TapMango Logo

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.34/10

Reviews by rating

We have always wanted an app and they created one for us. It is fantastic and especially in these times, it is a significant help to our customers.
Also, the support has been amazing, whether it's one-on-one calls or emails with my Customer Success Manager or live chat with Customer Support, I can rest assure that my issue will be resolved asap.
Aside from their easy integration, I really appreciated their re-targeting capabilities, customer recognition and rewards, and their check-in system.
The lack of intergration requires the person at the register to manually reward/retrieve points on the Tap Mango tablet which makes the checkout process take longer and can lead to errors.
This created a huge problem as half of our clients were not in the system. Then the tablet malfunctioned and 2 training sessions were wasted when things did not work.

Andrew R.

Excellent customer support and once figured out, easy to use.

Pros

The quickness data is transferred is extremely useful. My last system would do an update every 24 hours, which made it difficult to quickly reference or correct errors. The staffs ability to assist with questions and concerns is excellent. There is never more than a few minute wait in line and a quick solution to any problems that arise.

Cons

There should be more videos on the YouTube channel to educate and assist with the full capacity this software offers. I spend most of my time learning from YouTube tutorials and wish there was more TapMango videos to learn from. Compared to what I have spent with previous rewards systems, I feel Tapmango is a bit overpriced. To resupply key tags seems to be outrageously priced, so we have decided not to use them anymore.

Andrew, thank you for your feedback. You mentioned that you found our system overpriced. In these cases, we believe we failed to convey the full benefit of our platform. From ability to effectively retain your customers, ability to bring you new customers through automated friend referral and online reviews, to ability to upsell to you customers through flash deals, we truly believe our system...

SJ

Sara J.

10/10 Across The Board

I would honestly say without having this app I don't know where we would be. It's very likely our business would permanently close without them. This is an absolute true statement.

Pros

My husband and I own a small restaurant. We were looking for a way our guests can collect points initially. We discovered Tapmango and after watching their intro video to their platform we knew we needed to have it. Our guests love it and never miss the opportunity to sign in when they visit. After a couple months we added the order ahead and loved how simple it for our guests and saw an increase in...

Cons

Absolutely nothing. We are beyond pleased with this app and company.

DB

Debbie B.

Worst Business Decision in 18 years

Pros

none, nada nothing-and now you want a pro review

Cons

I saw a presentation presented by PetsPlus Mag. The system looked great and had lots of benefits. The problem began when our account started to do the onboarding process. First, the process of communication was horrible. When someone puts on their em they respond in 48-72 hours that's not good. Next, the set-up was sloppy and not done correctly. This created a huge problem as half of our clients were...

KJ

Kimberly J.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Wonderful! Loved our trainer, Ray, and TapMango!

Pros

We have been on TapMango from a previous app based software and we love that customers access their rewards from our terminal (no app needed) and receive SMS text messages. The amount of questions around downloading the app and redeeming rewards has decreased from slim to none. Also, the marketing aspects are much greater and more robust (yet simple) than that of our previous system. Very happy we chose TapMango!

Cons

We have a pos software proprietary to our industry, Resaleworld Liberty. We would absolutely LOVE for the program to integrate to our POS. We type in the reward amounts for the customer each transaction. It is working but could leave room for errors and omissions. This also seems to add a slight amount of time at the register. We also would love to have a method for seeing the transactions that have been logged for each customer at a glance.

RH

Randy H.

Functionality & Customer Service

Our experience with Tap Mango has been exceptional. Customer service and response time is outstanding. Combining the excellent customer service with top notch functionality, it's hard not to give a solid 10 out 10 stars.

Pros

My wife and own and operate a Gourmet Popcorn and Candy store. Given the nature of our business and the fact that most software packages are not designed for our business type, we frequently have to create work-arounds to work effectively. The TapMango platform is designed such that it is highly functional yet flexible enough for a majority of businesses requiring few if any work-arounds.

Cons

I've not experienced any cons with the software at this point.

BG

Bill G.

Tapmango saved our business

During the Covid-19 pandemic the restaurants were closed down. We were allowed to do take out , delivery, or curbside. With our restaurants changing menu it was difficult for us to come up with an online solution that didn't require time consuming changes. Tapmango sent out an email about a webinar on opening your restaurant. We watched it and we knew this was going to help us out. Tapmango created...

