All categories

TapMango Reviews

Reviews Summary

Dave S.

Read the full review
My favorite bit of the program is the marketing portal. It gives you a logistical breakdown of all of your customers and helps you track metrics with a beautifully designed interface.

Salvador S.

Natalia C.

Read the full review

Cons

The problem began when our account started to do the onboarding process. First, the process of communication was horrible.

Debbie B.

Read the full review
Frustrating is beyond belief here. In fact, several emails were sent prior to me hitting the "do not return to this program ever" button signed frustrated.

Debbie B.

Read the full review
Does not function well with other retail POS software. No support and I have been trying for 6 month to stop them from billing my card.

Ram U.

Highly Recommended

They have been amazing to work with from their initial sales approach to their constant customer service through this process. I am looking forward to working with them as my business grows and ages and hope that once we are fully set up (I have been using the program for 3 months), I won't have to rely so heavily on their support team and my customer loyalty initiative can mostly run itself so that I can focus on other parts of my business.

Pros

I have a retail boutique where I use Lightspeed as my Point of Sale system. After reviewing customer loyalty programs that integrate well with Lightspeed, I was very pleased to come across Tap Mango. Aside from their easy integration, I really appreciated their re-targeting capabilities, customer recognition and rewards, and their check-in system. I wanted a program that was very inclusive and...

Cons

The most significant con that I have of the software is the usability. As I mentioned before, my account manager has played an integral role in my ability to use and understand the software, however, if it wasn't for his direction and dedication I wouldn't really know how to use the program the way that it would be most beneficial for my business. I have needed to rely heavily on to get me set up....

Thanks for the glowing review, Natalia! We appreciate all the feedback as it helps us identify areas where we need to improve. Since you mentioned you were having trouble with the usability of our email builder, I'm pleased to inform you that we are currently working on an enhanced email designer that is much more user-friendly. This improved tool will be launched very soon and your account manager will let you know as soon as it's ready. Thanks again for your feedback and for your business with us!

The most amazing reward program for business

MY overall experience is awesome as my customers absolutely loves this product. Thank you TapMango for helping me look and be great to my customers.

Pros

I like the ease in which all are able to use the Tablet. I also like the fact that it does the job in following up and reaching out to my customers. Great customer relation

Cons

I honestly have nothing I like least about the software. I can say it was a well constructed and thought about product from the developer to their customers.

The Best Loyalty Program on the Market Today!

I loved the whole experience. I would definitely recommend this loyalty program to business. I personally think it’s one of the best ones on the market.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to get to my customers through text and email. We had an app that we created for our customers to order ahead and it was very helpful. You have the Tapmango team on standby if you need help and when I reached out to them, I got help within minutes.

Cons

App can be updated and be much more user friendly. Would like a refresh of app every 6 months to a year so that way it doesn’t seem too “boring”

May have been a great product, but we couldn't even get through set up

We already had a loyalty program in our boutique. It was adequate. Not amazing, not bad. So when Tap Mango called and said they could give me more features for less money, I was intrigued. I went through the presentation and we decided (it's a family business) to make the switch, even though our previous service provider actually beat their price when we called to cancel. This was all in the lead...

Pros

I never even really got a chance to use it because of the poor customer service. I was looking forward to using the geofencing feature though.

Cons

The user interface could be a bit more user friendly.

Dear Erin, thanks for your honest review. First of all, we're glad you actually decided to proceed with TapMango. Secondly, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We acknowledge that there were a few hiccups in your onboarding process, and rest assured that your experience has been highly unusual. Regardless, we have reviewed our onboarding processes and made appropriate changes to ensure this doesn't happen again. We strongly believe our Customer Success Team is second to none, and I'm sure you'll appreciate our level of service and the platform itself once you are completely onboarded. Again, we appreciate your feedback. Best of luck. Your TapMango Team.

TapMango is the way to go

Pros

I like the ease of use in setting up and adding new features, it's quite intuitive. The team is fantastic and always willing to help find a solution and has even gone so far as to implement new features for us. Love the multiple methods of rewarding customers and the various ways of staying in touch with our customers.

