And, I don't have to worry about "reminders," because I decided once and for all that I want my families to be reminded 25 hours in advance. So, I am able to enjoy my life rather than focusing on scheduling students.I can schedule my students. My students can change their times, delete their lessons, or schedule additional lessons. This takes away my frustration when juggling 20+ students each week. I also love the "recurring appointments" feature. My students want to have the same lesson time throughout the semester, and that feature allows me to schedule all of a student's lesson for the entire semester at one time.

Misty Russell

Best booking software I've found

Reviewed 2019-01-08

I really like this booking program. I've never had any issues with it. Never a glitch. Pros: Easy to set up Add as many services and employees as you'd like. Set which employee offers which service. Set the amount of time each services requires. Confirmation email for booking. Option to add a text reminder for client. Reminder email. Simple for clients to use. Great, easy to use app Slot blockers Add all of your company info and link setmore directly from your website. Options to upgrade basic service for a small monthly cost.

Janie Whittemore

Fantastic

Reviewed 2017-06-24

Always available to help! I've never been frustrated by anything that isn't working or I don't know how to do, because I just ask to chat from within the app and they always help immediately. Super polite and friendly. I feel that it puts Setmore way above the rest if you are looking for an online booking system. My customers have said they love it too for the reminders they get. Thanks Setmore!

Anonymous

Setmore is probably the most user friendly booking app out there

Reviewed 2018-09-05

Overall, Setmore would be my go-to platform when it comes to booking in person services. It's incredibly affordable and easy to use for anyone who is and is not a technical person. Their customer service was helpful when I had a question and my customers felt secure when putting their credit card on the site.I was able to create my booking site in a few hours and it took a couple more hours to get it the way I wanted with all the graphics and details. I liked that it replaced having a website. I thought I needed to invest a lot of money in a website so that I could have a booking page but when I tried Setmore, it was much easier than creating a site myself or finding the right developer.

Linda Williams

Timesaver!

Reviewed 2018-04-24
Review Source: Software Advice

The Setmore application gives the users more control over their scheduling. It allows them to coordinate a time based on their availability without negotiating with someone else to secure the best date and time. The payment integration also makes this application a winner.

Amy Thacker

Great!

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Online schedulingVery easy to copy and paste everything from your menu, set times, great suggestions as you build your online scheduler. Fast, thoughtful, thorough, tech support. Never talks down to you when you are asking something that may have been obvious.

Ralph Richardson

Support always have answers to my questions including supporting documents. Super fast response time

Reviewed 2017-08-15

It helps me keep track of my appointments and allow my customers to book me on the go!Best platform ever. Easy to use. The free version has enough features available but you could use a lot more by signing up to the premium package.

Danielle Slade

Setmore is an excellent solution for salons and stylist

Reviewed 2017-07-02

I am able to track clients and money from the dashboard.Ease of use and customer service is very good. You get personal one on one chat and they answer very quickly during any hour of the day.

Anonymous

Easy and mostly accurate

Reviewed 2019-01-24

There have been several complaints from patients that they haven't gotten reminders. There are times when appointments don't delete when we tell them to and it causes issues in our scheduling. I don't like the set up of the online scheduling because it provides too much info for others but I do like that it's simple and easy. I like that it's less cost than other programs that do the same thing. I liked that it's similar to other programs I've used.

Matt Fuchs

Great scheduling tool for our customers

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Everything about Setmore is perfect for a company trying to allow customers to book their own appointments. I have it linked to a Google calendar and our Android phones so everyone is "in the know" whenever a new appointment is scheduled. It sends out text reminders automatically as well which is great. The widget that is linked to our website is also a great feature and prominently displays our calendar.

Janie Whittemore

Setmore saves me so much time!

Reviewed 2018-12-12

I have used it for three years now and although I have been tempted to try other software, Setmore works really well for me. I end up coming back due to its ease of use, customisation options and customer service. customers can create their own profile and book in themselves, saving me hours in terms of phone calls and messages.

Sharla Baker

Clean, simple look my clients love. Ease of use, always improving and adding features all for free

Reviewed 2018-01-11

Easy, free, clients love it. I love the fact it's just a booking site. Nothing else to confuse my clients with scheduling an appointment

Steve Cioppa

I love it!

Reviewed 2018-11-27

When I first discovered it I couldn't believe how easy it was to use and what a prefect fit it was for my business. You can pay to upgrade some functionality but I've been fine with the free version.This software is a great alternative to a paid application. I run my whole personal training business with it.

Bruce Corns

Always friendly, helpful assistance when needed.

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Running the daily client schedules for a busy massage practice.Very cost effective for the size of clinic we run. Easy to train new staff members how to use it. Never have issues resolving problems.

fa noor

Great booking site for a solo biz owner

Reviewed 2018-05-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Great app for a solo worker starting out plus its free and easy.Pros: ease of use, simple customer service 24*7 look up client history i like the layout its clean and easy to work with i can use either the website or the app although the app needs a bit of work as soon as i download it my battery runs out.

Julie Liu

Great customer service

Reviewed 2017-07-27

Easy to set up, easy to use interface. You can get this up and running in about an hour. The support team is super helpful when you have questions but everything is pretty straightforward. Love that you get your own hosted landing page, people can pay in advance and how it emails both the customer and the staff.

Emily Mellon

Excellent free appointment scheduling with a user-friendly setup.

Reviewed 2017-06-28

This is my first attempt at this type of software. I like the ease of changing my schedule and settings from my phone or pc. I also like the option to copy and paste my scheduler anywhere with a copy-able link.