Sirvoy Logo

Sirvoy

Hotel reservation & property management system

Sirvoy Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.23/10

Reviews by rating

We really like the simplicity of the product, its ease of implementation and great customer support (not that this is needed a lot).
Online help via chat is readily available. Support staff are fantastic, helpful, pro-active, thorough.
Their background monitoring is vigilant, and on occasion I have received pro-active help before I even realized I needed it.
Another con is that if you cancel a reservation by mistake it is impossible to re-activate it or to move it back to the ctive reservations. You will have to make a complete new reservation.
No integration with molly. Maximum amount per room is missing (in extras for example).
However, I’d really prefer if the code was above the date-calendar and not below as some guests get stuck with not being able to retrieve the dates…because the code comes after… And.

Joel K.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Life saver for a small hotel like our.

I'm happy with Sirvoy, it's makes our job with our hotel working simply from anywhere. We can manage any booking Chanel and the daly operations easy.

Pros

First of all, the software is simple, adoptable, and depending on your services you can grow with it. Second, the support is probably the best I ever had on any software. Always answering just a click away, multi language!

Cons

So far no cons about this software. Thumbs up!

Joel, hello to you and your team in Sweden. It's always great to hear great feedback like yours so thanks for taking the time out to write it! Our outstanding support is one of the things we are most proud of and we're delighted to hear that you have found it delivers every time. We wish you continued success with your business and look forward to working with you in 2019. Regards, Adele

JG

Jennifer G.

Simply outstanding

The hotel is open all year but we are seasonal which means that I sometimes have young and not too experienced staff during the summers. However, the software is so user-friendly, that they quickly learn how to use Sirvoy. And if the staff make an error, it is an easy fix for me to adjust or for the staff to click on the support-chat button and ask. The Statistics page is a life saver. When Corona hit us and some of the possible reliefs we could get, were based on proof of how much our hotel was at loss exactly during March and April comparing to the year before, it took me 2 seconds to get the info. And the support makes me feel safe as it's a big responsibility that everything works.

Pros

I am an owner of a hotel that I suddenly inherited a few years ago. I took over when the booking system was very dated and I needed the best, the simplest and the most user-friendly booking system on the market with the absolute best and quickest support. I spent several hours in meetings on the computer with the salesmen of different booking systems as they went over their software through screen...

Cons

I only have detailed things on my wish list for the software. For example, the system doesn’t support one reservation if a company wants to book a couple of nights, several weeks in a row. Instead, they need to make each stay an individual reservation. In my case, the travel agent got 10 different emails and booking numbers for the same person. However, I can create an invoice with all reservations...

This is such wonderful feedback Jennifer, we are thrilled to hear such a wonderful account of your experience with Sirvoy. It's great to know that the team has helped keep your business happy and healthy especially in difficult times like these! We hope that 2021 will be an easier year for you and your staff and we look forward to working with you next year. With sincere regards, Adele

AL

Avivone L.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Sirvoy system is very useful for small business, with good value money.

Pros

Easy to use, simple, logic. Easy to learn, clear and very practical. Customer service quick and helpful.

Cons

need to add extra fake room as when fully booked we can move rooms, so statistics is wrong. invoicing : in system sometimes my team forget to register payment and they invoiced directly which is wrong so if sirvoy can pop-up and restrict the transaction before, it should be good so they know that payment must be registered before. Currency : system is in USD , and we receive money sometimes in local currency or others. System only accept USD. (To be able to accept different currency)

Hi Avivone, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I understand the issue you are having with moving rooms and I will send your comments onto our development team in case they can provide a solution for this problem. Regarding your comments on the system only accepting US dollars - Sirvoy works with different payment gateways that accept payment in most currencies. I suggest you look...

LF

Lynn F.

Best Tech Support Ever!

Overall, we're happy with the Sirvoy system and look forward to working with their wonderful team for many years to come!

Pros

We have just completed a 2 week free trial during which they uploaded our data and worked with us to get it running smoothly. They have been great! The biggest "pro" is amazing tech support! Sirvoy tech support is always available to chat 24/7 and we've never had to wait more than five minutes for assistance. And they've always solved our problems very quickly & patiently! So far, we've only used the system for the free trial period, uploaded our data, and taken one new reservation, but it seems to be working well and we're happy with it.

