PurelyHR : Time-Off Reviews

Anonymous
A verified reviewer

Great Program

20/07/2015

This program has been great for our small non-profit organization. Easy access for all levels of users. We were doing paper copies of timesheets before and now are able to completely scrap this. Great for our bottom line and for the environment.

Pros

Customer support was fantastic. Easy access. Banked time feature worked fantastically. Audit function has been useful at tracking every step and submission.

Cons

Wish there was a way for users to see when banked time is pending approval. A pre-made training program for staff would be helpful. I made this program up myself, but having a standardized program would have saved a lot of time.

Time used: Less than 6 months

Source: GetApp
Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from Ironflow Technologies Inc.

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your feedback!

We are glad that you found a better path now with our online solution versus the paper documents. We are also happy you enjoyed the support we provided. This area is very important to us, since we want to ensure we deliver the best experience to all of our customers.

As for your concerns about the bank time pending approvals, we've notified our support team which will gladly assist you in finding a solution. For the training programs, we have a guide ready for you and your team that will help them get familiar with the system. Simply contact our support team and they will provide you with everything you need.

You can reach our support staff by:
Phone : (506) 854-6557
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
By Email : info@timeoffmanager.com
Monday - Saturday, 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.

We hope that you find this helpful and we wish you all the best!

Sincerely,

Time-Off Manager Team

joanne conte

Time off Manager review

14/07/2015

Before we started using this program keeping track of everyone's leave we a huge job every month. Now it is so easy we trained all our team members and the training modules are very helpful. I have had to call customer support several times and they always answer my questions and give me solutions. I would highly recommend this program.

Pros

Easy to use, easy set up, very affordable

Cons

I have not had an issue with this program

Time used: Less than 6 months

Source: GetApp
0 of 1 people found this review helpful
Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from Ironflow Technologies Inc.

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled that you and your team are finding TOM very useful! Our support staff is always on standby to assist you with all your questions, so never hesitate to give us a call, no matter the reason!

Again thank you for your kind words, and we wish you all the success in the world!

Sincerely,