TalentLyft

TalentLyft: One tool. Everything you need to hire talent.

TalentLyft Reviews

Pros

The ATS is well designed, well-engineered and works perfectly for every aspect of the business requirements and the team is excellent. On top of those, it is cost-effective.

Şölen Ö.

Lucy J.

Easy to use and to share to Social Media, great customer support team, simplicity of the product. The best thing is that everything in one place and is very easy to collaborate with colleges.

Ivana T.

Sonika B.

I haven't noticed anything that I don't like about this software.

Maja P.

4.7

Talentlyft as a service for applicant tracking is very broad

We recommend it primarily to hiring companies, since it will undoubtedly be of great help to carry out a much more advanced management of job interviews. Talentlyft is very good for evaluations, and for creating reports based on your results.

Pros

The tools for curriculum analysis that talentlyft brings are varied and very precise. He has a good job application management system, and works with a good job interview manager. It is also useful for checking references.

Cons

In spite of how well one works with hiring processes and with follow-up of candidates, the management of human resources is left aside internally. An example of this is that it does not serve to properly handle absences or work time tracking.

Lucy, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We are glad TalentLyft has helped you manage yur interviewing process and candidate evaluation, as well as create reports.

TL

I am using TalentLyft for past tree years and we are very satisfied with look and feel as well as with functionalities of this software. TalentLyft is helping us to present our brand just like we want.

Pros

Easy to use, support, price, overall look and feel

Cons

Support for Croatan platforms missing (moj posao, posao.hr...)

Thank you so much for your feedback, Ivica! We're very glad you have been satisfied using TalentLyft for the past 3 years. We are constantly adding integrations with different job boards. In the meantime, we made sure you can easily post your jobs on Croatian job boards such as Netokracija, Careercentar.com, Posao.hr and Mojposao.hr. You can find more info here: https://help.talentlyft.com/en/articles/1681743-how-to-post-a-job-to-croatian-job-boards.

talentLyft_com

Pros

front end and desing of aplication , and speed

Cons

export CV is not supported, you can't see the whole screen

Thank yo so much for your feedback Martina! We're glad to hear that you like the design and speed of our software. I'm also happy to say that we support CV export! Simply go on the application and click "Download resume". :)

TalentLyft review

Considering a large number of candidates we get, sometimes it is hard to remember every single detail about the candidate but TalentLyft makes it easier to have a "personalized" approach to him or her and make them feel appreciated. So, even though there are some minor issues TL has it's advantages.

Pros

What I like the most is the simplicity of your product, every single detail about the candidate can be in one place. In addition to that it makes collaboration between different teams easier.

Cons

I would have to say errors that I can't wrap my mind around. For example, some people get the Application submitted e-mail and some don't. Also, those situations in which I cannot perform an action when I need it, and it keeps preventing me from let's say sending an email or disqualifying a candidate. But none of those situations last longer than 5-10 minutes so I guess you get used to it.

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We're happy to hear TalentLyft has helped you to have a personalized approach to your candidates.

Amazing Product, Amazing Price

It's been a blast. The TalentLyft team is very nice and accommodating. Customizing career sites was a lot of fun as well.

Pros

I love the career sites and how easy it is to share to Social Media.

Cons

It's a relatively new product so occasionally it lacks the functionality I'm looking for. Thankfully all I have to do is chat with my rep and usually they are able to add new functions in a timely manner.

Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! :) We're thrilled to hear you're satisfied with our customer support, that you love our customizable career site and that you had a blast using TalentLyft!

Great tool to track applicants. Excellent support.

Pros

Idea is great. You keep all your applicants in one database. It's easy to search based on skills or other key words.

Cons

There are still some features missing like fully integrating with email client, but I can see that there are new features coming out regularly.

Hi Ivan, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft, we really appreciate it. :) We're glad to hear you are satisfied with our tool and customer support.

Easy to use - everything is in one place

Whenever we had some questions, your customer support team was always ready to help

Pros

Cons

The previous version was a little bit slow at some moment but the new version is faster.