Cons

Our data didn't upload correctly, particularly taxes, and required many corrections, but they helped a lot with the process. We both have accounting backgrounds and have been using a reservation system for 10 years, yet initially still found this one confusing (partially due to terminology but also some aspects, such as their payments & reporting, are very different). Better online tutorials would...

Hi Lynn, nothing makes us happier than hearing how great Sirvoy's Support Team is so thanks so much for letting us know that we are meeting your expectations there! I fully take on board the difficulties you have been experiencing with regards to payments and reporting. As Sirvoy's Communication Manager, I have opened an issue with our Dev team about this specific problem and I will check in with them soon to what improvements can potentially be made here. If there is anything you would like to add you can always contact me at adele@sirvoy.com or alternatively we can contact you by phone if preferable, to talk things through in more detail. We would love to help you resolve these issues permanently if at all possible. With Kind Regards, Adele

UM

Uffe M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Simple, yet powerful in its effect on our business

We have been using Sirvoy for over 2 years now. Initially to get off using paper to track bookings, since it is more efficient. But we kept finding ways on making it work even better for us. At first I thought it was a bit expensive, but I do not think so anymore. In fact, one member of staff left us to go overseas, and we have still not found the need to replace her.

Pros

I am a mid-level computer user, and in due time I think I have managed to get the most (at least for now) out of it. At first we only used it to track our bookings. That was really all we needed. But then we found a way to add our Agoda Channel onto it, and after that AirBnB (which still requires a bit more oversight, where as Agoda is just automatic). Then we found the SMS functionality. Then we built our own online booking system, and linked it to our website (I thought I was pretty smart by then)!... I do not know what I will find out next but we are a small business, but Sirvoy makes us seem like we have our own IT department.

Cons

At one point, the booking system was not working on mobile phones (that was fixed). AirBnB bookings have to be manually added and deleted (that might be fixed by now but we have not used that in a while, because of the covid-19 pandemic).

We are so happy that you found us Uffe! Delighted that Sirvoy is providing you with some serious muscle and even extra manpower! Don't forget that our Support is also there 24/7 to provide a helping hand when you need it. Thanks for taking the time to write us such a comprehensive review with your feedback. Adele

AT

Alba T.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

One of the easiest booking manager out there!

Easy to use, integrability with booking channels, accesible from mobile or tablet.

Pros

Sirvoy is a web base booking manager. We use for manage the reservations in our small hotel in Colombia. We can open sirvoy in our mobile when we are away from the office to check the avaliability in our hotel. Sirvoy is easy to configurate, you only have to add the room type, description and the number of rooms. You can see the daily arrivals and the price for each client. Also you can add another...

Cons

sometimes we have travel agencies that book 2 years in advance and is not possible to create the bookings because the program only allow you to book one and a half year.

Hey Alba, great that Sirvoy is giving you more freedom of movement and time out of the office! Your review was very comprehensive and we appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience. Regarding the advance booking issue, I will certainly pass your comments on to our development team. With thanks, Adele

JM

JoAnn M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

We found Sirvoy a wonderful experience

We got Sirvoy Booking System for our hostel when we first opened our new business. We are not very tech savvy and it was easy to use and understand. As we used the probram there were times when we wished the program could be improved. We made suggestions and they were implemented right away. It keep improving each year. The support team is very responsive and helpful. We have recommended it to several other hotels and hostels that we know of. Thank you for a great program.

Pros

It is easy to use and they make improvements all the time with requests of users.

Cons

The lines on the booking page are a bit difficult to see. It would be nice if the payment options were customizable.

Hi JoAnn Thanks for taking the time to write your recent review. If you would like to customise the lines on the booking form by going to: - Settings - Booking Form - Manage Booking Forms - Edit Design under Booking Module It does require some working CSS knowledge so If you don't have any technical knowledge of this I would advise that you have your web designer implement any design changes....

All I need

Pros

Very good overview, easy to operate and easy to manage the rooms. Smooth integration with other sales channels and highly professional support.

Cons

You can not use the system to book other facilities such as conference rooms. With such functionality, it would be complete!

