WhatsApp Logo

WhatsApp

Real-time customer communications management software

WhatsApp Reviews

User ratings

4.7

13.4K
  • Likelihood to recommend9.11/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

And its integration with the web is also wonderful because there we do not need to load the file on the cell phone to then share with customers, just log on to the computer and share.

GD

Gabriel D.

The best feature about WhatsApp, its chatting is very responsive and reliable. We can share pictures, videos, files attachments, music, audio notes, documents, location contact easily and rapidly.

Ayan S.

This is one of the great advantages which I like most. Overall voice quality is also better than other app.

MA

Mohammad Arif H.

That it is owned and exploited by Facebook. The whole confusion of allowing FB to purchase this software, along with getting access to the data from it, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

BC

Brian C.

The other worst function is broadcast. Because of this feature people are using it for unwanted advertisement purposes.

AB

Abhik B.

Our Business WhatsApp was banned with no prior notice and no reason to ban. Now whenever we try to register they tell us to contact support as this phone number is banned.

Muhammad Hassan H.

Google Meet

Meta for Business-logocaret
+ 19

Meta for Business

How would you rate WhatsApp?

13,493 reviews

SM

Shana M.

Entreprenuer

Music, self-employed

WhatsApp helps me keep in touch with my friends Over Seas, which I love

Transcript

Shana: My name is Shana. I'm a musician in the entertainment industry, and I give WhatsApp three stars...

The best communication tool for travelers

Transcript

Martin S.: Hi, my name is Martin. I'm the owner and general manager of a consulting company. And I give...

Best communication software

Overall, I enjoy this application, with the convenience it offers and don't forget, it's free

Pros

it's not difficult to utilize, and can be utilized every day for correspondence, simple to enroll, When different applications request that you register yourself with an email, pin, or other enlistment numbers, WhatsApp requests that you register yourself utilizing the telephone number that you are at present utilizing on the cell phone where this application is downloaded, this application can get...

Cons

after we call or video call, you are constantly requested criticism, and it's actual irritating, I trust this can be fixed, and on the off chance that we erase a message that we have sent, others will realize that we erase the message we sent, I trust this can be fixed.

A simple yet wonderful way to communicate

Overall I think WhatsApp is an amazing software that allows us to share videos, audios and images easily. Making phone calls locally and internationally are quite simple tasks with this app. It provides high quality audio and video calls which are great at contacting someone overseas. Also the ability to create group conversations has made my work a lot easier by allowing me to share documents with all the relevant students through one message. I just love WhatsApp!

Pros

Everything is simple and easy to understand on WhatsApp. You don't need a high level of IT knowledge to work with it. Anyone can use this software and I think that is a great achievement right there. The ability to share images, videos and audios with ease is way better compared to other messaging apps. The best feature is the ability to back up your data to an email account so that you could access it incase you loose your mobile. Thank you WhatsApp for that!

Cons

There aren't really any cons about this app. Everything is great. The one thing I see is that when you retrieve your backed up data it shows only data up to a recent time lapse.

Whatsapp: a fast messaging platform for workers and families

Since its inception, WhatsApp has become a very useful everyday application for me, even though it has many competitors in today's market, I can prove it and it is always the most successful. I use it to communicate quickly with my colleagues and customers. Not only for Messaging This software can also be used for voice or video calls free of charge, as long as there is an Internet connection. I also use it for meetings with friends, family and colleagues.

Pros

This simple application is very popular and plays an important role in communicating with family members. The best part of using this program is that I can keep in touch with customers from all over the world. The installation and configuration is very simple and easy to use. In addition, it is very convenient to sign up with a simple phone number. The user interface is easy to understand and has basic to advanced features such as group messaging, video calling, message highlighting, voice calling, document sharing - everything needed for team workflow. the best, The communication is 100% encrypted - no one else can intercept the connection between the devices. No wonder this simple application has become popular all over the world. With such a perfect application, I highly recommend it.