Great recruitment software

Pros

easy to use, cool and useful features (scorecards, LinkedIn extension, analytics, referrals), great support

Cons

some of the features didn't work well in the beginning (e.g. search form), however, they were fixed very fast

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad to hear your are happy using TalentLyft and you like our cool and useful features. :)

Great value for money

No need for Excel tables anymore, everything in one place, easy to collaborate with colleges

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly, customer support is quick

Cons

I can't think of anything right now, I use it often, and I call support when I have issue

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We're happy to hear you find it user friendly and easy to use.

easy to use, I can work from home

recognition on the labor market

Pros

Easy to use, i can work from home and i can always check are there some new applications, it is simple for people to apply, jobs can be shared on social networks easily

Cons

it is hard to find something i dont like, it is the best tool which I have ever used for for recruiting

Thank you so much for review, we really appreciate it. We'll keep working hard to stay the best recruitment software you have ever used! :)

The Best ATS

We are a Swiss company and new to the community. With the help of TalentLyft we managed to establish everything quickly and very easily. The ATS is well designed, well-engineered and works perfectly for every aspect of the business requirements and the team is excellent. On top of those, it is cost-effective! So, if you need ATS, I suggest you get TalentLyft.

Pros

I searched for an ATS before the start of the business line. Most of them did not answer our requirements and all were above our budget.

Cons

The previous version was a little bit slow but the new version is faster and better. It is designed better and you may access your needs faster.

Thank you so much for recommending TalentLyft! We're glad to hear our software is a perfect fit for all your requirements - as well as for your budget!

Talentlyft Review

recruiting process is easy for all the people who participate in it, all candidates are in the same place, tracking system is easy to follow, simple to use, easy to coordinate

Pros

It is easy to use, customer support is great and approachable!

Cons

we like everything :) there is nothing we see as disadvantage

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft Mateja! We're glad that you find it easy to use and like it so much. :)

Good for companies with 100 or less employees

Talentlyft is a good product overall to organizations which have less headcount, we had to go ahead with other ATS because we had different requirements which were absent in Talentlyft.

Pros

The interface and UI is good The career page is good and made very friendly The customization is easy Shortlisting candidates based on certain keywords

Cons

The software has very few integrations for both video interviews and assessment tests The candidate information is slot can be improve The automation emails can be more elaborative and increased

It is easy to use, supporting is very quick, new features are added constantly...

Pros

User friendly, simple layout. The supporting team is very helpful with good ideas. We can change our career page, which is very important if you have lots of employer branding events. Marketing and sales team are very good, too.

Cons

Few features should be added, but the team is working on it. One of them is source of applications, beacause we are using more than one job board.

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLft Dusica, we really appreciate it. :) We're happy to say that we have recently added a new sourcing extension to help you find candidates. We are also constantly adding integrations with different job boards.

Okay to use!

Pros

I am in HR team and we have tried number of softwares for recruitment and selection, but TalentLyft is a good software that we are using from sometime. With TalentLyft, we are able to get a good pool of candidates and maintain a database with all information. It is easier to view details of candidates as all details are available at one place on few clicks. Also we can sort the candidates according to our requirements. The software is economically priced and user-friendly. You can go for it.

Cons

Sometimes it gets slower but I guess its maybe due to server or network problem. Not big a deal.

Sonika, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We're glad to hear that you and your team find TalentLyft useful for building a candidate pool, maintaining your candidate database with rich profiles and sortign acndidates according to you requirements.

Nothing better than Talentlyft for an excellent recruitment.

In general, I think one of its best features is the communication that the program maintains with my clients and employees, that is, with my company in general. I have been fascinated by the excellent work that the platform does with the recruitment of my company.

Pros

A very easy to use system that has saved me time and work in the daily tasks of my company. I love the ease with which anyone can get the system, and besides that, has constant updates. Your customer support is excellent, they have always given me their help and solutions.

Cons

Without a doubt it is one of the best applications that can be used for recruitment, I have no complaint about the program since it has worked efficiently and magnificently with my company.

Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending TalentLyft, Linda! We're happy you find it easy to use and to hear that it has helped you save time and work in your daily HR tasks.

Great, user friendly product with excellent customer service and tech support.