Cons

TapMango is a little on the pricier side compared to other softwares but it has great features and a wonderful team.

Outstanding Product for Restaurants, Built to Scale

Overall, Tapmango has been a great asset for my business. We launched our restaurant in February 2020, and due to the ease of signing up new customers, within our first month we had over 500 people in our program with over 50 app downloads. These are awesome numbers for a new business, no matter what industry you're in. Also, the support has been amazing, whether it's one-on-one calls or emails with my Customer Success Manager or live chat with Customer Support, I can rest assure that my issue will be resolved asap. I would recommend Tapmango to any restaurant owner looking to improve their bottom line, increase loyalty, build an ecosystem, and boost their technology arsenal.

Pros

For my business, these are the features that have been most impactful: 1. White-label App: Tapmango gave us the ability to have a mobile app for both iOS and android branded to our business from day one. Plus with mobile-ordering functionality for customers to order ahead, as a new business this is the most rewarding feature, as having our own app built with these same items would have cost thousands....

Cons

I believe the UI and overall look of the admin dashboard can be improved. It looks a bit dated on the backend and can be difficult to understand for first timers. However, with my Customer Success Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I've been able to learn about the different tools and features at my disposal and if I'm not sure about something, he's always helpful.

Amazing! Helps me promote growth within my business!

Customer service has always been sapaticular. Ive been really happy with the tech help.

Pros

The new development Tapmango has implemented over the last 6-8 months has been amazing. I'm super happy with all the features like review boost and ordering via app.

Cons

I signed up with Tapmango being told they were working on integration with Lightspeed Ecom. I'm pretty bummed and disappointed that they have decided 2 years later not to do so after ive already worked so hard building out my loyalty program.

Fantastic loyalty program with custom app, online ordering, and more

We and our customers love it. They love to collect the points and use them for drinks. We love being able to contact them with special deals to get them to come back in

Pros

Loyalty program, The custom app, Online ordering, Text campaigns

Cons

Sometimes a campaign is missing something specific. But generally I can work around it.

Over all great product, but the customer service team is the real value behind this product.

Overall I have noticed an increase in my business mostly with return customers. The support staff is always prompt and on top of things.

Pros

I really like the customization of the software and the ease of use.

Cons

sometimes the tablet is glitchy and doesn't connect to the internet

growing through the change

pretty easy

Pros

Clients can share on facebook if they wish

Cons

Still need to learn how to edit the rewards

My Most Important Marketing Tool

Tap Mango is the most important tool that I use to run my business. Before Covid, it was essential to keep customers engaged and to keep them continuously coming into the store. Post Covid, it has been essential in communicating with customers about the changes that have been occurring at the store as we continue to be open. Additionally, the APP has allowed us to serve our customers with Pickup and...

Pros

The most impactful features of Tap Mango are the ability to collect customer's contact information and the ability to communicate with them in a variety of manners. Additionally, the ability to run a professionally branded rewards program that is linked to a customized app that allows for mobile ordering. One of my favorite features is the Dashboard Customer Traffic Graph. I love seeing the effectiveness of my different campaigns.

Cons

The mobile ordering has made many positive improvements since I began using the app. However, there is room for improvement on marking an item "Unavailable" and on increasing the depth of discounts/specials being offered. The area that I find most difficult to work with is the creation of Email Templates and Email Campaigns. As a small business owner, I am the person who has to create the email templates/campaigns....

Not designed for clothing Boutiques

All in all this platform has GREAT potential. But the flow and ease of use REALLY needs work. I honestly dont think this is a platform for clothing Boutiques. Unfortunately we signed a year agreement with them because i felt I did enough research on it and it seemed amazing. But the execution of the platform in a whole is just not great.

Pros

* Customer service is top notch! * All the possibilities for the software has great potential. * There is no other customer rewards program like this out there.

Cons

It is NOT easy to use. We have an online store as well as a physical location. *Customers are confused as where to go to complete their profiles as no matter if they sign up using text, we only get their phone number. If they sign up using their email from our website, we dont get their phone number. No matter what, their profile is NEVER complete. Unless they sign up in store. If they are online...

