Together Mentoring Reviews - Page 5

When it comes to healthy businesses you have to think about Together Corporate Mentorship.

Pros

A platform that stands out in terms of preparation and support for employees and corporate. It serves as a manager to establish relationships with mentors and coaches that add value to the human being. Collaborate with those involved in the process for the establishment of companies and healthy relationships in the corporation. The support of the Mentories adapts to the progress of each employee depending on their own personal characteristics, as each human being has its own process and Together Corporate Mentorship adapts to this. It is so easy to use that it works with the calendar and the mail of the employee who takes the mentoring.

Cons

I have very little time using it and until now I have not had great difficulties. I could say that those who insist on knowing its operation and practice it, will not have problems that prevent its use.

Together Platform - Mentoring Program

Pros

Software is easy to use. I like that I can go back and review previous sessions. Booking sessions was easy as well, I like how obvious it was showing the calendars. I liked getting notifications when my mentor added something to the notes. How it integrates with our email system/calendars is great too. Overall, this software is easy to use, straightforward and helped with managing the mentorship I'm part of. Having all the notes, scheduling, everything in one spot is awesome.

Cons

Always getting an email on when I typed notes in was annoying and not super useful for me. It was useful for my mentor to get the notes but when I'm the one typing them it doesn't make much sense to get an email notification that I typed notes. Also, not super keen on the multiple scheduling sessions system that is in place. It would be nice to be able to click "multiple sessions" but also able pick...

NCM review

Pros

ease of use with collaboration with work and team

Cons

nothing at this time; too soon to determine

Together makes linking mentees and mentors a breeze.

Overall, we have been very satisfied at every stage of our Mentor program development and execution with Together. I can't speak highly enough about this experience.

Pros

Together made the process of onboarding mentors and mentees easy. The content that is available to organizations saves us both time and money when it came to designing our mentoring program. What was most helpful is the software's ability to match those with similar backgrounds, interests, and industries. This seamless matching made for sessions that were more engaging, more focused, and with measurable outcomes. All this is coupled with excellent customer service. Together's ability to quickly respond to our inquiries and troubleshoot issues really made our experience to date seamless and trouble-free.

Cons

To date, I can't report any problems or concerns regarding the software.

Together Platform is altogether terrific!

Pros

The automated pairing tool is absolutely one of the best features of this software. It does much of the heavy lifting for you, while not comprising quality pairings due to its AI technology. The interface is very user friendly and quite intuitive.

Cons

One con is that I wish I was aware of this software before now. It could have been handy in my prior organization.

Never seen a better mentorship program management software

Mentorship at this time. Would like to do group mentoring, succession planning, leadership development, and more with this platform.

Pros

Forward-thinking, modern system with customizable templates. Great support when needed. Company demonstrates care about our individual mentorship program success. Responsive to wants and needs. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend a demo or watch a youtube about this platform.

Cons

Some ways to pull info and reports can be a little tricky. It's a complex system with an appealing and simple interface.

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Excellent overall. Very satisfied with this company and we plan to continue our subscription.

Pros

The implementation process was seamless. Together has a great team of reps that walk you through every step and answer questions promptly. The program itself is extremely user friendly, even in our heavy manufacturing industry where many folks aren't particularly tech savvy.

Cons

I believe this has been remedied but we would like the ability to operate on a rolling calendar so when new people join the company, they don't need to wait until the enrollment period.

Super Easy to Use Platform

Pros

This platform makes managing our mentorship program a breeze! The provided agendas really help guide the process, which was key for the first few sessions when people are a little shy and apprehensive.

Cons

My team seemed a little confused by the scheduling feature. I think they thought it would somehow integrate with their company Outlook calendar. Not a dislike; just a feature that needed us to provide a little more guidance.

Mentoring process

It was great to use this app it helped my mentoring program to be more accurate

Pros

The interface is really simple and usefull, it's easy to find what you are looking for.

Cons

THe design it could be better, more colors maybe

Mentor and Mentoring Review

It's facilitated better mentorship relationships as I'm able to prepare all the different learnings for the mentee and have tangible outcomes that are tracked through the tool.

Pros

I really enjoyed the ease of use of the product in setting up a cadence of meetings and keeping track of goals.

Cons

Nothing in particular. The tool was great to use!

Best Customer Service Team I Have Ever Worked With

Using Together has completely streamlined our Mentoring program process. We used to match all global participants manually. With Together, it has cut down the admin burden for our team and we are able to focus on ensuring participants get the most out of the program. Our participants have also found their session templates to be incredibly helpful in planning sessions with their mentors. The structure provided is invaluable.