Cons

False news cannot be removed or completely deleted. Moreover, we can only summon a maximum of 8 people. We cannot send large files and videos. If the file has been deleted from the phone, it cannot be recovered. When we listen to voice notes and turn off the phone, the voice is also turned off. We cannot permanently disable notifications. There is no confirmation button to delete my mail only or permanently. When sharing images via this application, the image and video quality will decrease. We cannot download long videos in a single state. There is also a small problem with the backup model used by Whatsapp. For example, if you change your media, instead of saving the media previously, you might lose the old media.

Fast, Convenient App for Communication and sending files

I love the software as it is, and the fact that almost everyone else has it . However there is room for improvement: they can improve the software by adding video conferencing tools like screen sharing for presentations.

Pros

1. WhatsApp supports almost all the file formats that are there which makes sending files very easy. 2. I love that I can communicate to everyone no matter which part of the world they are in, without incurring extra charges. 3. getting all the features that WhatsApp supports, for free makes me love the software even more. 4. The group feature is a very important feature to many businesses and companies, because you can communicate to many people with just one message.

Cons

The only thing that I dislike with this software is how When you delete a message, the person/people on the other end of the conversation will know it.

WhatsApp the good bad and ugly

Overall, it's a good app for communication. Seeing that it is free and the Facebook owns it... Means they will be hear for the long haul. So if you are looking for a reliable communication app, this is it.

Pros

• It's simplifies keeping in touch with my clients both locally and abroad. • It's easy to use and the voice calls are not bad. • Video calls also very ok. • Its free so that's an added value. • I love the web/desktop experience as well though I feel there's room for improvement. • I love the Whatsapp Status ...it feels like a whole separate social media on its on. • It has API services that can allow a bot service through it. • Yes I love the emoticons plus the user generated ones.

Cons

• If you are in a few active groups that post alot of media your phone can easily get full . I would have thought WhatsApp would have an option to save medin the cloud instead directly on yourphones. • I would have thought that with the ability to have groups and do group calls, WhatsApp should have been able to do a meeting room like zoom or Skype or Google hangout. What they have is an integration...

Best Communication System For Field worker

As a field worker, WhatsApp provide me chance to share my information to my team very easily, like images, location, audio massages, Videos. As a result we can complete our work perfectly. And it's reliable and we can contact with our team so easily, Sharing file is one of the great feature of WhatsApp, we can keep track of our previous files with backup option also.

Pros

Easy access, Easy interface, Sharing is great . You can easily use WhatsApp without any training, Making call in low network, sending audio massage makes this software even better from other similar apps.

Cons

For me, I did not find out any cons really, but using my backup I cannot access my previous conversation from other device.

WhatsApp

Pros

it's easy to use, and can be used daily for communication, easy to register, When other applications ask you to register yourself with an email, pin, or other registration numbers, WhatsApp asks you to register yourself using the phone number that you are currently using on the smartphone where this application is downloaded, this application can receive or send messages well, without delay or other obstacles that usually interfere with conversations. Apart from sending a text, you can also send several other files in audio, video, image, and link formats that can be opened directly on your device. This application provides a large selection of emoticons that can be used to color conversations. and we can make a group in this application

Cons

after we call or video call, you are always asked for feedback, and it's very annoying, I hope this can be fixed, and if we delete a message that we have sent, other people will know that we delete the message we sent, I hope this can be fixed.

Awesome Messaging/Conferencing Option

WhatsApp has been a great option for texting, calling, and video conferencing, especially communicating with contacts who live overseas. The app is very easy to use and contains most of the basic functions of your default phone applications for these types of communication. The app has become a staple on my cell phone home screen, and I use it very consistently among certain groups of contacts.

Pros

WhatsApp is great for texting and video calls, especially in locations where you have no or limited cell phone service but you have access to wifi. The video conferencing has good audio and video quality as long as you have reasonable bandwidth. The app is not specifically tethered to wifi, so it can still be used in areas where you have minimal phone service, making its use more ubiquitous. The messaging functionality also lets you know when messages are sent successfully, as well as when the recipient reads the message.

