Additional information for InvoiceSherpa
Key features of InvoiceSherpa
View All Features
- Automated invoice reminders
- Custom templates and scripting
- Customized reminder scheduling
- Set payment periods
- Integrate with your accounting app
- Data sync every 30 minutes
- User dashboard & invoices overview
- Add maps, website, logo etc
- Use custom HTML
- Payment integrations: PayPal, Stripe, CardAccess and more.
- Accounting integrations: Quickbooks, Xero, Wave and more
- Clients can pay through reminders
- 2-way data syncing among accounting app and InvoiceSherpa
- Autoupdates payment data in accounting apps
- Receive payment alerts
- Payments and invoice status reports
- Live payment analytics
- No downloads or updates to install
- Mobile app
- Free 30 day trial
Templates and reminders: InvoiceSherpa enables you to create 100% customizable templates and you can even import your own HTML code. Choose the the exact time periods of when your reminders get sent out and follow-ups.
Dashboard and functionality: The InvoiceSherpa user backend allows you to coordinate your complete online debt collection portfolio via the on centralized login. The entire login is mobile friendly to ensure you can view all details whilst on the go.
Reporting and charts: InvoiceSherpa automatically displays your information in manageable charts and spreadsheets so you can assess payments more accurately. Reports can be customized by date and you can view a complete history of payments.
Accounting integrations: Works with your existing accounting software,
like Xero, QuickBooks, Wave, Clio, LessAccounting, FreshBooks, Harvest and more.
Payment vendor integrations: The app integrated with PayPal, Stripe, Intuit QuickBooks Payments, eWay, and CardAccess.
Pricing and packages: All InvoiceSherpa packages are completely scalable and are designed to grow along with your business. You can avail of a free 30 day trial (no credit card details required) of any of the packages and they include online support.