Pros

One of the best things about the team at Together is that they are constantly improving the platform. Everytime I turn around there is a new feature and the administrator view is constantly improving. One of the newer features that has been very impactful for our use is the monitoring health function. I am able to go in and see what mentoring relationships are not progressing as they should and can...

Cons

At times there are certain areas in the admin view where I would like to click through for further details but I have to click out and go to look at reporting instead. The good news is that the team at Together is very receptive to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve their product, so I have no concerns that this will be addressed in upcoming releases.

Best Mentoring Software for External Program!

Pros

Our membership society had a huge need to launch a structured mentoring program, but we do not have enough staff to support it. After MUCH research, I pitched Together Mentoring to our Board of Trustees, and they approved. The whole process of working with the Together team was amazing. They customized the program to our needs (medical mentoring), set up tricky match algorithms based on our member...

Cons

None! It's met every expectation we've had.

Dynamic and Powerful Software

Working with Together has been a great experience and I would highly recommend it. We've watched our program grow and can now make decisions based on data, from the reporting and health monitoring aspects of the software. The users appreciate the platform to track their relationships and have one place to keep dates, details, session agendas, notes and feedback.

Pros

We moved from a series of excel sheets to the Together Platform, and after implementation, our program has tripled in size. The ease of use, robust reporting and dynamic updates - offering new functions and capabilities, I am so grateful we decided to purchase this software. The ease of enabling users to schedule directly in the platform, and admin functions to easily see feedback and monitor the pairings supports our program participants to stay on track and engaged. It also allows the admin to support relationships instead of spending hours with admin-related tasks.

Cons

As we had a pre-existing program, the onboarding process for past users, or those already in the program was challenging, although this isn't exactly a software issue.

Personalized, easy-to-use platform

The Together team is super friendly and very accommodating. We had some very specific and unique pairing requests. The Together staff really went out of their way to make sure the pairing happened as we had hoped. When it was time to roll our program out to the organization, they made themselves available for questions, and even hosted Q&A sessions for the program administrators in advance. They have been incredibly pleasant to work with! It has been a great choice to work with them!

Pros

The platform is also relatively easy to understand and navigate. The program suggest pairings based on proposed best fit. The platform developers are able to implement changes quickly.

Cons

The platform changes a lot. This is good from a process improvement standpoint, and the Together team does a nice job of signaling change. Nonetheless, it's frustrating as an administrator when things are shifting often. Also, some functions of the program (i.e. on the admin side) are not intuitive to navigate to.

An amazing platform coupled with world class customer service made this choice really easy!

We initially had an internal mentoring program which we ran though excel files, internal comms and in house documents. After a couple demos from various vendors we realized that Together offered the best platform for cost and by far had an amazing and responsive team behind them.

Pros

The software is very easy to use for both administrators and end users. There was also a great amount of opportunity for customization throughout the process from creating the initial program, setting up the algorithm, email communications and pairing. Above all, the team goes above and beyond to ensure you have a successful setup, integration and launch for your mentoring program.

Cons

There were no areas that I saw as a con.

Brilliant support team and resources, software is 99% excellent

Pros

The backend view is very easy to navigate, and helping to resolve user issues is always simple. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency, and I feel confident that where possible, suggestions and requests have been taken on board.

Cons

There are a couple of features which need tweaks. Some users had trouble understanding how their meetings were due to go ahead, or which platform they were meant to use - though this may be down to the user's own lack of understanding, a general set of instructions about this needs to be more prominent. When logging in, I have had to reset my password a few times as the system didn't seem to recognise what I knew to be the correct password. This happened three times in one day, but hasn't happened since and logging in has been fine apart from that. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency.

Incredible Customer Service makes this product superior!

Utilizing Together, we implemented our first mass scale mentoring program within our company and it has been an overwhelming success. 100% thrilled with our experience thus far.

Pros

I think the product was easy to use but the real key was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He could not have been easier to work with, accommodating, patient with our endless questions, he held our hand every step of the way and we knew we could rely on him if we had any hiccups. Of course we did (user error) and he jumped in and remedied the situation immediately. Everyone in our company is thrilled with the product and the overall experience. It has been a huge WIN for us an an organization. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], you ROCK!!!

Cons

We would like to have the ability to do reverse engineering. As an admin, I still struggle to get to where I need to to perform certain tasks, I think the navigation is not as intuitive as it could be as I wander around a lot trying to figure out how to do what I want.