Hi Sandra, Thanks for your feedback. We're always striving to improve and take feedback very seriously. We're glad we were able to come to a resolution over the phone. For reference, the generic mobile app is meant to be used within a business first before it can be used remotely. Given your customers shop online a lot, we can set you up with a branded app to resolve this issue. The purpose...

Our old pad was having issues and we recently received a new pad.

Customer service is top-notch. We love the online chat service (Chris has been especially helpful to us via online chat), and we are frequently contacted by phone to make sure everything is working well.

Pros

The pairing between the tablet and the computer; the customer UI on the tablet; the tablet base that switches between customer and administrative UI depending on which way the tablet is flipped; customer privacy is maintained well - we switched from using fivestars for our loyalty program because fivestars shared customer emails without our knowledge or consent;

Cons

Customers are frequently put off by the amount of information that is required to enter the rewards program; the fact that the customer UI tells a customer that their phone number is "incorrect" if they choose not to enter a cell phone number. It would be preferable if the system prompted the customer to change their number once, and then on future log-ins just went straight to the normal customer...

Fantastic Product

This system is completely changing how we do business. It gives you so many options and features that we have had a huge uplift in monthly returns so far, and the system pays for itself

Pros

I have been a marketing manager for over 20 years now and have my own marketing consulting business. I have used more marketing tools than I can remember and have had much success with many of them. We have just started with TapMango and I can't express, how impressed with this company and product. Starting with their sales team was a complete pro. I get sales pitches all the time to start new software...

Cons

Nothing at all. It is so easy to use, and the support we get is wonderful.

TapMango Is the BEST!

I have tried multiple other loyalty software companies and TapMango is by far the best!

Pros

CUSTOMER SUPPORT!! Anytime I have any questions I simply email my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he responds in minutes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even contacts me regularly to recommend different ways to bring back customers that have not been back in a while, and other recommendations. Being able to schedule campaigns and how easy it is to create a new campaign to send out to my customers.

Cons

No cons whatsoever. I tried thinking hard about one but cannot find any cons about TapMango.

Tapmango is excellent!

We're able to effectively communicate to our customers when we are running sales. The auto campaign keeps customers engaged and reminded about our store without being intrusive. This program allows our customers an exciting and interesting way to earn discounts.

Pros

We have tried several of the popular rewards programs for our business, but none of them compare to TapMango. Our customers absolutely love the program, and the program is very easy to use. When we send out a custom campaign for a sale, our sales numbers spike significantly. This program easily pays for it's monthly fee inside of the first few days of each month. I highly recommend TapMango.

Cons

TapMango is still a smaller company, which means that the service is always very quick and tailored to your specific account. This also means that they don't yet have official featured integrations with some of the big name POS software companies. I know they are working hard on this though, and it will get there.

Excellent customer support and once figured out, easy to use.

Pros

The quickness data is transferred is extremely useful. My last system would do an update every 24 hours, which made it difficult to quickly reference or correct errors. The staffs ability to assist with questions and concerns is excellent. There is never more than a few minute wait in line and a quick solution to any problems that arise.

Cons

There should be more videos on the YouTube channel to educate and assist with the full capacity this software offers. I spend most of my time learning from YouTube tutorials and wish there was more TapMango videos to learn from. Compared to what I have spent with previous rewards systems, I feel Tapmango is a bit overpriced. To resupply key tags seems to be outrageously priced, so we have decided not to use them anymore.

Andrew, thank you for your feedback. You mentioned that you found our system overpriced. In these cases, we believe we failed to convey the full benefit of our platform. From ability to effectively retain your customers, ability to bring you new customers through automated friend referral and online reviews, to ability to upsell to you customers through flash deals, we truly believe our system...

10/10 Across The Board

I would honestly say without having this app I don't know where we would be. It's very likely our business would permanently close without them. This is an absolute true statement.

Pros

My husband and I own a small restaurant. We were looking for a way our guests can collect points initially. We discovered Tapmango and after watching their intro video to their platform we knew we needed to have it. Our guests love it and never miss the opportunity to sign in when they visit. After a couple months we added the order ahead and loved how simple it for our guests and saw an increase in...

