The Hire Talent Reviews

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software and the quick and easy set up they help you take care of. I like the quick turnaround times after that new potential hire takes assessment tests.

Gregory R.

I have the ability to reach out to the team who has always been a huge help in helping us understand areas where we need a little more explanation. Awesome Customer Service from the start.

Chrystal G.

The implementation was extremely fast and easy, and the price is perfect for an organization on a tight budget like we are.

Danielle H.

Cons

I always struggled to right person for my office position. The Hire Talent fix my problem.

John T.

There's no magic "make all my decisions for me" button.

James B.

Because of this, I review each specific question missed when reviewing a candidate's results.

Danielle H.

4.6

The Hire Talent is part of our hiring process. Their % chance of success predictor is consistent.

We use their software assessments to assist in hiring decisions. We have learned the hard way when we don't follow our benchmarks it can come back to haunt us.

Pros

It helps us make solid hiring decisions. We have a minimum benchmark score for applicants. We can also consider areas of importance such as attention to detail, and whether the applicant is more suited to a customer facing role or a technical role.

Cons

There is a learning curve, but the support is always there to help interpret the results. I do highly recommend.

Rick, So glad to hear you've found the tools so useful in helping you make better hires over the years. Thank you for the wonderful review!

A very powerful hiring tool that suits our business & mission perfectly.

Pros

It becomes very clear that The Hire Talent has some incredibly powerful features, right away. The results have become increasingly accurate & we're able to accommodate to our candidates better than ever before.

Cons

We knew The Hire Talent was right for us but we were initially concerned with the cost & customer support. Well, we're glad we reached out because we learned it's very affordable & customer service is phenomenal.

Thank you so much for your amazing review of our service and product! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Uncertainty

We were using the Hire Talent for assessments but have drifted away from it because of so many mixed results.

Pros

I like the information that the assessment should be able to provide.

Cons

I do not have faith in the software's actual validity and the confirmation of it's findings/reviews.

Hello, Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry your results didn't meet your expectations. It's an uncommon instance and I would love to hear more details on the results of the assessments you used. Feel free to contact us at info@thehiretalent, or our number during business hours (833)332-8378

Great Customer Service

Pros

It digs deep into strengths and weaknesses of the candidate, but what I really like is the fact that I don't just receive a paper assessment. I have the ability to reach out to the team who has always been a huge help in helping us understand areas where we need a little more explanation. Awesome Customer Service from the start!!!

Cons

It was a little hard to understand what I was look at when the results came back in.

A Great Service

My experience has been outstanding. In every aspect, I am provided with good service. If I have a question, it is answered promptly and thoroughly. I feel as though I have a ready consultant on my shoulder ready to assist and discuss with me any difficult choices that result from the results of the testing. They have this area nailed, and I am very satisfied and content with the system.

Pros

I like the ability to screed in the right person for the job I like the ease of use I like the customer service

Cons

No Cons to report. I really like the value that I get from using all aspects of this service.

Hi Sam, Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We strive to check all these boxes for our clients, so it's really nice to hear that you've been happy with the product and our services since becoming a customer :)

Best recruiting firm hands down!

Pros

Extremely thorough team that takes there time to learn about your company and your needs. The interview and screening process is meticulous and the testing results they provide truly help you decide on the best candidates. I HIGHLY recommend this firm!

Cons

No Cons.. they are amazing and the price is very fair. We've tried alot of firms and this crew is by far the best.

Thanks for the 5-star review, Roger! Working with you guys has been pretty great too!

The software helps us to determine whom to hire and not to hire.

Pros

Able to evaluate a person before hiring them. The software has really helped us. We are able to review in a group and get everyone's opinion.

Cons

Maybe not making the assessments so long to take, make them a little shorter in time. Other then this there is no cons with the software.

Lisa, thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad to hear that the assessments have been helpful in your hiring process.

Can't live without it!

The tool is easy to use super intuitive. Best in class for the price, if I had to buy all these services separately it would cost me 5X what this tool costs.

Pros

Assessments are super accurate and the quality of our new hires is better than ever!

Cons

Not much of anything. It just made things easy.

3 year user review

Pros

My recruiting service Dream Business Coaching recommended to me.

Cons

The reports do need some interpretation and I rely on my recruiter for that.

Pros

It is easy to use and clear to provide the information we need.

Cons

More options to customize for our needs and use only those parts that pertain to our agency.

Worth investing in

Overall I definitely think it is worth the investment. We've been able to make smarter hires for some critical roles such as sales and customer support. The cost is offset in the long run since there is lower turnover so we end up saving a ton on recruiting and training.

Pros

We've been using The Hire Talent to administer assessments to new candidates as part of their interview process. The reports we receive provide valuable insight into the thinking process of the new-hire and help us predict how successful that hire could be in that specific role.

Cons

There aren't too many problematic red flags, just a few minor things that come to mind. I think the client portal could use some updating. It isn't the most intuitive interface. Also one the reports, there is a section for "chance of a good hire". These numbers often seem like a shocker compared to how the person had performed on some parts of the assessment, so I'd say not to read too much into that score.

Great Applicant Screening Tool

The service is easy to use, tests are affordable, test results are in my inbox almost immediately, and customer service has been responsive.