Cons

The Contacts feature of WhatsApp lacks some refinement, as it is subtly hidden within the New Message icon which is not intuitive for new users. The app also defaults to download all received images and videos, which can quickly consume the available memory on your phone if left unmanaged. The biggest limitation to WhatsApp is that it is not universally used, so your number of available contacts can be pretty limited. While this is not a bug by any means, it does play into the limitations of the app.

Whatsapp Honest Review

With whatsapp, it's easy for me to reach out to family and friends thereby minimizing the use of phone calls. and also with ease of communication with a large number of people in groups, it's more convenient for advertising my products though to a select few persons. and the feature of group links is something I really appreciate, which is used to invite more persons to view your products and or services.

Pros

First I must say, with my type and scale of business whatsapp has been very handy in communication and marketing of my products and services. I will highly recommend this software mostly to business owners and employees. with whatsapp functionality and features such as Groups, Broadcast Message, Status Updates etc communication with your employer or employees becomes easy irrespective of how many person's as long as there all have a whatsapp enabled phone. Communication with selected family and friends is more convenient unlike on most social platforms where you have to deal with many persons you don't even know.

Cons

Funny enough the least thing I liked was the color of the software 😂, but that was then though there is still ways for improvement..

Free to use, one of the fastest, but with a few bugs on it

Overall experience with WhatsApp is great. I use it daily, since 2015, and the app doesn't stop improving. The fact that you can chat with more than half of your contacts on your phone is amazing. Since I use WhatsApp, seeing my phone balance is not relevant anymore.

Pros

First one and more important thing, as Facebook or Instagram, everybody has WhatsApp. You can literally text (almost) everyone on it, and for free (even mobile plans offer free use of the app without using data). The interface is really friendly, mesmerizing and the colors works just fine, it's easy on the eyes. It is constantly updated, the messages are end-to-end encrypted, and you can feel safe...

Cons

Online status doesn't work very well, sometimes contacts of mine appear connected while they're clearly not. Happened to me, my girlfriend told me that I was Online, but I really wasn't. Audios can be really long, would like an option to fast-forward or listen them faster. WhatsApp blocks for a few minutes with a message on screen while doing the safe saving on the cloud, would like to have that running on background.

WhatsApp - Bringing the world in one place.

Generally, I use WhatsApp everyday for school, socialization and work. It has been an insatiable experience with WhatsApp from the moment I began using it. WhatsApp has been continuously improving its services and features. Its end to end encryption security is top notch and the flow of information is instantaneous. I enjoy using WhatsApp for communication.

Pros

WhatsApp is used extensively in my school to convey information to students of the various classes, general school group and departmental groups. It is easy to use as one can send anything; be it an image, a video or a document. Certain features like group call and broadcast makes WhatsApp very useful in certain certains. Other features such as Last seen, the single, double and blue ticks on sent messages further make it very appealing. One can communicate with people in far away countries ease via WhatsApp. The emojis and stickers makes the typing experience very exciting. Not to forget the WhatsApp status which gives one the ability to share memorable moments.

Cons

I do not like that when you send a message and delete it for both you and the receiver, there is a message on the receiver's end, "deleted message", exposing your action. This leads to misuderstanding and distrust. I also do not like that one can't use the web version of WhatsApp without access of WhatsApp on the smartphone. One can't also update a status video with a length more than 30 seconds. This makes uploading a video with length more than 30 seconds boring. I also do not like they way WhatsApp compresses and reduces image quality when you send a photo.

WhatsApp for School Use

Overall, using WA has made for very good communications between myself, peer (teachers), parents and school administration. It provides a quick and easy way to send updates and reminders.

Pros

This software is extremely easy to download and start using with minimal instructions needed. It is very effective for sending out group messages to parents and teachers. It allows pictures and videos to be sent straight away in an attachment to messages. It is free for all to use which limits resistance to people using it. WhatsApp is very user friendly. It has a clean look/ layout on a mobile device or tablet, and can also be used on a laptop or PC with an internet connection through the 'WhatsApp Web' option. It is easy to access setting options to change preferences for things like notifications and wallpapers. In my experience, the quality of video calls on WhatsApp has been excellent in comparison to other video chat app options.

