All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ezyCollect

Accounts receivable automation & credit management software

ezyCollect Reviews

Ron B.

Renae P.

Read the full review
Ezycollect is so user friendly and the team behind the scenes are there to help always.

Lauren C.

Read the full review

Cons

My consulting business was tied up and held ransom by more slow paying customers than I could handle. I personally hate begging for customers to pay me once I have done the work.

James C.

Read the full review
For me, there has been no serious oversight in the product design.

Ron B.

Read the full review
Day 1 Ezycollect plugged in. Total debt 180k, 30-60 days over due = 80k.

James C.

5.0

Next Level Debtor Management App

I have tried several different apps to help control my debtors. I won't name any here.. ezyCollect was the one that made the most logical sense to me. They even gave me a free hosted payment page so my customers can pay me online rather than wait to call me (which was why my collections were soo slow)

Pros

Automated reminders (with my branding) Consolidated reminders Inbuilt Payments Auto reconciliation of payments made online. Customer Service (always have someone to talk directly to)

Cons

Wasn't Built earlier! :)

This software has revolutionised how we follow-up slow payers. It never sleeps and never forgets.

It has saved us having to employ extra staff to chase debtors.

Pros

Great software, it consolidates invoices and then only sends reminders to overdue customers, other systems bombard customers with separate reminders for every overdue invoice which soon really annoys the customers. I also like that the reminder letters can be personalised to give the appearance that they have been individually written to each customer. Often customers reply, apologizing for the slow payment and telling me when they will be making payment.

Cons

A valuable, flexible and very user-friendly addition to managing debtors.

Pros

The whole EzyCollect debtor management process has generated greater cash flow for the business by reducing debtor days outstanding. The software is easy to learn and use and syncs with our MYOB AccountRight Plus software with no hiccups whatsoever. The automated process can be customised to enhance customer interaction. It certainly saves valuable time in following up tardy payers. Support, when required, is very responsive and always a click away. A highly recommended add-on to your accounting package.

Cons

For me, there has been no serious oversight in the product design. However, I'd like to see in the next upgrade, an ability to manually diarise follow up calls so that they can also be automatically listed in the Daily Tasks.

Excellent product, user friendly professional debt collection automation

Pros

Excellent customer service from Ezycollect team. Love the new dashboard. Brilliant automation and integration between accounting software and Ezycollect. Communication is clear. Ability to phase or exclude debt collection on clients or customers. Professional approach to debt collection. Increases cash flow with ease. Highly recommend

Cons

None can not fault this product it takes care off all the debt collection requirements for the business.

Awesome software that really surprised me

My consulting business was tied up and held ransom by more slow paying customers than I could handle. I personally hate begging for customers to pay me once I have done the work!! I tried ezyCollect as it was a free trial and have to say I was Sceptical. Well done ezyCollect not only did you rescue my business restore my sanity and let me focus on the things I am good at, but you gave me another...

Cons

It pays for it self times over.

Time management, accounts receivable on a graphical representation, easier access for staff to accounts.

Pros

Stress free automated systems to send emails, SMS, fax, and prompts to make calls (and if a call is not made with in a certain number of days, an automated email. Emails are fully customisable, with logos, tables, oldest and current invoices, attachments, all part of the options.

Cons

Fax and SMS isn't included in the package. Should include a base amount of SMS and fax as part of the package, for example 10 SMS and 5 faxes or similar. Won't cost much but will entice a package purchase seeing how it could be used.

ezycollect is so user friendly and the team behind the scenes are there to help always!!

we have been able to secure regular payments from clients

Pros

its a great way to stay in contact with your clients and all the history and everything is at your fingertips!!

Cons

Makes credit controlling so much easier!

Pros

It takes the hassle out of regularly having to contact customers and reminding them as and when accounts become due

Easy to Use with Great Results

Integrates seamlessly with existing accounting system. Implemented within an hour. Automated 95% of collection activities (everything except some phone calls). Recommended product to multiple clients - with great results, feedback and overall satisfaction. In all cases improved cash flow and allowed small businesses to focus on their business growth or profitability (rather than worrying about collecting customer debts).

Cons

Best cloud based Debt management system

I have used this to track Debtors for my small scale business. This system made it easier to manage receivables and enhanced cash flow. Customer services is the best in the industry.

Pros

Various features such as demand letter, ABN check, invoice remainders in followup stages.

Made things easier

EzyCollect has made it a lot easier for us to chase up overdue payments from our customers. Also great is the automatic emails that it sends to customers reminding them to pay their account and we have noticed that people have started paying much quicker.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.