Pros

We have used the Detail Skills test to screen applicants for our medical front desk position. It is a very good measure of attention to detail-quite difficult for many people, as it turns out. A high score on the test has meant a good fit for us. Some of our applicants have complained that the instructions for taking the test were misleading and hard to follow-that too has been a helpful part of our screening process. If they can't follow the instructions, they aren't likely to succeed in the job.

Cons

The online customer portal was still in development last time I logged on-I wasn't able to find past test results. It's not a big problem, because all results have been emailed anyway.

The Hire Talent Review

Overall the eperience has been Great.

Pros

Over I find out the software very useful due to the fact of having a hands on practice since an interview day, this helps us have lots more vision in regards to the type of profiles received and also guides us through decision making.

Cons

There is situations in which the page gets frozen and we have to start all over.

Great product, team

Pros

Our company uses this product daily as we continue to grow and hire new employees. The assessments aid our team in screening potential talent and making the smartest decisions for our company.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this software/program.

The Hire Talent is a superb, high quality staffing service.

Excellent employees and learned a great deal about the entire process.

Pros

The candidates recommended to me were carefully selected and thoroughly vetted. Detailed information was provided to each candidate via excellent tests and thorough interviews of the candidates and references. Our employees hired through The Hire Talent are outperforming all employees hired through other sources. I couldn't be more satisfied.

Cons

Billie, thank you so much for the 5-star review and your comments. We're excited to hear that your employees are performing to your expectations! It's been an equal pleasure working with you!

Great tools for great results

Pros

This really helps when evaluating candidates . In the past I was flying blindly when it came to recruitment. Without any incite it is very hard to create unique questions to dig more into someone's experience and unique skillsets. These tools really helped me prepare for interviews and get to know candidates better

Cons

It takes a little time and practice to get it all down but it is well worth it

Employee testing software

The Hire Talent and their testing software are valuable tools when it comes to trying to find the right fit for your company. It's amazing how accurate their tests are and how the detailed results really help you pin point someone's strengths and weaknesses. I highly recommend their services!

Pros

The tests are a great way to evaluate potential candidates to hire, and we found the results to be extremely helpful in the hiring process.

Cons

Our experience was all positive. I can't really think of anything that they should be doing different.

Would not hire without this

So, I would not hire another staff member without having them take this attention to detail test. We tested it on people who we had an idea of their attention to detail and found it to be spot on. I have used it as a tool for my last several hires and would not want to hire again without this test. I love it!

Pros

I feel like the detail test is a pretty accurate predictor of attention to detail

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like. The only thing that would be better is free, but everyone has to make it profit.

Great product!

Results from the Hire Talent have helped us to improve our questions for applicants. Also, when we do hire employees, we know what their strengths and weaknesses are and can tailor our training for them. This software helps us to select better employees.

Pros

It really does give a fantastic overview of a prospective employee's aptitude and abilities. The results are mostly understandable. In times where you are not sure of the results, customer service is available to help.

Cons

The Word & Excel tests are a few versions behind what everyone is using. Candidates also complained about being able to complete the Word & Excel assessments.

Great experience, very helpful, only Hire testing I have confidence in.

Great to have so much software at one place

Pros

The great testing results in great hires. I have used the tests for 19 years and won't hire without testing first. Results have been exactly what I found the employee to be like after working together. Considering the cost of a bad hire, this is a great deal.

Cons

That I need to do the test myself in order to see how the employees working with me will fit into the culture of the company. But it always pays off to see the whole picture

Good results, but not very transparent

Overall, the experience has been good. The customer support has always been helpful when we reach out. However, if the client interface was a little more robust, we wouldn't have the need. We are always encouraged to ask for details about the test results, but my inquiries haven't been satisfied.

Pros

Overall, the personality tests seem very accurate for evaluating good hires.

Cons

The skills test, primarily the details test, are definitely on the steeper end of the grading spectrum. We have had difficulty getting passing results from a wide range of candidates.

We use pre-employment tests for hiring decisions.

Hiring help

Pros

We use a few assessments that provide critical information in weeding out applicants who would not be a good fit for the position we are hiring for or for the company. I know using these assessments have decreased our employee turnover rate.

Cons

I am very happy with the software. The only thing I can report negatively is maybe less promotional emails.

We are using the tests to screen employees pre hire.

Pros

Easy to send tests to candidates. Easy to discuss tests results with someone.

Cons

Some candidates can not load the tests. There is not one to call concerning this that knows how to help them.

Hire a person that fits the needs of the job, thus a win-win because the employee is happy with their job.

Pros

New approach to finding qualified people to work for my company. The software can be customized to fit my needs. Easy to administer, and the result were quickly returned to me. It was accurate and easy to use. The cost fit my budget

Cons

I found nothing negative about the software. The approach was different from any other similar, but the resulted exceeded my expentations.

Great tool for evaluating prospective employees!

Evaluations have been spot-on, response time on receiving evaluations has been good, customer service very responsive. Satisfied customer!

Pros

We have used TheHireTalent evaluations for a couple years now. We have found the evaluations to be very accurate and helpful in the hiring process and will continue to use them for future hires.