SmarterU LMS Reviews

4.79/5 (29 reviews)

Sarah Quale

Josh Flower Is A Champion

Reviewed 2016-06-02

I am a new client, having recently signed a contract for the SmarterU LMS platform. Josh Flower has been my contact throughout our discovery process, as we shuffled through the landscape of LMS vendors. I found Josh Flower to be, hands down, the most attentive, genuine, personable representative I have come across in a very long time. The criteria for evaluating and choosing the right system for my organization were rigorous, and Josh was with me every step of the way; always providing timely answers and working with others at Neovation to dig into technical and functional details for me. He provided expert guidance and creative ideas, without overpromising. Josh is a true champion for Neovation and for SmarterU and was an integral part of my decision to choose SmarterU as our solution. He makes topnotch efforts to deliver high quality service to his clients.

Tonia Sulkhova

Great customer support but the software is too much for a small business

Reviewed 2017-05-18

Lots of features for building a course, supports multiple languages, provides seamless transition between different types and formats of materials, has a good quiz maker. Fantastic customer service and support

Tami Larson

Has potential, but will wait and see.

Reviewed 2018-01-18
Review Source: Software Advice

We haven't fully implemented, but it has features such as Libraries (knowledge base) and the ability to pull together Learning plans with both online, in-person and articles.

Giles Shaw

Great Product - A Clear Leader in the LMS Marketplace!

Reviewed 2016-06-02

Great product. The team at SmarterU really helped us get our learning out to our global audience. They encourage input from their subscriber community, building our needs and ideas into a well planned roadmap of developments that delivers a continually evolving (and improving) end-user experience. The accessibility and responsiveness of the senior management, along with the effective and human approach the in-life support team gives us, makes SmarterU a clear leader in the LMS marketplace.

Harold Druxerman

The SmarterU Team is Terrific

Reviewed 2014-07-28

I think SmarterU would be the perfect tool to bring both your sales presentation and your training to potential and existing reps. Simply put, it works! The modular nature allows reps to pick out from the training and reference library what they need, when they need it. Also, the team at SmarterU is terrific at translating your knowledge base into training modules that deliver the content in an easy to use format that really enhances both comprehension and retention.

Johnathan Sawicki

Our Official Records for Safety Training

Reviewed 2014-07-28

SmarterU proved to be a very helpful tool during our recent regulatory audit. It's become our official records for our safety training. The Learner Report really helped us to demonstrate our training records to the inspectors. We have all six of our Safety courses all on SmarterU now, even classroom courses. It has made our training, record keeping and now our recent audit a lot more simple and organized for everyone involved.

John Felice

Fantastic platform and support - strongly recommended!

Reviewed 2014-07-29

The SmarterU team are a pleasure to work with. They provided us with an amazing tool to automate our training processes. They have taken the time to understand our business needs, provided guidance on the process of implementing online learning and have kept us on track when we get distracted with the shiny objects of what we "could" do. They don't just listen to feature requests, but actually deliver them. Fantastic platform and support - strongly recommended!

Domenic Pedulla

Awesome LMS

Reviewed 2015-01-18

After looking for a LMS system for 18 months we chose SmarterU. We have had an excellent experience from the start. Josh and his team have been very quick to respond to any need we have had in rolling out our online Food Safety course. The frequent updates and program enhancements have all been excellent. With a full list of great features and their commitment to excellence in everything they do SmarterU is a SMART choice.

Laurie Barkman

A Very Positive Experience

Reviewed 2014-07-29

I started working with the SmarterU team about two years ago while transitioning a client's e-learning platform to the SmarterU LMS. I was immediately impressed with their knowledge, their ability to understand my client's unique challenges and provide solutions. Working with SmarterU has been a very positive experience, so much so that, when I offer e-learning as an option to my clients, I know exactly where I'm going.