Hi there, thanks for leaving this very positive review. At the moment Sirvoy allows conference booking via the Extras on Settings. However at the moment it only allows daily bookings. You will be happy to know that we plan to add full support for intra day bookings (for which conference rooms would fall under) before the end of this year. If you have any ideas or suggestions on this development we are always happy to listen to our customers feedback! Many Thanks, Adele

System set up

System support are always there to help and very knowledgeable.

Pros

Easy to use and mostly are quite explainable that you do not need to be a system wizzard to understand most of the time.

Cons

I would like to have a direct phone conversation when I am getting a guide in setting up settings etc.

Hi there, thanks for your great review! I would like to let you know that Sirvoy offers a one to one tutorial guide for new customers and you are more than welcome to request this via our live chat or via email. Just leave your name and number with a preferred date and time and an agent will get in touch in the language of your choice. Regards, Adele

MK

Mogens K.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Quick and easy to use - booking system

We manage 25 rooms/63 beds with Sirvoy. We have it on our web-site, with Booking.com and Citybreak and just works every time!

Pros

It is so easy to use and really gives a great overview of the bookings.

Cons

It should be easier to change a price when you book by the front desk.

Hi Mogens, it was great to read such fantastic feedback and to know that the software is working so well for you. I have raised your point about the price editing with our developers for their comments. Kind regards, Adele

BL

Bjørn L.

Good but with a hatch

I'm happy with the software and support but be aware that they can change the pricing and change the pricing model /setup after you sign up. I'm running cabin rental and a camp site. Prices is based on how many rental units you have and one of the selling points before signup was that 4 motorhome/caravan/tent pitches was equal to one room. This pricing model was good for me and put some of...

Pros

Ease of use and have almost al the functionality i need Good support. Good integrations. (eg to most channel partners)

Cons

May have not found it but seems to lack possibility to set some restrictions. e.g specific and generic cancelation policies

Hi Bjørn, thanks for your lovely, honest review. Unfortunately, due to updates that we made to improve our service, we were unable to continue with the same pricing model. However, we hope that our commitment to providing great value means that you will remain with us, as we greatly appreciate your business. WIth thanks, Adele

MS

Mansfield S.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Excellent product. Quick setup. Outstanding customer service

Pros

Service is always available when I need it. It’s fast and they usually answer my query first time. Setup is simple and intuitive and has all the features I need. Guests find item easy and there are no major issues to report.

Cons

It would be nice to have some basic things included in the basic plan (such as more than 1 user account). But most of what you need is included. It’s really a very good product overall.

Hi Mansfield. Thanks for this lovely review and I also appreciate your feedback on the basic plan; we always make sure requests like these are noted and act on them whenever we can. Great too, that you are finding support helpful and you have the features you need to help your business succeed. With thanks, Adele

NP

Nick P.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

By far the best booking platform

After many trails and one year with other companies and lots of research we found Sirvoy. It was the best fit for our business (14 - 18 units). It is incredibly easy to use for both the business owner and guests. The fee (including the credit card service) is ridiculously fair compared to other platforms in the industry. I've only had to contact customer service one time for something I over looked and they were fast and professional to provide information. I cannot say enough good about Sirvoy. It has saved our business time, money, and headaches to no extent. We have sent other similar businesses we work with to sign up for Sirvoy and have heard only great things from them as well. Sirvoy is certainly a cornerstone to our businesses success. Thank you!!

Pros

Easy of use, clear and concise interface on both the back-end and front-end.

Cons

Not allowing guests to choose a specific unit number within an accommodation type (ie: Glamping Tent - Site 1 or 6). Photos not enlarging or gallery option when guests view available accommodations.

Hi Nick Thanks for your great review, it was lovely to hear how Sirvoy has been of benefit to your business and that you have only good things to say about our support staff. Regarding your request regarding the ability for guests to choose units within accommodation types, this will be passed onto our development team for further discussion. With relation to the photo enlargement and gallery options I can confirm image upgrades are high on the priority list for development so should be released in the near future. Sincerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

MP

Madalena P.

Review of Sirvoy

Sirvoy is something we use every day - it is essential to the running of our hotel business. We are pleased with the customer support we have received.

Pros

Firstly it makes our life running a hotel so much easier as we can now see all of our bookings from all of our channels in one place, and we can relax knowing that we will not get double bookings. Secondly Sirvoy is one of the few companies we have seen that make it easy to contact a real human being whenever any issues arise. The chat feature is prominent on the page, not hidden away, and the help we have received has always been great.

