Weblink Connect Reviews

Weblink Connect

Chamber software and chamber website solutions

Weblink Connect

Review Summary

Pros

I can navigate WebLink with ease, and if I do run into a question the customer service is outstanding.

Lindsay S.

Outstanding training tools; both video and knowledge base. Although not perfect, their email communication tool is solid.

Ed B.

I love the reporting feature. The ability to report from all departments and being able to create a custom report has saved a TON of time.

Yvonne T.

Cons

It is a costly bit of software for what it doesn't do and the difficulty with which it does things. Their version of strict accounting standards doesn't match that of my CPA.

Suzanne C.

Majority of their reports are set up for organization based membership and are useless for an individual based membership.

3.6

First Class CRM System

I have not seen a better chamber database program on the market than Weblink Connect. It provides us with a comprehensive tool for managing our members, prospects, events and finances. We love the integration with our website, as it allows us to easily add events, business listings and news stories to our website any time we want. The staff at Weblink International is very knowledgeable and helpful. They are a pleasure to work with. I really appreciate the fact that they organize an annual user summit to give us the opportunity to network with their staff and learn more about using their product.

Cons

User friendly, to the point

Pros

Cons

I wish the ability to pay online didn't come with so many hoops to jump through. Ideally I would be able to create an online payment portal that ONLY includes payments and not much else. Our current system does not interface with Weblink

Feels like a bait and switch - what sales told me I would get & what I actually got didn't match up

Not much. It is going to cost me a lot more because I am now searching for an events module that actually works. I also have to search for a new website and database management which will cost more due to new set-up. I had hoped to not have to do that for a few more years, but will not re-up with this company. There is no benefit if you have to wait months for a response to an issue you have with the system. They tout their "certification" but you can only watch their entry level 101 videos on line (they aren't very helpful). Anything more in-depth is not available unless you go to one of their regional meetings which is very costly.

Pros

I thought it would make things easier because I could enter data in one place only and all information would update everywhere. Doesn't work so smoothly. It does integrate with my accounting software so that means one less place to enter data unless I have something not straightforward, like refunds. I like that it will allow you to set-up an assistants email address so you when you send an email to the member, it can also email the assistant at the same time without having to add that person.

Cons

1-Very cumbersome, takes hours to maintain. Training is minimal. There is no way to talk to others who use the system to see how they resolved issues or set up the system. They have a help website and a "community" area but very few use it (one guy said he has been a user for 6 years and didn't know about this). There are questions in this area that have been there for years with no response. 2-Also,...

Weblink Provides Powerful Punch for Affordable Price

As a seasoned Weblink user, I can honestly say that for a 'packaged' product, it has a lot of great features. Not only that but they have shown an eagerness to update and change the product to meet our needs many times and are constantly seeking to improve it. With any product their are pros and cons, so my objective thoughts are below: Pros: - Good Price Point - Reliable - Cloud-based, no...

User Friendly

Pros

It's easy to use, to search, and make changes. Customer service is good. I would recommend trying them.

Cons

I think the price is a little too costly for what they offer. Sometimes can be a bit slow. Not much instruction thus had to contact customer service often for help.

just starting

Pros

we are just starting with this software after a long search. i'll have to update my review once we get further into it but so far so good. we were all manual processes except Quickbooks for our accounting prior to this software so anything would have been better. Great customer service so far! Very simple to understand & use! We are still working out some of the details & have no officially started using the system but I'm excited!

Cons

i guess just that we signed on 5/30/18 & we were just finally able to log in this week....we are anxious to get started but I think there is some time involved no matter which software you choose.

Easy to use, but has its flaws

Pros

Its very easy to search on Weblink and I like the organizational tabs. It is very easy to make changes.

Cons

Freezes up a lot and the website version doesn't have all of my information that is in the desktop version.

Had high hopes!

Pros

WebLink is combo of database and website. Updating in one place is nice. Event registration capabilities.

Cons

Not user-friendly or intuitive. High cost and low yield. Sales over-sold capabilities. Website updates outside of the database are laborious and require coding.

Using WebLink as a Chamber

We use WebLink as an integrated tool for our chamber managing our website CMS, invoicing, automated recurring payments and e-commerce, events, database & reporting and a basic CRM. The system is good for both basic as well as advanced users, providing wizards for the less proficient and SQL tools for the higher end user. Their staff are phenomenal, probably the system's biggest strength. WebLink's operating system could process a little faster and the use of Crystal Reports for reporting can provide challenges if you don't have a staff member who can customize reports for unique reporting needs. Overall the system is robust and configurable, staff are helpful and management actively listens and responds to customer requests for enhancements.

great customer service

The team at Weblink is always willing to hear our concerns regarding their software. They take our recommendations into consideration and always follow-up to our requests in a timely manner. Their customer service is top notch.

Fantastic and User Friendly

WebLink is the database that we use at our Chamber of Commerce. During my working life I have used many different databases, and I can say that WebLink is one of the most user friendly databases that I have become acquainted with. I can navigate WebLink with ease, and if I do run into a question the customer service is outstanding! When I have called customer service, they are always readily available and extremely helpful, it has to be one of the best features of WebLink. We are very happy with this product, and the people behind it!

Cons

Very disappointed, What promised not delivered.

Pros

Sadly, cannot say. It has been 8 months since paying our fee and we still do not have a database to work with. After several phone conversations and emails, we were told our relationships are not new and seem pretty simple to what they do. Yet, they have not been able to import our data into a usable format. VERY disappointed.

Cons

Support. Turn around time is lengthy and solutions are not what are promised in conversations.

Great Customer Focus

Weblink takes every step to meet their customers' needs by listening to our feedback and then acting on the suggestions that make the most sense for the overall use of their software. We have been a customer for 10 years and have experience this dedication first hand.

Cumbersome and antiquated

Pros - the financial management side is solid, customer service responds quickly although many times can't fix the issue or won't consider adding a common feature Cons - database management and web administration cumbersome, not user friendly and antiquated, mass communication way beyond antiquated and their recommendation is to use constant contact, event calendar has had an issue for 2 years that they won't fix, they charge extra if you want to use your ipad or tablet, they refuse to add features that are standard in even free communication, social media, and website programs

Great

WebLink software provides us the database software we need. The functionality is there and it meets all of the needs we ask it to.

Cons

Very easy to use and if I have a problem they are right there to help

I highly recommend as I have had nothing but a positive experience.