Cons

Absolutely nothing. We are beyond pleased with this app and company.

Functionality & Customer Service

Our experience with Tap Mango has been exceptional. Customer service and response time is outstanding. Combining the excellent customer service with top notch functionality, it's hard not to give a solid 10 out 10 stars.

Pros

My wife and own and operate a Gourmet Popcorn and Candy store. Given the nature of our business and the fact that most software packages are not designed for our business type, we frequently have to create work-arounds to work effectively. The TapMango platform is designed such that it is highly functional yet flexible enough for a majority of businesses requiring few if any work-arounds.

Cons

I've not experienced any cons with the software at this point.

Tapmango saved our business

During the Covid-19 pandemic the restaurants were closed down. We were allowed to do take out , delivery, or curbside. With our restaurants changing menu it was difficult for us to come up with an online solution that didn't require time consuming changes. Tapmango sent out an email about a webinar on opening your restaurant. We watched it and we knew this was going to help us out. Tapmango created...

Pros

Online ordering, Rewards, database of our customers and able to reach them with promo

Cons

Running a campaign is somewhat difficult. I still have to have my sales rep walk me through it.

So many ways to reward Customers!

There are so many different things that you can do on a regular basis to keep customers coming back!

Pros

I love how it is tailored to my company. If i want to make a change, add a feature, or if I am just having trouble figuring something out, there is someone there to help me all the time! I have never had an unanswered question! There are so many different ways to reward your customers, from automatic texts when they haven't been in for a certain amount of time, to sending out specific promos and vouchers to get them back in sooner. The birthday gift is a huge hit as well! We just give out something small. But Customers love it!

Cons

The only con that I would have is the trouble I had in the beginning with the tablet not staying charged. But a new cable that I got sent for free and staying diligent to make sure my staff turned off the tablet at the end of each day made a 100% improvement.

Made my clients happy, but not my bank account

I brought the program in to thank my clients and reward them. I do not think I had any ROI or referrals of new clients because of it.

Pros

At customer checkout, the instant win option was a big hit. Also the automated reminders for birthdays and next appt s.

Cons

It is a very customizable program and you must give your self adequate time to fully plan out what incentives you want to offer. If you are not watching carefully, you could end up losing a lot of money. For example, we gave $5 off each time someone signed up for the rewards program and that added up to a lot of money. I wish I had instead offered bonus points or something else that would bring the...

Punch cards have better ROI and engagement in small businesses

It was a great sales experience. Sales team know their app up and down. Great customer service at the first phases. Then I was pretty much left on my own. Everytime I reached out for help on getting campaigns, the ball was put in my court. I know Fivestars reps help with campaigns. I wished I had gone with them.

Pros

1-Biggest reason why I went with Tapmango was users were able to self-checkin 2. it has a basic integration with square calculating rewards for my staff

Cons

1. Customer facing tablet is not intuitive to customers. I reached out to complain to support and the response was blaming my customers. (101 - UX never blames the customer, but in this case the customer was blamed) 2. Gift card redeemption is full of bugs. I've had customers walk in the day after I sold them a gift card and the balance was showing $0 dollars. I reloaded the gift card with the balance...

Great company

Really great! They’ve been amazing through the whole covid shutdown, helping implement new ways to drive business.

Pros

The customer support is amazing, always available when you need them.

Cons

Takes a little time to learn how to use the platform.

A very interesting software that allows you to organize your client portfolio

Tapmango is a software that revolutionized our interaction with customers and investors. Loyalty is a commendable value that must be maintained with much effort, permanently seducing users and customers, and Tapmango has made it a reality, keeping the customer captive of our new products.

Pros

Tapmango, has revolutionized the management of clients in my workplace and reasons have ample: - Creation of customer loyalty program through promotions, new products, new shipments and nationwide distribution form. - Develops a detailed program based on the customer experience with our GLI products and new investors. - It is quite customizable, creating a more efficient categorization of our clients.

Cons

I thought that at the time of making the initial configuration of the software, it was a bit tedious and we took too long, however, that we have been solving progressively while we familiarize ourselves with the software

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.