Pros

- Extremely affordable - Constantly implementing updates - Intuitive and easy to use - great customer support

Cons

Hi Ana, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft, we really appreciate it. :) We're thrilled to hear you are satisfied with our tool and customer support!

TalentLyft for Success

Pros

The software is very friendly to use, intuitive and operations can be performed fast and in an easy and efficient way.

Cons

There is a function that requires each candidate to be qualified and assigned with a special comment otherwise the mark does not feature. This is good in a way. However it could slow down applicants review.

Good service and useful track app

I like customer support, they give a lot to say, they are a good team, keep going.

Pros

Searching candidates for keywords is too easy, since all the information is stored in one place is also a positive point the fact that they implement updates

Cons

You need to improve your communication with the candidates, for example when answering an email, it goes directly to the personal account of the recruiter, it would be great if everything moved directly from TalentLyft

Mariana, thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We're glad to hear you like our tool and customer support. I'm also happy to say that we're currently working on implementing 2 way communication which will be rolled out soon! :)

Makes recruitment quick, easy and systematic

Pros

The best thing is ability to communicate with candidates and with your coworkers that are in the selection processes directly from the platform. Also there are great features that enable evaluation of the candidates, the system is very intuitive and can easily be modified to fit your own recruitment regimen. Customer support is excellent, although almost not necessary since it is really easy to use. Highly recommended to anyone that wants more quicker, easier and more intuitive approach to recruitment.

Cons

Replies from candidates come to your e-mail account, it would be great if there was an option to have those come directly to the TalentLyft, to have all communication in one place.

Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending TalentLyft, Marina! We're glad to hear it has helped you develop a quicker, easier and more intuitive approach to recruitment. I'm also happy to say that we're currently working on implementing 2 way communication which will be rolled out soon! :)

Excellent way to recruit new candidates.

The constant updates, the visually attractive interface and graphic development that complements each TalentLyft tool, is undoubtedly a great software to strengthen searches in the area of Human Resources.

Pros

It is easy and innovative when filling a vacancy with the best applicant, we can find multiple candidates with profiles according to our needs, keeping them in a database.

Cons

I can only say good things, so far my experience is very pleasant.

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft Juan! We're happy to hear you're having a pleasant experience using TalentLyft and you find it to be a great software to strengthen your candidate search and rediscovery.

We use TalentLyft for last 6 month and we are very satisfied

Pros

I like it's simplicity, I can track each candidate and I can share it with my collages. I like value for money - you get some much more that you expect.

Cons

I don't like that replies from candidate come to my e-mail account, I would prefere if they could come direct to TalentLyft

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft! We're glad to hear you are satified with our tool and that you got so much more than you expected. :) I'm also happy to announce that we're currently working on implementing a 2-way communication feature, so you'll be able to receive candidates' replies straight to your TalentLyft inbox soon!

Excellent, simple, useful

Pros

The most I like about this software is easyness of its usage, its form and price. Its very affordable.

Cons

It took me some time to get used to it, but when you get used to it, it is very simple to us. I had to write and show all members how to use it

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft Nina, we really appreciate it. :) We're thrilled to hear you find TalentLyft excellent, simple and useful! P.S. We now have a comprehensive knowledge base and onboarding videos so HR managers don't have to spend time training their team on how to use TalentLyft.

First encounter with Talentlyft

Great so far, I like the customer service, very friendly and supportive team at TalentLyft, and I am looking forward to new options and ad-ins that they claim to upgrade.

Pros

User friendly, possibilities to expand, career site included, reasonably priced.

Cons

No such thing at the moment, been using it for a little over a month.

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft, we really appreciate it! We pride ourself with having the best customer support team, so we're thrilled to hear you find them very friendly and supportive. :)

Best HR software

Great customer service, quick reply on every question.

Pros

All candidates information and dates in one place, all communication with candidates enabled in the software, recorded communication with candidates, export in excel, integration with career page.

Cons

Everything is great! Didn't have problems with the software.

Thank you so much for reviewing TalentLyft Niccol! We are happy to hear that your're satisfied with our software and our customer support team.