Cons

Although it has been very useful for communications, I am still not sure I am comfortable with the fact that you can be put in a group on another users device without an invitation sent or consent being given. It makes for a possibly uncomfortable situation as the only way to remove yourself from the group it to select 'leave group', which then comes up as a notification for all group members in the...

Make your Social Connections Wonderful as never before!

In essence, I do a lot of works with Whatsapp regarding business, specifically. With Whatsapp web, it is easier for me to send the work's revisions & receive the client's files who don't promptly use email. I believe; somehow, it has replaced email.

Pros

The ease of communication is undoubtedly the most satisfying aspect of this App. I like many many of its features. I can discuss a few of them here: -Ease of Sending Anything even it is an image or a video but also any document -Features to Check Availability for, e.g., Last Seen, Single Check/Double Check/Double BlueCheck options on the sent message. Plus, you can turn them off if you don't want...

Cons

Well, the irritating yet disgusting features are: -When you sent a wrong message & quickly deleted it too, there is a "deleted message" notification to the receiver, which is so disgusting & answerable especially when you're talking with a client. - You can't contact anyone without saving the number in the phonebook. -You've to send multiple times a video to the status if it is more than 30sec & then have to set the video manually. - It's addictive in my perspective. Many times in a day, I open it for no reason.

It's a very capable communication hub.

This app is huge outside the US, where messaging and phone calls are charged by the unit. I mostly use this app to communicate with overseas friends who live inside this app, but it's not very appealing to the US market, or markets where you get unlimited calls, text or data. The interface is pretty straight forward and it will keep all your conversations encrypted and it backup fairly easily. You'll...

Pros

Easy to use. Free calls to other users via Wi-Fi or with data Encrypted end-to-end messaging system. It's huge outside the US Browser app is great for computer interfaces

Cons

Some calls get weak connections with an annoying bip. The groups can get out of hand Need to have a real cel number, and just works on phones or browsers

Instant messaging, group video calls and document sharing at its best

From start to till date it have been a wondaful experience with WhatsApp and its continuously improving and improving. Its security and end-to-end encryption makes it reliable to share sanative information of company.

Pros

WhatsApp have been used almost in every department and platform of our company, Its productivity, ease of access, collaborate and connect makes its most useful tool for individual and companies. Its integrated services with smart phones and even for web interface is great feature.

Cons

I suggest that it must offer conference tools and presentation sharing features which we really miss.

WhatsApp is What's Up

I'd previously used Rebtel and Viber, but the connection quality just wasn't there in most cases. I will still use Rebtel if I need to work with someone in a country that doesn't have the best internet infrastructure. But, WhatsApp is the go-to. It's free, it's accessible and it works.

Pros

WhatsApp is the most reliable communications app I've found for business use. It's fast for 1-on-1 and group text, SMS, and video chats - especially for communication overseas. Its notifications are easy to see and it gives you visual confirmation that messages have been sent, received, and opened. It doesn't require any users to pay for access. And, it allows for human error whereby you can delete a message.

Cons

One area in which WhatsApp could use a little improvement would be in selecting your chat recipients. It's easy to feel a bit lost when moving through the steps of selecting someone from your phone's contacts that you haven't messaged before. The screen that displays all of your phone's contacts looks almost identical to the screen with the contacts you've previously messaged. So, it's not always obvious how to select a new contact and get back to the messaging screen. Also, creating a group is not always the easiest thing. Once the group's created, messaging is a breeze. But, getting a group set up can feel a bit confusing.

Better than the alternatives, but still room for improvement

Overall, WhatsApp is definitely my preferred messaging / calling app .... it beat out GroupMe, Messenger and Google Hangouts for me (I have an Android and don't use iMessages/Facetime) But to clarify - this would just replace my basic phone call and text features ... I would never really use this app for "business" per say. I think there are much better apps out there that solve that problem better.