Cons

It does not work as well with Airbnb as it does with our other channels, for example having to manually cancel bookings on Sirvoy when they are cancelled on Airbnb. And when a booking for Airbnb is cancelled it shows up on Sirvoy as a 'No Name' booking.

Hi Madalena, thanks for such a terrific review, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We are working on our connection to Airbnb so rest assured this will improve in the future. In the meantime thank you for your patience and thank you for choosing Sirvoy! Kind regards, Adele

EJ

Emmanuel J.

Easy and Simple

My overall experience is very positiv, as already said the system is very easy and simple to use, a lot of good features and a good overview makes it a perfect software for our hotel.

Pros

Sirvoy is really easy to use. I just started working with it little bit more than a year ago and got used to it very quickly. Good overview and simple layout makes it possible for anyone to understand it. You can add and change things easily, for example in the calender you can just move a booking from one room to another.

Cons

There is not really much to say here from my side. There are some details that could be better. One of them is forwarding details from booking channels, just as breakfast (which is included in our bookings) and the phone number, the country code doesn´t appear in the right spot, you got to change those things manually.

Hi Emmanuel, we really appreciate your kind words and we're so happy to hear that you've been finding Sirvoy helpful and easy to use. Our support team are always on hand to offer assistance and please remember that if you ever have suggestions on how you feel we can improve our system you are welcome to leave your feedback. We rely on partners like yourself to make our software even better! Thanks again for you review. Adele

WT

Warren T.

Sirvoy Tops for us

time saving, easy to use, simple guidance when needed

Pros

easy daily use, does it all for our business, channel manager is a big plus, prompts me when making an error. fantastic back up, Sirvoy has made our daily PMS a pleasure to use

Cons

I cannot fathom pasting into emails or sms boxes.

Hello Warren. Thanks for taking time out of. your busy day to leave us this super feedback. We're so happy you found us and delighted to hear that we're saving you and your business time and money. Looking forward to continue working with you, Adele

SS

Shane S.

Hospitality, self-employed

Great Value!

I'm new to the motel business and a friend found your site and forwarded it to me. I've been using it for over a year now and it makes my booking process and customer management very simple and professional. Several customers have been impressed with the automated emails. The only change I would like to see is the ability to store information on user defined fields. For instance I try to track why people are staying with me in a user defined field but it does not save with the customer information. Overall a very good product at a very reasonable price.

Pros

Price and Ease of Use

Cons

Inability to store user defined fields.

Hi Shane, it was great to read your review and hear that you were referred to us by another happy customer. Truly word of mouth is the best form of advertising! :) To check out the problem you've been having I made a test booking and saved info in user defined fields. I was able to export it with all the relevant information included so I think maybe I have misunderstood what you're looking for. If...

LF

Louise F.

Farming, 1-10 employees

Customer Service

Great, I would highly recommend this booking platform to others

Pros

Two things - so easy to set up and ongoing customer service is great. You actually get to interact with a real person instantly.

Cons

I'd like if the days of the week appeared on the booking platform end on my website as well as the dates.

Hi Louise, we're delighted that you have found the transition to Sirvoy so simple and that our customer service have been able to help you to get up and running. We're always happy to hear your feedback about what system updates would improve your overall user experience so do let our Support know and if it's something that would benefit everybody, it will get added to our feature wishlist for updates in the future. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. Kind regards, Adele

JG

James G.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Great product need to integrate to crm tool for more relationship management functionality.

Complete reservation system and integration to the other third party networks.

Pros

Ease of use, integration to third party networks and complete reservation package to include customer communications.

Cons

Limited functionality from a customer relationship management perspective. Would be outstanding product if integrated to CRM tool to expand relationship and revenue opportunities.

Hi James, we would like to take the opportunity to say thanks for writing this glowing review. It's great that you are finding the system easy to use and a valuable tool for your B&B. Regarding your request for more functionality as far as CRM is concerned, this is something I will make a note of for our developers in case it should be something they are thinking of integrating in the future. We are constantly developing and improving the software and it will only be a matter of time until we start introducing functionality such as this into the system. So bear with us and thanks for your patience! Sincerely, Adele Worden, Communication Manager

SN

Simon N.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Easy to use and great service

Sirvoy is a very intuitive system to use and requires a minimal training compared to other systems. Price is very reasonable and it's easy to integrate with both our own sales channels and partners. Minor adjustments and the system would be perfect.