Pros

Online ordering, Rewards, database of our customers and able to reach them with promo

Cons

Running a campaign is somewhat difficult. I still have to have my sales rep walk me through it.

DD

Donna D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Made my clients happy, but not my bank account

I brought the program in to thank my clients and reward them. I do not think I had any ROI or referrals of new clients because of it.

Pros

At customer checkout, the instant win option was a big hit. Also the automated reminders for birthdays and next appt s.

Cons

It is a very customizable program and you must give your self adequate time to fully plan out what incentives you want to offer. If you are not watching carefully, you could end up losing a lot of money. For example, we gave $5 off each time someone signed up for the rewards program and that added up to a lot of money. I wish I had instead offered bonus points or something else that would bring the...

JK

Jeff K.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Great company

Really great! They’ve been amazing through the whole covid shutdown, helping implement new ways to drive business.

Pros

The customer support is amazing, always available when you need them.

Cons

Takes a little time to learn how to use the platform.

Mk

Mary k.

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

Tapmango is a must for our business

We love it and plan on keeping it for a long time. It is easy to navigate and it has really helped our business with retention and understanding marketing analytics.

Pros

We love that we can launch marketing and promotional campaigns with ease. If we have too much of a product, we are able to tailor the campaign to push an item for a promotion or sale. We also like to send out messages for days that we are closed for holidays.

Cons

I don't have any major gripes. At times, it can be little fussy for the client device and they can accidentally send points to the wrong client. Otherwise, I do not have any complaints.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Lots of Capabilities, but not entirely user friendly and a definite learning curve

Pros

Reports are pretty comprehensive, and the support team is willing to do all kinds of things to help you out, creating and copying templates when needed, and the online chat is very responsive most of the time

Cons

Not intuitive at all, very difficult to create email templates, no drag-and-drop functionality. Very robust system but has many features that a small business may never use or know how to use appropriately.

HI there. First of all, we'd like to thank you for your feedback. We are constantly improving our platform, releasing improvements every 2 weeks. With that said, we'd like to address a few points you made: * Email Designer - our next release will have a state of the art email designer, with drag and drop functionality and templating (Feb 2017) * Features - we pride ourselves in being the most...

CS

Christina S.

Retail, 11-50 employees

So many ways to reward Customers!

There are so many different things that you can do on a regular basis to keep customers coming back!

Pros

I love how it is tailored to my company. If i want to make a change, add a feature, or if I am just having trouble figuring something out, there is someone there to help me all the time! I have never had an unanswered question! There are so many different ways to reward your customers, from automatic texts when they haven't been in for a certain amount of time, to sending out specific promos and vouchers to get them back in sooner. The birthday gift is a huge hit as well! We just give out something small. But Customers love it!

Cons

The only con that I would have is the trouble I had in the beginning with the tablet not staying charged. But a new cable that I got sent for free and staying diligent to make sure my staff turned off the tablet at the end of each day made a 100% improvement.

RL

Renee L.

Great Decision

Loyalty program is what I was looking for along with being able to connect with my customers....I have experience the power of text messenging and how powerful that tool is to bring your customers back....Hoping to experience the fencing as well

Pros

Very easy to use, quick response time for support. This software runs the back end of advertieing when I am busy.....It brings loyal customers back and automatically lets are customers know when we have not seen them in a while. My customers absolutely love this software....I have had many compliments on this software.

Cons

The software claims to do everything I was looking for, but I have been waiting a while now for them to fix some of the apps that I was told I would have right away. Hopeful they can fulfill certain functions that sold me on the software to begin with.

DT

Des T.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Highly recommend (All aspects)

My rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an excellent follow up work for customers, super great manner & fruitful knowledge. I truly believe that’s very important for increasing customers. Well done The software & the package are exactly for more aggressive marketing needs

Pros

Mobile order, quick campaign & add images

Cons

Cannot add items or modifiers if using POS sync

Hello Des. Thank you for great your review. The reason why items and modifiers cannot be changed once the POS sync is in place, is because they must match to the POS when the orders are being pushed. However, images and descriptions can be changed for both on TapMango side. Please feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to discuss further!. Your TapMango Team.

JW

Josh W.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Awesome way of rewarding return customers

Pros

The ease of use for both our end and the customer is fantastic. Just click and go. It is also great to have a database with so much information afterwards

Cons

There was a point where a number of accounts were deleted. It was remedied very quickly and without complaint

UA

Umer A.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great experience, customer service is awesome.