Pros

* International texting and calling - I live abroad and it is my primary way to contact friends and family around the world * Love text, calling and video calls * Long voice messaging is a hidden gem * Sending videos / images / good GIF integrations are also a real plus

Cons

* Groups are strange to set up -- The fact that I'm required to name the group is odd, why can't it just be a optional to add a name a photo, but defaults to just being a group thread like any other texting app? -- Setting admins and controls in groups is really cumbersome * What archive, mute, and block do are not always very obvious * Is there a way to make yourself NOT VISIBLE (as in can't even see your account) to users you've blocked in the app or on your phone?

Whatsapp Review

Overall it has a great experience of whatsapp for me. I used this application for texting and calling. Now I am also using this application to share my office/work related documents with my contacts which has been made easy with new feature of whatsapp web.

Pros

Whatsapp has came a long way to most enhanced and improved messaging application. I love every bit of using this application and its features are really handy to use especially the ability to call to your loved ones anywhere in the world. Another feature of Whatsapp which I like alot is that whenever you share some videos from Youtube or Facebook to your friends and family, the other can watch the Youtube/Facebook video directly on the Whatsapp instead of opening the source application (Fb, Youtube). I would recommend everyone to go for it.

Cons

Initially, whenever a new user from our contact list joined Whatsapp, it usually showed separately at the end of our contact list. Which was some sort of notification that someone from our contact list joined the application, and I think Whatsapp should bring back that kind of feature.

The best of the simple, functional and practical

Overall, whatsapp proves to be the most powerful and popular app in its category, but it can be even better and maintain the conquered hegemony. It is certainly one of my favorite apps and I recommend it to everyone.

Pros

WhatsApp is an app that literally solved several communication problems and created new possibilities for interaction between people. Thanks to the app, it is possible, for example, to do business, have reunions and interactions between groups, and it is also possible to meet new people. With each update of the app, it gets better mainly with the dark mode and the internal optimizations that make the app faster and more reliable. It is certainly the best app in its category and will hardly be overcome.

Cons

You cannot speak ill of an absolutely consolidated application, but I would like to suggest a few things: 1 - Increasing the number of group members would help a lot especially when groups are focused on businesses where products of their own or partners are advertised. 2 - Have the possibility of creating groups with the objective of only disseminating content preferably aimed at businesses and may limit participants as to their roles. 3- Having the possibility to send messages that, after a certain time, they disappear. 4 - Have the possibility to make calls to small groups of people, such as business meetings. 5 - Have a better integration with the other social partners.

WHATSAPP REVIEW

My experience with WhatsApp has been very positive because I have been using it for a lot of years and I feel really good. Every time I buy a new whatsapp phone it is the first application that I make sure I have because I really allow to message with everyone: friends, acquaintances, relatives and colleagues. I just hope that the functions of this application do not change because I already find the combination of now perfect. I find it an application that is really worth a lot to be free of charge. I would not be surprised if over the years this application became paid.

Pros

I have been using WhatsApp for many years now and this has allowed me to fully understand all its features. WhatsApp was the first free messaging application to allow you to send messages to people from all over the world. In addition to text messages you can also send music files, documents, share contacts and also send your position. You can also send instant voicemails that can replace video calls,...

Cons

Call functions unfortunately often give problems, especially if calls are between people in places far away from each other in the world. I also find the introduction of states on WhatsApp quite useful for people later in age who therefore find this feature interesting because they don't have any other social media. For young people, on the other hand, stories are kind of repetition because they were already there before on Instagram, Twitter and Messanger. In fact, from young people this application is used only and exclusively to send messages also because WhatsApp does not allow you to edit photos or make particularly "fancy" stories.

Best messaging app to be on

This is a powerful communications tool that makes our lives so much easier. You can call or videocall a contact through the app, send images, files and even share contact information with other contacts. It's a must have app!

Pros

This is an app that everyone needs to have. It keeps you in contact with absolutely everyone, which includes international family and friends. It is easy to interact with clients and what I like is that I can send my customers all relevant info over WhatsApp whether it's a voicenote (a recording of you speaking) or a PDF file, Jpeg images and even Powerpoint presentations and product videos. It keeps...

Cons

As with all apps, WhatsApp has its limitations, which are not many. It doesn't support all formats for recordings but that's not really important. It has limited features so more could be added. The downside of the app is that you need an active internet connection to use.