Pros

Easy to use, no need for bible-size manuals and expensive staff training. Fulfills almost all needs.

Cons

Statistics function needs more options. An alarm/reminder function. The manual booking for larger groups requires many clics. Option to edit groups.

Hi Simon. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the system and we would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for your honest and helpful feedback. We have taken your comments on board and will use your review to make our system even better. I also thought I would mention that you can add reminders and alerts by clicking into a booking and then click "Add new alert". You can also click on a date in the calendar view to leave a note on a particular date as a visible reminder. Additionally we are developing a guest register that might make bookings for larger groups easier to manage. Keep an eye on the booking blog for updates on that functionality.. Many Thanks Adele

SO

Stephen O.

Excellent product

excellent

Pros

ease interface customizable amazing customer service

Cons

the invoicing etc... is a little awkward - for our situation

Hi Stephen, great that you are finding Sirvoy a good fit, and we really appreciate your feedback. Regards, Adele

DB

Deirdre B.

Sirvoy Review

Sirvoy is easy to use and had lots of easy to find statistics built in. We have had a few glitches from time to time however they are usually solved almost immediately. The customer service team are always very helpful. However, they do have to send a lot of queries to their technical support staff who are not so quick with their responses. Our main problem is with the efax provider Sirvoy use. We had lots of problems initially and changed our efax provider to a company recommended by Sirvoy. The problem is still persisting on occasion and Sirvoy accept no responsibility for this. If only one of their customers has a problem I believe they should look at a way to resolve same.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Glitches from time to time

HI Deirdre Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. I'm happy to read that you find Sirvoy easy to use and that you are finding customer support helpful. Regarding your issues with Efax I am aware that this is a routing problem and that there has been ongoing correspondence on both sides to try and rectify the issue. I have passed your comments on to our Sales Manager and he will be touch shortly with an update for you. SIncerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

AT

Alba T.

Easy to use plataform

Being able to use a platform like Sirvoy has enabled us to modernize our business and we love it due to its ease in use, its value for money and in that it helps us with our accounting. I am certain that we have received more guests due to the online booking widget and being connected with our booking.com account has solved many headaches. If I were to ask for one little thing, it would be for an APP to use on our phones when we are on the move.

Pros

the clarity and ease in use

Cons

we have people who cancel and then re book for the same dates and they call us to replace the booking...once a reservation is cancelled it´s gone and we have to do it again.

Hi Alba Thanks for taking the time to write your feedback. Your request for an app is something I will pass onto our development team and also your wish to restore deleted bookings. Thanks again for your comments! Sincerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

JB

Jonas B.

Top notch user friendliness

Sirvoy handles all our booking channels (our own bookings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, soon probably AirBnB) and lets us have one efficient interface to easily manage them all. Overall, Sirvoy has a user functionality we have found in few other software systems of any category.

Pros

Very easy to use in our daily business, very easy to change settings and options and extremely responsive customer service.

Cons

The mobile version is really good, but an app would be appreciated as bookings are currently hard to handle in the smartphone format.

Hi Jonas, thanks for this great review! Glad to hear that we're helping you run daily operations and simplifying your workload for you. I hear you about the app, as this is something that has been requested by other users. Rest assured, it's on our to-do list, but i'm afraid that as yet we don't have a release date as we do have other projects that are prioritised over this one. But bear with us, we will get working on it and feel free to check back in for updates. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Adele

JM

JoAnn M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

I have been using Sirvoy for my hostel in Southern Utah. It is wonderful! Great support.

Pros

I love the ease of use and intuitive way the program works. It is almost like I had designed it myself because it does exactly what I want it to do. If there are feature that I feel need to be added, all I need to do is send a message to tech support and they implement those changes or let me know how to get the program to do what I want it to do.

Cons

Some times the pull down menu items have a small glitch that cause them to slide partially out of the display box.

Hi JoAnn, thanks so much for your great review and your kind comments! Will definitely mention the glitch you talk about to the Dev team but delighted to hear that everything else is to your satisfaction and that you are happy with the support received from our help desk. Always lovely to hear such great feedback! Thanks again, Adele