Repeat customers.

Pros

Tap Mango is great, we use it daily and customers like having a loyalty program. It does help bring customers back in which is great.

Cons

Need it to sync with Shopify. Our online customers will stick with us with this option. I have been shopping around at the moment due to the price of this and lack of shopify integration.

Hi Umer. Thanks for you review. Our team is working on a Shopify integration, which should be available within a few weeks. We'll reach out to you once that becomes available! Thanks again, Your TapMango Team.

MM

Melissa M.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Tap Mango has the best customer service

They have always been amazing whenever I needed help or had any questions.

Pros

I love Tapmango because the software is very user friendly and if you do get stuck their customer support is there to help you out.

Cons

Because of the industry I am in I am not able to text my customer list. This is not TapMango's fault, but it still stinks.

CM

Collette M.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

CoCoMo Bubble Tea - TapMango & [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are wonderful!

We absolutely love our account representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! She has went over and beyond when we were integrating our new register at the new location. She still checks on us regularly to ensure we have no problems and are aware of new changes and that we are using TapMango to its fullest potential.

Pros

TapMango gives us a more direct way to reach our to our customers with specials and promos (via text). Tap Mango also gives customers a fun interactive experience with the instant win gave. Customers also love the key tags that can be set up to access their rewards faster!

Cons

The integration with our Toast register.

RU

Ram U.

Awful support Staff

Terrible support

Pros

There just isn't anything to like the equipment is cheap and doesn't work.

Cons

Too cumbersome to use. Does not function well with other retail POS software. No support and I have been trying for 6 month to stop them from billing my card.

JF

Jennie F.

Easy to speak with someone on your team to get promotions together quickly & effeciently

Customers really enjoy their rewards, they can either enter in their phone number, carry a key tag, or download the app, so the choices can match their lifestyle & make it easy for them to sign up & use

Pros

How easy it is to use & the back office is easy to navigate, the team is easy to talk to to get promotions together quickly & effeciently.

Cons

I don't like that it lags a bit. Sometimes it takes awhile to load when a customer is trying to checkout.

ST

Sunil T.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT - YOU THINK OF A FEATURE AND IT IS ALREADY THERE

Customer loyalty - and customer satisfaction.

Pros

Great value for the price you pay. Easy to use and very user friendly. The best part of it is the support you get with this product.

Cons

I would like to see more information about the rewards printed customer receipt. It does has a app to download and install that will give you the information but best way to communicate is to print it on receipt.

MC

Mikey C.

Hands down THE most incredible loyalty platform and company I have ever encountered.

With TapMango you shouldn't ask yourself if you CAN afford it. You should be asking yourself if you can afford NOT to have it. There are too many benefits to list.

Pros

There is LIMITLESS options for reward options, whatever you can think of this program can handle. The customer service is hands down the best ive ever come across in my years of running business. They also give you your OWN branded cards instead of making you push their company on your cards. I can go on and on about how amazing this program is but youll have to try it for yourself.

ck

colleen k.

Food Production, 1-10 employees

This company is the best for reaching my customers on a personal level! I LOVE TAPMANGO

more customers and a unique way to communicate with them!

Pros

Very user friendly! The customers love all the rewards and the ability to connect with them is my favorite thing about the program and the software

PB

Pamela B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Amazing client management

Pros

What I truly like about Tap Mango as a small business owner is the software's automation. I have been able to save time on determining CLTV, tracking, and rewarding my clients. Most importantly, what's good software without amazing client management? I have never worked with a more dedicated, patient, knowledgeable, and accessible account manager.

Cons

What I least liked about using Tap Mango is the android tablet.

JV

Joy V.

Retail, 1-10 employees

TapMango is the best rewards program we've tried

We switched to TapMango from a competing rewards program, and we never looked back. The customer service is absolutely top notch. The software and the back end all work flawlessly. Text messages go out immediately and as they should. Cannot recommend TapMango enough.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service

Cons

Desktop software can sometimes have small glitches, it isn't free

DJ

DONNIE J.

Retail, 1-10 employees

This is the best rewards program out there. They are always available if you need them.

This program has made me thousands of dollars I love it.

Pros

Easy to use, customers love it and it allows you to reach more people in a shorter time frame than traditional advertising methods, re: radio, newspaper. I use it daily and would not think of using any other program.