REVE Chat Reviews

REVE Chat

Multi Channel Live Chat Software for Website Engagement

4.36/5 (14 reviews)

Paul Grobler

Overall installation and support is fantastic.

Reviewed 2017-08-16

Converting potential customers into customers. Providing great support to our customers about product information " how to's" etc..

Pros
The user interface is simple. Product setup is easy and intuitive. But, Facebook messager integration is my favourite. You are able to handle all your messaging in a single interface.

Cons
The outbound and offline, messages, in general, you are not able to add space or paragraph your messages.

Response from REVE Chat

Thanks Paul :)

Mary Luketich

Malicious software impossible to remove from website

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2020-06-08

Pros
nothing. I do not like the software.

Cons
Cannot remove the product from the website. Contacting them is no help.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Anurag Mehra

Amazing Live Chat Interface

Reviewed 2016-10-04

I've used many live chat programs but liked REVE Chat because of various reasons: It is easy to integrate and customize. Most important thing is that it's dashboard is very easy to work and understand. Even handling multiple chats at a single time is very easy. Their customer support team is also very prompt and supportive.

Pros
Proactive chat feature is really amazing, it helped me reaching out to website visitors before they leave.

Eli Silva

A little more old fashioned, lacks features

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-29

Pros
The pricing is the best I have found and it can connect to Facebook Messenger to make chatting easier for some people.

Cons
The features haven't been updated thoroughly in a while, it could use a refresher.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Zoya Abdali

A one stop shop for your Customer Engagement Software requirement

Reviewed 2017-01-25

Good software. My company has managed to resolve a number of customer queries using this software. Could help if the pricing is reduced a little bit.

Pros
Video chat Offline form Visitor analytics Facebook chat integration

Cons
Free trial is only for 14 days, extending to 21 days would be preferable

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Ankit Khanna

All in One Chat assistance

Reviewed 2016-10-03

REVE Chat is a complete package of Chat assistance you would need for your business website. Best part about using their services is the ease with which you can handle chat requests at Backend. The detailed Analysis that REVE Chat offers would make it very fluent and smooth to keep track on each and every person visiting your website via Chat support.

Pros
- Easy UI - Detailed Analysis - Good Support - add-on features

Cons
Not as such

Response from REVE Chat

Thanks Ankit for taking out your time for writing this review.

Wuilmer González

I love reve products

Reviewed 2018-07-14

Pros
I love it because it is a live chat that provides the opportunity to make, calls or instant video calls using many communication applications in one place, I used this chat thanks to the REVE antivirus, whose technical assistance in addition to email uses live chat providing instant assistance and resolving any questions or concerns to the user through this chat, with fluid communication, in real time.

Cons
I have no complaints, when I used it it worked very well and I was able to solve my problem thanks to this video chat application reve, I think it is very good, for me this form of communication is much better than an email.

Preeti Gupta

Great tool for increased customer engagement

Reviewed 2016-11-01

We use the tool to offer online assistance to the customers. The increased engagement with the customers through this tool has helped us grow your business and number of satisfied customers. After social media channels, I found this the best way to directly engage with the potential customers and offer them personalized support. There are many things I like about this live chat widget: Easy-to-use Customization Appropriate geo-location Quick reply Instant Chat Data capturing

Pros
Customization and ease of use

Ron S

Complete Live Chat Software for my WordPress website

Reviewed 2016-10-17

Pros: - all the features that i need in one software. live chat, visitor analytics, facebook chat, canned replies - comes with lots of customization options for chat banner and branding - I can also do voice and video chat with my customers instantly Cons: - Need a better design. It took a while for me to learn the dashboard initially - I also needed integration with Zendesk. It is not there yet.

Sparsh Gera

Nice Product, all the features you require

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Just the perfect features you require in a live chat tool, straight to the point. Priced wisely at 12 USD per month, Customer support is awesome and they go extra mile to help you out.

Pros
Just the perfect number of features you require for Live Chat

Cons
Auto Trigger of chat not available

Response from REVE Chat

Thanks Sparsh for your feedback.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Mark Lockwood

Superb Live Chat Solution

Reviewed 2016-10-13

REVE Chat dashboard is simple to understand and very user-friendly. I've used this software on my wordpress website. Their support team is very responsive and prompt. I could track the visitors in real time and on which page they are. It is really a great tool for communicating with website visitors. Our sales has doubled after we started using this software. Thanks REVE Chat.

Kanchan Batra

User friendly interface, great way to reach out to potential clients.

Reviewed 2016-10-05

REVE Chat is a great tool and is best way to offer a great customer service. The UI is clean and easy to use. The tool is pleasant to use and efficient among our agents. It is very easy to implement REVE chat on website and customize it. We are using it for support purposes and it matches our needs 100%.

Response from REVE Chat

Thanks Kanchan for taking out your time and sharing your feedback.

Samuel Diaz