Communicate Easily from Anywhere

I love this software. It is the most used software on my phone. It runs in the background so it slows my device down some but for the function it provides it is sure worth it. It's a cost effective way to communicate especially internationally and I use it every day for that purpose. It's very easy use and almost replaces the text message application on my phone. I will be using this software for many more years to come.

Pros

I love that you can connect with people all over the world. It's great for me because I have clients and family members in the Caribbean who are also able to use this application. It uses data, so for me that's perfect, just connect to a good internet source, and it works flawlessly. I primarily use it on my phone and it works in the background backing up my files and storing my messages. This is perfect...

Cons

The picture and video quality are not as great as other similar software. The voice call quality is okay, but not as clear as I would like sometimes. Because it uses data, if you disconnect from the internet even for a short while, it causes connection issues which sometimes takes a long time to reconnect. I would have preferred if you could voice record and listen to it before it sends to the other party. After recording you are left with two choices, release and send or swipe and delete.

The Best Communication App and It's Free

I use it for Marketing and to Communicate with my suppliers for B2B and to Communicate with my Customers for B2C and I had a lot of success with it because I do everything in one app. WhatsApp Is simply the most popular messaging app for text and voice messaging and I'm sure a lot of people are using it for personal and business use and I'm one of them and I had an amazing experience with this app and I been using it for years now and I really like the new features and tools and I feel the change every time I get an update. Hope the company keeps improving the app, and we will keep using it and recommend it to our friends and family members.

Pros

I like it because It's a free app and I can use it on my PC, Laptop, and android phone too. It's secure and I really like it because I'm protected and the app has end-to-end encryption and this allows me to send text, voice, videos, or files and feel safe all the time without worrying about getting hacked or something like this. I like their user interface and It's a very clean and easy-to-use app...

Cons

I hope can fix the video resolution especially when using the mobile data. They can add a sticker option for us to make us communicate in a fun way. They can allow us to send large files in the mobile app.

Number change

My overall experience is great I love the app.

Pros

The app is versatile and it allows me to use it worldwide wherever I get an internet connection and more important is the fact that it’s totally free and has a huge popularity around the world making it easy to connect and chat or video call worldwide for free.

Cons

They only thing that I would say is when one changes there phone number or buys a new sim card and places it in the phone WhatsApp doesn’t automatically change hence it’s possible for someone to have a number on WhatsApp that’s not legally there number hence causing a headaches for the person who now legally owns that number. My recommendation is that they should be requiring all users to use a number the legally own and thanks for introducing the multi factor authentication. However I’d say once one registers a number on WhatsApp and the multi factor authentication is done the can keep using that number even when the number isn’t there’s anyone hence a requirement of multi factor authentication monthly could be ideal

Basic Messaging Software for Every Business

Whatsapp is pretty basic and doesn't have many features but is popular among peoples. Our clients and staffs report that they find using Whatsapp easier than using other messaging software - thanks to their basic intuitive User Interface(UI). I would love to have additional features on Whatsapp.

Pros

The best thing I know about Whatsapp is that it's popular. There are many messaging software that have better features and all but Whatsapp has a bigger userbase and that's was one of the main reason that we chose Whatsapp. One of the things I like most is the ability to send links and stuff to a group of clients easily. Being able to group clients according to their persona is something we find very useful but this is not a very exciting or feature that other apps don't have. I am not sure why but many people find that using Whatsapp is very easy - it may be due to their awesome initiative User Interface. Due to this very reason - Whatsapp is a popular messaging software and that's why a business like ours need Whatsapp.

Cons

There aren't many features as compared to its competitors. I personally prefer Discord but not everyone uses Discord or is willing to use Discord. Whatsapp is relatively easy to use and thus many people use Whatsapp - that's the only reason for our company to be using Whatsapp. I would like Whatsapp if the developers added useful features with time. I would also love to have control over files that can be sent to me by clients. Some clients send audio messages instead of texts and I don't like that as listening to audio messages as time-consuming.