Kristin Finnegan

Limited product, great customer service

Reviewed 2016-12-01

I was really excited when I first started using SmarterU, it seemed so easy. Once I dove in, I realized that you have to do workarounds for everything. Their customer service is fantastic, though, especially considering they hear from us all the time. They always get back to us. One thing that they refuse to change, that drives me crazy, is how limited Admin rights are. I can't enroll a learner in a class if the class isn't the same as their "home group", as an admin I should be able to override these restrictions. I can essentially only enroll learners in the same things they can enroll themselves in, unless I temporarily change all of the settings for the course.

Lauri Cox

Very Responsive to Customer Needs

Reviewed 2016-06-09

I cannot tell you how pleased we are with the SmarterU system for our internal use. The learning plans are fantastic, and for the first time in a very long time we have a handle on our internal training and records! The automation of it all was more than I dreamed of. Additionally, the support team is great and, as a business, SmarterU is very responsive to customer's needs.

Denis Hamel

innovative solutions for online training

Reviewed 2014-07-28

I've known the SmarterU for team over 7 years. During that time, I've seen firsthand how they can develop and deliver innovative solutions for online training. I was so impressed that I referred SmarterU to BNI Canada and they are blown away. Got training pain? SmarterU can help!

Jen Kraucis

Fabulous Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-06-02

Heather and Chris on SmarterU's Client Success Team are FABULOUS at customer service, getting back to clients quickly and efficiently, and helping out whenever needed.

Heather Matthews

Loving Our SmarterU LMS

Reviewed 2016-06-01

Loving our SmarterU LMS. Thanks very much to the team for consistently responding to and resolving our issues quickly, and for continually growing and improving the user experience. We absolutely made the right choice when we decided to work with SmarterU!

Jennifer Harris

It's Been Amazing

Reviewed 2016-06-03

It's been amazing. This process has been so easy, and we're so excited that we're looking for more money in our budget to get more course work done. SmarterU has been a great system for us, but most especially the customer service.

Vanessa Vetula

I Can Always Count On SmarterU

Reviewed 2016-06-08

I've worked with other systems before and I've never come across a system that is so focused on their customer and upon continual enhancements and development. Their graphic design team is great. Their support team is great. I can always count on SmarterU for a quick response and additional help when I need it. I highly recommend them!

James Ingalls

Great User-Friendly Program

Reviewed 2016-06-02

Great user-friendly program, and the support staff are friendly and helpful.

Don Morgan

Professional and Helpful Team, Happy With The Product

Reviewed 2016-06-09

The SmarterU team have been very professional and helpful. I can easily and happily verify their understanding of eLearning technology, pedagogical concepts, and overall team personality. I am pleased with the product they produced for us. I endorse the SmarterU team!

Stephen Schober

We Love SmarterU

Reviewed 2016-06-02

Solid platform, good customer service, strong relationship and constant improvement philosophy. We love SmarterU, and we are now also BinaryCanary clients as well.

Mike Shannon

SmarterU Is The Best System I Have Used

Reviewed 2016-06-02

The speed and ease of assigning classes, and the grading capability, makes me a happy camper! SmarterU is the best system I have used. Good pace of development. Cost-effective solution. Responsive support.

Mikael Dam

Very Responsive!

Reviewed 2014-07-29

Your team is taking great care of us. Very responsive and they rarely say no to anything! I went to a networking breakfast last week and was talking up SmarterU!

Melissa Homer

Diligent, Thorough, Timely

Reviewed 2016-06-02

SmarterU's hard work really shows... they have been diligent, kind, timely, and thorough with every support ticket we've thrown their way, and it has not gone unnoticed! I'm a very happy customer.

Martin Traz

Class-Act Software Company

Reviewed 2016-06-02

Every time there is a SmarterU release, it feels like Christmas. They're a class act software company.

Heather Anderson-Nicely

Super Happy With the Course Templates

Reviewed 2016-06-08

We absolutely love the course templates! Our team were super happy to see their colors and brand implemented throughout. Thank you to SmarterU's design team for the effort!

Paul Poulin

An Incredible Partner

Reviewed 2014-07-29

Very pleased with the services provided to Manulife - SmarterU has been an incredible partner